Rock Star Ch. 06

Story Info
A Star is born.
8.7k words
4.79
13.7k
6

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
57 Followers

A chauffeur dressed in black with his name on a signboard waited for him at arrivals. The driver carried his guitar case and luggage, if you can call his one bag of clothes as luggage, to a black limo parked in the 'disabled' parking zone. Taylor phoned Ann once he was settled in the back of the luxurious vehicle.

"Hi Ann, I'm here."

"Hello baby, did the limo driver find you?"

"Yes thank you, you could just have sent a normal car you know."

Ann laughed, "This is LA baby, we do everything in style. Are you tired?"

"No I am fine; it was just a three hour flight."

"Okay baby, the limo will bring you to the company's recording studio, I will meet you here."

"Okay Ann."

"And baby...I'm so happy that you've come," she ended the call.

The traffic from the airport into the city kept the limo at a crawl, but after an hour, the limo stopped in front of a ten-story building, with the words MMG Records, displayed on the front. A pretty woman dressed in a sexy figure hugging business suit, greeted him as he stepped out of the limousine.

"Hello gorgeous, I'm Susan, that's Barry," she indicated to a young man also dressed in a suit, "he will take care of your luggage."

"Hi Susan, and thank you Barry."

"If you will follow me, I will take you up to the studio."

Taylor followed the woman, admiring the way her skintight suit clung to her curves. While they walked, she kept up her friendly banter, telling him about all the great artists that have recorded in this building. They took a lift to the fifth floor, and then down the hall into a large room. On one side behind a glass enclosure was the recording studio, with all the gadgets, and on the other side the artist room, where they would be playing. In the middle where they were now, were a few couches, table with food and drinks, and the guys from Ann's band.

Susan was busy introducing him to the band members, when a pair of arms grabbed him from behind.

"Hello baby," cried Ann, turning him and suddenly warm lips clamped down on his.

After a few seconds, she released him, staring up at his red blushing face. "Oh how I've missed that blush," she said to everyone in general.

"Hi Ann."

She looked over at Susan before playfully saying, "Did that bitch Susan try anything with you, I will scratch her eyes out."

"No...she help..."

"I know the kind of help she likes to give to handsome young men," then looking at Susan with a smile, "keep your hands to yourself bitch, he is mine."

Everyone laughed, enjoying his flustered look. "Come sit here next to me baby, while we chat, that she-devil can bring us something to eat."

While the two of them filled each other in about what they've been up to the past two months, Susan served them drinks and snacks. Taylor admired Ann's skintight leather pants, and white T-shirt with what looked like a vampire rising from the grave, printed on it.

She caught him staring. "Are you checking out my boobies Taylor...I know they aren't that big, but..."

"Nooooo...really, I was just..."

"So you don't like my boobies," she replied with a pretend pout.

"No...I mean yes...no that's not what..." Taylor stammered.

"Is that a yes, or a no Taylor? Do you think I should go for surgery?" Ann asked enjoying teasing him.

"No, I was looking at the print, really, I was not staring at your..."

Ann leaned forward and kissed him, stopping the words. "I know baby, I love making you blush, but you can look anytime you want to, okay." She whispered to him.

The producer quickly explained what he wanted from them, and how it's going to happen, this was mainly for Taylor's benefit. There were no questions, so it was time to start recording.

"Follow me baby, let's get you settled."

She led him into the glass-covered room, and showed him his seat. It was soft like an office chair, but much higher. "Okay baby, the recording will take long. Sometimes it will only be you playing, other times one of the other band members, so have patience okay."

He nodded, and she continued. "I know the song, and Kenny, the bass guitarist will sing the male vocals. I hope we do your song justice."

"I know you will," he looked at the others entering and taking their places, "I'm sure everyone here will."

Ann's lips brushed his quickly before she moved off to the front, where her chair and mike has been set up. A technician plugged in their instruments, handed him some earphones, and then the fine-tuning of the instruments began. It took nearly an hour before the producer on the other side of the room gave them the thumbs up. Ann's voice came through the earphones, telling them that they are going to play through the song a few times, so everyone can get used to each other, and then the recording started in earnest.

