Rock Me

Story Info
BBW rocker chick gets her chance with Bruce Kulick.
1.8k words
3.8
29.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: This story never happened. It is a work of fiction inspired by a rock band that I respect and admire, UNION. No disrespect is intended to any of the members of UNION)

* * * * *

"Yessssssss!!!" came a scream from the kitchen of the apartment I share with my best friend, Amy.

I came running, wondering what my friend was screaming about now. When I finally got there, Amy's beautiful face was flushed and her blue eyes were dancing as she looked at me and excitedly yelled that she had just won two tickets and all-access backstage passes to the UNION concert and guess who was going with her??

I grabbed her hands and danced all over the kitchen with her, as UNION is our favorite band in the whole world.

Before I go any further I must mention I am a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) and really don't expect anything but a few pleasantries and an autograph, as most men really don't care for BBW's least of all, men like Bruce Kulick and John Corabi.

Anyway, Amy just wanted to meet John and I just wanted to meet Bruce. After all, I am definitely not a dude magnet. Let me describe Amy and myself for you, ok?

Amy is 24, 5'6, 125 lbs, long black hair, blue eyes and a pretty face She kind of looks like Lucy Lawless (You know, "Xena, Warrior Princess"?) I am also 24 and considerably less genetically gifted at 5'5, 225 lbs, long layered brown hair, hazel eyes and a face that at best is described as "pretty enough to get by" (which basically means my looks are not great, but at least they don't scare small children and woodland animals)

But like I said before, I am not a dude magnet. On the other hand, the phone never stops ringing with guys calling for Amy. The only calls I get are my family and telephone solicitors, so like I said before I don't expect anything except the usual "Hi, I'm pleased to meet you" stuff I get from men and maybe I'd even be referred to as a "nice girl" if I was lucky.

I was a little glum as I had not had a date in three years, but I figured I could fantasize about Bruce Kulick kissing me up until the day of the concert, on which I would be inevitably disappointed when he walked off the stage barely noticing my existence, but at least this time I would get to meet him and maybe even take a picture of him and get one of he and I together. (It was a sly ploy to get him to touch me and for me to touch him)

Well, the day came. Amy and I got ready for the show. Amy put on elaborate makeup, a leopard tank top, high-heeled boots and a pair of black studded stretch jeans and I, knowing that I would not be noticed anyway, wore no make-up, lavender knit short-sleeved shirt, bellbottomed jeans with hearts on the cuffs and plain black and white Airwalk skateboard shoes. We then went out to the car and got in and drove an hour and a half to the club. When we got inside the club, a large man who was obviously the bouncer asked us for our names as Amy and I gave them and walked into the club, where UNION proceeded to play a blistering 3 hour set and the show ended after about four encores.

We went up to the bar to get a wine cooler and who did we see standing by the bar?. Our dream men, John Corabi and Bruce Kuilck who were laughing and joking with each other. I looked over at Bruce and he smiled his perfect smile at me as I got my drink and smiled back, figuring he was just being polite. John was also smiling at Amy, but his smile was not that of a rock star smilng politely at a sexually undesirable female fan to make her feel better. I could tell he wanted her and he came up to her and informed her of this fact as she got her drink and looked at me as if to ask my permission to go off with him and I smiled approvingly and winked, so off they went.

Bruce began walking up to me, so I gave him my best friendly smile. He then got to me and said, "Were you looking at me just now?" I wracked my brain for an answer and finally stammered that I was and that I was very sorry for doing so. His only reply was to smile and ask my name and why I was sorry. I stammered again that my name was Andi, I found him very attractive and that I loved him. He looked taken aback for a minute and I was sorry that I had ever opened my mouth, so I said quietly, "I'm sorry for upsetting you. I will be going now" and turned to walk away . He got in front of me and grabbed my face in his hands (Oh, great, more embarrassment) and proceeded to look into my eyes and kiss me. I was shocked but in ecstasy.

