Rod in the Valley Ch. 01

Story Info
A well hung adonis is immersed into the Valley of Sin.
2.6k words
4.4
41.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE: All events involving characters in this piece of work are purely fictional (unfortunately). In addition, all characters are over the AGE OF 18. Enjoy.

-RS

*****

"Wake up shithead, you're on in five."

You come to with the blinding light of lamps hanging above a dresser mirror. 'Where the fuck am I? Am I dreaming?' You wonder. You look around and see that you are in some sort of stage dressing room. You feel a tug on your head, as someone is combing your hair. Before you have time to react, another hand with a brush pummels your face full of powder.

"Oh what the fuck," you cry out; trying to wrestle out of the chair. But someone holds you back.

"Hey easy there tiger, we need to finish adding your highlights."

"Looking sharp, my man." Someone yells as your chair is swiveled towards the mirror. You take a look at yourself in the glass and make a gasp; you're wearing a sharp business suit and your hair is splashed with grey highlights. 'Jesus! I look like Barack Obama!' You think to yourself. 'What the fuck is going on here?'

"How's my President doing?" An unkept and unshaved overweight man blocks the view in your mirror. He's wearing poindexter glasses and a pretty crude black t-shirt of two naked girls kissing each other. Before you can reply, he interrupts you again; inches from your face.

"Now remember, this scene is called CUMGRESSIONAL BUSINESS. Ha! You see what I did there? You and Sarah Palin are gonna get down and dirty and shit but make sure to talk all political and stuff. I hope you memorized your lines."

Before you mumble a word to react, he grabs you by the shoulder.

"OK, times up, let's go." The director escorts you to the set; a geeky assistant is following him by the hip and won't shut up.

"God dammit Nick! Will you shut the fuck up? I'm the director, not you! He's tall, black and probly hung as a horse. He'll do just fine!" The director turns around to look at me while walking.

"Now remember, homie, don't fucking improvise on me. It's blowjob, titjob, cowgirl and then doggystyle. Cum on her tits or ass. No fucking funny business. You got me?" You nod in approval.

After walking through several hallways, you and the entourage walk into the stage room; the camera and lighting crews are all ready to go.

"Lisa Ann is the fucking queen of porn and she doesn't mess around with amateurs. Just read the teleprompter." You set your eyes to the stage and sure enough sitting at the desk with a cadre of makeup girls fussing about her is the queen of porn herself, Lisa Ann. Holy Shit! You say to yourself. No fucking way this is happening! She was made famous by that Eminem music video cameo and that parody she did during the 2008 election but it looks like she is back for Round 2. And looking better than ever!

Lisa Ann has her hair wrapped back in Sarah Palin's signature bun and is wearing a light blue business suit with matching miniskirt, black stockings and high heels. Her blazer is opened at the hem to show her world famous décolletage, a black lace push up bra and a white silk blouse. You're getting a raging hard on in your pants.

You push it down but something's different. You look down. 'Holy shit!' You say to yourself 'I have a python for a cock.' Sure enough, your tube stick is now down to your pant leg. You have a grin from ear to ear. 'Now I definitely must be fucking dreaming.'

"Alright, people let's get started. We're burning money here! Come here...what's your name?"

"Rod," you answer hesitantly. "Rod Sterling."

"Right. Right. Well Roddy. Meet the lovely Lisa Ann or should I say...Governor Palin."

Lisa Ann smiles half-heartedly and shakes your hand.

"Pleasure." She quips; barely giving you a second glance.

"Alright, you two sit here. Sarah, on the desk please, with your legs crossed." Masterfully, she strikes a seductive pose on the desk, winking at the camera, revealing just enough leg, stocking and garters. She thrusts her bosom towards you. The director positions me adjacent and then rushes off set.

"Ready on the Set. CUMGRESSIONAL BUSINESS. Take 1. And. Action."

"President Obama." Lisa Ann aka Sarah Palin says demandingly; the pornstar instantly locks into character.

"Yes, Governor Palin?"

"My party needs more funding for the big cock healthcare program."

"I am afraid that is out of the question. I have already compromised with your party on the strip club stipend spending."

Lisa Ann pouts.

"But every MILF should have an opportunity to a big hard cock. That is so not fair."

"Well, Governor Palin, maybe we can compromise..."

Before you can finish the sentence, Sarah grabs the collar of your shirt and begins to kiss you passionately. She then lets you go.

