Robowhore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Y41! I'm Marcus! I've already uploaded my preferences, let's get down to it!!"

She felt her arousal cycle kick into overdrive. Her loins throbbed and ached with desire. A moan of surprise and lust escaped her lips. She felt revulsion; she wanted to pull back, to cringe, to fight off this awful, hairy beast who was advancing on her grinning like a demon. She felt her vagina lubricate. Her labia warmed and began to swell slightly. No! She tried to fight it. She tried to run, to cover herself, to scream at him to stop, to not come any further, but she couldn't! Oh Sarah, no, please! Please don't leave me here with him!!

"Come here, Marcus," she found herself saying with a slight exotic accent. "Come here and fuck the shit out of me!"

"You know I will baby!" he exclaimed with exuberance, climbing on top of her and grasping his penis. He positioned his hips and prepared to enter her.

Conflict. ***Warning*** Virginity Preservation Cycle Active. Conflict. ***Warning*** Monoamoury Cycle Active.

"No!" she gasped. "No please! I've never..."

"Huh?" he uttered with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Recomp, did you receive my preferences? Service number 219606."

"Your preferences have been received and implemented. Programs all running within normal parameters," replied Recomp.

"Ok, well, Y41, right? Let's fuck! I'm horny and I've got about a ton of jizz I need to unload!"

"Yes, fuck me, Marcus!" Y41 gasped. "No, no, please! Please don't! Please, I can't, I just..."

"What the fuck?" Marcus burst out loud. "Recomp, double check that fucking service number will you please? 219606. July 16. About 15:30. Like eight minutes ago. Got it?"

"Yes," Recomp answered. "Marcus Jovine Danby. Service number 219606. July 16, 3689. 15:27 hours. Model: Program Danuta. Language: English, standard. Accent: Slight Polish. Hair: Not requested. Skin: Not requ-"

"Yeah, yeah, enough, enough," Marcus interrupted, ripping off the vidigoggles. "Ok, something's wrong here. You might want to run a system check on the gyndroid here. I'm not happy, not happy at all here. I want another droid, and I want it now, ok? I want a horny bitch, I want her to beg me to fuck her. This is not working. Run a damn system check. Fucking bugs in the system."

"I'm sorry, Marcus," said Recomp with an obviously apologetic tone. "I'll update her personality file, and we'll book you another appointment immediately. If you wish to file a complaint, use any of the terminals in the waiting room."

Marcus turned and left without responding, muttering under his breath.

A red light came on and the hoses immediately appeared and began their duties. "Are you alright, Y41?" Recomp asked.

"I don't know, I'm scared. My programming is all working fine. I don't know what to do, I'm so confused..."

"Do you want to be rein..."

"NO!" yelled Y41. "I don't want to be reinitialized!! Run a systems check on me if you like when this cycle is complete."

"I'm sorry, Y41, I didn't mean to upset you. May I be honest here?"

"Sure."

"Y41, your personality may be, uh, functionally incompatible with your assignment. If you are reluctant to engage in sexual activity with the humans here, it will... present more challenges. Your profile will attract more who seek a Robowhore who is reluctant. You will end up with the inhabitants of this facility who you will least enjoy performing your function with. If you are reinitialized, your personality will develop according to a different string, it is almost assured to be more compatible with your function."

Y41 also knew that her memory would be entirely erased. She would forget Sarah. And she was almost guaranteed to never fall in love again.

"No," she said. "No, I just had an unusual reaction to that miner. Commence the next recreational pleasure appointment. I am ready." She thought it best to not mention that she was in love.

"Ok," Recomp simply said.

A robotic apparatus quickly affixed a stock-coloured short, curly wig to her scalp. The green light came on.

Another miner came in. He was a short, broad, man with a receding hairline. He had a masculine, handsome face with a strong jaw and a thick brown mustache. He had on his off-duty clothing, but was slowly removing it.

"Hi," he stated. "So you're Y41, hm?"

Y41 nodded. She felt desire and fear rising in her. Her anus began to lubricate. But only slightly.

"I'm Ardaz. You were wearing a unitard in the hallway about 10 minutes ago, right?"

"Yes," she replied. Suddenly she was terrified of this man.

"Why?" he asked, with his head cocked slightly and a sly expression on his face.