"What was that for?" I asked him. "Oh, no reason except that I think you are very sexy and beautiful and I have been wanting you since you walked into this club, but was too afraid to ask," he replied shyly. "What?!?!" I sputtered. "That's ok," he said, "I knew you wouldn't want an old guy like me anwyay,. Oh well, I tried" and turned to walk away. Now it was my turn to get in front of HIM , look into HIS eyes and kiss HIM, and so I did. "Mmmm, what was that for?" he asked. "Like I said before, I love you and find you very attractive," I said and asked him if we could have a little privacy. He agreed and we went into his tour bus.

He then laid me down on his bunk and began to slowly and sensually undress me, kissing every inch of my flesh and stroking my breasts, nipples and pussy as he went. I moaned and looked lovingly into his eyes as I reached up to unzip his jeans. I then stood up and began to undress him when he looked at my body and moaned with love, admiration and desire as he told me how beautiful I was, yet again.

I then kissed him again, and removed his clothing, shirt first as I kissed every inch of his flesh. I had worked my way down to his boxer shorts and was pulling them down when suddenly he laid me down, took my clit in his mouth and began to suck it gently and lovingly. "Bruce....." I said. He stopped his oral ministrations for a moment to find out what it was that I wanted. I then pulled his boxers off and it was then that I saw his cock. It was beautiful, 8 inches with the perfect G-spot curve.

I then decided I had to have him in my mouth and suggested a 69. He agreed readily and we postioned ourselves to do the very loving and erotic act of mutual oral lovemaking. I then took his beautiful cock in my mouth and he once again took my very wet and swollen clit into his talented mouth. I then began to suck him off as he sucked my clit. Not 15 minutes after he had started his oral assault, I was cumming and screaming in ecstasy as I grabbed him by his long black hair and pushed his face deeper into my pussy as he stopped sucking my clit and was now licking and tonguing it and my pussy as well which made me suck his cock even harder.

By now we were both screaming and cumming and covered in sweat, but this was not the end of our lovemaking. As Bruce and I exploded together, we looked at each other with a hungry look of desire which could only mean one thing and we acted on our desires as Bruce laid me on my back once again and proceeded to mount me, filling me with his large cock.

I moaned and clamped his cock in my flexible pussy walls, not wanting to let him go. He moaned in response and pumped harder and deeper, hitting my G-spot each time. I felt my pussy flood with my own cum as he did this. I had never felt anything so incredible in my life as I had with this talented sexy guitar god who I believed would never even give me the time of day, much less the best lovemaking I had ever experienced and probably would in my life as I was shaken from my thoughts with an earth-shattering moan as I felt the hot sensation of my guitar god's cum flooding my pussy as he continued to cry out in ecstasy. I soon followed him into ecstasy as I came about a second after he did.

Small jets of pleasure raced through our still entwined bodies as we held each other tightly and lovingly. Bruce then reluctantly withdrew his semi-hard cock out of my pussy and licked his own cum from my pussy and I licked my own juices from his beautiful cock. Half an hour later, exhausted, we fell asleep, Bruce with his hand between my legs and I with mine on his chest.

Hours later, we woke up to the sight of my best friend and his singer standing in the doorway. "Come on, Andi, we have to go now!" said Amy. "Yeah, we gotta go, Bruce!" added John. Bruce and I then asked for a minute and attempted to get dressed, but.... "Ah , let them go fuck themselves or something," I said and Bruce nodded and pulled me back into his arms as we laid back down on his bunk.

As for Amy and John, I think they went back to John's bunk and fucked like rabbits or something. Who knows and who cares? Anyway, to make a long story short, Bruce and I exchanged numbers and are now dating. And John? He turned out to be engaged and scared of losing his fiancée and catching AIDS, so Amy never got to fuck him. What she did get, though was witty anecdotes on his kid and his career. Go figure.

So I guess what I learned from all of this is that looks are not everything and things aren't always what they seem. Ah hell, who am I kidding? This story's just about sex and how I finally bagged my rock idol.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go. Bruce is naked in bed right now calling for me and who am I to disappoint him?