Rockin' in Rhode Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is our song babe," Victoria said with joy and kissed me. She turned around and grinded on me, just like the song said. I ran my hands up and down her body. I undid her pants and pulled them down with my thumbs. Then she turned around and I kissed her very passionately, then kissed her neck and chest and lifted off her top. I kissed and sucked her tits while she moaned. I took my shirt off and dropped my pants and Victoria dropped to her knees and started sucking my dick very lovingly. She only took it out now and then to kiss the tip or lick my balls. I was rock hard and throbbing. I picked Victoria up and put it in her as she wrapped her legs around me. She held on tight and we kissed passionately as I walked her to the bed. I laid her down on her back and put her legs on my shoulders. I started drilling her very hard and she started moaning as her eyes rolled back. Victoria gripped onto the headboard and I felt her legs get even tighter so I picked up my speed and as she clamped her legs around me I shoved it deep in her and flexed it. Victoria came for me with a screech and her body started shaking. She squeezed her legs and pushed me close as I let it go deep inside her. I feel my dick and her pussy throbbing together. Once she caught her breath Victoria looked at me and said "I'm so glad I married you".

We laid there cuddling for a while until Victoria got up to get some water. I followed her into the kitchen and as she leaned over the sink I reached my hand between her legs and started playing with her. He was still really wet from earlier. She got up on the counter and opened her legs up wide. I got down and started eating her out. She pushed my head into it and let out a long moan. I slid in a finger and started rubbing her special spot as I licked her.

"I wanna fuck," Victoria moaned. I got up and put my dick in her and fucked her on top of the counter. After a little bit of that I got an idea so I stopped and reached for the freezer. I took an ice cube and rubbed it on Victoria's nipples as she giggled. Then I took the ice and worked it down her body until I got to her pussy. Her pussy was already very wet but got even wetter as I rubbed the ice cube all over it. That smooth wet pussy of hers looked so good and the ice was steadily melting so I stuck what was left of it in her and shoved my dick inside too. She squealed with sensation. I got back to fucking her and she moved her hips along with me. She put her one leg up over my shoulder and said "yeah gymnastics, bitch!" before she kissed me and I leaned in and fucked her really hard and deep. Really soon Victoria came again.

She got down in front of me and gently leaned back, putting her whole body on display. She held her tits. She jiggled them gently at me and licked her lips. "If you really loved me you would shoot your load all over me," she seductively said. With a few quick pumps I gave that to her. I made sure to hit both her tits and got some on her tongue as she stuck it out for me. She rubbed her hands all over her body, rubbing it into her flesh. Victoria looked over at herself in that mirror again and smiled.

"That's so fucking hot," she said almost to herself. "All over me. You marked your property," she said and giggled. We went back to bed and put on the fan to cover up the smell as we smoked the last of the weed we had. Because we were still naked and the fan made everything a little chilly we were cuddled up close to each other. This led to us making out and I fingered Victoria until she came all over my hand. I stuck my wet fingers in her mouth and she sucked them clean. After that we fell asleep. Our "Grind on Me" song says "come and sex me until your body gets weak" and we totally fulfilled that.

The next morning we got up and were getting dressed. As Victoria was putting on her panties she remarked "I think my butts getting bigger" and shook it at me. I laughed and gave it a kiss. She said "oh looks like your cock is getting bigger too!" She pushed me back on the bed and pulled my boxers down with her teeth. Then Victoria kissed my hip and traced her tongue over to my dick. Since her tongue ring was still in, it felt really nice. She licked up and down the length, slowly and teasingly.

"Hold on my love," she said and reached into her purse next to the bed. Victoria pulled out some lipstick and put it on her lips. "What can I say? I'm a SUCKER for my man's perfect cock," she said as she rubbed her lips together and then put her mouth on my dick. She kissed and licked it all over and took it all the way in her mouth a few times with some long sucks. Then she gave my balls a few kisses and then licked up my body and kissed me before she seductively whispered in my ear "let's play."

Victoria got up on the bed and bent over. Then she shook her ass at me. I got behind her and she grabbed my dick and put it in her. I started fucking her and she moved her hips along with me. I gave her ass a smack. She cried out and I smacked it again. I fucked her harder and harder. Victoria had to bury her face in a pillow because she couldn't help herself from moaning so loudly. She reached down and started playing with herself until she had a huge orgasm all over my dick as I held it up in there. I pulled it out and jerked it all over her ass, making sure to get both cheeks as she shook her ass at me again. The end result looked so sexy on her deeply tan skin.

We got dressed and decided to walk down to where we left the truck the night before. In honor of that amazing ass of hers Victoria wore little shorts that barely covered it. She also had a belly shirt that showed off her belly-button ring and her boobs. The sight of her walking down the street got quite a few people looking. There was everybody from the nerds snapping their necks to catch a look to the cool guys pulling down their sunglasses and catching a sideways glance.

We stopped to get coffee and I stuffed the change between her tits while she pushed them together and made a flirty face and kid behind the counter damn near had a heart attack. Eventually we got to where we had left the truck and drove it back to the house.

Our original plan was going to the beach again but by the time we got back to the house it started to rain so instead we packed up our laundry and took it to the laundromat. At the laundromat we realized we didn't have enough quarters so Victoria went across the street to a corner store to get change. She came back a few minutes later with the change but also was grinning and said she had a surprise for when we got home.