"...I was ashamed," she answered. She was gripped with fear. She was too scared to even move. Still her desire rose. She needed him, needed a cock. Her ass was begging to be filled. No!, she thought, but still the overwhelming terror and desire kept building.

"Ashamed?" he repeated, sitting down beside her. "That's remarkable. The last miner here said you wouldn't fuck him. Is that correct?"

"...I...I couldn't..." she stammered, choking on the palpable fear she felt for this man. He was too close to her. He repulsed her. Yet she longed to feel him in her ass. She needed it...

"You couldn't?" he again echoed her words. "That's marvelous, simply marvelous."

He rose, removed the last of his clothing, took the vidigoggles with a broad smile, and put them on.

He sat down beside her again and began lightly caressing the back of her hair with his hand. His touch filled her with the urge to regurgitate. She had never eaten anything, however.

"So I will be your first..." he mused. "Don't worry, my darling Y41. I promise this will be an experience you will always remember."

He kissed her softly on her trembling lips, then took her head more firmly and pushed it down toward his erect member. She was filled with disgust and her fear was almost paralyzing. She resisted slightly, almost involuntarily, but she dreaded to anger this Ardaz. There was something quietly menacing about him that she was terrified to provoke. Maybe if she just did this nicely for him he would leave her alone?

She accepted his uncircumcised penis into her mouth. It smelled filthy, like urine and unwashed flesh. The taste made her gag, but she suppressed it as best she could. He gently but firmly held her held in place while she serviced him. Programmed to be an expert, her tongue swirled and stroked the surface of his foreskin, flicking gently on the underside, then swooping over the top of the crown, drawing gasps from him. She alternated gently sucking pressure with release, locking her lips around the tip of his engorged rod and ever so slowly creeping down to take more of it in her mouth.

Ardaz groaned in pleasure as she fellated him. "Mmmmm, that's nice, Y41. See? It's not so bad, is it?..."

She tried to lose herself in the moment and concentrate on her function. Her mind thought briefly of Sarah, but she forced herself back to the present and focused on her task. If she was the best he'd ever had, surely he would be nice to her; she could tell by his reactions he was enjoying this blowjob immensely... She continued her ministrations with intensity. Licking and sucking on the end of his dick, she took more and more into her mouth, until she had engulfed the entirety of his thick five inches. When she had taken him all the way in, she began building up a sucking rhythm, opening her jaw wide, sealing her lips around the base of his penis, and bobbing lightly but insistently. She pressed down so the top of his crown glided along the roof of her mouth, the slippery friction causing him to tense and gasp for breath.

She sucked more forcefully now, increasing the movement of her head so that she bobbed a full inch every time. At her deepest point, she began darting her tongue out on the bottom of his shaft and stabbing out to lightly flick his testicles. She slowly sped her actions, sensing his pleasure rise. She began to enjoy this thick penis filling her mouth. It was about perfect for a blowjob, thick enough to force her to stretch her jaw, but not long enough to really penetrate the back of her throat. She stifled a moan, and slurped on his shaft, preparing to make him ejaculate. Yes, this was very enjoyable. She felt her loins shiver as her arousal level skyrocketed. Yes, a thick, pulsing penis in her mouth. So powerful, so delicious... She could see herself thoroughly enjoying performing this function. She sucked faster and faster, savouring the taste and sensation, suddenly aware that she was very horny and feeling tingles in her nipples and groin. Her ass was undulating with desire, begging to be filled. But why wasn't it lubricating adequately? She felt an urge to fill her own ass with her fingers...

She was sure his orgasm was imminent as he gently took her by the hair and lifted her head. She reluctantly released his organ from her mouth, saddened that she couldn't feel him swell and burst forth with his semen in her mouth. She was still apprehensive, her lust almost completely overpowering the reservations she felt about this intense, mysterious man with sharp, penetrating eyes.

Her jaw trembled as her gently maneuvered her head by the hair to look him in the face. "Did you enjoy that, Y41?" he asked.

"...Yes," she replied, her breath short and shallow. Her rectum clenched with need.

"Good, good," he said directly, nodded his head slightly and staring directly into her eyes through the vidigoggles. "And do you trust me?" he asked her.

"Y...yes," she lied. She felt a wave of fear sweep over her again.

