Rock Superstar 1

Story Info
Suicidal rockstar finds sexual release in a Hollywood vixen.
1.9k words
3
38.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first installment of my series, and contains a lot more background info the it does sex. However I think the background info will be essential in the installments that follow. I hope you enjoy this first installment. Criticism gladly accepted, even if you just want to knock the shit out of me, Peace :)

When I was 16 my parents were killed in a car accident. On that same day my brother was murdered in a gang related incident. Two days later my girlfriend committed suicide, a bullet to her brain.

As you can imagine, in the months that followed I was a mess. I had turned to drugs and alcohol and despite the best efforts of my remaining family and friends, I slipped into suicidal tendencies. Six months after that week I attempted to kill myself using a huge does of heroine. The second before I passed out into unconsciousness, a peculiar calm befell me and I was happy. When I woke in my hospital bed, relising I was alive, I cried in mourning over that lost sense of peace. Six months after, I again attempted to take my life, jumping of the roof of my two storey house (my parents left it to me). The peace and calmness overtook me again and I was happy again. However I was unsuccessful and again I cried for that lost sense of peace.

"Chris, CHRIS, wakey wakey" Dr Julie, my young Physiatrist said, "Are you alright?" she asked

"Just reminiscing" I replied

"Mmm you do that to much, think more about the future then the past"

"What future? " I asked

"That's for you to decide, now lets change the subject, we will come back to the past later, what have you been doing lately " I shrugged my shoulders and took a jellybean. "Not much, the guys conned me into helping out with vocals in their band but apart from that I just go to Uni. and sit at home, that's about it."

"A bands good, it might help you release some of that anger and frustration inside you, you should write the songs"

"I don't have Anger and frustration built up inside me " I replied

"Yes you do and things will be easier when you relise that. " Dr Julie replied with a small grim smile on her face.

And so I found myself singing with my mates, doing the pub and club scene around Sydney with Lords Of Chaos, our creative band name. I wrote the songs, all about depressing things. When my mates heard the first one they asked me to stop writing, who wants to hear about suicide, but one day they all suddenly agreed to my writing, behold the hand of Dr Julie.

We were 'discovered' doing a small gig at the Shakespeare hotel in Sydney and pretty soon we were recording our first album with the record company throwing money at us, the other guys getting easily sucked in to the lure of fame. It didn¡¦t really bother me, it supported my continued drug habit.

Our first song rocketed to number one, so did our second and our third. It did seemed that people liked hearing about suicide and drugs and murder. The Guys were lapping the fame thing up, I was the guy who didn't say much, probably because I was to high to say anything.

********************************************************************************************

I stood on the balcony looking at the few stars that you could see in the bright LA night sky. We had just finished a gig at the Grammies, apparently we won a lot as well, not that I noticed, or cared. We were at an after party, hosted by some pop queen or something, the guys were inside no doubt looking for a bit of Hollywood action.

Footsteps behind alerted me to the fact that I was no longer alone. A women with a sweet musky perfume came and stood beside me, joining me in my stargazing, probably not seeing what I was . Brown hair down to her shoulders and wearing a shoulderless short red dress, she was quite a stunner, not that I took much notice of these things lately.

She turned to look at me, at 6'2 with wide shoulders and shortish curly brown hair I had potential to be quite handsome, If I didn't have a thin sickly glow to me, Heroin does that to you apparently.

"I saw you out hear and thought you might want some company, my name is Denise " she said offering her hand.

I looked at her hand for a couple of seconds before shaking it, " My name is Chris, I don't know if I will be very good company though. "

"Better then the drunks in there " she replied with a small grin that really lit up her face.

I laughed at this, thinking to myself that she had swooped drunks for a guy who was currently tripping from some pill he had been sold a couple of hours before. Ah so that's why I was looking at the stars.

"Do you want to go for a walk? " she asked offering her arm.

I don¡¦t know weather it was the pills, or the way her smile lit up her beautiful face, with those deep emerald green eye's, but I found myself taking her arm with a small smile of my own, I don't smile much anymore.

We started talking as we walked around the estate garden. Me about my short and miserable life, a life that didn't seem to disturb her to much, but then I guess she was from Hollywood were my life story is fairly common. She talked about her rapid rise to fame. It was then that I relised that I was talking to Denise Richards, the source of many of my fantasies, back when I still had fantasies.

