Rob's Voyeuristic Quest Continues

Story Info
Rob still trying to hear/ watch others having sex.
3.1k words
4.6
9.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Rob's highly erotic encounter with July at the massage parlour and the even hotter experience of the tantric massage, he could not get the sounds of July and 'Mr Manchester' having sex out of his mind. It had only been feet away from him, behind the flimsiest of partitions, and the memory of the noises made by both of them, as they did whatever they were doing, always turned him on.

There was something so hot about the sound of two people really fucking. The delights of the Tantric massage were not to be underrated but this desire to listen to two people actually fucking was becoming an obsession. He had watched plenty of porn, but that lacked reality. It was all huge cocks, willing cunts, unrealistic oohs and aahs and bonking that went on for ages before the chap pulled out and shot his load onto some part of the girl's body, tits, face, belly or mouth.

It didn't seem like the real world to him. There was no tension, no real getting worked up. What he wanted, he realised, was to listen to, or even better watch, real people shagging; not for the camera or for money but for the sheer joy of getting off.

All his efforts with the internet had failed to provide what he wanted when, just by chance, he hit upon a swingers site. More and more clicking on their comments and chat revealed two or three swingers clubs not too far away. Although he enjoyed reading about their exploits and recommendations he felt that this was unlikely to provide what he was looking for as, presumably, you need a partner to swing with?

However, he could not resist the temptation to take a look at their sites, purely out of prurient interest! Several were unambiguous: couples only. But one advertised it's weekly schedule and there were plenty of times when "Single Men" were allowed. He read the site detail word by word and page by page. Surely this might be the place to satisfy his desire to listen in?

Having made the decision to go, he screwed up his courage and finally rang the entry bell on a mid week evening. A hugely busty receptionist dealt with the admission formalities, which were quite extensive, and just like the massage parlours of old, he was given the tour but this time by an overtly camp member of staff.

"Men's lockers and changing are here. There is a towel in each locker and keep the key with you. Then we have the Jacuzzi." He pointed to the bubbling waters where about half a dozen people were relaxing. All shapes and sizes, all naked.

"Then there are the play rooms. Condoms are provided in the jars. If you find a door shut, they are busy and don't want visitors. If the door is open...well. There are two cinemas, to get you in the mood, and some open play rooms without doors, a couples only room along there but there is a window behind that curtain, where you can watch and the big room where it's pretty much a free for all. Got that? Anyway just explore and have fun."

After slipping out of his clothes and wrapping a towel round waist he headed for the jacuzzi, the obvious place to start. It was slightly disconcerting to have to hang up his towel, turn and face the assembled throng and walk down the steps into the bubbling water. It was quite crowded and the only large clear space was between a couple and a bloke on his own. He settled into the warm water to observe.

The first surprise was the ages, sure there were some thirty somethings but there were also some sixty somethings. He guessed the average age to be late forties, early fifties. It all appeared quite normal just a bunch of people sitting in a nice warm jacuzzi, the only difference was that they were all naked and all had only one thing on their minds: sex. He felt the anticipation grow. The atmosphere was charged with sexual tension and his pulse quickened just thinking about it.

The couple right beside him were obviously fondling each other. Even though he could not actually see anything through the turbulent waters, she was clearly playing with his cock while he toyed with her generous breasts. What he was not prepared for was the water to stop bubbling: suddenly it went calm and crystal clear, he could see where all the stray hands were and it was quite an eye opener, but nobody flinched.

The couple next to him had obviously had enough and stood up to leave. The water was only just more than knee deep and she stood up revealing a completely shaved pussy with protruding lips. Rob watched with interest as she led him out by his fully erect cock, neither of them showing the slightest sign of bashfulness.

His imagination started to run riot. Were they going to fuck, were they going to do it 'open door' or were they just going to the bar? With an erection like that the bar was unlikely. Rob decided to find out what they had in mind and followed at a discrete distance up the steep stairs towards the play rooms.

He arrived on the landing just in time to see them vanish into a room and close the door. They were going to fuck, all be it with the door closed but: result. Yes, they were definitely going to fuck and only just behind the door right in front of him. His towel bulged as his cock reacted in anticipation.

Disappointingly, nothing happened for quite a while so he decided to take a wander round and see what else was going on. The viewing area for the couples only room revealed that it was empty and there was nothing obvious elsewhere to attract his attention, so he returned to the room he knew to be occupied.

