Rocket Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
If she had to, she'd describe him as mouthwatering.
9.4k words
4.79
23.8k
10
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers

Just a word here - Aurora has been a little repressed up to now in her life, but she sees a chance that Will would allow her the little things that she's always wanted to do. I was mindful that one of those things might not be for everyone, but I wrote it from her side of it so that you might see how she feels to be, ... well, in charge, now and then. She's a bright woman and rather confident, but she's been hemmed in for so long...

--------------------

When Will had a moment during which his brain could actually function with any clarity, he found himself pinned by a very happy woman. Aurora was over him with the most beautiful smile on her face because she was just ... happy.

"You know, I like this look on you," he said, "It makes me feel really good to see you so happy."

"I actually feel a lot of things here besides happy, "Aurora giggled, "I can't think of a time when I've felt like this, Will. I don't feel any pressure on me anymore, and from you, I feel so appreciated. I know what I look like, I hear it all the damn time and I get the worst shit come-ons - yeah, one of my personal faves to hear is when somebody says that I'm built like a brick shithouse, loud enough for me to hear. That sure doesn't make me interested, and just think, I get to hear walking pigs tell me that I'm so fuckable like that's supposed to make me want them. I don't get any of that kind of feeling from you, but I know that you want me because you love me, and you'd let me be anything, do anything, so I know that you appreciate me for other things than just how I'm put together."

She bent down and kissed him, "So yeah, I'm feeling pretty happy right now, and I know that I don't have to be what's expected of me, here -- even right here like this with you. It's all more freedom for me, and that makes me happy -- and really horny too, because I'll get to do what I want for a change with you."

She looked down at her breasts under the little top and tried to put on a more serious expression.

"Heeeyyy, Will," she said softly, "I thought I made it clear that my boobs were never supposed to feel left out."

"Oh yeah," he smiled, "right," he said, reaching under the top with both hands. "Better?"

"Mm-hmm," she smiled, with closed eyes, "I hate it when they feel like that. It's really tough having boobs complain to you that they're feeling, you know, a little high and dry."

He was so content for the moment just to admire her, and she sensed it somehow and gazed back at him. Her long hair hung down all around him.

"I'm an idiot," he said, apologetically, "I can't believe that it's taken me this long."

"What, Will?"

"You've always had your hair tied back, I guess that you did that for riding and for when we were working on your bike. This is the first real chance that I've had to see your hair like this, and I've just noticed that it's not actually black." He took one of his hands from her breast and touched her hair, "This is the darkest shade of brown that I can imagine. There can't be anything darker brown than this or it would be black. I'm kind of amazed."

He sighed sadly, "and feeling pretty stupid for taking this long to see it. I'm sorry."

"Well that's good that you're amazed, then," she whispered as she bent a little to kiss him, "Most people never see that, and I know that shithead Cesar never looked long enough to notice."

She smiled again, "I think this will be one long road trip here for us," she said, "but for this part of it, I think we're wearing far too much protective equipment."

Aurora sat back and pulled her top over her head. Sitting back a little further, she smiled and tossed her head to the side, "Get out of bed for a minute, Handsome. Let me help you out of those clothes."

When he stood before her, Aurora wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him for a few minutes. "I feel like I've got to do this every now and then in case I wake up wherever I really am to find that this is all a dream."

Will tilted his head and grinned, "No dream, Aurora, unless it's the one I'm having now."

She put her head against him and kissed the side of his throat. She had a good idea that only a few seconds of this would get her his sigh, and she had to stop for a moment when it came, because she was smiling too much to continue. "Well, if this is your dream and not mine, I hope you don't mind if I tag along. I need to be here so that I can make your dream come true, just like this feels to me right now."

Will noticed Aurora looking at him with a slightly hopeful expression. "I just have to know," he said, "What's going on in that awesome brain?"

"Well," she whispered, "I was wondering if you've decided which way you want to play today."

Will chuckled, "I keep waiting for the hard stuff." He kissed her and smiled, "I want to do this your way tonight."

She grabbed his T-shirt and began to lift it upward. By the time that she had it halfway up his chest, his arms were over his head, and she got it off a second or so later.

