Rock N' Roll Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Rick takes Alisia while Randy watches.
3.6k words
4.56
21.4k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia peeked out the door of her dressing room. She was wearing a rather sheer revealing robe and would rather not be seen walking the few feet to Rick's room. It had been almost exactly an hour since Rick made the suggestion that they share a little pre-concert playtime. She wanted to be prompt. It wasn't a good idea to displease Rick. She was on the verge of stardom and wouldn't do anything now to screw that up. Rick had told he would give her one song of her own on the upcoming album and she was going to do a duet with the man himself on another track. The way things were going she would be touring solo in a year or so. She chuckled to think it was mostly due to Randy and his philandering. Oh yes she knew all about Randy and his perverted little games he played with the young fans. She really didn't care anymore. Rick and the other band members were damn hot lovers and there were plenty of male fans that happily fucked her when the band mates were otherwise occupied.

It had been different a few years ago when she and Randy were both struggling to make it in the music biz. She was fronting a lounge band in LA when Randy became their manager. He actually wasn't bad at it. The band got better gigs and made more money and she fell in love with the handsome guy who seemed to be making her dreams come true. She knew before they got married that he wasn't faithful to her. But hell it was rock n' roll; no one was faithful in this business. She was faithful to him, but that was mostly because she was too damn busy trying to become a star to care much sex and Randy was always ready even when he was screwing around.

Randy was the first to realize that the band was never going to be more then a good bar band. He knew Alicia had some talent, but it just wasn't enough to make this group a hit. While still managing the band on the side he landed a job at a big record company. It kept him and Alicia separated a lot. Alicia succumbed to her desires and began to explore her sexuality. At first she confined her indiscretion to women. In her mind it wasn't really cheating on Randy. Not that she really understood why that mattered to her, since she knew Randy would screw anything that stood still long enough.

In a happy coincidence for Randy, Rick Hunter needed a new road manager and was good friends with Randy's boss at the record company. Randy's boss needed Randy out of there because he knew Randy was fucking the 16-year-old daughter of the president of the company. So Randy got one of the best jobs in rock n roll. Alicia was pissed because it meant Randy would be away for almost 18 months. Randy, fearing Alicia would carry out her threat to divorce him managed to convince Rick to give Alicia a shot at the back up singer job. Alicia still didn't know if it was her voice or her pussy that sealed the deal that day. She didn't really care either. It wasn't the first time she had fucked someone to try and move her career along and this time it had worked.

Seeing no on in the hall, Alicia quickly walked to Rick's room and knocked. Rick answered the door wearing an open robe with only boxer briefs on under. He nearly gasped when he saw Alicia standing there in the shear robe. Her gorgeous breasts were clearly visible under the shear material. Her neatly trimmed bush clearly outlined. Alicia stepped in and Rick closed the door but did not lock it. He was expecting Randy in about 15 minutes.

"Damn, you look hot baby," Rick said, taking Alicia in his arms.

Alicia sighed as Rick pressed his lips against hers. She parted her lips and their tongues began to dance wildly. Alicia was pleasantly surprised. Rick was often a real get down to business type when it came to sex. She had figured all he really wanted was a quick fuck or blowjob to help him calm down before the show. Those occasions when Rick had truly made love to her and not just given her a rock star fuck had been among the best sexual experiences of her life. She knew there was still a few hours before stage call and hoped that this would be one of those times. I nice long session of love making with the fabulous Mr. Hunter, would really put her in the mood to rock this town tonight.

They moved to the studio bed on the far wall. Rick continued kissing Alicia hard as he fondled her tits through the sheer material. Rick loved handling a woman's tits and he knew Alicia liked hers handled a little roughly, which was just the way he liked to handle them. As he squeezed and kneaded Alicia's supple tits, her moaning was exquisite. Rick was extremely aroused. His cock was fully erect and straining against his soft under shorts. Rick wouldn't even admit it to himself but he had a special thing for Alicia. Rick was constantly fucking different men and women, but Alicia was the only one he had made love to in the last four or five years. As Rick began unbuttoning Alicia's robe, Alicia began massaging Rick's cock through the material. Rick squirmed under Alicia's stimulation as he reached into the now open robe and slowly ran his hands over Alicia's soft skin. Alicia pulled at Rick's waistband and exposed his throbbing cock. Alicia's breathing quickened as it always did when she saw Rick's manhood. Rick's cock wasn't really much longer then average. It was fairly thick but Alicia had certainly seen fatter. However, Alicia thought Rick had the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. She had heard others comment that they too felt Rick had a perfect cock. Who knows she thought maybe it is because it is connected to a sexy megastar. But she knew in her heart that wasn't it.