There was a man standing beside the door, obviously listening, with his hand under his towel making an equally obvious motion. There must be some action! As he approached the man sheepishly took his hand out from under his towel and wandered off.

No such coyness for Rob. This was what he was here for. He moved closer to the door. Yes, they were clearly having sex, the sounds were unmistakable but what were they actually doing? Did he have his face buried in her shaven pussy pleasuring her? Or perhaps he was taking her from behind, doggy fashion? Or even just good old fashioned mish?

It didn't matter much to Rob and his hand found its way under his towel to rub his swelling cock. This was exciting, two people actually having sex, for the sheer fun of it, just the other side of that door. The noises changed to a slapping sound. Now he was clearly fucking her and judging by her noises, she was really getting into it. Slap, slap, slap accompanied by her encouraging words.

"Yes..., harder..., yes...fuck...yes. Like that." This went on for some time as Rob toyed with his erection. Several times he had to stop as he sensed the point of no return getting close. Then a few high pitched female yelps and the sounds faded. Someone had come! Not only had 'someone' come but Rob was pretty bloody close judging by the quantity of precome on his right hand. He decided to return to the jacuzzi as he wasn't ready to be discovered listening in by the happy couple.

The place had really filled up and there was very little room for Rob in the jacuzzi. Also he found it a little disconcerting shedding his towel and walking down the steps, this time being preceded by a full erection. His cock normally was quite unremarkable, even slightly small, but erect it was perfectly normal and he enjoyed the confidence he felt. Bizarre, he thought, coy normally if naked in public but erect here: quite confident. He received a few glances, a couple of smiles and he recovered his composure slowly as he took in his surroundings.

After a while, with nothing exciting to look at in the jacuzzi, he went for another wander. This time he was more fortunate, the couples only room was occupied by two couples on the play area. Rob entered the dimly lit viewing area behind the curtain. He could clearly see the back of one mans head buried between the thighs of his partner giving her a long lazy blow job. Now that's the stuff! She was lying on her back, almost lifeless, as he administered to her clit with his tongue and the other couple were fucking cowgirl style.

This time the man was the motionless one, on his back, while she was kneeling astride him, riding at a leisurely trot. Rob was not the only one at the window, there were three other people there, one man openly masturbating slowly and a young couple. The space in the viewing area was cramped and for four people to get a view of the action meant they were in close proximity, very close. Rob watched fascinated as the action took place.

It was all so slow and leisurely, no frantic race to orgasm here, these were gourmets out for a fine dining experience. He loved watching her rise in the trot his cock sliding out of her pussy and the expression on her face as she lowered herself back onto his erection. She held her long chestnut hair piled on top of her head with both hands while he gently caressed her nipples with his open palms.

Several times Rob had to stop touching himself for fear of coming and had been so intent on what was going on the other side of the glass that he hadn't noticed the young couple next to him. She had her face pressed up against the glass and her breathing was definitely becoming more shallow and rapid. Her man was pressed up behind her spread legs and in the dim light he could just make out that his pelvis was pressed hard against her tight little bum. He was taking her doggy style while they both watched the action and her hand was pushed down in front of her, probably taking care of her clit.

Rob could hardly believe his luck, he was shoulder to shoulder with this girl who was obviously enjoying being shagged. He could smell her perfume, hear her little gasps and watch as they fucked. To his dismay, her man suddenly pulled out of her and lead her off. To his delight they appeared at the entrance to the couples room. She sat on the edge of the play area facing him while he moved up between her parted thighs and she took him in her mouth.

The lazy action of the other couple continued in the background but the youngsters got more and more animated. Clearly they needed release and she shuffled back on the play area while he mounted her missionary style. Now things really sped up as he pounded into her and she thrashed about below him. It was all Rob could do to contain himself, he had never felt so sexed up, so ready to blow his load, into his towel if need be, but he managed to hold back which is more than can be said for the young couple. He fell on top of her obviously having come and Rob decided to retire to the jacuzzi again.

Mulling things over as he sat in the bubbling water, waiting for it to go calm again so he could watch what was going on, he mused how odd it was that most people never witness the sex act between others their whole lives. We eat in company, we dance in company, we swim in company we do almost everything in company, but we almost never fuck in company: odd he thought.

Today though had more than lived up to expectations. He had listened to a real couple having real sex and almost come in his towel. He had watched two couples taking their time over a leisurely sex fest and finally he had watched a young couple, inches away, doing it doggy followed by a frantic missionary fuck right in front of him. What could be better?