She shook her head a little bit in admiration, "Oh baby," she grinned, "you bring that chest over here. My boobs need to feel that, and it's time that your chest got to meet the new neighbors."

When he had a second with her in his arms, he smiled at her, "I'm feeling just a little inadequate here."

"Why?" she grinned back, "they're not that big."

"No," he said, "but they're perfect, and there's two of them. I've got enough hands, but I'm thinking that I need another mouth or something. I'd hate for one to get jealous."

"Don't worry," she smiled, "they're very happy up against you like this and they are pretty understanding, you know, for being uh, tits and all." They stood like this for several minutes until Aurora pulled back and reached for the button on his jeans.

Once he'd stepped out of them, Aurora got to her knees and began what she'd wanted to do for the past two days. It took her no time to lose herself to it, and Will was a little pleasantly shocked at just how fast she had all of him wet. He listened to the soft sounds that she made in her throat and felt thrilled at how she was being so noisy at sucking him. He thought about what he wanted to do but ...

"Aurora, honey," he whispered hoarsely, "I remember what you told me, and I'd never force you, but would it be ok if I just touch your head? I really want to."

She pulled back, and kept the tip of him against her lips as she looked up. He watched her consider for a moment and then she spoke to him quietly, dragging her lips on him as she did.

"Normally, I'd say no," she said, "but I know there's more heart in just what's in my hand than most guys have in their bodies." She closed her eyes and sighed as she ran her tongue over the end. "As soon as I had the idea that maybe there was a hope for you and me, Will, I've wanted to do this so bad. I've never felt this way before. So ok, but please let me run this show here this time."

She lifted him a little and ran her tongue against the underside of his scrotum with a groan, and then she was back, holding the tip against her lips. Will saw that her chin was shiny with drool and he smiled.

She kissed it for a minute, "Maybe we can try it soon, and I'm almost coming to the idea that I could like it with you, so I think if it works out and you're patient with me, I'll be able to let you fuck my face then, but ... look Will,... whatever you do, please, please don't jam into me and hold my head there when you come. Just let me get what I can. You know I'll appreciate it more that way, right?"

He stroked her head, "I don't want anything that you don't want to do."

She smiled, "Thanks, Will, I promise that this'll be much better between us like this."

"You don't have to promise anything," he said, "I'm living a dream that I've never allowed myself to have, here."

Aurora went back to it, but she made slightly louder noses in her throat now. After a minute, she stopped and pulled back. He watched her look at all of the male that he was.

"Oh God," she said, watching it throb in the air before her, "This just has to work for us, Will. I've never seen one -- even in pictures -- that I've wanted more than this." She glanced up at him as she reached to cup his balls, "Don't even say it. I know enough about you now to know that you're going to use my own words here and tell me that it's not that big."

She groaned and took it in as far as she could and back out one time, "All that leaves me to say is that it's perfect, doesn't it?" she nodded, "and it is from my point of view. And hey," she smirked, "I'm the one who's looking at the business end, aren't I? I'm not looking to get fucked by a horse here. This is plenty for me, I'll tell you right now. I'm not that big and I want really nice, not Godzilla. I like comfort for a long time and apes are overrated, believe me. If you can last more than five minutes in me, you're already my hero. All I've had were insecure guys who cover their fears with macho. You know what kind of macho gets me wet?"

She reached up and patted his chest, "The quiet kind."

Will was confused, "I thought women wanted Kingkong every time."

He had to wait and groan along for a minute until she was ready to stop. He watched as she licked so slowly and then smiled up at him.

"Think about it," she said, "we all want to be filled, but you shouldn't get all caught up in hype. It won't do either of us any good if you're huge and I get tired of being stretched after I've gotten where I want to be and you're not there yet. A lot of guys think they're God's gift because they think they're bigger or hope that they are, like they've got some kind of python living in their jeans. But the truth is that any woman can take the biggest man hypothetically, since what you're trying so hard to stuff has to be able to pass a baby on the way out. Nobody's that big, and no thank you, I don't want that every night. I want this."

She chuckled in admission to herself, "I really want this."

