Rochelle Meets Her Sugar Daddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spotscat
Spotscat
12 Followers

Raylene quickly climbs off of the couch and sits down on my lap. Her pussy is dripping wet, and I can feel its warmth against the shaft of my cock as she sits astride me.

I reach up and begin to nurse on her magnificent tits, gently pulling her nipples with my teeth, softly licking around her dark-brown areola, and tenderly caressing the sides and underneath of her tits with my hands.

Raylene responds my flexing her hips, and sliding her dripping wet pussy over the length of my rock-hard cock. Her arms are wrapped around my neck, and she pulls me into her chest as she moans with pleasure.

"Suck my titties, Steve! Ohgawd, that feels so good when you do that! Ummmmmm... ohgawd, yessss.... suck my tits!"

I reach down with my hands and grab the cheeks of her luscious bubblebutt, encouraging her to slide her cunt on my cock. Raylene alters her stroke, so that she's rubbing her clit against my shaft, as well as her pussy. I can hear her breathing begin to become ragged, and I know that she's about to have another orgasm.

"Ohhhh..." she moans. "Keep suckin' my titties! Oooooo... do you feel that? Do you feel my pussy creamin' all over your big cock? Ohhhhh... damm it Steve, you're drivin' me crazy!

Her hips are flexing of their own accord, and Raylene is pulling my face into her chest, and about to smother me with her wonderful-smelling tit flesh. My hands are gripping the cheeks of her round ass, and I'm stroking my cock against her syrupy gash, and feeling her clit glide against my well-lubricated cock.

Before I can utter a warning, my cock begins to throb and twitch as another orgasm overtakes me. I pull her forward and try to thrust my cock inside Raylene's juicy snatch, but it's too late.

Raylene wails with ecstasy as she feels me climax. "Ohgawddamn that feels so good! Ohhhhh.... fuck yeah! I'm gonna come again! Oh yeah! Aaaaaaahhhh!"

Raylene's hips jerk as she rubs her clit on my coming cock, and I can feel the girl goo flow out of her twat and drench my balls with it's sticky wetness. My cock is pulsing robustly, and three or four heavy streams shoot out of it, coating Raylene's lower tits as well as my chest with my jizz.

Raylene continues stroking her clit against my cock, but after a bit she slows down as I stop throbbing -- our orgasms are over. She looks down at my face -- buried between her two huge boobs, and says, "Uuuummm! That was wonderful!"

"Are you happy now?" I ask as I grin at her.

"Ummm... yes, but I could be happier!" Raylene quickly climbs off of my lap, takes me by the hand and says, "C'mon, I want to show you something!" as she tugs on my arm.

I rise up off of the couch, and follow her across the living room to what is apparently her bedroom. I wait at the door, as Raylene steps inside and turns on a dim nightlight by the bed.

She points to a large vinyl-covered triangular-shaped object in the corner of the room. "Here, put this on the bed!" urges Raylene. "Hurry! I want you so bad!"

"What is this?" I ask as I lift the big chunk of vinyl onto the bed.

"Mama had it when she was sick. It's a riser -- it's to prop someone up in bed on. I found a much better use for it!"

Raylene opens a drawer on her nightstand, and removes a small bottle of baby oil. She hands it to me, and quickly climbs onto the bed. Before I know what's happening, Raylene is bent over the riser, with her round ass sticking up.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass! Grease us up, and stick your big dick in my ass, please! Hurry! I want you to fuck my ass so bad!"

I squirt a little of the baby oil onto my palm, and gently massage it onto my cock. Another light squirt onto Raylene's asshole, and she shivers and says, "Oooo, that's cold!"

"Just a second, babe. I'll warm you up!"

I move in behind Raylene, taking hold of her hips. I ease my long, thick shaft into the valley between her smooth ass cheeks, feeling her juicy, ready asshole. The thick head of my prick spreads Raylene's tense asshole and I thrust forward slowly and firmly, tightly holding on to her hips as I push into her.

"Uuuuuuuhhh! Damn that's good!" I moan as half my cock disappears into her well-greased asshole.

"Easy, honey! Just go slow and easy at first. Move your horse cock in and out of me gently, until I get used to it. Then you can fuck me as hard as you want, ok?"

"Ok. How's that?" I ask, as I fuck Raylene's ass as gently as possible. Her ass feels like a tight, hot, satin glove around my cock, and it takes all my willpower not to ram into her as hard as I can.

"Ooooh, that's better! Nice and slow! Fuck my ass nice and slow!" moans Raylene.

Raylene groans and keeps saying, "Oh, ohh ooohh," as my cock slowly bores into her. Her tight, well-greased hole grips my shaft, greedily sucking it up as I continue in. I slowly bring her body back until her cheeks press firmly against my lower belly - and then I know that my cock is up her butt all the way. I reach around Raylene, releasing her hips now that I'm fully inside her, and begin to caress her mammoth tits.