Before calling it a day and retiring home, Rob decided on a final look round. There was not much going on. One of the play rooms had a closed door and some obvious activity taking place inside but next to it the door was open. He looked in to see a raised play area with a curvaceous, middle aged, lady lying, face down, totally naked. Rob walked past musing on what it might signify. When he got to the other end of the passage he turned round and walked back. She was still there, still in the same pose, lightly tanned skin and the same colour all over. He wondered if he had the courage to go in and chat but he walked past for the second time. Finally he decided that she could only tell him to shove off, but then why would she be lying there, door open, naked, on display?

He made his decision and paused at the door having thought up his opening line. "Would you like a massage?" She looked up from the couch and said.

"That would be nice, thank you." He was just starting on her back when another man appeared at the door and she and he exchanged a few words, obviously her husband! Slightly weird!

As Rob started using some of the techniques he had picked up in the massage parlours of his youth, they continued their conversation. Rob, having discarded his towel, was now naked, squatting on the buttocks of this naked, rather voluptuous lady, while she chatted to her husband. His balls were resting on her bum and they were chatting to each other as if this was totally normal.

Eventually he said. "Anyway, see you later," and to me, "Look after her she's a gem." And he left closing the door. Her flesh was a lot firmer than I expected so he got quite into the massage, his cock stirred accordingly. He worked on her shoulders, her back and then her buttocks to little murmurs of appreciation. He enjoyed massaging her legs, working his way up past her calf muscles to her inner thigh, just as July had done to him all those years ago. He took particular pleasure in brushing his finger tips ever so lightly on the lips of her pussy, almost as if it was accidental and to his delight they moistened slightly.

She was clearly getting turned on. Was he perhaps going to get to fuck this delightful lady? Much more worrying was, would he satisfy her? Bearing in mind he had been moments away from ejaculating many times in the last few hours. Would his cock just slide into that delightfully welcoming pussy only to shoot his load on the first couple of thrusts? Performance anxiety!

He needn't have worried, it was never going to get that far. As he finished her back she told him to lie down and took his cock lightly in her hands, she pulled back his foreskin and gently lapped the precum of the tip.

"I just love that taste." She said, and took the whole shaft into her mouth and sucked softly and gently. He had had many blow jobs, but never one like this. In spite of being sexually stimulated for a vey long time he felt that he could take any amount of this. Usually blow jobs tipped him over the edge very quickly but this lady knew how to prolong it. She pressed the fingers of her other hand into the folds of her cunt and used her juices to tickle his sphincter. Ever so gently and agonisingly slowly she pressed her index finger into his tightest place.

Rob had never had a prostate massage before. She continued her gentle sucking while massaging his prostate and murmured approvingly as he oozed precum.

"Oh you wonderful man!" She said softly, "Give me that delicious liquid." But no matter how gentle she was, this was only ever going to have one ending. He felt a tingling in his toes that worked its way up his legs and he knew he was close. She felt him tense as his balls moved up in the palm of her hand. She knew he was on the very edge so she quickened her pace, increased her suction and rubbed his prostate more vigorously while massaging his balls. Rob fell over the edge into the abyss and he emptied himself into her soft, wet, welcoming mouth.

"Well," she said, once her mouth was no longer full of his cum or his cock. "You were ready for that!"

"Sorry," said Rob, knowing he was now in no position to do any fucking, either straight away or for quite some time.

"Don't be," She said, "you have yummy precome and I like to do this." She sat up on the edge of the bench and started to masturbate, slowly at first with classic circling of her clit, which she exposed with the other hand, then more vigorously.

"Get behind me and fondle my tits. You can be quite rough, I like it like that." So he knelt at her back and set to work, occasionally pinching her nipples. When she moaned her approval he became rougher and pinched harder. To his delight she was getting more and more worked up, more and more noisy.

"Have you ever seen a woman squirt?" She didn't wait for his answer and inserted the middle two fingers of her right hand deep into her cunt. She pressed her palm hard down on her mons and started to jiggle up and down furiously. It looked too frantic to be fun but obviously it was. After a while she threw back her head, pulled her fingers out, gave a guttural growl and squirted as she came. Rob took the cue and pinched her nipples hard.

He had never seen anything like it. She put her fingers back in and repeated the process several times, on each occasion Rob pinched and she squirted everywhere. He was agog, when she finally stopped and said.

"Fuck that was good. Squirting orgasms are the tops and it was you that got me going, so you've nothing to apologise for at all."