As Rick began to suck Alicia's tits, she stared lustfully at his fabulous shaft while gently caressing his hot, soft balls. Soon Rick buried his face between Alicia's legs. He slowly licked around the edges of her outer lips and then along her thighs. He ached to taste her nectar but wanted to prolong the anticipation for her. When Rick's tongue slid into her glistening slit Alicia almost squealed. In addition to his musical talent Rick had an amazing gift for oral sex. As Rick's hot tongue traveled from Alicia's clit to her pussy and back again repeatedly, she began to moan and was soon having a forceful orgasm. Rick sucked her now erect clit and finger fucked her hot cunt as her body was racked by several orgasms in a row. "Oh god, Rick, I want you cock," Alicia moaned.

Returning to the bed, Rick said softly, "suck me for awhile baby, before I fill your pussy."

Alicia went to her knees and licked up and down Rick's twitching cock. Just as she swallowed him, the dressing room door opened. Alicia did not hear the door. Seeing Randy, Rick smiled and put his finger to his mouth indicating Randy should be quiet. Rick motioned Randy to come in and sit. Randy dumbfounded by the surprise of seeing his wife on her knees with Rick's cock in her throat closed the door and watched as his beautiful wife sucked the rockers cock like a cheap slut. Alicia bobbed up and down on Rick and Rick began moaning loudly and encouraging Alicia to take him deeper. Alicia was taking all of Rick into her hot mouth with each pass of her lips. Randy was becoming extremely aroused and began to absentmindedly rub his cock through his pants. Alicia felt Rick's cock twitch wildly in her mouth and tasted his precum as it oozed out of his hard cock. She knew it was time for him to take her. Alicia looked up at Rick and said, "Oh god, I need you beautiful cock in my cunt, baby. Fuck me now Rick!"

Randy who had his hard cock out and in his fist was shocked. Alicia was never this hot for him, at least not lately. "I want to take you from behind, baby, so I can fill you cunt full with my hot cock!" Rick said breathlessly.

"Oh God yes, baby! I want you so fucking bad! That will be perfect," Alicia cried as she turned to get on her hands and knees for Rick.

Then Alicia saw Randy sitting in the chair stroking his cock like a pervert at a peep show. Ignoring Randy, Alicia cried out, "Fuck me hard Rick! Show what it is like to be fucked hard by a real man!"

Rick got on his knees behind Alicia and rammed his cock deep into her hot juicy cunt. He smiled at Randy as he pumped his cock in and out of the Randy's hot wife. "Hey Randy, don't waste it. Fuck the slut's mouth! We will fill both ends," Rick said casually to Randy.

It was too late Rick's words sent Randy over the edge and Randy shot his cum all over himself. Alicia giggled at the site of her husband shooting cum all over his shirt and then suddenly was consumed by a powerful orgasm. Her body bucked and pushed against Rick and she cried out. Not words but more like animal sounds as her body was engulfed in waves of pleasure. Rick felt as if Alicia's pussy was squeezing his cock and soon exploded. His body now racked with waves of pleasure. Randy, who had never seen his wife cum so hard and who was thoroughly humiliated at this point quickly left. Rick held on tight to Alicia until their orgasms subsided. Then they stood and hugged and kissed and thanked each other for a wonderful time. Neither mentioned Randy. Alicia left to get ready for the show and Rick headed for his private shower.

Alicia practically floated back to her dressing room. Despite Randy showing up she had had a great time. She felt thoroughly fucked. When she opened the door to her room, Alicia found Randy sitting on her bed. "Have fun?" he asked.

"Yes, what the fuck you doing here?" Alicia asked in reply.

"I thought maybe you would like to explain why you were fucking the boss and then maybe I would take a turn fucking my wife," Randy answered.