Eventually we found a small hill that gave a good view of the LA lights in the distance. The drugs were well and truly starting to wear off and I was starting to notice the sexy vixen sitting next to me, her large breasts, long legs, and that smile, I don't care if the person was ugly, if she had that smile I would marry her any day.

Denise noticed my watching and asked " Do you like what you see? "

"Of course I do " I replied, " what type of stupid question is that? " 'Good going stupid', I thought to myself.

Denise wasn't put off though, smiling a secretive little smile she quickly leaned over kissed me, pushing her hot tongue into my surprised mouth. After recovering from the first shock, I returned the favor, my tongue delving into her mouth twisting with hers. It was then that I relised I was rock hard, that also hadn¡¦t happened in a long time. Continuing our kissing, my left hand found its way slowly rubbing up her leg, all the way to the dress line then back down the other. Her hand was busily rubbing the large bulge in my jeans, causing me to groan a little, more from the pain of being restrained, then pleasure.

Slowly my hand made it back to the dress line, then it quickly slipped under to make its way up to her pleasure zone. I felt a momentary pang of surprise when I relised she wasn't wearing any panties, but my fingers stifled that surprise as I slowly traced around the outside of her pussy lips, feeling the wetness pouring out, she was really enjoying this. Meanwhile Dennis had eased my dick out of its cage and was slowly running her cool fingers up and down the seven inches of my shaft.

I then took my index and middle finger and roughly penetrated Denise's pussy, causing her took break of our passionate kissing to let out a low moan. She then resumed our kissing with more figure, her hand beginning to pull me off as my fingers began pistoning in and out of her, generating smell moans as I did so. Suddenly her lips and the inside of her pussy, contracted, slowing my fingers down as a huge orgasm racked Denise's body, causing her to shudder and gasp as it rippled throughout her.

Boring of this slow love making I decided to pick things up a bit, or a lot as it maybe. I unzipped the back Denise's dress quickly ripping it over her head, to reveal the vixen in her naked glory, her large breasts strutting out proudly with large, erect brown nipples, her pussy glistening in the moonlight, a small tuff of brown hair above her love center. Denise didn¡¦t take much time in returning the favor, quickly removing my shirt, pants and boxers quicker then I could of done it myself, leaving me with only my socks remaining.

We rolled around the grass passionately kissing, our naked bodies intertwining in our love making. My mouth moved down to her large breasts, taking a nipple in my mouth, softly biting it, then sucking in return, the stiff beauties enjoying the attention as much as I enjoyed giving it.

Sensing that Denise was again approaching climax, I decided it was time I had a little pleasure as well. Pinning her moving arms to the ground I positioned myself above her, ready to invade her pussy with my eager member.

I slowly pushed my engorged head past her lips, letting it linger there a moment, watching her squirm as she tried to get more of my meat in her. I quickly relented to her wishes, pushing all of my seven inches into her red hot pussy, feeling her walls massage my prick as it entered her and shafted out.

I began pumping my dick into her slowly, my mouth again joining hers in a passionate kiss, my hand taking her hard left nipple and roughly rolling it between my fingers.

I was quickly approaching my first orgasm. Obviously sensing my approaching orgasm, and wanting us to cum together, Denise reach down and begun massaging her clit pushing herself towards another orgasm.

I began to pump faster, releasing her nipple to use both hands as leverage as I pushed in and out of her faster and faster. Denise was now moaning louder and louder, moving her hands down to my arse she aided my pumping.

Faster and faster, Denise's breasts were bouncing as I pushed in and out, in and out. Her eyes were closed, biting her bottom lip to prevent the scream that was about to come.

Finally I felt my release, at the same time Denise felt hers, my orgasm violently erupting as I emptied load after load of my seed into Denise¡¦s pussy, Denise screaming out for what seemed like hours, surly alerting any security guards in the area.

We both laid there panting heavily, sweaty bodies intertwined, her legs locked around my arse, looking at each other, Denise with one of her beautiful smiles.

Denise and I kept in touch. I had to leave LA the following day so there wasn't really much chance of anything else developing. The next stop was New York for a show in Madison Square or something. I was eager to continue my re-found appetite for sex. Also there were bound to be some serious drugs there as well. I wouldn't be disappointed either.