Rockin' With The Rhythm Still

Story Info
Continuation from Rockin' with the Rhythm.
1.9k words
3.83
11.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had the music gotten louder or was it just that our blood had started pumping hard. What ever it was we were both ready to go again. I was still suckling hungrily at Jeremy's cock when he moved back...I almost fell off the bed trying to keep his cock in my mouth. He grabbed me and joined me on the bed, kissing, caressing, touching feeling. The electricity that surged through me when Jeremy touched me had always been intense but this time it seemed to be even more so. He laid down on the bed and guided me to straddling his thick hard shaft. I sat on him not letting his cock inside me just yet but instead pressing my swollen, raw, wet lips against his shaft letting them wrap the length of him...his head pressed firmly against my throbbing hard clit. I squirmed my hips a bit letting him feel exactly HOW ready to go again I was. He reached up and began to milk my full supple breasts, expressing breast milk from them that hit him on the chest in warm wet jets. "Mmmmm... I love that you give your milk to me so freely sweetie." He was gazing hungrily at my large milky white globes with their dark brown areola. Still milking them as if he wanted to see just how much he could get out of them before they were dry he asked, "How big are they now since the last baby lover? They seem to be much larger than before and they were enormous to begin with."

A playful, appreciative smirk played across my face. "I was thinking it wasn't that visibly obvious...but they are now at a 42K and you are absolutely right they are up from the 42H I was at before the last baby. But they also seem to get much more full and heavy this time too." I said as I brought a hand up on each of his and helped him to release the milk from my engorged breasts. "They are getting pretty full lover...maybe you could help me drain them to release the pressure." I looked down at him with a puppy-dog pout and a killer cum-fuck-me gaze as I said this last part.

Jeremy smiled almost evilly as he wrapped his hands around my back and pulled me to him. He made long slow lapping motions against first my right nipple then my left with his warm wet tongue. God I love that, almost as much as I like watching him do it. I continued to grind my hips down and coat his cock in my sweet juices. Our bodies slid together making slippery sloshing noises due to all the milk he had squirted all over himself just moments earlier. Everything felt so amazing already then he drew my nipple into his mouth and began to suck, holding me tight to him so I couldn't move away. The sensations the sounds the passion, everything was so overwhelming that I couldn't help but, erupt in hot thick jets of sticky sweet cum all over him. I could see the smile on his face around his sucking. "You like that baby?" I asked breathlessly.

He pulled me even closer and without stopping his feeding on my now throbbing nipples he slid his rigid member fully inside me effortlessly forcing my back to arch hard driving me into multiple continuous orgasms that left me gasping for air and moaning loudly.

"Do you?" He finally said releasing my nipple from his lips. Knowing my answer he sped up. "Mmmm...that's it girl...That's just how I like it...your pussy is so tight around my dick baby." My moans so loud they could have been mistaken for screams, I matched his thrusts as I pulled my feet up under me and bounced up and down on his cock. "That's right princess...ride daddy's cock sugar...Give it to me!...Coat me again baby girl!"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JEREMY!" I screamed. I fucking loved it when he talked to me like that. "Oh God baby please don't stop I will do anything for you but please don't stop." I pleaded as I dug my nails into his shoulders and pounded him in and out of me mercilessly. I kept my gaze locked on his I loved having him watch me. Again unable to hold back I exploded in hot thick showers of cum all over and around him. My back arched as I came down on his cock again and again not being able to stop bouncing despite how hard I was cumming, forcing cum to splatter everywhere as it continued to shoot forcibly from within me.

"Oh fuck yes baby." Jeremy grabbed my breasts one in each hand and began pinching and flicking my nipples hard as he picked up our pace and aided me in wildly bringing him to climax. He forcibly ejaculated his hot cum within me forcing my orgasms to renew and we came hard together repeatedly.

In an exasperated huff I collapsed against him, but feeling that he was definitely not done he wrapped his arms tight around me and without removing his cock from its warm wet resting place he rolled over so I was under him.