"Look Randy lets not get ugly about this. I know you have been fucking everything that will have you for years. What the fuck did you think I was doing waiting around for my turn for a little of your dick?" Alicia said almost casually. "Oh and my pussy is quite full thank you anyway, but you can lick Rick's cum out of me if you like." Alicia let her robe fall open teasing Randy with her hot body.

"Piss on you and Rick!" Randy yelled.

"Why don't you go tell him that, Hun? Oh I see, fucking wimpy little pussy knows where his bread is buttered, right? Shit, I bet he fucks you too," Alicia said a little more nastily then she meant.

"Randy almost crying asked, "So what, we through?"

"Calm down baby. We are the same as we were two hours ago. Only now you know I know about your extracurricular activities and you know about mine." Alicia said soothingly.

Randy stood and walked to her and they embraced. "I do love you, baby," Randy said, "I just can't help it I am a pussy hound."

"I know baby, I love you too, but as long as Rick wants me I will be available to him," Alicia whispered as she caressed Randy.

"Is he better then me?" Randy asked almost pleadingly.

"Baby, it is just different," Alicia lied.

Alicia and Randy kissed hard. Soon they were on the floor naked, desperately groping each other. Randy fucked Alicia hard on the carpet. Alicia was surprised when her body shock with yet another orgasm. After the heights she had reached with Rick she figured she was done. This time her orgasm was less fierce, more like a pleasant tingling. Randy continued pounding his cock into Alicia's pussy. It was as if he was trying to pound all of his anger and frustration from watching Rick fuck Alicia out by forcefully fucking her. Randy knew deep down that his anger was not because Rick had fuck Alicia, but more because he had enjoyed watching Rick fuck Alicia and Alicia had seemed to enjoy Rick fucking her more then she had ever enjoyed Randy fucking her. Randy began to explode in Alicia's pussy. He had one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had. Alicia saw the tears on Randy's cheeks as she watched his face convulse in orgasmic spasms. It was a strange contrast and she decided not to comment. It was two hours until stage call; they both had things to do. She had to shower and dress for the show. Randy had to get to the stage and make sure the opening act was set. He also wanted to begin surveying the crowd, which would begin arriving any minute.

Randy began his mental checklist as he started to throw his clothes on. "Randy, you need to shower, babe," Alicia exclaimed.

"No time, gates open in 15 minutes, "Randy said.

"Fuck the gates baby, you smell like cum and pussy juice," Alicia said laughing.

Randy relented and jumped in Alicia's shower. He figured he wouldn't have a shot at any young cunts later if he smelled that bad. Alicia found him a T-shirt and jeans amongst her things. She usually carried some extra clothes for Randy. He never seemed to have clean clothes when he needed them. Randy came out of the shower threw on the clothes and ran out the door without even a peck on the cheek. Alicia smiled to herself as she murmured bastard under her breath. She was glad Randy had walked in on her and Rick. Everything was out in the open. That meant she could join in the activities at the party later and not have to sneak off to get fucked. From now on if she wanted to have sex she was just going to do it and not worry who was around.

Randy ran to the small manager's office back stage and picked up his clipboard and the golden passes. He then bounded into the stage area. Bill the roadie foremen was standing in the middle of the stage looking like he was going to have kittens.

"Where the fuck have you been, Randy?" Bill demanded, "All fucking hell is breaking loose! Mother-fucking opening band showed up and their instrument van didn't! God damn pussy sucking manager driving it is at the wrong cock sucking venue!"

"Chill, we have time," Randy said.

"Time, dick weed is an hour away if he can get through the fucking traffic at all! Opening act is on in a fucking hour 45! My guys got to set the piss-eating band equip in front of a full god damn house! How the fuck in hell do you think I am suppose to fucking chill when I got a shit eating van load of fucking lost instrus, Jesus fucking Christ man it is a goddamn class A cluster fuck!" Bill ranted.

"Look I got a helicopter standing by at the airport, in case we needed to get Rick somewhere fast. I will call and have it pick the instruments up. No traffic problems. Should be here in forty-five or less. That gives you an hour to put a few fucking guitars on the stage. Now shut the fuck up! "Randy said angrily.