"Yes perhaps we can cum to some sort of arrangement, which would be best for both parties?"

You try to pull away but she grabs your crotch with a firm commanding grip and resumes pressing her tongue down your throat. This bitch is not playing games! Sarah forcefully pushes you towards the office chair next to the desk. Grabbing the front of her blazer and blouse, she rips them open with both hands, sending the buttons flying across the office. Shrugging her shoulders, she lets both garments fall to the floor as she walks around behind you; her massive EE breasts bursting from behind that lacy black push up bra.

You start to stand back up, but Sarah grabs your shoulders and slams you back down into the chair. Stepping forward, she goes down on her knees between your legs and begins to unbuckle your pants.

You try to stop her, but she slaps your hands away.

"Let's see what we've got to work with here...," she growls. Loosening your belt and forcefully tugging your pants down around your knees, Sarah repeats the process with your underwear. She grins wickedly at the sight of your massive black cock wobbling back and forth.

"Mmm...now THAT is something I can agree on..." Palin purrs. Reaching up, she takes the bobby pins out of her hair and lets her gorgeous dark brown hair fall to her shoulders. Looking directly at you with her deep brown eyes, she grabs your shaft with her hand and slowly begins to stroke it towards her beautiful tits. You moan as she gently fondles your balls; your cock is so hard at this point it is almost painful.

"You like that don't you Mr. President? Michelle doesn't give you the attention that this big hard cock needs..."

She continues to tug on your prick; slowly increasing rhythm. The lines are comical but her handiwork is taking all the brain capacity you have to not burst in her face. You watch her stare at your cock while she strokes, and then her hungry eyes look at you over the top of her glasses.

"But Milfs like me know what to do with a thing like this...A White conservative little slut like me. Needing it. Mmm..wanting it."

Reaching behind her, Lisa Ann expertly unfastens her bra and lets it fall to the floor; releasing her beautiful firm breasts. The milf of all milfs has kept in good shape over her illustrious career, and her tits show no signs of sagging.

"Come on, Mr. President..." she coos. "Give it to me. Fuck my tits, I want to feel your hot cum on me."

Without hesitation, you squat down slightly before her chest and place your dick between her two ample melons. She dutifully pushes her breasts together with her hands as you slide your massive fuck rod between her massive valley of tit flesh and proceed to fuck her tits.

"Mmm. Yeah, fuck these big titties."

Watching your member slide between the breasts of the most famous modern female politicians while she is talking that dirty is too much to bear. Experienced, she catches on what is about to occur.

"Don't you fucking cum, you little shit...don't you fucking cum." Lisa Ann snarls between clenched teeth and a smile; still trying to make a good impression for the camera.

But this porn goddess is too much to handle for you. Within moments, you pull back as volley after volley of cum erupts from your cock and sprays across her chest. You hit each of her tits with a good load and cry out as the final load shoots out to catch her squarely on the chin.

"Aaaaaah!"

"CUT! CUT! Who the fuck brought in this amateur?" The director snarls; slamming his clipboard on the ground.

"Umm..Umm I can explain." You stutter.

"Explain nothing...get the fuck out of here you soft piece of shit."

The cum-covered pornstar turned politician puts her hand towards her mouth as she grips your cock; feeling it up.

"Wait..wait. What the fuck? This mother fucker is still hard as a rock." Lisa Ann cries out in surprise as she wags your mammoth black baton in her hand from side to side.

"What the hell is going on?" You ask; this has never happened before. You're hard again in an instant even after you've creamed all over the goddess' tits.

The director seizes the initiative.

"Holy Shit. OK. OK. Keep rolling. We'll go from here." the director says; cueing the set.

On point, Lisa Ann stands up and pulls you towards her desk; her chest still blasted with white baby batter. Within seconds, she loosens the hem on her blue skirt and slides it down to reveal her black lace boyshort panties, black lace garter belt and matching garters. Hooking her thumbs at the waistband, she slides off her panties sensually, bending her ass at the camera, and then kicks them off at the ankles. She motions you to take off your shirt. You answer by furiously tugging at the buttons and pulling it over your neck.

"Mmm. That was good baby but I think the Governor here needs something more firm."

Leaning back with her elbows on the desk, she wraps her shapely stocking encased legs around your waist as you begin fucking her moist cunt. You watch her perfect massive EE-cup melons bounce wildly up and down as you continue your assault upon her pussy. 'I can't believe this is happening. I am railing a fucking pornstar.' You're brimming with happiness.

