Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Tuesday I think." Rina replied. "I'll double check with Christina; but whenever it is I'll be ready for you sir." she added, patting his thigh.

"No more sir honey. I'm Gil, remember?" he laughed as they pulled up to the gate at Rocky's. "Okay sweetie. Have a great show, and I'll see you soon." he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small envelope. "For you honey. No arguments please." Gil told her.

Rina took the envelope, inside of which was ten thousand pesos – her 'tip' for having dinner and giving him a quick blow job. She tucked it into her clutch and headed inside the compound, giving Gil a wave before she closed the gate. Things were pretty quiet around the pool, with only Carlina and Ellie hanging out with a late evening cocktail. Rina waved and said hello as she made her way back into the house and upstairs. She knew Christina had scheduled a 'final-final' rehearsal session for mid-morning, and she needed some rest before that.

"Hey hottie, how was your date?" Lib asked. She was lying on her bed nude, reading a book.

"Dinner was delicious, and dessert was yummy too." Rina replied, giving Lib a wink as she pulled the dress over her head and quickly divested herself of the bra and panties. She grabbed her notebook, wanting to go over the show numbers before she went to sleep. She laid down on her bed, paralleling Lib's position with her lush round ass pointed at the ceiling.

"Yummy?" Lib asked, giggling.

Rina looked over at her roommate and smiled. "Yes. Yummy." she replied, licking her lips. "As in... tasty and very nutritious." Rina laughed, going back to her notes.

"Gotcha." Lib said. That was the last of the conversation as both girls read their chosen material until they were ready for lights out. They were asleep in minutes, dreaming of the challenges and pleasures to come.

** Continued in Chapter 7 – Christina gets Lonely **