Taylor opened with the long intro, the drums followed, the bass guitar, and finally the keyboard and others joined in. They played through the song a few times, and then Ann began to sing, with Kenney joining in. Through the earphones, he could not really say if it sounded good, but before he realized it was time for a break. Everyone gathered in the lounge, smoked, drank, and chatted away happily. After thirty minutes they were back in the studio, where Taylor played the song through on his own a few times. The other guys did the same, and he took of his earphones when Ann sang on her own, just listening to her sing his song. The same pattern repeated itself, through the rest of the day and into the night.

Sometimes, only one member would go in and play his instrument, with the producer constantly in their ears about what he wanted, but just after ten that night, he called it a wrap. The producer and his staff will be mixing and cutting, but they were free until ten Friday morning, for another recording session.

"Are you tired baby?" Ann asked.

"No, this is great, and I'm really enjoying myself."

Ann laughed, "wait until you have to record a whole album, then we will see who is enjoying themselves."

"Yeah, I can just imagine," replied Taylor.

"Okay baby, we are going to my brother's apartment from here, he is an actor, so I thought it easier to stay there...keep a low profile."

"Sure Ann, lead on I will follow," he said grabbing his bag of clothes and throwing it over his shoulders.

"I will carry the bag Taylor."

"No, I'm okay; it is light compared to my bag I have to carry around the college."

"If you say so baby."

They said their farewells to the other people, and then left. He followed Ann on his crutches, down the hall, into the elevator, and then out into the garage in the lower basement of the building. A huge muscled black man, who Ann introduced as her bodyguard, called Sam, met them. He held the doors to a black SUV open for them, and they climbed inside, before Sam drove them out of there. Her brother's apartment was just a thirty-minute drive, and time passed quickly before they arrived. Sam drove into the basement garage of the five-story building, with its security cameras and huge walls around the building. Sam opened the doors, led them to the elevator, and then said his goodbyes, informing them he will see them at nine.

Taylor watched Ann open the doors with a key, and then once they were inside, used the same key to lock the doors. She did not press a button, but the lift quietly rose to the right floor. "Each tenant has his own key, so you just insert it, and it will take you to the desired floor," she explained.

Once out of the lift, she led him down a richly carpeted hall, towards a door on the left. "We share this floor with one other tenant, some rich oil baron's son, but he is never here."

Ann unlocked the door, and they entered the huge apartment. Italian tiles covered the floors, the front door opened into a lounge with an open plan kitchen. The lounge suit area was richly furnished with soft gray leather couches, lamps, paintings, flat screen TV, and the other usual stuff. Ann led him further into the apartment, and into a large beige painted room, with thick carpets, double bed, and a bathroom.

"This is you room, drop you bag and I will give you a quick tour."

He followed her, and she showed him the other four rooms, a small gym, and an entertainment room, with bar, Jacuzzi, and large outside patio. "There is a larger gym, with warm water swimming pool in the basement," she said

"Your brother must have paid a fortune for this place," Taylor replied looking around him.

"I bought it for him, as a gift...I'm rich you know."

"Okay, sorry I did not realize."

"So you mean you aren't after my money...hmm...I wonder, it must be my innocent eighteen-year old body then," she replied with a laugh.

"No...I should've..."

Ann laughed, "Taylor, Taylor, you should really stop blushing like that when you are around a girl. You will make her fall in love with you."

"I erm..."

"It is okay baby, I'm going to shower, wanna join me?"

Taylor blushed even more crimson, "I...no...I mean..."

"I'm just joking baby, although..."

Taylor wanted to cry out with frustration, why the fuck did he have to be so tongue tied around this woman. "Where is your brother?"

"Hmm...why do you ask, are you planning to ravish me, if my brother is not here to protect me?"

"No, I was just wondering."

"He is probably at his boyfriends place, but keep it quiet okay."

"Sure, I promise," he replied.

"Okay, since you do not want to join me, make yourself at home, while I shower and jump into my pajamas," she said with a naughty grin all over her face.

Taylor went to his room, unpacked, showered, dressed in his pajama trousers and a T-shirt, and then waded into the living room. Ann was nowhere, so he sat down on one of the couches, and turned on the TV. He quickly found a program he liked, sat back into the soft leather, and waited for Ann to appear. He did not know what to expect from this weekend, or from Ann, so he decided that he would just go with the flow. Taylor does not have any close friends, but if his old school buddies from pre-accident times could see him now, they would cream in their pants. They all watched a young Ann Woodland on TV, fantasized like any normal boy about a beautiful young actress, and look at him, he was here, in her home.

"What are you grinning about, having dirty thoughts?" Ann asked entering the room, wearing a large nightdress, like his sister's. Her long blond hair was tied in a ponytail, and her face washed clean, she looked like a sixteen year old.

He blushed, since she wasn't way of target before replying, "No just daydreaming."

She threw a large soft blanket at him, disappeared, and then reappeared with a big cushion. "Make yourself comfortable, and leave me some space, while I make us some hot chocolate."

Taylor turned the couch into a bed with the blanket and cushion, but remained sitting, while he waited for Ann. She arrived carrying two cups of hot chocolate, and handed him one, before sitting down next to him, their hips touching.

"What are you watching baby, anything interesting?"

"No nothing really, is there anything you want to see?"

"I love the animal channels, can you switch it to one of them?" She asked with a shy smile.

Taylor browsed through the channels, finding a program about sharks, "Is this okay?"

"Yes thank you."

Taylor finished his chocolate drink, and Ann soon after. "Okay baby, scoot over," she ordered, pushing her small body between his and the back of the couch. "Come, get under the covers."

He lay down next to her, and pulled the blanket over them. Ann lay on her side, her head on his chest, and her one leg over his. "Hmm...I love this, you smell nice."

She slipped her hand underneath his T-shirt, making his muscles jump. "Damn Taylor, I never liked body builders, but shit, I love the way your muscles move under my fingers."

"I'm not a bodybuilder."

"I know Hun, your body looks more like something Michael Angelo would have sculpted, a roman God or something," she said laughing softly at his blushing face.

"Watch your TV program woman, you are talking nonsense," Taylor replied with a smile.

Her hand softly stroked across the expanse of his upper body, while Taylor tried to think of anything else, but her touch. The problem is that they both were staring across his lower body to see the TV, and her soft stroking was slowly causing him to have an erection. The thin blanket clearly showed an ever-larger growing bump, right in front of them. He lay there waiting for her to say something, but she stopped stroking him, he looked down, and realized that she has fallen asleep. He followed her example, and closed his eyes, quickly drifting off to sleep.

His alarm clock woke him the next morning at six. He was in a bed, and it took him a few minutes, to recall where, what and how he ended there. Ann had awakened him during the night, and they had both moved to their separate bedrooms, to continue sleeping. He quickly did his morning business, and then made his way to the gym. An hour and a half later, he jumped into the shower, and after dressing walked into the kitchen area. He could hear Ann's shower running, so he made them some coffee, while he waited. Ten minutes later, she walked in wearing a large robe, gave him a kiss and hug, grabbed her cup, and walked out again.

Taylor searched through the fridge, found some eggs, bacon and cold meats, and quickly started a breakfast. When Ann returned fully dressed, wearing makeup, and hair teased, he was done.

"Morning baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah great thanks, are you hungry?"

"I'll just have a piece of toast, thank you, but please enjoy yourself, while I'm reading my mail," she answered.

Taylor ate, while watching Ann reply to a few emails on her laptop. "I woke up early, and heard you exercising, is all the equipment that you need there?" She asked.

"Yes thank you, I hope I did not wake you."

"No silly, although I usually sleep late, I set my alarm clock for seven."

"Me too, my first classes normally start at about ten, and then finishes roundabout three in the afternoon. So I usually gym in the afternoons."

"I do yoga, but this weekend we will be to busy. So tell me baby, how is your legs coming on, Laura said you can walk short distances without the crutches already?"

"Slowly," was his guarded answer.

"Please take it easy baby, I know no one can really understand how you feel, but please, don't push yourself too much."

"You and Laura talk allot?"

"Only about you baby," she answered laughing.

"Knowing my sister, I guess you know everything that happens in my house," he replied shaking his head.

"She just wants what is best for you; don't get angry with her, okay."

"She should mind her own business."

"My brother says that too," replied Ann laughing.

Ann's phone rang; she answered it, and closed it. "Sam is downstairs, are you ready?"

