Rob's Ruinous Erection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whirled to John.

"You never said anything about deductions! Just that we had to keep our hands moving!"

"And your competitor managed to play fair," John shot right back. "These are my rules, my ruling."

I stared at him, incensed.

Steven earned an 8.5, only a 7.7 in explosiveness, but point-eight added for coming second,.

This annoyed me, not just because I "lost." I remarked that the criteria were asymmetrical and we hadn't been told that. It was a fairly uneven scale, time didn't seem to matter much.

"Naw, it doesn't," Ron agreed. "We just put time in there to get you guys to take longer, so you don't cream straight away. But honestly, we like the sight of a good blast more than anything else."

"And good sound too," added Mike. "You were great."

This observation did not improve my mood.

"Well you would have won, except for the deductions." Mike looked serene as he said this. Didn't matter to him.

The fuckers.

Steven had a sick-looking expression. His long arms hung limply at his sides. What was he hangdog about? He'd won the damn thing.

I looked down at the sperm-puddles, the fluid already starting to soak into the carpet. I wondered how much of the cleaning deposit the boys were likely to get back after they vacated the place in June.

"Excellent," beamed John.

He slowly took off his shirt. Big barrel chest, not a lot of hair. Well, except for his crotch, which appeared next. He pulled his jeans off, then his boxers. He had a good fat cock sticking out of a thick crop of groin-hair.

His penis was half-hard. He fondled it just a few times, until it was jutting out stiff, then sat down, splay-legged.

His eyes glinted at me.

His penis was pointing straight at me. John leered.

"I like it on the couch," he said, turning and lying down, his head on the armrest. "So's I can relax. And watch. Seeing you guys wank has made my own dick want some pleasure. Good sopping-wet pleasure." He drew his words out.

He arched his eyebrows. "Get to work."

I asked to clean up, but John shook his head. "Naw, I like it when your fingers are slippery straight from the start."

"Take your time. I like a good, slow lead-up. If you make it last longer than fifteen minutes, you won't have to do anyone else."

The rules kept shifting. Jesus H. Christ.

Alright. The insults-on-injury business thing was just mounting. I had a vague idea of revenge. There was nothing to lose except pride, and by this point in the afternoon that was long gone.

Stroking John to an orgasm was about the last thing I was looking forward to.

12