Rock Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his orgasm came on he tensed and held perfectly still, his body quivering with passion. Then one hand clutched her head. The grip said "Don't move", but the rigid fingers also encouraged her to take him deeply.

Opening wide she let him plunge to the back of her throat farther than she had yet taken him. And his hips pulsed. His cock grew bigger and she pulled back the instant his sperm spattered her tongue.

Jets of spunk coated the inside of her mouth, filling her sense of taste with that pungent chemical flavor so particular to semen. Happy with her accomplishment, Payton looked up at Dylan's face while milking him as his powerful climax robbed him of faculty.

Dylan's beautiful face was firm in a mask of pleading. His eyes closed tight, his brows curls in a desperate question. His mouth was turned down, and mobile, it seemed as if words were forming but being held back between writhing lips. Then it opened and he cried out softly. "Oh fuck."

Yet more jism sprayed out into her face and she swallowed, amazed at the volume of it. The hand that wasn't on her head was clutched over his chest, the fingers clenching in time to the bigger of his spasms.

Then Dylan released a held breath and sucked in a new one, in a quick gasp. Then another. And with one more gout of spooge squirting hotly onto her tongue he released the tension in his chest and began to breathe quickly, but openly.

Lying back on the bed, his body still convulsing in arrhythmic tremors, Dylan came back from where he had been. Making sure to lick all the cum from his cock, Payton let him fall from her mouth and began to lick him in long sensual strokes along the entire length of his member. Keeping him aroused she massage tension out of his arms while slurping on his pole like it were a long lolly pop.

"I'm not done with this yet." She said between slurps. "Don't let it go anywhere."

Laughing Dylan stroked her hair.

"Not a chance."

Pleased with herself for having given Dylan such a good orgasm Payton now wanted to have him inside her. The burning need for him was insistent and compelling.

Letting his penis lay on his belly she crawled up him and lay across his body, pressing herself into him, she opened her legs and let his shafts spread her open, but not enter her. Leaning in she kissed him some more. As their tongues swirled in and out of each other, her hips pulsed, sliding her labia up and down his hardness. Each time she rubbed her clit over him she gasped.

Not able to wait any longer she jumped up and retrieved a condom. Rolling it down his length, carefully, she grew giddy at the thought of filling herself with this member. It had been months since she had sex, and she felt thrilled that it was going to be with Dylan.

Finally he was covered and she was soaking wet. Easing herself over him she enveloped him in her warmth. Payton felt as if she were being filled to the utmost as he opened parts that had not been spread for too long.

Sighing her delight she ground herself down on him, itching the deepest parts of her hungry pussy. Finally she had all of him inside and her clit brushed across his hard body making her jump.

Payton looked down at Dylan and smiled happily.

"This is exactly what I needed."

"I'm glad. I've wanted you for so long."

As she rode up off of him allowing most of him to leave her grip she grinned. Then slowly she filled herself up with him once more. Her body trembled with passion as she denied herself the impulse to jump up and down on him, fucking herself silly. There would be time for that. Right now she just wanted to stretch herself, and enjoy the sweet feeling of completeness that being full of cock gave her.

"Payton I really can't believe it, but you have no idea how incredibly sexy you are do you?"

"Oh sure. I'm a goddess." She joked.

His hips rose to meet her on her way down, eager to be in her.

"You are a goddess. When you sing you are so engaged with the music. The sound comes right from your soul. You make these incredible faces when you sing, now that I'm actually fucking you I see just how sexual they are. It is like you are fucking the whole room."

Blushing she tried to think of some way to make light of this intensely personal thing. "Some nights I want to."

"Sing for me now."

"What?"

"I want to fuck your voice, but I can't, so sing for me while we fuck, okay?"

Filled with him she stopped moving.

"Really?"

"You have the sexiest voice I have ever heard. Sometimes I get hard when you sing. I did in the studio. So sing now while I am inside you. I can't think of anything more sexy than that."

His sincerity moved her to get past her self-consciousness. She did love singing and fucking, so why not.

Starting with a slow, sensual ballad they performed every night, she sang and moved in time to music, up and down over his cock. It felt right to be doing this. As soon as she plunged down on him, filling herself and engaging with the music she was singing she knew this was right.

Letting the rhythm of the song dictate her pace she allowed the music to fill her the way his manhood was. Her heart and mind opened to the sound and her body thrilled with the notes and the words of longing.

