Rock God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin's luck had held one more time and Cathy's words pumped him rigid. In victory he slammed his cock back into Tamsin's most secret depths. It was an iron-cast, rock-hard certainty: he was untouchable! For a few more strokes he poked Tamsin vigorously from behind, then he withdrew, spun her on to her back and shoved himself back inside her from above, her face a picture of surprised ecstasy.

Cathy was on the phone again, but even that didn't phase him, as he pounded her sister stupid. 'Come on, let's leave Amy a message,' she was urging. 'Hey, Amy - glad you enjoyed the concert. 'Cos you're never going to believe who we're hanging out with...' And she held the mobile up to catch the interaction between the furiously coupling pair. For firmer proof she even took a photograph.

Kevin worked between Tamsin's thighs like the perspiration-drenched, hard-pumping sexual athlete he had only ever been in his hottest wank-dreams. He could picture the moment next day when the sisters' friend Amy would confront them with the truth - their denial, their furious protests, their speechless outrage in the face of the incomprehensible truth. Who the hell was that? Who did we just let fuck us all last night? It made him laugh inwardly, even as he gave Tamsin the drilling of her life. The girls would never be able to deny how excited they'd got. The remaining hours of the night time stretched ahead, an inviting vista of rock star decadence, and he had not even introduced Phil's mystery sex toy yet.

'God, Tommy, you're a fucking animal!' Cathy slid up against his humping form as she spoke, and though Big Dave and the boys would never believe him should he ever tell them, he knew she meant it. Maybe the night's magic would stick with him, transforming his sexual future. Or maybe he would just revert to his old self... No matter. Here in this moment, as his cock surged repeatedly into Tamsin's pliant young cunt, as he slammed his way towards explosive, ball-draining orgasm, Cathy's tits plumped adoringly against his ribcage, Kevin Roach was the only, the undisputed King of Rock and Roll.

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED