Rock Star Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spreading the crotch part open, she wrote, 'Love Ann Woodland, phone me, and her telephone number'. She surrounded her message with a heart, and then showed the message to the other girls. After another bout of laughing, she leaned down and kissed him once more, placed the g-string inside his t-shirt, and left the room.

Once Culture left, the party in the tent also fizzled out, and an hour later Laura and Taylor were dropped off at home. Taylor placed the small g-string inside a see through plastic bag, and hid it in his drawer with his memorabilia, but not before taking a deep sniff from the soft material. The smell intoxicated him, and he fell asleep after masturbating himself into almost a frenzy. Two rooms away Laura listened to the soft squeaking coming from Taylor's room, and with a satisfied grin, rubbed her clit until she also had an orgasm.

12