Rochelle's Transformation Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife loses weight because of hunky neighbor's son.
16k words
4.29
54.3k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We apologize for the long delay, and appreciate all of the people who have been asking for the final chapter.

If you do not like LOVING WIVES stories that involve sex or exhibitionism outside of marriage -- then this story is NOT for you. You can move along.

We appreciate all of your responses, both good and bad. To each their own. Enjoy & remember: This is FICTION.

*****

Chapter 4

It's been three months since our 'exhibition encounter' with our neighbor's 20 year old son, Trace. It was a difficult adjustment going back to being neighbors, workout partners, and employer / employee. We each had to eventually make eye contact and realize that it just 'happened' in the heat of the moment. It was a one-time event that wasn't going to be the norm. After three months, and not focusing on it, we all had to admit to ourselves that it was very hot!

We didn't go back to working out together in the Thomas's gym for about 2 weeks after that. Our exercise only consisted of cardio work in our house, and we really needed to get back to weight and resistance training. Thankfully, it was Laura's asking Rochelle why we weren't using their gym anymore that broke the ice. We didn't want to bring that up with his parents, so we all went back to working out together. For the first two months, I made sure that we went together as a couple. With my 8-5 schedule along with her typical evening schedule, made me decide that she could train with Trace. If anything started getting 'sloppy' with their training, I demanded that she tell me before it got out of control.

As far as Trace taking the job of being Rochelle's photography assistant, I did accompany them for the first three or four sessions, and he seemed to pick it up rather quickly. After that, I was actually kind of relieved to pass that job off to him. I knew that Rochelle and my relationship was solid, and there was nothing to worry about as far as their messing around behind my back. You may not think that to be the case, but I know my wife.

Three months had gone by, and even though I didn't lose any weight, Rochelle had shed another 15 pounds, and was now at 140. Each time we made love, she had more energy and stamina. Her libido grew also. She always was fine, she was now a firmer fine. It was almost as if she was 'reverse aging'. We both realized that the vibrator that we occasionally used for adding to our love making was in need of an upgrade.

I was actually the one that brought up the topic after an intense orgasm for both of us.

"Oh man, I'm thankful for our 'friend' to get you up to speed. I love tasting you, and getting you excited, but that vibrator has been my wing man for awhile."

"That's true. I love when your lips are on my pussy, and you do get me worked up, but 'he' does help speed up my need for your cock."

"It's a curse that men are always ready to go right to the peak of orgasm in about a minute, while women are still making sure the sheets are clean and smell just right before you can even relax to get in the mood."

"I guess you could call it a curse, or a weapon for women to tease and torture your aching erection."

"Anything to get you fired up faster would always be good."

"Just a little role playing, or fantasy seems to help me along."

"You mean our exhibition intrigue?"

"That still lingers in my mind, doesn't it you Tom?"

"Sure. But I always thought it was the size of Trace's cock that got you fired up rather than the exhibition act."

"Both really."

"So, if we decided to get a larger vibrator that was a little more realistic, and delved into an exhibition fantasy, that would fire you up quick?"

A slow smile crept over her face. "Well, now that you mention it; that would be really hot."

"You like that huh? The idea of a bigger, thicker, 'friend' and a little exhibition?"

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Wow, I'm actually recommending to my hot wife that a larger vibrator is what we need to add spice to our love life. Do you know what that sounds like?"

"A hot man who loves his wife, and gets excited when he sees that she gets excited visually?"

"That wasn't what I was thinking, but okay" my deflated cock started to stir again. "It's true, I love seeing you moaning, orgasming and how your body just seems to lose all control."

"See?"

"Tell you what, why don't you do some online shopping for a new toy?"

"That should be interesting," she replied with a huge grin.

I had some feelings of insecurity, but really did enjoy the idea of revving my wife up with a new larger toy. Maybe this would increase the intensity of our love life without going outside our vows.

The following week, I had a seminar in Los Angeles that was going to be two days of training, and although I wanted to have Rochelle come with me, she had quite a bit of business to take care of. There was the girls High School volleyball team pictures, and two different family portraits. We still wanted to get to the galleries to check out the art work, but we were truly going to have to try to go in the winter time when her work slowed down.