I methodically stroke my cock into Raylene's ass, and play with her tits -- gently pinching her rock-hard nipples and fondling her breasts. Raylene's whole body shudders as I stroke my cock in and out her. I feel her asshole slowly relaxing and her huge titties jiggling as she takes me up her butt.

"Are you going to play with my tits, or fuck my ass with your cock, babe?" asks Raylene. "You can play with my titties anytime you want! C'mon and fuck me! Give me the best assfuck I've ever had!" I begin softly pounding her tight ass with my cock, and I hear her moan, "Oh... that feels so good... fuck my butt... fuck my butt!

Raylene is moaning with pleasure, arching her back and pushing her hips back onto my cock. "Mmmmmm," she moans. "That's it, Steve! You can fuck me harder now!"

My cock feels so incredibly hard - like it's a telephone pole rammed up her ass! I begin to fuck Raylene with faster, deeper strokes, reaming out her tight, greasy ass with rapid thrusts. Her asshole is like a tight rubber ring around my cock, firmly crimping my cock as I sodomize Raylene's welcoming ass.

"Ohhhh Steve! I'm such a whore when it comes to my ass! I love getting fucked up the butt! Oh, that feels so good! I'm a trailer-trash whore with a wet cunt and a tight asshole, and I love having my ass fucked! Fuck me Steve! Come in my ass!"

I reach forward, and grab a handful of Raylene's long, dark blonde hair, and pull her head back -- using her hair like a couple of reins on a horse. "Ohgawd yes!" shrieks Raylene. "Fuck my ass you bastard! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

My thighs slap loudly against Raylene's ass cheeks every time I lunge forward. My nutsack whacks against Raylene's juicy pussy as I thrust into her, making raunchy splattering noises. The jizz is beginning to bubble up in my balls, and it takes all of my control not to come yet.

I reach down between Raylene's widespread thighs and rub my fingers over her juicy, hot gash. Her hard and swollen clit pulsates and throbs as I stimulate Raylene's pussy, while I continue to fuck her tight, quivering ass.

"Oh, damn that's gonna make me come... just keep fucking me like that... oh yeah!" Raylene moans loudly, shaking and shuddering as her climax explodes within her like a bomb. It seems to ripple like waves through her luscious body and I can feel her jerking from ass to head to toe as I fuck her.

Her tight asshole squeezing around my cock is more than I can withstand, and it almost pushes me over the edge. "I'm gonna come!" I moan. "Ohhhh... I'm there!"

"Shoot your come up my ass! Oh yeah! Fill my ass with your come!"

Raylene's urging me to come is all I needed to hear. I groan as I feel the thick streams of jizz shooting out of my swollen cock, spewing into Raylene's tight ass canal.

"Oh, baby, I can feel it! I can feel your come inside me!" screams Raylene. "It's soooo hot... so fuckin' hot!"

I groan as I feel the viscous streams of come shooting out of my swollen cock, spewing into Raylene's tight asshole. My climax seems to go on forever, spurting jet after jet of creamy-white sperm deep inside Raylene's clenching ass. Finally I collapse over her back, my hands once again gripping her colossal tits, and my cock still buried deep within her wonderfully tight asshole.

I slide my cock into her ass again and again - fucking her for few more thrusts, as I nibble on her neck, until my cock becomes limp from exhaustion.

Sweat covers our bodies, and Raylene is softly moaning with delight. "Ohhh... damn that was good!" she purrs. "That was the best assfuck I've ever had!"

My cock is worn out, and I gently slide out of Raylene's wonderfully tight ass, and flop down on the bed. Raylene rises to her knees, and pushes the riser off of the bed and to the floor, where it lands with a thud.

I slip my left arm underneath Raylene's neck as she snuggles up next to me after turning off the nightlight. Her enormous tits press up against me as she whispers in my ear, "Ummm... that was so good! You are one hell of a good fuck, Steve! Let's get some sleep... tomorrow we can start all over again!" Her body is soft, warm, and she smells good, and I find myself rapidly falling asleep, gently clutching her enormous right breast.

I smile to myself as I drift off to sleep, relishing the thought of ravishing Raylene again and again tomorrow. My body aches slightly from the good sexual workout Raylene and I had, and I know that in the morning I'll be refreshed and eager to fuck Raylene again and again.

I don't know how long we were asleep, but suddenly the overhead light brightly blazes on. Raylene groggily sits up in bed as I sleepily open my eyes. From the doorway I hear a vaguely familiar voice saying, "Son-of-a-bitch! My sister in bed with my man! If that don't beat all!"

Rochelle is standing in the doorway of Raylene's bedroom, glaring at the both of us!

(To be continued...)

Spotscat
Spotscat
12 Followers
12