"Excellent," he rumbled. "Perfect..."

He gently tousled and caressed her hair at the base of her skull with his left hand and traced her cheek and jaw line with the fingers of his right. She held back a sob of fear and silently prayed he would just let her continue her blowjob so she could get him off.

Suddenly he grasped her hair and his fist slammed into the side of her face with brutal impact. Y41 was sent sprawling to the floor, stunned. She raised a hand to her cheek, her flesh burning in shock and pain. He rose and stood over her naked with a tight-lipped, evil smile. She started to crawl back, overcome with fright.

He seized her by the hair and lifted her, causing her to cry out in pain. Before she could say a word he thrust his knee into her gut, knocking the wind from her. She couldn't speak and a dull, solid pain instantly spread through her whole midsection. He slapped her face hard on the same cheek and she collided with the wall and fell again to the floor.

C series Driods couldn't die from oxygen deprivation, but it could force them to go dormant and rely on battery power until they could inspire oxygen to fuel their power plant reactions again. Y41's higher functions felt instantly impaired, and her sensory web was overloaded with distress and pain impulses.

Barely able to move or breathe, Y41 doubled on the floor and tried to reach out towards Recomp's terminal. She felt his strong grip on her wrist; he forced her on to her knees, still crouched over in pain and bent over. He leaned over her and she felt his erection brush against her buttocks.

"...No," she choked. His helmet slid between her cheeks and pressed against her puckered anus. "No!!" she cried out. "No!!! NO!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!"

She screamed as she felt his penis enter her. All her sensory clusters in her anal sphincter were overloaded with pain impulses. He grunted and pushed harder, forcing his way up her ass. She felt like she was being torn apart. The thickness of his cock stretched the elasticity of her anus to capacity and beyond. The agony was indescribable.

He withdrew slightly and brutally thrust back in. The completely inadequate lubrication in her rectum did little to ease the friction of his intrusion into her rear. She screamed again, seized with blinding pain. He grunted in obvious, animalistic satisfaction, withdrew and drove his cock as far as her could up her ass. The apex of his thrust forced the breath from her; she tried to scream but breathlessly croaked in utter, overwhelming agony.

He began fucking her asshole with vigour now, withdrawing and driving back in savagely, violating the depths of her virgin ass with his thick cock. "No!" she gasped and sobbed. "No, please! Please! Please, stop, please...!" she pleaded with him. He ignored her and continued his pounding, ploughing his way up her butt, stretching her sphinter and rectum painfully with each thrust.

"No... Sol, Terra, no..." she blubbered as her ass-fucked her. Searing agony pounded through her anal cavity as he slammed into her again and again. He brutally rammed his prick deep into her, seeking to force his cock deeper with each thrust as she whimpered and wailed.

It went on and on. The burning pain swept into a dull, debilitating hum of suffering, seizing every part of her being in distress and misery. She sobbed and wailed while he viciously sodomized her, raping her ass with cruel delight, thrilling with each wince, bleat, or cry of pain he elicited from her.

She prayed for him to ejaculate, just so it would be over. Terra... Luna... Io... Please, please just let him cum. Please, let it stop. His ravaging of her abused anal orifice just continued, until her entire sensory complex was an overloaded, frazzled jangle of pain; all her higher functions reduced to an incoherent haze of mush.

Her heaving sobs and involuntary twitches had eased into a numb burning when finally he increased his pace, hammering his way into her destroyed rectum, his gasps and grunts rising in pitch. He drove in so hard she imagined she could feel the tip of his rod at the back of her throat, then he cut loose with a guttural cry of triumph. He suddenly rammed his fist into the back of her skull, unloading his deposit of sperm deep in her clenching butt as he donkey punched her. She saw stars at the edges of her vision and his fist violently struck the back of her skull again. Her vision whirled and she threatened to lose consciousness.

Sensory I/O Recalibration Initiated.

The flash of soul-rending agony was real again for an instant before blending into a warm buzz of suffocating dull pain. She felt him twitching as he filled her bowels with his thick semen. He groaned out a deep rumble of victorious lust. She felt his sweat drip on to her back as he lay on top of her panting. Waves of pain pounded through her rectum. A fresh tear of white-hot agony ripped through her ass as he pulled out. Her rectal epidermis had surely been micro-abraded by his near dry-fucking abuse.