Sunday evening was beautiful, and after a light dinner, we decided to relax in the pool before the week took off, and Tuesday would be the day I had to head south. As always the water was perfect, and Rochelle looked amazing in her newer skirted bikini -- hot pink to make her tan stand out even more.

We were floating together like otters playing when we heard a voice.

"Hello?"

It was Trace. We both stopped and looked in the direction of his voice.

"Hey Trace, what is it?" Rochelle queried.

"Nothing actually, I was going to ask if I could take a quick swim, but when I went to your house to ask, I heard that you were already out here."

"Sure, come on in, the water is exactly like you would expect - perfect!" as she gently floated towards me again and grabbed hold of my neck for buoyancy.

"Thanks. I'm not intruding am I?" as he walked towards a lounge chair to set down his towel.

"Not at all Trace," I responded.

He removed his tank top, and then started to push down his baggy shorts. It caught me off guard because I was assuming those were the shorts he would just swim in. As he kept pushing down on the shorts, I heard a small gasp from Rochelle because I think she had the same thoughts as I did. We quickly looked at each other in shock that he would be swimming naked. We both looked back to watch as he stepped out of the shorts only to discover that he himself was sporting a new swimsuit; albeit rather brief, but a swimsuit all the same.

"Oh shit!" whispered Rochelle and I felt her squeeze my bicep firmly as I held her afloat.

Trace acted like it was just a normal suit as he walked towards the water's edge to jump in. We both watched as he went from profile to directly towards us with a white bikini stretched to capacity with his manhood. It was amazing that he was so truly gifted in his physique; not to be missed by my wife.

As he dove in, Rochelle leaned into me and moaned "Oh my god!"

"Why does this always happen at our pool?" I smiled sheepishly.

Trace surfaced, threw back his hair and wiped his eyes. "Ahhh. That's what I needed."

"Feels great huh?"

"Absolutely"

"Yep, the pool seems to be the most relaxing part of the day."

Rochelle let go of her hold on me, and swam towards the steps. "I'm going to head inside to do some online shopping hon."

I stood there dumbfounded at her abrupt departure. "You sure?"

"Yeah, it's okay. I'm done swimming for the evening," as she approached the steps at the shallow end, and swayed her hips as she exited. God, even with a skirted bottom, you could still make out her luscious ass cheeks as she rose. She glided to the chair for her towel to dry off as both Trace and I stared at her.

"That suit looks fantastic on you babe."

Smiling at me while she dried herself, "Really?"

"Yes ma'am," Trace shot out.

That caused a bigger grin "Why thank you gentlemen. And yours isn't bad either Trace."

Blushing he replied "Uh, thanks. It was a little out of my norm, but I thought I should try out a Speedo type suit at least once in my life. I'm not sure I should keep it or not."

"Well, I'm not so sure if Tom would agree, but I say you should keep it. You're absolutely cut out for a Speedo, and not many men are," as Rochelle carefully worded her statement.

I looked over at her as she finished drying off, trying to see what she was implying, but realized by her eyes and body language that there wasn't any malice involved. Then I looked over at Trace.

"She's right you know. Not many guys are cut out to wear one. I wouldn't dare," chuckling off the thought.

"Well thanks, maybe I will keep it then."

"I'm going to head in, but you know our work schedule for the week right Mr. Thomas?"

"I think so" he mentally went over a calendar "the Mason's sitting on Tuesday evening, the girls' volleyball team on Wednesday evening at the beach, and then the Charles family sitting on Friday."

"Excellent" she said as she headed towards the house. "Oh, and come prepared with your new swimsuit on Wednesday," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Uh, okay. Really?" Trace said with a furrowed brow.

"Either bring it along, or wear it under your shorts like you did tonight."

"Ah, okay. That makes more sense," as he still held the confused blank expression.

I took the conversation in, and knew that my bride was up to something sneaky. She wanted to flaunt off her new employee to all of those volleyball girls. I looked at Trace and then at Rochelle as she sauntered towards the house. Damn that woman is fine!!

Trace started swimming laps as I watched her disappear into the house. I decided to do the same, and rolled into a backstroke for a few laps. My mind wandered again envisioning what might transpire through her efforts to showcase Trace to a group of High School teenage girls. That would be quite risqué on her behalf if Trace was that naïve.