"Shit, I must clean up this mess."

"No, relax silly, the maid should be here anytime now, just leave it."

"Okay, I'm ready then, let's go."

The day followed the same pattern as the day before, but Taylor and the other band members played less and Ann sang more. At the end of the night Ann looked tired, her voice sounded strained, and Taylor began worrying about her. He wanted to say something to the producer, but in the end kept quiet. Finally, they were done, and Ann was so tired, she fell asleep on the way home. After showering, they both fell asleep on the couch again, only to get up during the night, and move to their bedrooms.

The next morning after breakfast, they arrived at the studio ready for another day of recording, but the producer told them to wait in the lounge. The sound of Taylor's guitar filled the room, the drums joined, and then the rest of the instruments. Then Ann's voice rose from the speaker system, it sounded fantastic. The song finished, everyone sat silently for a few moments, and then burst into applause. Ann jumped up, ran to the producer and hugged him, the rest of the band danced around, laughing loudly, and walked over to Taylor shaking his hand. Ann jumped on top of him, and kissed him for a long time, leaving them both breathless, before hugging and kissing the rest of the band.

"It is going to be a hit baby; your song is going to be a hit!" She shouted above the noise of the others.

Taylor smiled; he knew the moment he wrote the song, that if someone like Ann sang it, that it would sound great. The producer joined the other members, congratulating them all, champagne was opened, and everyone toasted each other. Ann was on top of Taylor, when one of the band members decided to start spraying them with champagne, the rest joined in, and soon the two of them were dosed with the sticky fluid. Susan brought them towels, so they cleaned what they could, and then everyone settled down. They listened to the song for a few times more, before the producer called it a day. The video shoot of the song will be in a month's time, but the recording session was done.

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Ann asked after the short celebration.

"I'm not really sure, there isn't anything that I really want to see, and I'm sure you don't want press all around you."

"I have some disguises," she laughed.

"Okay, in that case, will you Ann Woodland please accompany me to a dinner and a movie?" Taylor mockingly bowed over, like an eighteenth century gentleman.

Ann looked at him strangely, and Taylor thought he said the wrong thing. "Are you serious?" she asked softly.

"I'm sorry Ann; did I say the wrong thing again?"

"No...it is just...no one has ever asked me to go to a movie and dinner before."

"Oh...I did not know, but we can do some..."

"NO...I want to go to a movie and dinner with you...I accept, thank you for being so sweet Taylor."

Ann had a few things to do at the studio, so Taylor went downstairs to the basement, to speak with Sam, the bodyguard.

The big African American grinned when he saw Taylor. "You guys finished?" he asked.

"Yes Sam, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, I've asked Ann to go on a date with me, dinner and movie, that kind of thing, and..."

Sam burst out laughing, then after seeing the distraught look on Taylor's face, stopped and composed himself, "I'm sorry Taylor, go on."

"Like I said, dinner and a movie, but I'm a student, and money is tight you know, so I was wondering."

"No need to worry about money Taylor, where ever Ann goes, she goes for free. Any restaurant or movie house for that matter would pay you, just for bringing her, they like having famous people in their establishments."

"No, I want to take her someplace where if she wore some kind of disguise, she would not get recognized, no press, no groupies, just Ann. Can you help me?"

"Sure, but I need to think of her protection."

"I know, it comes with the territory I guess, do you have a wife...girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend or two, why?"

"Well, why not bring her with...we can look like a couple of guys on a double date."

Sam smiled, "great idea and we can go to the movie house in my neighborhood, there is a nice Chinese restaurant just around the corner. Famous people never go to that part of the town."

"Thank you Sam...and Sam, will your girlfriend know who Ann is?"

"Yes, but don't worry about it, she's not a fan."

After Sam dropped them off, they ate a quick lunch, and then napped on the couch for the rest of the afternoon. Taylor woke up first, and kissed Ann softly on the lips. She opened her eyes smiling at him.

"Ann, we need to go shower and dressed, Sam will be here in an hour."

Ann looked puzzled, "I gave Sam off for the night, we can use the limo service."

"Actually we are going on a double date, and I know this might sound rude, but can you just dress in a normal pair of jeans, and a T-shirt or something."

JakesZA
JakesZA
57 Followers