Rockin' The Boat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Julia and I made out passionately, Maria stood up and moved to my left. I heard her fumbling around with something, and when I stopped kissing Julia and looked to see what it was, I realized that Maria had been pulling her shorts down. Now I was looking at the biggest dick, that I had ever laid eyes upon.

Probably about nine inches, if I had to make a guess.

Maria stepped closer to me, grabbing her dick and rubbing the head against my lips. I breathed in the musky aroma of sweaty balls, finding it strange that the scent actually seemed to turn me on even more. "Do you like what you see?" Julia asked.

"Y-Yes," I groaned.

"Do you want to taste it?"

"Fuck yeah..."

"Go ahead," she whispered in my ear. "Taste it, James."

I opened my mouth, and Maria slipped her cock right between my lips. As soon as I closed my mouth around her massive cock, Maria grabbed me roughly by the hair and started fucking my throat. I started gagging, as she thrust in and out and moaned.

"Mm, Julia...honey...he's pretty good at this," Maria moaned.

"I had a feeling he would be," Julia laughed.

"Those lips just looked so suckable, from the moment I hired him...hurry up Maria, I want to try too."

Maria kept it up, fucking my throat nice and good, for a couple of minutes more before pulling away. I gasped for air, as she pulled her cock from my mouth, a string of pre-cum oozing from the tip and saliva running down my chin.

"My turn," Julia whispered. I looked at her, and she pulled me in for a kiss, tasting her lover's cock on my breath.

Then she pushed me down and I slid to the bottom of the reclinable lawn seat, pulling Julia's bikini bottoms down and revealing her own massive cock.

Like Maria, Julia had about ten inches of thick, hard, shemeat between her legs.

I leaned in, licking the head and tasting the salty flesh, before wrapping my lips around it and sucking.

For someone who had never sucked dick in his entire life, I was actually really getting into this, and really doing a pretty good job, too. Julia had no problem vocalizing just how much she was impressed by my oral skills, too.

"F-F-Fuck," Julia gasped, as I start to deep throat.

"You weren't joking, Maria...he is really good at this!"

"I told you," Maria laughed.

Truth was, I didn't know how I was as good at it, as I actually was. That didn't matter though; I was glad that I was doing good. I wanted to make these two beautiful women feel as good, as I could possibly make them feel. From behind me, I could hear movement, as Maria sat up and grabbed me by the hips.

She yanked me back slightly, causing me to release about half of Julia's dick from my mouth. Maria hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband of my shorts, tugging them down and revealing my bare ass. She gave it a nice hard smack, and I gasped, humming against Julia's member and causing her to moan.

"God, that is one sexy fucking ass," Maria said.

I felt her hands moving over my cheeks, spreading them and then something warm and wet probing at my hole; it was Maria's tongue. I had never received a Rimjob before...no one had ever done ANYTHING with my ass...but I was actually really enjoying it. The feeling of her hot tongue probing at my hole, licking up and down my crack, moving over my perineum and teasing my balls...I was loving it!

Then I felt something else, against my hole.

Something thick, spongy and hard; it was Maria's cock.

"Time to take that cherry," Maria whispered.

"Mm, take it easy on him," Julia said.

"Don't want to kill the mood, you know."

I started to panic, just a little. Up until this point, I had really been enjoying myself, much to my own surprise. Now though, I was starting to overthink things.

Was this going to hurt? How bad would it hurt, if so? I tried to focus on sucking Julia's cock, to distract myself from what it would feel like, to have Maria slamming that monster cock into my virgin hole.

It didn't work.

Julia must have sensed my panic because she pushed my head away from her crotch and forced me to look her in the eyes. She was smiling sympathetically at me.

"Relax," Julia whispered. "Take a deep breath...and relax."

I heard Maria squirting a bottle of lube behind me, and rubbing it all over her monster cock. Then I felt something cold being poured onto my ass, as she applied an extra amount of lube and worked her index finger into my tight hole.

That alone felt really strange but, it wasn't exactly painful, and I didn't mind much.

I looked back to Julia, took a deep breath as she had suggested, held it in for a few moments and then exhaled. Then I opened my mouth and swallowed her cock again, working it with my throat, as Maria pressed the tip of her own dick to my tight rosebud.

"Here we go," Maria whispered from behind me.