It isn't long before she arches her back so far her head touches the desk. You tighten your grip on her hips and start thrusting upwards as hard and fast as you can, watching her ripe tits bouncing furiously. You marvel that despite how many men she has slept with, she is surprisingly tight. You get greedy.

"Turn around..." you order." I want some of that sexy ass."

Obediently, Sarah bends over the desk and grabs the far edge. Her ass pointed directly toward you as she looks behind her, staring greedily at your cock. Stepping up behind her, you massage her ass checks for a moment.

Taking your throbbing cock in your hand, you guide the head to the outer folds of her soft pussy. You rub it back and forth against the sopping wet outer lips; covering your tool with her juices. Palin squirms as you continue to tease her with your prick.

"Please..." she rasps huskily. "Just fuck me!"

You smirk as you pull your cock back away from her gash. You slam your dick forward, penetrating her cunt with a single thrust, her own cunt juices providing no resistance for your manhood.

"AAAHH!" she cries out in pleasure. "YESSS!!!".

You grab her hips forcefully, hooking your thumbs into her garter belt as she whips her head towards the ceiling; enveloped by absolute pleasure. You pound her pussy with several more thrusts from behind as she begins to rock back and forth, timing both of your thrusts to push you as deep and hard into her as possible.

"Yes!" she cries. "That's it baby!"

You respond by pounding your dick into her pussy like a jack hammer;, slamming her so hard that both of you end up moving the desk forward as her whitened knuckles clench the desk as hard as she can. Items are crashing off the desk.

"Aaaaaahhh" she cries out. You continue thrusting your cock in and out of her gash. Her pussy is tight, gripping your cock, and you continue to fuck it relentlessly. After several minutes, moaning becomes cries of pleasure.

"YES! YES! YES!" She screams. "FUCK MEEEE... FUCK MEEEEEE... Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God..." You can't tell if it's her acting or what but her dirty talk is getting you all riled up.

"You like taking that black cock, don't you bitch?" you growl. "Todd ever fuck you like this?"

Her only response was a deep moan as she started to push her ass back to meet each of your thrusts. She stands up and arches her back, her soft hair brushing against your chest. Her glasses fall from her face from the force of you slamming her ass from behind. You reach around and roughly fondle her firm breasts while you continue to fuck her soft hot pussy. As you pound her from behind, you smack her ass once again.

"Aaahh..." Sarah moans. "Again!" she begs.

As the last wave crashes over her, you feel your own imminent release building. You pull your cock out of her quivering pussy. Sarah pulls her ass cheeks apart and looks over her shoulder in anticipation for what is to cum next.

The sight of this famous pornstar turned politician on her knees before you with her ass splayed is too much to bear, and you begin to cum.

" That's it, baby... Give it to me. I want it. Give it to me NOW!"

"Ahh Fuckk!

You shoot volley after volley of hot sticky jism until her ass has been completely frosted. Sarah makes a laugh and jiggles her booty while biting her fingernail.

"I'm glad we were able to cum to an agreement, Governor."

Smiling devilishly, Sarah rubs the cum on her ass. "My pleasure, Mr. President."

"AND CUT!" The director says.

Lisa Ann gets off the floor as assistants rush to assist her; one rubs the cum off her ass, chest and chin with a rag as the pornstar puts back on her clothes.

The director embraces you; unabashed that you are completely naked with your pants around your ankles.

"That was fan-fucking-tastic." "Are you sure you've never done porn before? That acting was superb. Most of these meatheads can barely audible a sentence. But you are a natural. Great things. I see great fucking things in your future."

As you reach to put on the rest of your clothes, Lisa Ann approaches.

"Well, well. Where have you been all my career?" You stumble with words to say something but everything that seems to come out is inaudible.

"You know I've fucked a lot of guys," she says.

"But you have been the start of something special. I really think we got some chemistry under camera so um...," she slides a note in your pocket. "Let me know if you're bored sometime and wanna do something...off screen." She gives you a peck on your cheek and walks away. Before, you can reach for your pocket; the director Jules grabs you by the collar.

"Woah! I hate to bother you two fucking lovebirds but I need you, Rod, for a quick gig up in the hills if you're for it. Lexington Steele is sick with the flu and I need you to fill in. You my bitch?" You nod.

"That's what I like to fucking hear." The director pats you on the back and walks off with a cadre of assistants following him. He calls out to you before he turns the corner.

"My assistant will give you the details."

To be continued...