Rock Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Payton laughed at her own pleasure and lifted up her hips, giving herself room to engulf Dylan in the warmth of her sex. She sat down on him, still singing, and she plunged down onto his manhood ensconcing him within her wetness.

Simply along for the ride Dylan lay back and let this sexy pixie ride him to her bliss, her mouth open and wailing music good enough to challenge any pop song he had ever heard for perfection.

Within moments Payton was in such a rapturous place her singing became inarticulate moaning and Dylan felt his own orgasm building beyond his ability to withstand. Staring at Payton as she yowled with total sexual abandon Dylan felt his climax erupting from deep within and as he unloaded his jism inside his song writing partner. He felt such utter joy that he knew he was falling a little bit in love with the most amazing woman he had ever met.

After they came down from the high of their orgasms the two musicians began the process of capturing Payton's musical deluge into a more condensed rock song.

Even before they were close to done they both grinned at each other knowing this song was the best they had ever written. Payton shaped the words she had screamed into a cleaner, more impressionistic poetry that hinted at, rather than detailing the force of nature young love can be. With each phrase Dylan marveled at her song writing capabilities. Payton was becoming more and more of a poet and it inspired him to choose more intelligent chord progressions, which still rocked.

This went on all night, and the next two days. They met up and honed the song, working the parts, the movements, and the words into a diamond of a song, polishing all the facets they could before presenting it to the rest of the band.

The group were very impressed, immediately beginning to create their parts of the overall song. Soon they introduced it to a crowd and the audience loved it as much as the band did. The catchy anthemic chorus gave them something to sing along with, even that very first time, and it became the climax of the live shows before a week had passed.

Yet the two songwriters didn't rest on their laurels.

With her phone recording everything, Payton howled out new music whenever she could in her hotel room while Dylan slammed his cock deep inside her. Perhaps he would be bending her over a chair one night, or she might be sucking his balls as he strummed his guitar trying to find a solo for one of their steamy numbers.

He might fuck her from behind while she noodled on a keyboard, singing her delight at his use of her body, or she might sing openly while he licked her steaming slit to feverish orgasm.

All and all they were young creative and endlessly horny from night after night of exposing themselves physically, emotionally and spiritually in front of rooms full of strangers.

And those strangers understood that something special was happening. The music was amazing. It spoke of the same passion, need and yearning that each of them had as well. The need to connect, to feel, to experience life as richly as movies and songs had always told them they should.

This band and these songs touched a nerve that flared brightly whenever the band strode the stage sharing the desire the two songwriter had for each other and their fans.

The tour stretched longer as new booking from farther afield came in.

Payton's dreams were coming true.

12