She kissed the underside wetly. "Have you noticed something? I know that you'll let me do anything I want. Well the first reward is that I love doing this to you, don't I? How long do you think I'd want to be doing this to a zucchini? My older sister's husband is actually huge from what she says and what did it get her? He always wants head, but then he goes off in however many minutes that he lasts, he falls asleep a minute later and she's lying there trying to get to sleep with a sore jaw and numb lips. When they screw, it's bang, bang, groan. Done."

"He STILL falls asleep and she's wondering what the hell it was all for. Believe me, I've heard that a lot from her when my sisters and I end up someplace together and just talk about men."

She smiled to herself, "It doesn't happen that often, only about once a week, though I'm already missing this week's meeting. Don't you worry, baby, I'm not spilling a thing about MY secret lover. They can just guess," she chuckled as she leaned forward again.

She was back at his balls again, licking and mouthing what she could gently. It took him a bit by surprise the first time that it happened, but he felt the drops of her saliva on the tops of his feet quite often. She reached for his ass and pulled him toward her and he gasped as he felt her warm and wet tongue sliding against him behind his scrotum for a moment to try to get to his opening. She didn't make it and licked as far as she could get for a moment as her other hand stroked him. Will marveled at how sensuous it could feel to have those lovely breasts pressed to his thighs and the feeling of her tongue was a surprise to him. Nobody had ever licked that spot on him before. He'd always just considered it a flat spot of skin on himself, though he loved the same flat spot on a woman.

"I dunno," he felt himself smiling, "I think that somebody as wonderful as you -- you know, in a lustful private moment and all -- well I don't think that I could blame you if you had a thought about wanting a pony."

Aurora smirked, "I had those thoughts and now I've got one. See? The perfect pony for me. It's all about what you wish for."

She chuckled, "I just don't remember wishing for a poorly hung, selfish jackass the last time, but I must have, since that's what I got. They never tell you, but there's a danger to this storybook romance crap."

She lifted his penis straight up and did her best to get as much of his scrotum into her mouth as she could with a moan. Will felt the slight discomfort, but he appreciated how she was doing her best to make what was there boil for her. He gasped as she managed to suck one of his testicles into her mouth to torture it with her fantastic tongue. She loved what she was doing now and let him know with a loud groan.

Aurora released him gently and licked firmly from there all the way to the tip. He felt that as far away as the spot at the nape of his neck. Aurora was about to really go to town on him but she had a thought.

Will seemed to her so far to be a dream walking. He was just what she'd wanted, but things had never gone her way before, and so she had a moment of doubt. Not about him, just that this all seemed so right somehow and she felt a need to test him a little. She stood up, making sure that she held him in her hand to continue stroking. He watched her with a curious expression.

She noticed that her palm was a bit dry for him, so before he could say anything, she bent quickly and left some saliva there to work him against. Coming back up, she worked her tongue and felt her spit glands respond. She really hoped that he'd been truthful with her.

Before he could react, Aurora had her arm around his neck. She was still stroking him, but now if there was a comparison to be made to what she was doing to him, well, she was taking him. His lips parted before the onslaught of her tongue and she was a little sorry now that she hadn't waited until she had a mouthful of his semen to really test him with here, but from her side of it, his mouth was hers now and she did her best to fuck him with her overactive tongue. They both groaned, and she almost grinned and ruined it, but she managed to give him all the saliva that she could, wanting to see if there was revulsion there in him.

To her amazement, he moaned loudly though obviously not in complaint, so she held his head to prevent him pulling back and she did it again. She wasn't about to let him get away to lose it, not unless he really pushed her. She felt him swallow and felt her own response to it almost instantly. She'd been wet before, but her panties were now officially sopping. She pulled back and grinned at him.

Will gasped once and stared at her. She saw what she'd never seen in a man before right there in his face. He really would allow her anything. She could have wept in joy.

She set her hip confidently, letting go of him just long enough to bring her hand up and fill it with spit while watching his face as he saw it run from her smiling open mouth. Most of that went onto her thigh and she grabbed him again to rub him against her as well. His penis swelled in her hand, rock hard. She felt as though her own juice was going to run down her leg for sure in just a minute or two now.