We swam in silence, until I decided to get out and call it an evening too. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I called to Trace as I was getting ready to head in "Hey Trace, don't mind me."

He heard me, stopped swimming, and went into a glide so that we could talk. "What's that Mr. Hunter?"

"I just wanted to say you're welcomed to stay as long as you like. Don't feel you have to get out on account of us. I have a trip to LA this week and I need to get ready."

"Oh, that's cool. Thanks for letting me stay; I won't be much longer anyway."

"Night Trace," I waved as I walked towards the house.

I entered the house through the patio door, grabbed a glass of merlot, and headed to the master bath to rinse off the chlorine. I walked into the bedroom, threw my towel at the hamper, and saw Rochelle on the bed with a freshly rinsed body wrapped in her warm, white terry robe. Sitting with the pillows propped up behind her, her jet black hair was brushed back away from her face, and her lap was a makeshift desk for the laptop. She looked absolutely radiant as her deep brown eyes drank in whatever it was she was looking at. I grabbed a clean pair of boxers for my shower.

"You look rather comfy," as I headed towards the bathroom.

"Mmmm hmmm," was all she could muster without taking her eyes off the screen.

"Pretty fascinating huh?"

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," finally there was quick eye contact and a brilliant smile as I entered the bathroom. "Hurry up there mister."

I showered quickly, threw on a small amount of cologne, donned my boxers, and opened the door to the bedroom.

As I walked into the room, I could smell her excitement. I wasn't in the shower longer than 5-10 minutes, but her whole countenance changed in that time. She was in the same position on the bed, but her legs were crossed at her ankles, and her knees were slowly coming together and opening back up. Her leg actions kept repeating themselves as the laptop seemed to rise and fall with the movement. Her eyes stared at the screen, and then gently rolled up, and then back on to the screen. She was moaning in a way that told me she was about to cum. I could faintly hear our old reliable friend humming away in a deep bass tone due to her position, and her robe still being on. She was humping her play toy while she grew closer to an orgasm.

I approached not to disrupt the focus of the pleasure that was building, but to see what she was looking at. I finally came along side of her, her body and legs still writhing, eyes rolling back in her head, and then to the screen. The screen displayed a large 'realistic' dildo; just an image, nothing more.

"I need you right now!" as she pushed the laptop to the foot of the bed and threw off her robe. Her vibrator rolled across the bed as she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs for me to enter her. Moaning and helping me to remove my boxers, she grabbed the vibrator and worked on her clit as I kicked off my underwear.

"Damn, I never knew that shopping would excite you so much," I mumbled as I climbed between her legs. My cock wasn't even 100% in the short amount of time, but he was well on his way. I reached and carefully took the vibrator from Rochelle's hand and continued to roll it over her nub as I brought my cock head against both her wet opening and the tip of the vibrator. It was slick with her juices, and sent electric jolts through me as I mutually stimulated both of our sexes.

"God, your cock head is so hot! I so need you to fill me with it. Please fuck me, I need it so bad," as she grabbed her girls and pinched her rock hard nipples.

"You are so fucking wet woman. You've been waiting for me for a while, haven't you?"

"Uh huh. Please fuck me."

I placed my head at her entrance and pushed. I love watching my cock enter her; it's a beautiful thing. I pushed, and then slowly backed out till I could see her labia spread around the crown of my flared head, then slowly back in, a little deeper this time.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck me hard Tom."

I still had a hold of the vibrator and brought it back to contact her clit and my shaft simultaneously. This made intense sensations to both of us. I know my cock was now an extended vibrator in her pussy. I continued to gain ground inside her depths, and then backed all the way out. When my head came out, I immediately ran the vibrator across her clit and opening. I started alternating my thrusts; cock in fully; backing out and sliding the vibrator in fully. This alternated fucking was driving us both insane. I used my cock every other thrust, but kept the vibrator in contact with her clit and my cock while it was my turn in her hot wet pussy.

"Holy Shit Tom, what are you DOING?? Oh my GOD that feels sooooo good. Uuuuhhhh"

I had to admit, the feeling was amazing. My cock was getting the vibes just like her pussy was, and it felt incredible when we were joined and I could even feel my cock head 'buzz' when I was balls deep in her.