On the way back I asked Victoria what she had gotten from the store.

"Well, they wouldn't give change without buying something so I looked around. I was thinking of maybe getting those performance enhancer pills since they had his and hers ones but I figured we already fuck so much taking those might make us kill each other and then I noticed these," she reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "They're only toy ones but still could be fun."

"I like how you think," I said and she laughed.

When we got home we went into the bedroom and I tackled Victoria. I grabbed her purse and took the handcuffs out of there and cuffed her to the bedpost. Then I took my belt off and tied it around her wrists since they were only toy handcuffs and I didn't want her to break out of them. I took off my shirt and dropped my pants. Victoria squealed in delight. I pulled down her shorts and she lifted her ass in the air to help me get them off. I tried to lift up her shirt but it was too tight and wouldn't come off so I ripped it. "You motherfucker!" Victoria yelled. "That was one of my favorite shirts!"

"Shut up bitch," I said and slapped her across the face. I got on top and put my dick between her tits. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip before I pulled it away. Then I started kissing and sucking her tits as I fingered her. Victoria moaned with pleasure and moving her body. I sucked on one nipple and then buried my face in her tits as licked my tongue over to the other and sucked on that one. I kissed down her body until I got to her smooth pussy and kissed it. Victoria rattled the handcuffs trying to get free but she couldn't escape. She was really wet.

I moved my tongue up and down her lips and all around, licking up her juice. Then I started licking her clit and fingering her as she started moving her body and moaning, talking dirty under her breath. I felt the pressure building up and knew she might cum soon. I didn't want to let her off so easily so I stopped what I was doing.

"Don't fucking stop!" Victoria growled at me. I took my fingers and stuck them in her mouth. She sucked and licked them clean. Then I took my dick and started smacking the tip on her clit. Then I rubbed it up and down her very wet lips. Victoria moaned and looked at me with a very seductive and dazed look in her half-closed eyes. I slid just the tip into her very gently and pulled it out. I did this a few times and Victoria bit her lip and let out a long moan.

"Stop teasing baby," she moaned. "Fuck me!" I took my dick and slid it all the way in very slowly as she gasped before I pulled it all the way out the same way, feeling the hotness and wetness of her. I slid it back in and started fucking her slowly. Victoria kept moaning and struggling.

"Let me go baby," Victoria pleaded. "I promise I'll be good". I reached up and untied the belt and undid the latch on the side of the handcuffs, setting her free. Victoria got on top of me and starting riding me really hard and fast. She reached down and rubbed herself as she approached a really intense orgasm. After she got back to her senses she let out a "WHOO!" and whipped her hair.

She giggled and smiled at me. Then she took my dick in her hand as she got off of it and without letting go went down and started licking it up and down. Then started sucking it really fast and hard and in no time at all I came in her mouth. She swallowed and then stuck her stuck her tongue out at me with a smile before licking it around her lips and then blowing me a kiss.

We cooked and ate lunch. After that the weather had cleared up so we went to the beach. We laid out and got some sun for a bit. Then we walked around and got into a game of Frisbee with a group of kids. Then it started raining again so we headed back to the house.

After we got back from the beach we got out of our bathing suits. We were both totally nude when Victoria said "I have an idea. This might be awesome or might end us both up in the hospital but it's worth a try."

Victoria took the towel she was wearing around her waist and laid it down on the floor. She bent down with her hands on the towel, arched her back and pushed her legs into the air until she was in a handstand. Her ass was facing me and looked so good as she spread her legs wide open. "Put it in me," she said.

I carefully put my cock inside her and held her legs as I fucked her upside down. I reached my one hand over and rubbed her. She couldn't keep her balance for very long so as I pulled my dick out she rolled onto her back and I got on top of her. She put her legs on my shoulders and I pounded her really hard. I was about to cum so I was about to pull out but Victoria snapped her legs together behind my back and pulled me forward.

"Cum in me baby," she commanded. I kept fucking her and she smacked me on the back as I filled her up.

Later that day Aunt Lillian called to say her trip to meet Mr. Perfect had not gone well and she was heading home early. Apparently the guy she had gone to meet had made a good first impression but soon enough things went bad very quickly. Apparently Aunt Lillian was leaving post-haste and was due to be back later that night.

Once Victoria got off the phone we quickly cleaned the house and packed our stuff. We left a "thank you" note on the kitchen counter and put the house key back under the flower pot on the porch and headed home.

After all the fun of the past few days, having to make the quick exit and the trip home was a real shock back to reality and really drove the message home that the party was over. Everything got worse little by little. On the way we stopped for gas and a crazy old woman was giving the clerk a really hard time about God only knows what. She was cursing and yelling in this kids face to the point it looked like the poor kid was going to break down. Victoria and I had nothing to do with the whole thing but it was still disturbing and definitely effected our mood. As we drove on we both debated if we should have stepped in or was our just standing back and not getting involved was the right thing. A little later a tire blew out so we had to stop and put the spare on. Doing that any time kind of sucks but doing it on a highway with traffic zipping by and in the rain made it even worse. On top of that we got home to find our apartment had been robbed. We asked the neighbors but of course nobody knew anything. What a shitty homecoming. Victoria and I decided we should make plans for another adventure as soon as possible...

12