Rob's Story

Story Info
Rob's wife becomes a whore.
1.8k words
165.6k
13
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeepInYa
DeepInYa
46 Followers

The following story is fictitious, of an explicit and adult nature. This story is not meant to be viewed by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, offended by adult material or such material is barred by the standards of your community, please leave this page now.

*

Rob checked his watch as he approached the door to his apartment. It was 6:47pm. He had been sitting in traffic for the past hour and a half, and it took its toll on him, physically and emotionally. He placed his key in the bottom lock and turned it, automatically opening the front door.

He stepped through the threshold, into the living room, and his breath was taken away by the shock of the vision before him. Sprawled out on his brown leather sofa was a completely naked man, a total stranger. Rob took an immediate visual inventory. The man was spotlighted by one of the lamps on the tree lamp that stood next to and behind the sofa. His head was tilted back, his arms stretched on either side, resting on the back of the sofa. He had shoulder length, black wavy hair and what could be considered as eleven o'clock shadow.

Rob's eyes tilted downward. The man had a film of sweat on his body that gave him a dull, waxy look. His well-developed chest had all but a couple of hairs on it, and it heaved with each deep breath he drew. He couldn't see them man's stomach. The rising and falling of a head of thick, long, curly black and auburn hair blocked his view. It was Rob's wife, Rita. She was on her knees in front of the man who was sprawled out on their couch. Rita was almost completely naked. Rob's eyes scanned down her soft voluptuous, milky white back. She was wearing a pair of shimmering aqua satin panties, and they showed the contours of her ample ass each time her head bobbed on the stranger.

"What the fuck is going on here!" Rob shouted as he dropped his laptop satchel.

"Sit down, Rob," the stranger stated in a low and breathless voice. "We can talk after I cum."

Rob walked over to a dining room chair that had been in the living room for the past two days, and sat down. As Rob sat and listened, he could hear the lush, wet noises that Rita's mouth was making. She was using very short, shallow stokes, and it made a noise reminiscent of a cat lapping up milk. The stranger grunted, he grunted again and his whole body went limp. Rita released him from her mouth with a loud pop. She then rose from her knees and joined the stranger on the couch. Her mouth and chin were soaked, and the wetness shone in the lamplight.

"Hi Rob. I couldn't talk before," Rita giggled. "This is Rick."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Rob barked.

Rick explained that he had been fucking Rita for two months. He was a mechanic, and they met when she brought in her car for a transmission check. Rita would occasionally tease Rick's soft cock as he spoke.

"Rick and I have been talking," Rita nervously interjected.

"Really? And what have you been talking about?" Rob snarled.

"Hey, treat the lady with respect," Rick countered. "We've been talking about your situation."

"What situation?" Rob inquired.

"Rita doesn't feel that you're generous enough. You don't give her enough money. You don't give her enough sex. And we've been talking over ways to rectify the situation," Rick said in a plain, matter of fact tone.

"Rick tells me that I'm very talented, and he doesn't think my talents should go to waste."

"Yeah, she's talented", Rick said flatly. "She's very good at sucking cock, and she can really turn a guy out with her pussy and her ass, if you know what I mean."

"We've been talking about Rick managing my talent," Rita stated.

Rob didn't know what to think. His mind was still spinning from the sight that he just witnessed.

"Manage your talent?" Rob stammered, "You ... you mean ... like a hooker? You want him to prostitute you out like a pimp?"

"Pimp is such an ugly word," Rick countered "And no, she wouldn't be 'prostituted' out. She'd only have one paying customer, and that's you. Everyone else enjoys her services on the house."

"Why the fuck should I pay my own wife for sex?" Rob snapped.

"Because that's the way it's going to be. Here's the deal: Rita's time is valuable. She's going to cost you $350 for an hour of her time. You can have a two-hour special of $650 for her time. Above that, it's $50 for a handjob, $100 for a blowjob, $150 for a lay and $200 for anal. Oh yeah ... and you're to wear a condom at all times, one pop per session only and no cumming in her mouth."

"This is fucking ridiculous," Rob snarled.

"Hey, if it's about the money," Rick interjected. "Come to me. I can always lend you some."

Rick dressed and left.

Rita began working for Rick the next day. She seemed happy. Rob was still trying to sort through everything in his head. The next night, Rob came home, and Rita was curled up on the sofa watching television.

"Hi honey, how was your day?" Rita cheerfully asked.

"My day was fine, thank you. How was yours?" Rob replied.

"My day was awesome! Rick picked me up around ten o'clock, and he took me over to a construction site. He introduced me to the foreman, who is a friend of his." Rita said with a gleam in her eye.

"Oh?" Rob said, not really wanting to hear anymore.

"Yeah," Rita continued, "you know those cement mixing trucks? Well, the first thing that I did was I got into one of those trucks and I sucked off the driver. Afterwards, he let me pour the concrete. It was so cool!"

"You sucked off the driver?" Rob exclaimed.

"Yeah, but he's just one of the guys," Rita said dismissively. "There were a whole bunch of others. Frank, that's Rick's friend, he made sure that everyone got a blowjob. I even let a few of them take turns fucking me on their lunch break. It was fun. The only thing is, I ate so much sperm today that now I'm feeling a bit gassy."

Rob was both appalled and turned on at the same time. The thought of his wife fucking and sucking an entire construction site full of guys made his heart sink and his dick harden. He started to unzip his pants.

"Ah Ah Ah! You know the rules!" Rita chided, "No money, no honey."

Rob zipped up his pants and ran down to the bank at the corner. He withdrew five hundred dollars and ran back home. When Rita counted it, she asked Rob if he wanted to fuck or if he wanted a blowjob so that he could save fifty bucks. Rob told her that he wanted a fuck. Rita flipped him a condom, and told him to put it on, that the meter had started.

