Rock the Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...you like what you see Mr. Williams?" Lillian said seductively between licks against her daughters pussy. Again all Ty could muster was "Fuck yes. You both are so fucking beautiful." Lillian smiled and gave her daughter's cute little pussy a sweet kiss before standing up and walking around the other side of the counter.

"Perhaps we can give you a little more to like then." Lillian took Ty's cock and led him to the couch in the sitting area. Cassy pulled herself from the counter and followed closely. "Well I know my daughter has been lucky enough to taste that fine looking cock of yours but I haven't". With that Lillian sat him on the couch and dropped to her knees between his legs. Cassy joined her and together they started to tease his cock. He had one hand on the back of each of their heads and watched their tongues run together as they licked up and down the shaft of his pulsing cock. Ty could see that Cassy's hand was over the back of her mother's ass and he imagined she was probably playing with her pussy lips while they sucked his cock. Lillian sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth while Cassy lowered herself to suck on his aching balls. Lillian moaned as she took his member deeper into her throat and Ty imagined it was also due to the fact that Cassy had just slid a finger inside her mothers hot, dripping pussy.

While Lillian continued to suck away at Ty's cock, Cassy slid down between her mothers legs. She could see Cassy's long legs spread out behind her mother and watched as Lillian straddled her daughters face. She ground her pussy back and forth on Cassy's hungry mouth as she sucked on Ty's cock.

"OH fuck, you're mouth is amazing!" Ty moaned, tangling his hands in Lillians hair and holding her head in place around his cock. He could feel his balls start to burn but he was determined to hold back this load until he had a chance to fuck those beautiful tits of hers. He pulled Lillians head up and gave her a deep kiss. He buried his tongue in her mouth and pushed her back just a bit so that she was really getting a good pussy eating from her daughter. As he kissed her he reached down and moved her hips front to back against Cassy's face. He could hear Cassy moaning and catching short gasps of air through each slurp of pussy juice that was flowing from Lillian's pussy.

Ty leaned down and pushed Lillians large, natural tits together and took both nipples into his mouth at once. She moaned again and he made sure to give them a good squeeze as he coated the valley between them with a thick layer of wetness. He slid forward on the couch and before he could do it Lillian reached up and wrapped her soft tits around his cock. By this time Cassy had started to finger fuck her mother and it worked perfectly with Lillians rhythm on Ty's cock. She moved up and down, squeezing his throbbing cock between those gorgeous tits all the while getting her pussy fucked by her beautiful daughter. Ty sat back and watched the scene before him. He could feel her push her tits tighter around his cock and being a tit man he really had to use all his will power not to cum right then and there all over those fucking amazing tits.

"Cassy darling, I think that Ty needs something to keep his mouth busy while I titty fuck his hard cock." Lillian said. Cassy didn't need another invitation to keep Ty's mouth occupied. Ty leaned back as Cassy climbed on the couch. She placed her feet on either side of his hips as she stood over him. Her dripped wet pussy was in his face and she slowed rubbed her clit in circles. Lillian continued to glide her fabulous tits up and down his cock. Cassy leaned into his mouth and once again he buried his face into her delicious pussy. She rocked back and forth, grinding her hips against his strong chin.

"I want you to make my baby girl cum Ty. I want her to squirt all over and let it drip down on your cock!". These words sent Cassy bucking against Ty's face and he reached up to grab her ass to keep her from going to wild.

"Oh FUCK YEA" She moaned. "Fuck yes! Eat my pussy! Fucking eat my pussy.....make me cum baby! Make me cum again.....make me cum so it will drip down on your cock." Ty nearly exploded all over Lillians tits right then. Just as Cassy was getting ready to cum Lillian rose from her knees and climbed on to Ty's cock.

Cassy screamed "I'M CUMMING!!!!" as Lillian sunk down all the way on Ty's throbbing cock. She enveloped him with the tightest feeling he had ever felt. In that instant that Cassy was cumming all over his face he didn't think he could have felt a tighter pussy than hers.

"That's it baby! Cum for us. Make that tight little pussy cum all over his mouth." Let me watch you cum all over while I fuck his cock!". Lillian panted as she bounced up and down. Cassy continued cumming, her body shaking, her hot pussy juice squirting down between her mothers legs and combining with her own own pussy wetness.

Shakily she leaned off to the side and slid down into a sitting position on the couch next to them. Lillian was rocking back and forth, grinding hard on Ty's cock. He knew he couldn't last much longer. He could see her tits bouncing up and down, back and forth as she fucked him. He grabbed her hips and pounded up into her! He fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh FUCK YEA!" She screamed! "FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK THAT PUSSY! MAKE THAT PUSSY CUM! CUM IN THAT TIGHT PUSSY!" She almost screamed the order at him. Ty pumped hard a few more strokes and knew this was it. At that moment he could feel Lillians pussy tighten up so good around his straining cock and he knew she was cumming all over him. He fucked up into her tight pussy and finally exploded!

"OH FUCK YEA!!!" He screamed. "I'M CUMMING! I'M FILLING THAT FUCKING PUSSY". He rammed his cock deep inside and held it there as shot after shot of his hot load filled Lillians hot pussy.

No one had noticed in the last few seconds that Cassy had made her way from the couch to the floor. She had positioned herself just below her mother's pussy and as soon as Ty's cock slipped out she was there sucking that hot cum as it dripped down Lillian's swollen pussy lips. She slurped up Ty's cum and Lillian moaned with each hot touch of her daughter's lips.

Lillian looked at Ty and said – "I may perhaps have a few more things I'll need you to work on around here."

12