Rockstar for a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." Kristin trailed off, and I heard the curiosity in her voice.

"I'll explain in a sec." I called back.

I bit my lip and looked back at Bill. His fingers were pressed against my ribs, hot against my skin; I could feel his breath on my lips, gentle and sweet. Tentatively, almost afraid to move, I tangled my fingers into his hair. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back into my touch, exposing the smooth, white skin at his throat. I shifted my body and leaned forward, gently pressing my lips against his neck. His grip on my body tightened. He opened his eyes and looked down at me, running his thumbs back and forth over my skin, just below the bottom edge of my bra.

"Bill..." I whispered, "What are you doing here?"

"Keine Ahnung," he whispered back, pressing his lips softly against mine. "I have no idea," he repeated in English, his voice ragged with lust and pain. "I'm tired of waiting for love to come and find me...I keep myself behind a wall when there are beautiful women all around me. Like you," he said with a quick smile. "I see Tom get whoever he wants every night, without a second thought. I swear I fall in love in every city, but I can't bear the thought of getting so close to someone only to leave in the morning." He sighed, and leaned his forehead against mine. "But I just can't stand to sleep alone anymore."

I closed my eyes, my arms still around his neck, and ran my fingers through his hair. "So what do you want from me?" I know what I want, I thought, and my body ached.

Bill looked at me with a hint of surprise, and I braced myself for his answer.

"Uh...was willst du?"

Great, I laughed to myself. Even international rock stars can be clueless morons.

I pretended to think about it. "How about dinner?"

"Okay," Bill said with a grin.

Someone knocked on the door again. "Uh...you guys?" Kristin called. "Don't mean to interrupt, but there's...um...a limo outside..."

"Scheisse!" Bill let go of me and rushed to grab his shirt and hoodie. "Write down your address!"

"Uh...why?"

"So I can send a car to pick you up," he said, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. He threw on his hoodie, grabbed the piece of paper from me, and almost ran over Kristin as he rushed out of the room.

I straightened my shirt and called after him. "Hey, Bill!"

He stopped in the open door to the clinic and looked back quizzically.

"Ich will dich nur für eine Nacht, und fühl mich gut dabei." I stumbled over the quote from their song "Beichte." I want you just for one night, and feel good about it.

He grinned sheepishly and looked around to see if anyone had understood. Only the security guard waiting by the limo cracked a smile. Bill held up his hands – seven – and I nodded, then he was gone.

Dinner at seven.

With Bill Kaulitz.

Holy sh*t.

12