Rob stroked himself a little bit, and then rolled the condom over the head and down the shaft. Rita led him to the bedroom and lay down on her back. Rob climbed on top of her, and slid himself inside. Her pussy was burning hot. From the moment he started thrusting Rita began whispering into his ear. She told him all the details of what it was like to suck off those guys, and how good it felt being fucked by them. Rob popped in five minutes after which, Rita pushed him off of her and went back into the living room to watch television.

Over the next few weeks, Rob barely saw Rita. Sometimes she'd come home really late at night. Sometimes she'd come home the next day, while Rob was at work. One time, she came home around three o'clock in the morning. She lay down next to Rob in bed, waking him. Her hair was matted. Her makeup had run and smeared all over her face. She reeked of a combination of cum, pussy and cock. Rob didn't even want to ask.

Having sex with his wife became a very expensive habit for Rob. Soon, there wasn't enough money to pay for even the most basic of necessities. Rita refused to help out with the bills, saying that she earned her money "fair and square." Rob ended up seeing Rick about a loan to cover expenses. Rick lent him eight hundred dollars, but on the condition that it be paid back in two days. If it wasn't paid back in two days, then Rob owed him twelve hundred dollars. And if that wasn't paid by the next day, Rob owed him eighteen hundred dollars, and so forth. Rob agreed to the terms, but was not able to pay Rick back.

"You owe me a not so insignificant amount of money, Rob. What are we going to do about it?" Rick frostily glowered.

"I don't know." Rob said in a disgusted tone.

"Normally, you'd be in a lot of trouble. But I like you. Tell you what. You're going to give me a blowjob, and I'll give you two more days to get me my money."

"What?" Rob exclaimed.

"Hey, Pal! I'm doing you a favor. I'm letting you walk out of here." Rick unzipped the fly of his mechanic's overalls, and whipped out his semi flaccid penis. "Get on your knees and start sucking," he commanded.

Not knowing what else to do, Rob dropped to his knees. With shaking hands, he lifted Rick's cock to his lips and placed the head in his mouth. Rick grabbed Rob's head, and began swaying his hips back and forth. As Rick's cock hardened, it glided between Rob's lips, tickling them. As the underside of Rick's dickhead rubbed on Rob's tongue, he began tasting a smooth, buttery yet salty fluid. Rob swallowed it down with the saliva that built up in his mouth. Rick began to get super hard, and his cock expanded to a size that made Rob wonder if he could keep it in his mouth without biting it. Rick's body jerked spasmodically, and he grunted two times. Suddenly, Rob's mouth was filled with wave after wave of thick, hot, bitter, metallic and slightly acidic liquid. No matter how hard Rob swallowed to be rid of the nasty stuff, it clung to the lining of his mouth and the back of his throat.

Rick stepped away, put his cock back in his pants and said, "You just bought yourself two days."

DeepInYa
DeepInYa
46 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 16 years ago
DUMB ASS STORY ENOUGH SAID

why would any man put up wiht this shit? And why wuld any man let the butch stay in the house? And why would any man not throw the whore out on her head. Dumb ass story

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 16 years ago
Crap

Very poor writing. The plot grounded in absurdity. This type of crap even makes Just Plain Bob's tripe look good.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
The trolls are going tohate this one

Those "macho" trolls are really going to tee off on this story. On the serious side you should develop your plot more instead of just having a guy walk into a living room and finding his naked wife with another guy. Sure it makes the story longer and more labor intensive but the result is that much better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I think the "true colors" came out at the end . .

I did not like the story but there is no requirement that the reader like a story, nor does that by itself make it good or bad. It does take effort to write and I recognize this, having written stories of my own (not under this name). But the writing technique and methodology are fair game when comments are allowed; hopefully this helps improve an author's writing. For example, in this story, it was so short that there was no prelude or development of the character "Rob" to explain why he would so easily become a submissive cuckold to Rick, let alone give Rick a blow job at the end. Following the "logic" of this story, chapter 2 (if there were another chapter) would continue with Rob soon becoming a trans-sexual submissive. While there can be overlap, I think this story belongs in a different category than "Loving Wives." This wife was not a loving one; even in the extreme cuckold stories, the wives are talked into the cuckolding by their husbands who get turned on by their unusual (and really, this is not the norm for a man!) fantasies. Or the wife is cheating, and there is a tiny bit of logical development to indicate why the relationship changes. Then the wives find they like the security of their marriage and the freedom to have a variety of sexual partners. This wife imposed the new relationship on her husband ('non-consent/reluctance') and she and her mechanic, Rick, just told Rob how it would be "from now on." She says Rob was "just not doing it for her." That blanket statement is over-used in many LW stories and needs more of an explanation. Again, this was not a "Loving Wives" story in my view. Forced gay, maybe. Add a rope or a chain and "BDSM" would work. "Erotic Horror" more to the point, although I think most readers would find this as erotic as pulling legs off a captive, living spider. The writing was average but for a story to be good, the reader (though disagreeing with the theme) must be able to put him/herself into the story, to identify with one or more of the characters and, if the sexual acts are appealing, imagine they are happening to him/her, as a fantasy. That makes the story erotic. But there must be some credulity and development in a story for that to happen, and such was not the case here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hated it

To unbelievable, I’ve never met a man who would act in such a cowardly way as described.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
Wife Fucks Husband’s Rival Wife Fucks Husband’s Rival at Company Party.in Loving Wives
My Wife Changed after BBC Lana, my loving wife, was open and receptive to my BBC kink.in Interracial Love
A Wife's Time A Dominant wife goes on a date, comes back owned.in Interracial Love
More Stories