"Oh no baby." I pleaded. "You can't possibly..." But my pleas were not being listen to as he placed a hand on each of my shoulders holding me to the bed as he began to slowly press himself all the way inside me, his balls rubbing against my asshole. I watched as a mischievous grin spread across his lips and he moved to a kneeling position taking each of my ankles into his hands. Placing my feet together, sole to sole in front of him forcing my legs wide and my swollen snatch to stretch even further. He pounded hard, I placed my hands over my head against the head board to keep me from moving too far as he roughly invaded my very depths. Letting my feet rest against his chest he put a pillow under my hips to angle me up towards him then moved his rough callused hands to my sensitive breasts, kneading and squeezing them feeling my pussy tighten and quiver around his cock I knew he was going to pick up his pace and I rested one ankle on each of his shoulders picking my hips up to give him a deeper penetration angle. This man could read me like no other, I move one way and he matches it with his own motions, driving me absolutely insane with each seemingly calculated response. "Baby...you are ...completely amazing..." I said breathlessly as I tried to keep up with his now rapid deep thrusts. "I so wanna scream baby this feels so good."

Leaning over so that my knees were next to my head and his mouth right next to my ear he slammed his cock deeply within me then whispered "So scream lover...don't hold back baby girl...show me that you like what I am doing." Then still holding my knees next to my head with his hands and raising himself up so he could continue his abrasive assault on my very senses he slowly penetrated me sliding every inch of his thick meat inside my wet quivering depths. I screamed in loud pleasurable moans, my pussy clenching and milking his cock coaxing every drop of sweet hot cum from his throbbing rigid member. "OH MY FUCKING GOD BABY YES!!" My words and screams exploding from me echoing off the walls of the penthouse suite resonating so loudly I was sure the entire city could hear me screaming, but I didn't care. I was an exhibitionist to the core, the very thought of someone hearing my joyful agony was turning me on harder. More importantly it was turning him on harder as well. I was so loud and focused on the pounding and cumming that I almost forgot the music had stopped until the tiny ear buds in our ears came alive once again blaring the song 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC. The music seemed to be a battery to my lover as his thrusts matched the beat of the song and his passion matched the power of the music, turning our hot passionate sex into a well choreographed dance of sweet hot love making.

The heat the passion seemed to come to a head for both of us, we came repeatedly together in hot thick streams. The cum splattering and erupting from me as he continued to pound harder as he unloaded every drop within me. Exhausted he collapsed against me and we melted together and drifted off to sleep with his cock still firmly inside me.

We awoke with about 2 hours to go before our company was to arrive. I heard the water running again in the tub and smelled the sweet scent of Jasmine. I chuckled to myself amused that he remembered my favorite scent. The music had either reset or been reset to my jazzy favorites. Slow mellow jazz serenaded us both. I got out of bed to find Jeremy by the bar pouring two glasses of what appeared to be a deep red wine...most likely Lambrusco since there seemed to be a pattern of my favorites going on at the moment. "Hi there sexy!" I said as I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his body running my nails tenderly along the bare flesh of his masculine chest, then kissed his back sweetly. "What are you up to lover?"

Jeremy turned in my arms and wrapped his own around me. Then taking one hand he guided me by the chin into a long passionate kiss with him. "Mmmm...I was trying to surprise you sweet face...Don't think I forgot it was your birthday princess!" Winking slyly he kissed me tenderly again then handed me one of the glasses of wine, clinking my glass with his own he toasted me "To being old enough to know better but still too young to care for yet another year."

I cackled at his comment then drank from my glass...I was right Lambrusco. "Don't you think we should get cleaned up and ready for our guests love?" I peered at him quizzically waiting for an answer.

He didn't open his mouth but calmly set down his glass and took mine to place it next to his. This kiss much more heartfelt and passionate than the last. I was so lost in the emotion that flowed from him into me that I was startled when he lifted me into his arms still kissing me as he walked to the bathroom. The full sudsy bath ready for us, he lowered me into it and changed the music...Glen Miller...nice choice...I get it I get it my favorites...Instead of joining me he grabbed a scrubby and started washing me thoroughly. "Come on baby...join me so I can wash you as well."

Standing I noticed how rock hard he was already. "Oh I have every intention of JOINING you sweetheart." That damned devilish grin of his...I knew exactly what he had in mind...I just hoped we had enough time before our company arrived...but then again they would most likely let themselves in and join in as well...no worries then I guess...I was thinking all of this as he joined me in the tub and pulled me into his lap...

"You don't give a damn if we are done before they get here?...Do You baby?" I asked playfully already knowing the answer as he shook his head no slowly and kissed me again...