I felt her lurch forward, applying just the slightest bit of pressure. I felt the tip of her cock threatening to overcome my resistance, pushing past the sphincter and triggering a burning hot sensation on my lower side. I tensed up, gripping the sides of the chair and swallowing Julia's whole cock, to distract myself.

I gagged, and Julia held my head in place, moaning loudly.

"The head is in," Maria groaned. "God, he is so fuckin tight. I could seriously blow my load right now if I'm not careful."

"Take your time," Julia sighed.

"We wouldn't want this to end, too soon."

Maria listened to her lover's words, taking her time and waiting for me to adjust to the feeling of just the head. Then, she gradually began pushing forward again, easing more of her cock into my ass. "Push out," Maria said to me. "Push out."

I did as she instructed, and somehow, it seemed to allow her to slide into me easier. Her hands traveled up over my back, rubbing my shoulders for me, as she moaned louder.

"I'm halfway in."

Only halfway? Fuck, I already felt so full, as it was.

Then with one swift thrust, Maria slammed forward and buried her entire cock, balls deep in my ass. I gasped, grunting loudly and once again swallowing all of Julia's cock in the process.

"That's a good boy," Julia moaned.

"How does Maria's cock feel inside of your tight little ass?"

"Mmmfff," was all I could manage, with a mouthful of her dick.

"Ha Ha, I think he likes it," Maria laughed.

She then pulled about halfway out and quickly rammed her dick straight back into me again. I gasped again, gripping the sides of the chair even tighter. Every time that Maria would slam her hips forward, she would knock the air right out of my lungs. I was having a hard time focusing on sucking Julia now, as the only thing I could think about, was how intense this felt.

I felt so fucking full. Every thrust that Maria delivered, brought a strange mixture of pleasure and pain.

"I'm" thrust "going" thrust "to" thrust "cum!"

At just about the same time that Maria announced her impending orgasm, I felt Julia tense up underneath of me. I felt her hand pushing down on my head, forcing herself deep into my throat. I felt her lift her hips up off of the chair and her balls pressing against my chin, as her cock began to pulse in my mouth and she started moaning louder and louder. "I'm cumming," Julia cried out.

"I'm cumming!"

Then I felt the warm, sticky fluid splash across the inside of my cheeks. I felt it splash across my tongue, my taste buds coming to life, as I savored the salty flavor.

She shot load after load of cum, most of it rocketing directly down my throat. I choked on it but, managed to take it all, before she withdrew from my mouth.

Then, without much warning, Maria slammed her hips forward and buried herself deep inside of me. She gripped me by the hips, digging her nails into my flesh and crying out in pleasure. I felt her cock begin to pulse inside of me, and the warmth of her cum, as she painted my insides with it.

Julia and Maria had both came at pretty much the same time...that was fucking hot, I had to admit it.

My own dick was throbbing at this point and leaking cum all over the deck of the boat. Maria slowly pulled her cock from my ass, and I felt her cum leaking out of my now gaping hole. She gave me a slap on the ass and leaned over me, to kiss Julia on the lips. "That was great," Maria whispered to her lover.

"I have to agree," Julia replied.

I fell back away from the both of them, as Maria moved out from behind me, and I landed on my back with a thud. I groaned, my whole body aching as I lay there staring up at the blue sky. Now I understood, why they had taken the boat so far away from land...it helped to not be seen by anyone.

"What about you," Julia asked, as she sat forward on her chair and looked down at me. "Did you enjoy what we just did, James?"

"Fuck, I loved it..."

"I knew you would," Julia laughed. "I think it's time for me to have a piece of that ass now, though."

I looked up at Julia, who was standing over me now and was surprised to find that her cock was still rock hard. She had just pumped what felt like a gallon of cum down my throat, and she was still horny? I was quite impressed by her sexual stamina.

"Why don't we take this below deck," Maria suggested.

"It's starting to look like rain."

As Julia helped me up to my feet, I looked back towards land and noticed there were some rather ugly looking clouds, moving in our direction. "Are we gonna be okay?"

"I'm sure of it," Julia assured me.

"It's just supposed to be some drizzle, from what the weather app on my phone said earlier."