"Fuck this is good!" I panted working up my own crescendo.

"Oh God Tom! FUCK ME! I'm so close to... (Huh)...cumming," her breaths were shallow.

I continued to alternate on each stroke, until one time I accidentally pushed my cock and the vibrator at the same time and wedged into her opening that stopped my momentum about ¼ way in. It caught us both by surprise. The feeling was so phenomenal that we looked into each other's eyes and yelled out in unison.

"FFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!"

I blasted so hard into her as her pussy clamped down on me AND our 'friend' at the same time. The vibrations were so intense against my cock head that it almost hurt it was so good. Rochelle rocked her head back and forth as she came HARD on this quasi-double penetration. I know my own orgasm rocked me for a good 20 seconds before the oversensitivity to my dick head started to ache. I was amazed to watch my wife writhe in orgasm for another 15-20 seconds more than mine, and at the very end forced 'us' from her depths with a loud pop!

"Oh MY GOD!... (Huh)... What was THAT???!!" she asked breathlessly.

"I could ask you the same thing."

We laid there for what seemed to be close to 10 minutes before either of us could even move. It was so intense that it drained both of us.

"Holy Shit Tom. Where did that come from?"

"I don't know. It's not like we haven't used your vibrator during our lovemaking before."

"Well, not like that!"

"Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No. Well, maybe a little. It just caught me off guard more than anything."

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to hurt you at all. My timing just got off. It might have been because I was trying to keep my balance leaning over you one handed."

"It's okay Tom. You didn't hurt me. I'll be sore for a bit I'm sure, but you didn't mean it."

We both leaned in and kissed each other from our laying positions.

"But I am curious," she continued, "what made you do that back and forth thing?"

"Not sure. But I know it felt pretty good for me, and from your body language, it seemed pretty good to you too."

She smiled and closer her eyes, "Yeah, it was pretty amazing."

"I'm guessing you found a new 'friend' from your shopping experience?"

"Yes, at least I think I have," she started to sit up having recovered, and reached over to retrieve the laptop. "Come help me decide."

Instead of sitting up, I rolled over on my stomach and propped myself up on my elbows "You want MY help deciding??! I'm not sure I'm going to be much help."

Rochelle opened the screen and the last dildo image was still there. I looked at it, and thought it looked very real. The current one doesn't have the extras; a ridged head, veins or bumps, just a plain slick 6 inch rabbit vibe.

"It's down to this one," and with a few clicks, "or this one."

This one looked real as well. "And I'm supposed to help pick?"

"Sure, why wouldn't you? We'd use it to get me wet so we can make love, just like we do now."

Looking at it again and feigning interest "Well, what made you decide on these two? They seem pretty similar to me."

"Well, they kind of are, but there's different lengths and thicknesses to all of them."

She clicked a back button, and a wall of images appeared. "I just started by searching for large dildos and vibrators, and as I kept searching, I added the word realistic. This website seemed to be the one I landed on. I'm amazed that there are so many different ones, and they are supposedly replicas of porn stars."

"I was the one who suggested this didn't I?" I moaned.

"Uh, yes you did."

"Okay, show me again which two you are trying to decide between."

She pointed the cursor over the image of a porn star's cock. I read the remarks about the details of it, and knew this toy would be about 2 inches longer and another full inch thicker than me. Wow, a bit of intimidation that's for sure.

"Okay, that's pretty good, definitely bigger than our 'friend' we've got now and much more realistic. What's your other choice?"

Rochelle again steered the laptop and opened up her other choice. Wow!! This one looked rather beefy from the image, and I realized this was the one that she was looking at when I came out of the bathroom. Details on this porn star's appendage was even bigger than the other; 3+ inches longer, and almost 2 inches thicker than me! This was definitely a beast, and wondered if she could handle something that size. There's a difference between seeing and playing with it, and actually fitting it inside her pussy.

"Hmmm, that's quite a whopper there! It's pretty amazing that they can make them so realistic, and lifelike. So, you've picked these 2, but you must have a preference for one or the other. Right?"

"Well, not really," was her weak reply.

"Come on. There must be a reason you narrowed it down to 2 out of all the others on this site."