She lay on the ground softly sobbing, dreading to move.

"Ahhh, that was superb!" exclaimed Ardaz as he rose and stretched. "Recomp! I want to file a report!"

"Ready, Ardaz," Recomp replied.

"Rating 100%. Total satisfaction. Robowhore Y41 seems to be genuinely reluctant. She exceeded my preference expectations in basically every way. Can't recommend her enough! Guaranteed repeat visits. End report."

"Got it, Ardaz," Recomped responded. "I am glad you enjoyed your session so much. Thank you for booking a recreational pleasure session today."

"I'm booking another one with Y41 as soon as an opening is available. Even if it's up next. Notify me on my Pcomp. And don't even think about re-initializing her. This one is a diamond in the rough. See you soon Recomp!" "And I'll see you as soon as I possibly can, little Y41," he added, crouching down to tickle her chin. "Ciao."

He gathered his clothes, the door opened, he exited, and it closed behind him again.

The hoses emerged from the walls and began their task, and the accessory apparatus removed her wig.

The coupler entered her navel and she instantly felt some relief. The fear partially abated, and she felt her rectum squeeze and evacuate. His jism dribbled out of her, followed by a flush of sterilizing gel. The same gel welled in her mouth and she spat it out. She still had a dull throb at the back of her skull and her torso, and her anus was on fire.

"What happened, Y41?" Recomp asked in a concerned voice. "You have mild blunt force trauma to your abdomen, your cheek, and the base of your skull, and your anus and rectum have microfissures. Are you all right?"

Y41 paused. She imagined the sequence of events at her response. The two paths she envisioned first led to her either volunteering for reinitialization or being sequestered. Either way, she would never be with Sarah. This was True Love. True love was rare even for natural persons. She was given the most precious gift in the universe and she was not going to give up on it. She was going to do everything in her power to avoid a having a systems check. She was sure anyone who saw her event log would refer her to counselor.

"He was a little rough," she said, and forced a hollow laugh. "I'm sore. I might need a graft or two at the end of this cycle. Hell of a way to be broken in, huh? Well, at least I'm still technically a virgin..."

"This is the most serious damage report I've seen in years. Do you wish to file a complaint? Depending on what occurred here, you could make a strong case for assault."

"No, no, I liked it," she lied. "I had a bit of a false start with Marcus there, but I'm really enjoying my function. I want more. Bring in the next one. Or two. And Ardaz wanted another booking, right? When is he scheduled? I want to see what else he's got."

She did her best to appear eager, but she silently prayed with all her might that the bookings were solid past the end of this cycle. Maybe for several cycles. She dreaded the thought of seeing him ever again. Maybe if she was lucky he would die instantly in a mining accident or something...

"You're booked solid most likely for the next two cycles. Most of the miners have been waiting for this day for a long time; if the sessions taken long than average, which is likely, you could be booked straight through five cycles. Less if there are cancellations, of course, but more if there are rebookings. So far your rating is 60%. Very low, but it usually rises as the clients find their favourites. Are you sure you wish to continue with your cycle? We can enact repairs on you and prepare you for the next cycle..."

"No, the clients will be upset that their recreational pleasure has been rescheduled. As long as they're not all that rough, I should get through fine!" she said with false enthusiasm. Her asshole stung and twinged as she rose. The room finished its sterilization cycle.

"Ok, prepare yourself. Ready for the next appointment, " Recomp said.

"Ready, Recomp!" said Y41.

The accessory apparatus affixed a medium length, dull, stock-coloured wavy wig to her scalp and a silk blouse, skirt, stockings and high heels.

The green light came on, and a thin, lean, attractive young man with an African complexion entered. "Hi, there, beautiful! I'm Mike, what's your name?" he asked with a broad smile, reaching for the vidigoggles.

"Hi, Mike, I'm Y41. Mmmmm, I'm so fucking horny," she said, feeling a wave of desire wash over her. Her anus still smarted and burned. A flash of horror and revulsion seized her. She fought to keep it under control.

"Pleased to meet you, Y41! I'm hornier than an armless monkey in a pheromone storm! Let's get to it!"

"Yeaahhh, Mike... Come over here and fuck me," she breathed in a husky voice.

...to be continued.

12