My legs wobbled, as Julia took me by the hand and led me down below deck, with Maria following close behind. Once we were in the small bedroom, Julia pushed me onto the mattress, and Maria sat down in the corner to watch. Julia climbed onto the bed with me and moved over me, pressing her lips to mine and shoving her tongue into my mouth. I groaned, kissing her back and reaching down, to wrap my hand around her cock.

It was throbbing, as I slowly started stroking. Julia moaned, kissing my neck and licking my earlobe. She grabbed me by the hips and flipped me over onto my stomach, smacking my ass hard, several times until my cheek was burning.

She spread my cheeks, admiring my gaping hole, still bruised and dripping with Maria's cum; no need for extra lube.

Julia pressed the tip of her cock to my hole and slid in, without any trouble at all. I gasped, burying my face in the pillow and gripping the sheets, as she immediately started pounding my ass. Waves of pleasure rolled through my body, as I began to shake and my cock began to twitch and pulse. I cried out, as I erupted all over the sheets, letting loose the biggest load of cum I had ever released. Julia laughed, reaching around and jerking my cock as I came everywhere. "Look at that," she said, breathing heavier now.

"He's like a fire hydrate!"

"You must have hit the right spot," Maria joked.

She was STILL hitting the right spot. Even as my orgasm was beginning to subside, Julia was still rubbing right up against what I could only assume was my prostate. It was the greatest feeling that I had ever experienced, and I found myself pushing back against her, to meet each of her thrusts.

Maria moved around in front of me suddenly, having stroked her own cock back to a full erection. She didn't say a word, just shoved her dick between my lips and started fucking my throat.

This was my second spitroast of the day.

As the two gorgeous ladies fucked me from both ends, they leaned over me and started kissing. That was probably the hottest part of the whole experience, to have Julia and Maria making out, as they both had their way with me.

As their tongues wrestled, Julia and Maria both started moaning louder. Their body language told me what was about to happen, and I braced myself, as Maria exploded in my mouth. I swallowed my second load of cum of the day, while Julia began pumping my ass full of her own load. There was so much of it, I could feel it leaking out of my ass and over my balls.

When it was all over with, Julia and Maria left me on the bed, completely exhausted. I was covered in sweat and my own cum, my ass was gaping and left with a feeling of emptiness...

Julia leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead before she started to put her clothes back on. "We should get back to shore," Julia said. "It'll be getting dark soon."

Had we really been out on the water, for that long?

We'd spent nearly the entire day, talking, drinking, smoking cigarettes and having sex on Julia's boat. I had completely lost track of the time, in the process. It had definitely been a lot of fun.

I came up on deck a few minutes later, after catching my breath and putting my clothes back on. There was a light drizzle and the wind had picked up but, it wasn't anything major. Julia was able to carry us back to land without any problems, and soon enough, we were back in her limo and heading back to her house.

When we got there, Julia and Maria invited me inside.

I was half expecting more sex but, Julia said she wanted to talk to me about another possible promotion, that I might be interested in. I didn't know what I had done, to earn all these promotions...was I really that good, at what I had just done?

"Sit down, James," Julia said, as we entered her office.

Maria followed us inside and stood behind me, hands on her shoulders, smiling at me at her lover.

"James, did you have fun with us today?" Julia asked.

He scoffed, not sure if that was a serious question. They had to know for themselves, I had obviously had fun with the both of them, right? I had done nothing to make them think otherwise.

"Of course," I answered. "It was a blast."

"That's good," Julia smiled.

"What would you say, if I asked you to move in with us?"

I blinked, surprised by what she had just suggested.

"W-What?"

"I want you to move in with Maria, and I...would you?"

"I'm stumped," I laughed. "I mean, seriously?"

"Seriously," Julia nodded.

"Here's the deal. You don't have to work anymore, at all. Move in with Maria and me, and we'll take care of you. A roof over your head, food in your mouth...and a few other things in there, as well...you will be well provided for, I assure you."

"What's the catch?"

"Nothing," Maria said, from behind me. "Just you, living as our sort of bitch, I guess you could say. It's been a while since we've had this much fun, with any of the guys we've been with...we're not exactly eager to let the fun end."

Truth be told, neither was I.

"So let me get this straight," I started.

"You want me to move in with you two. Be your bitch, and I'll never have to work again, for as long as we're together?"

"That's the jist of it," Julia smiled.

"I like the sound of that..."

"So then, yes?"

"Yes!"

12