Then Randy added a new item to his checklist and checked it off. PISS OFF BILL, check. Bill was hot tempered and foul mouthed. The least little thing set him off. He was an ex-Marine and a mean son-of-a-bitch. In short, exactly what was needed to get the required work out of the roadies. Bill's time in the Marines had taught him about following orders and chain of command. While he might talk rough to Randy, he would never challenge Randy's authority and Randy was pretty sure that Bill would die for Rick and the band if necessary. In addition to the other security that was a round Bill was a hell of a bodyguard, maybe the best one they had on staff. Randy telephoned for the chopper and then checked with security. He gave the go ahead to open the gates. It was now an hour and a half until the opening band went on two and a half until Rick took the stage. The next two hours Randy would be like a man possessed as he made sure everything went off without a hitch at least not any that Rick heard about.

While the activity was heating up at the arena, Grant, Kelly, Christie, Steve and Jenny were stuck in traffic with thousands of other Rick Hunter fans. "Damn! I knew we should have left earlier," Grant said to no one in particular.

Kelly who was sitting in the passenger seat next to him, leaned over and kissed him and said, "Relax we have plenty of time. The opening band is that bunch of dorks that played on campus for Fall Frenzy. Rick won't be on stage for two or three hours."

Grant smiled to himself as he thought back to Fall Frenzy. He remembered how bad the band was but that was a good thing that night. He went with a real hot girl he had only dated a few times. But already they had gotten into some heavy petting. He was thrilled when she suggested they leave the concert. No sooner were they in his car then she was all over him, kissing him and stroking his cock though his pants. When she started to unzip his pants he suggested, "Hey lets go back to my dorm. My roommate is here and we will have the place to ourselves."

His date readily agreed. As soon as they got into the room then she was all over him again. Soon their clothing was thrown all over the room and they were rolling around wildly naked in Grant's bed. She was the most aggressive woman Grant had ever been with. Her hands and lips were all over him. He thought she had somehow turned into a tiger in heat. At one point she pinned Grants shoulders with her knees and lowered her pussy to his face. He happily lapped at her clit and pussy until she came hard in his face. Grinding herself against Grants mouth and moaning loudly. Grant remembered thinking he was going to be suffocated by her hot wet cunt. Finally, she raised up off of him slid down and impaled herself on his cock. She rode him hard. He remembered screaming her name as he shot ribbons of hot sticky cum deep into her cunt. When Grant finished cuming she started sucking and licking him until he was hard again. Then she lay on the bed and asked him to fuck her. He mounted her and they fucked until they both exploded in another orgasm. When he took her home that night, she said that the fuck was her goodbye present. Grant was confused, but she explained that she was getting back together with her old boyfriend but really wanted to fuck Grant before that happened. She kissed him and got out of the car.

Grant set behind the wheel smiling with a blank look on his face and a hardening cock in his pants. "Hey! Grant! Bud the traffic's moving, you sleeping?" Steve said startling Grant by putting his hand on Grants shoulder.

"Oh yeah, cool" Grant said and drove forward.

Steve who was sitting in the back between Christie and Jenny had been engaging in a little fantasy of his own. The girls were both dressed in hot outfits. Jenny in her usual slut type outfit and Christie in her very proper but still hot clothes. Both wore pretty short skirts that rode up in the car. Jenny's was so short he could see her very sexy black panties. Steve could see the tops of the nylons and the garter snaps Christie wore. He could also see in the low cut tops that both girls wore. Jenny of course had no bra on and Steve had a full view of her tits. Christie had a nice pushup on that created a great cleavage. The sites combined with the hot girls rubbing against him combined to give Steve a wicked hard-on. He hoped they didn't notice, which they didn't because although Steve was a good-looking guy, they simply had others on their minds. Jenny was determined to get back stage and fuck Rick Hunter. Christie couldn't stop thinking about the hot time she had with Kelly earlier. This left Steve to his little fantasy. He imagined he was kissing Christie while Jenny stroked his hard cock. If Christie hadn't said something to him about squirming so much and brought him back to reality, he probably would have cum in his pants. Just then the traffic started moving. It was 45 minutes to the opening act.