As the bridge came up the tempo increased and so did her movements. Singing with her eyes closed and her body in charge Payton gave herself over to the music and ran out of words. Her spirit, filled with joy, created new music, new sounds. Singing nonsense sounds she created a new tune and this one drove her down onto Dylan, plunging him into her.

Fucking to the music she shivered with passion and bucked and heaved with desire. Leaning forward she clutched his chest with her hands, and he reached for her breasts, groping them in time to her new song. Driving herself up and down onto his hardness she felt an orgasm coming on, and the song lifted into a higher register.

Still crying out music between gasps from her laboring body Payton rode Dylan feverishly, the music driving her on to a fabulous climax.

Then with a loud scream she began to quake all over as her lust became greater than the song and the transformed into primal grunts and gasps as Payton came. Dylan lifted up off the mattress, pushing himself into her clutching core as deeply as he could, his own orgasm impelling him to go as deep as he could.

As soon as they came back to themselves he whispered, "That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Good god that was awesome!"

Disengaging painfully from him Payton leaned over to her bed-side-table and grabbed her phone. Searching for the voice memo ap she began to sing the song into it. As she did so, eyes closed, Dylan began to lean her back against the headboard and he crawled between her legs and started licking her dripping pussy.

The sensitive button of her clit protested but Payton lay back and sang into her phone while Dylan recreated the desire she had felt before. Losing herself in the song again she didn't notice him stop licking her until suddenly he was filling her with his cock again.

Sighing gratefully she sang this amazing song over and over, cementing the melody while Dylan fucked her slowly at first then with growing insistence.

The song lead them along and set the pace. When she came to the climax of the music, but was not cumming she started over and they slowed down the pace. Then it grew more feverish again and they followed along with their bodies.

When Payton did climax again she started a long series of orgasms and the song came and went between her shuddering rapture.

Finally she felt Dylan approaching his own orgasm once more. Feeling powerfully connected to her voice, the music and him she suddenly needed to taste him once more. Dropping the phone beside them she said "Cum in my mouth again."

Dylan stroked into her a few more times, then he pulled out and pulled off his condom. Sitting up Payton took his shaft in her hand and pumped him quickly while letting her saliva filled mouth suckle the tip of him. Dylan began to sing the song now. She hummed a harmony over his cock and he gasped then tried singing again but before he could find his tune once more he grunted and began to shoot onto her eager tongue.

Not much cum came out, but his sensitive member bucked and heaved inside the grip of her lips. Payton felt a sympathetic orgasm quiver her insides as he spilled into her. Still humming she finished him off and licked him clean.

At last Dylan pulled away shuddering and fell down beside her. She reached over and turned off her recorder. "I'm going to catch my breath and then figure out how to play that on guitar." She stated.

"I've already got some chords worked out." He laughed. "That is a great song. Great. And you are the best lay I have ever had. Seriously. That was astounding."

"Thanks. I really loved it. I'm so glad you asked me to sing. I was shy at first, but it was great."

"We should write more songs together." They both laughed.

The rest of the night they did write. Dylan used her guitar so Payton sang the melody, and wrote words about desire and longing for and a final gaining of love. They let the lyrics be brush strokes, vaguely about love and sex, but the music was so primal and lewd, the sounds she made overt and lusty that it was clearly about fucking. And they were happy with that.

They met up the next night, and worked on the song with clothes on, until they felt it was ready to show the band. Then they fucked for hours, singing new music. The sex inspiring them to create two more songs.

They played the new songs for the band at sound checks and the guys loved the music. They added new parts, sounds and harmonies and the tune grew solid and rich over days of practice.

Payton was worried that the guys would figure out that she and Dylan were fucking, but if they did know they didn't seem to care. They all had a lot of excitement for the new songs, and the developing sound that they found inspired in the band.

Older material took on a more overtly sexual sound.

Payton dressed a little more provocatively.

They did more shows.

They introduced the new song to the crowd and felt an immediate positive reaction. The crowd cheered wildly.

The band added more of the new sex-inspired songs to their set list. The crowd loved those as well.

The album began to sell on i-tunes. Bookings started coming in from farther away.

Payton and Dylan wrote more songs while having more sex. Her phone filled up with the sounds of them fucking and singing. Dylan was never able to replicate what Payton did. He couldn't really sing while fucking. He added bits and pieces, but his input came much more when he played guitar afterwards and they coalesced the songs into more expressible tunes.

At last the band had a break and got to go back home. They ran into the studio to capture the new sounds they were making.

Mark their manager was fielding more calls for gigs, and trying to sell the new album based on the first song. There was interest.

The band was becoming more successful based on the new, more sexual sound.

12