Rock Show

Story Info
A fan is certain this rocker is meant for him.
1.3k words
3.26
18.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

It was fate that they were meant to be together and this just proved what he had already known. First, he had learned that the band would be coming tohis town the day of her eighteenth birthday. Well, not the exact day, that had been yesterday, but the band hadn't performed last night so they could celebrate. That meantthis had been the first show where she could do anything she wanted without fear of dragging anyone into a potential legal battle.

Then, during the show, she'd pulled her shirt up to flash the audience. Sure, she'd been known to do that before, even had black "x"s across her nipples so the cops couldn't get her for public indecency or some shit. But when she brought her shirt back down she'd looked right at him and even pointed with her microphone.

He was excited and awestruck that she'd chosen him as her first. Well, probably not her first. Not in this day and age. But at least he was her first legal, and he could believe she'd waited just for him.

The final proof, the exclamation point to kismet, was when she'd looked across the crowded meet-and-greet at him. Her eyes had narrowed in that seductive smile of hers and she'd nodded just once. Immediately after, she'd slipped past the burley security goons and out into the small garden off to the side of the venue.

She waited there for him, leaning against the wall and smoking a cigarette with one hand. The other she used on her loose shirt; billowing out and in to give him a perfect view of her even more perfect tits. She'd even taken off the tape from one of her breasts to show him how rigid her nipples were. She was so anxious for him!

"Hey!" She smiled and greeted when he slipped into the garden. Her hand dropped her shirt to hang loosely against her body once more. She'd already shown him what she wanted to, no reason to risk flashing others. "How'd you like the show?"

"Loved it." He muttered honestly. "You were incredible."

"Oh, well, it's not really about me. It's all about you. Like the song goes, 'without you I'm nothing'." He knew that song well. It was one of his favorites. But tonight, he knew it wasn't true. Tonight was about both of them.

He crossed the distance between the two of them in three quick strides. He wrapped his arms around her. He might have mashed his mouth to hers a little too strongly, but she'd surely forgive him for his exuberance. Her body froze, the cigarette fell from her nerveless fingers, before she responded.

Her head waved back and forth in an effort to emphasize the power of the kiss. She didn't open her mouth, but that kind of kiss would come later, when they'd been together for a while. It was heaven. She moaned against his mouth. Her breasts heaved, soft pressed against his chest. Her hands clutched at his shoulders, keeping him in the kiss.

He couldn't stand it any longer. He burned for her. His dick strained against his pants in unbearable agony. They were so close, yet still separated by too many layers of clothing. He popped his pants open in an instant. Hers were tougher. Those Daisy-Duke cut-offs looked hot-as-fuck on stage, especially when she bent over to sing to someone in the front row and flash him her pink pussy, but they were much harder to pull down in the heat of the moment.

Her moans gained strength almost exponentially. Her fingers really did claw at his back ~just like she sang~ when she was turned on! If only he had the time, he'd take off his leather jacket to feel her passion more personally. Although, she was just a little bit harsh with them, so maybe it was better, their first time, that he couldn't feel her full desire.

Her body began to writhe almost beyond his ability to continue to hold her up. He didn't want to break the kiss though. Unfortunately, while he appreciated she wanted to make herself as tight as possible for him, the way her legs squeezed together made it much harder to slide into her.

God, she was so ready for him! True, she was pretty dry, which made pushing into her a bit rough, but the instant he began she screamed into his mouth and her hands clutched his shoulder blades once more. He'd never been with a woman who'd come just by touching her pussy.

It felt so perfect that he had to lean their weight against the wall behind her. That made her squirm even more; after all, she "loved the way he trapped her between the sheets". The friction burned a little but that wouldn't be a problem in a moment.

He moaned back against her mouth when he felt himself explode inside her. As expected, his cum lubricated them and allowed him to slam even harder into her. He must have been doing it just right because her legs dangled uselessly to either side of his hips. Her screams faded, replaced by light whimpers that turned him on just as much as her exuberant screams.

He surprised himself when his groin suddenly filled anew and a second explosion rocked his body. His cock slipped from inside of her and slapped her taut stomach. He continued to shoot his load and quickly grabbed his dick and adjusted to shove it back in. He might even have a third in him, and if he'd gone twice already who knows how many times she had.

It must have been as perfect for her as it was for him. Because she was a chick, she could shed the tears of joy that he felt, but could not let free. He felt them, hot and wet, as they rolled off of her cheeks and onto his nose and mouth. She was so lost in the ecstasy that her nails no longer dug into his jacket.

"Hey, it's just about time for the photo...WHAT THE FUCK!?"

There were rumors that the bassist had the hots for her. No wonder he couldn't stand to see her with someone else. The muscle-bound musician slammed into him. The two men sprawled on the ground while she slowly slid down the wall, in need of its support after such lovemaking.

"Why...what the fuck...how..." She began to mutter. He understood her incomprehension. How could this douche butt in and stop them?

"It's okay, my sweet, I'm still here!" He cried to her as he reached out.

The damn jealous bassist hauled off and decked him in the jaw. Then, security rushed in, along with half of the guests from the meet-and-greet. She might flash the audience a time or two during her performances but she would never have wanted something this intimate to be on display!

"Get the fuck out of here. This is private!" But instead of clearing out the crowd, the security surrounded him. At least they pulled the dickhead bassist off of him, but then they grabbed him and roughly dragged him away.

She looked so pathetic and defeated there, because their lovemaking had been interrupted. Her pants were on the ground; her shirt skewed so both tits showed. His cum leaked out of her and pasted on her stomach since he didn't have the time to clean her afterwards. It mirrored the tears that stained her face and smeared her trademark kohl eye shadow. At least he had the satisfaction of seeing her flinch away when the damn bassist knelt next to her and tried to comfort her.

He reached out towards her once more, even as security tried to carry him away, and made her a promise for all to hear.

"I'll be back for you, my love! I'll be back!"

Copyright March, 2014, by Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers