Robyn and Valentine

Story Info
A friendly neighbour gives me a peek and makes my day.
2k words
4.25
25.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lucky enough to live on a farm, in the country, along a quiet road. Awhile back, I was down by the road working on a big fencing project. Time had taken its toll on my fence. Not much traffic ever came down my road, and even fewer pedestrians. Today though, I noticed two people on horseback, slowly sauntering along the road towards my place. I kept working and when they were within talking distance, I heard a female voice say "You've got a big job ahead of you."

"Yeah I know, and wouldn't you know it, I only have one hammer, and there are two of you," I replied with a smile.

"Awwww. Tough break for you, but lucky for us. Besides, we aren't exactly dressed for fencing," pointing to their shorts and tank tops.

"You know, if it was me that came along and found you two damsels in distress, fixing fence, I would be in there helping in a minute, especially if you were dressed like that," I was quick to reply. That conversation broke the ice. We had a good laugh, and away they went with me looking at the horse butts swaying down the road. Then, they both glanced over their shoulders and gave me a little wave.

The next day, I was back at my post, fixing posts and fence wire. Focused on my work, I did not see her approach. There was only one rider this time. The only reason I became aware of her approach was when her horse whinnyed.

"You again," I said.

"We tried to sneak up on you, but my horse gave me away," she said.

"Yeah, well horses have no concept of sneaking up, you know."

"You're alone today?" I asked.

We chatted again and we introduced ourselves. Robyn was her name. I found out that the other rider, from the previous day, was her sister. Her sister lived on the next road over from me, and Robyn lived in the city. Robyn was staying with her sister while her apartment in the city was being renovated. We chatted for a while longer and then she had to leave when her horse got restless. Away she went. Then, just like the previous day, she gave a little wave back over her shoulder to me as she headed off towards home.

The fence I was repairing seemed to be getting longer every night while I was gone. And the days were getting hotter. The only thing that made the day bearable was the thought of the conversation I had with Robyn. Then, right on time, here comes Robyn on her horse.

"Did you give up on trying to get your horse to tip-toe up the road, so you could sneak up on me?" I asked.

"His name is Valentine, and he will never make it as a stealth horse, if there is such a thing," she laughed.

This time, she rode down closer to where I was standing and I gave Valentine a gentle scratch on the nose and a rub along his neck. Valentine enjoyed the attention.

"Valentine?" I asked. I took a quick peek under the horses belly to see if there was any "equipment". Yup, there was.

"You do know that Valentine is a guy, don't you?"

"Yeah, I know. But it was my sister who named him. He has a little heart shaped birthmark on his belly," she said.

"Geez, why didn't she name him Valentino then, not Valentine. All the other horses must make fun of him. "

She giggled, and our conversation drifted off to other topics.

"I love coming along this road," she said. "There are so many wild roses growing in the ditch."

"Well I guess that's why our tourism slogan is "Welcome to Wild Rose Country"," I replied. "But be careful with Valentine. The stems are really thorny, especially the older plants, or even the dead ones. They really hurt when you get poked, even for a horse I am sure".

Today, Robyn wasn't wearing the nylon windbreaker she wore the previous days, and now, I could see how sexy she was. She was not too skinny, had long smooth legs, along with perky breasts. I kept scratching Valentine as we talked and he enjoyed every minute. But, when he got restless, Robyn knew it was time to head for home.

I started to look forward to seeing them and didn't mind the fencing job as much now. As I kept looking down the road from where they normally approached, I saw them emerge from the trees and come up on the road. They must ride down by the river, I thought. When they approached, I was right about riding down by the river. Valentine was wet about half way up his body.

"Been swimming Valentine?" I asked, as he approached me to get his daily scratch.

"Yeah Valentine and I took a break when we were riding along the river. It's a real scorcher today, and the river was too much for Valentine to resist. I only got wet up to my knees. I was too chicken to get out of my saddle and into the water. I thought it would be cold, but it was just right."

Today, she was dressed in short shorts, and had a yellow top on, unbuttoned way down at the front. I could see a little pink of the bra she had on. Again we talked, but only as long as Valentine saw fit. Once he got restless, they headed for home.

The day after that, the short shorts were replaced by a short denim skirt. Valentine got in position for his daily scratch and neck massage. That put me in a great position to admire Robyn's long smooth legs. Nicely tanned, and she was barefoot as well. I always wear a brimmed hat when I am outside working, so I was careful to make sure the brim shaded her view of my eyes. She could not see where my eyes were looking from her vantage point up on Valentine's saddle, and they were looking right at her beautiful legs. Valentine was getting used to me now, and Robyn's stays were longer.

On the next day, I took a cooler of pop down with me for Robyn and I to share, along with a big jug of water, in case Valentine got thirsty. When they showed up, she looked better than ever. Short denim skirt again. I got her a pop and invited her to join me on the truck tailgate, but she declined the offer to sit on the tailgate and said she was happy being on Valentine. She loved horse riding. My attention had been on Robyn, then Valentine nudged me for the usual scratch. As I began, I noticed something pink sticking out of her saddle bag. After a minute, I concluded it was the strap of her pretty pink bra. She must have taken it off sometime after she left home, and before she met me. I carefully looked from under the cover of the brim of my hat to study her top, and I could not see any bra lines. There was just a hint of a nipple outlined under her top. All the time, I was trying to keep my head in such a way that she could not see my eyes under the brim of my hat. But, I was taking her all in. As she sat in Valentine's saddle, she kept adjusting her position in the saddle. It almost seemed as if she was positioning herself in the saddle to open her skirt a little wider. And indeed she was. From under the brim of my hat, I got a pretty good view of her nicely trimmed pubic hair under her sheer pink panties. I was hoping Valentine wouldn't get the urge to leave anytime soon, so I continued scratching him. And Robyn made no effort to adjust herself in the saddle to close the gap at the front of her skirt. When I did look up from peeking up her skirt, her nipples were clearly more visible now, than when she first rode up.

The days got hotter. It would have been wise on my part to start earlier in the morning, when it was cooler, but then I would miss Valentine and Robyn. I knew if it was a nice day, the two would be by. Sure enough, they rose up out of the trees and plodded up the road toward me. Valentine was soaked, and so was Robyn this time.

"Uh Oh. Did Valentine go in the deep end this time?" I asked.

"Well sort of, but last time the water felt so good, and it is even hotter today than yesterday, so I thought I would take a dip with Valentine."

Valentine came up to me and wanted his usual scratch. He was wet and smelled like a wet horse. But I was happy to scratch him, as this allowed me to get back in my position to get the best view of Robyn. Robyn's light yellow top would normally have concealed her bra-less breasts, but once wet, the light yellow material allowed her dark nipples to be front and center. She pulled her top out away from her breasts in a feeble attempt to be modest, but as soon as the fabric landed back against her breasts, there were her lovely dark nipples, and they were getting more erect by the minute. I figured if she was shy about showing off what she had, she would have stayed in the trees, until her top dried. And, she was back squirming in the saddle again. But this time, my covert glances gave me a pretty good view up her denim skirt. And this time, all I saw was a pretty, pink, shaved pussy. No underwear in sight. WOW.

I could hardly wait for the next day. Things were getting pretty interesting now. Along comes a single rider, but this time, it was her sister. She informed me that Robyn asked her to come by and explain that she had to leave on short notice, as her apartment was flooded after the contractor broke a pipe in the unit above hers.

Oh well. It was great while it lasted.

I talked with her sister for a bit and told her that Valentine was going to miss me, and his daily scratch. She laughed and said she will have to bring Valentine by for a scratch, if he goes into withdrawal. And then away she went, along with Valentine.

I always was a little lax about checking my e-mails. The next time I checked my e-mail, there was an e-mail from an "unknown sender". Worrying it was some sort of malicious message, I reluctantly opened it (as i saw it had an attachment). It was from Robyn. She got my e-mail address from the sign I had on a truck, that I had for sale, down at the gate. She went on to explain in the e-mail what had happened at her place. She said she would miss her rides, and our visits.

Then, before closing, she said to check the attachment. I opened the attachment, and there was a full nude picture of her on Valentine. Lucky Valentine! For some reason now, I love pictures of pretty women on horses. Go figure. She said "Next time, if I see something I want, I should go for it." I guess this was in reference to my peeking up her skirt as I scratched Valentine, all the while thinking she could not see where my eyes were looking. I guess the brim of my hat didn't provide as good a cover as I thought.

Her sister moved away later that same year, but I still keep watching for Valentine and Robyn to saunter in to my life again. I am hoping we will meet again. I lost the e-mail picture, so I would be happy to get another from her. If one good thing came out of this, I do check my e-mail a lot more often now.

Here's hoping.