She shook her head, looking at him from under her eyebrows, "Oh no, you come right back here, baby, I need to fuck that wonderful sexy face of yours with my tongue some more."

He had something of a deer in the headlights look to him and it made this even better for her as she took him again. Aurora made sure that his manhood got what it needed from this while she got hers. She drew back a little to see him looking at her, though some of the shock of it had faded.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" she asked as she pushed against him. He got the idea, and left one leg forward a little. What a perceptive man, she thought to herself. Aurora chuckled at how confident she felt and for a girl like her, that translated directly into feeling sexy. She nodded in pleasure, "Yeah, you love it."

Will had no words. He could only nod a little. Aurora moved forward to get his thigh between hers and found the spot to rub herself against quickly.

"Well that's good," she whispered, putting as much of the lust that she felt into it as she could manage, "'cause I've got lots more for my beautiful boy." Aurora opened her mouth to let him see how wet she was for him there.

"Show me now, honey. Open your sweet mouth and suck a little for me. I'll feed you all the spit you want."

She closed her fingers, gently grabbing a handful of his hair as she invaded him again and he began to do what she'd always longed to have the chance at. They groaned into each other for long minutes until it became more urgent between them. It felt like she'd always imagined it to feel, only better, the way that he sucked so gently and hungrily once he had the idea. She wasn't letting him get away more than about an inch or so as she fucked his mouth with her tongue, stopping now and then to seal her lips to his to give him more saliva. One of his hands went to her head as he moaned and he held her while the other pushed down between them so that he could rub her aching clit before the wet friction of her soaked panties could take the skin right off his thigh.

They grew more urgent, but it took only seconds. Aurora moaned into his mouth as her orgasm ripped through her and she stood trembling and willing her knees to hold her up. She found herself hanging against him, resolving that if there could be a repeat of this act between them, it was going to happen while they were lying down.

The nerves in her hand and forearm were telling her that he'd delivered. This was better than she'd ever hoped that it could be, and as soon as she could, she went after as much of his seed as she could get, making sure to offer her warm wet thanks to his penis even as she struggled for breath through her nostrils.

When she straightened up he was waiting for her, and Aurora almost wanted to cry. She could see that he knew full well what was coming. She was on him in a heartbeat, sharing what she had and grinding her mound against him.

After a minute, she pulled back. Both of them were trembling. Their foreheads came together as the last of their gasps faded. "God damn, Will, that was incredible." she said, without looking at him. His face was out of focus in her field of view, "Nobody has ever let me do that. Thank you so much."

His voice was hoarse as he whispered back so quietly, "Thanks Aurora."

She needed to remove the possibility of doubt now. "So you liked it?"

She felt him nod, but it took him a second after that to make his admission. "Very much. I've never felt anything like that."

Her voice disappeared as she spoke, leaving him to hear only the softest whisper, "I'm so happy then. I want to do that lying down the next time, and baby, you have such a sweet, fuckable mouth, I'm going to want that a lot. If you want to try it, you can do that to me too. Any time you want."

"Get on the bed," he whispered, "please, Aurora, I need to taste you so bad."

She was in bliss over the next hour. Will loved her bottom end continuously and took her to where her waves crashed onto her three times. But he never really stopped and it amazed her. If she grew sensitive, he just grazed on somewhere else.

He spent time over only her throat until she whimpered. It was sweet and such a delicious feeling, but he seemed to know just how to complete it for her when he repositioned himself and she felt her thighs being swept open so that he could press against her with his knee.

When he reached her ribs she warned him that she was very ticklish, but he only answered her with a "mm-hmm" and then he surprised her by not stopping and making her groan in delicious agony as he kept right on grazing over the places that would have made her jump right out of bed -- but she didn't. Will made love to her collarbones and the insides of her elbows and forearms. She thought she'd jump when he got to her navel, but no... After that, he went back up and he made love to her breastbone, telling her that hers was the most erotic one that he'd ever seen. Up to that point, she didn't even really know that she had one, never mind how that man could make it feel in her heart with those kisses.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,933 Followers