Rodney's Problem

Story Info
Rodney wasn't a bad ass, he just had to hide the truth.
7k words
3.29
16k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers

I had known Rodney ever since I moved into my house about 10 years ago. Rodney is my best friend's (Tyler) older brother and Jason's oldest son (step-son). Through the years of growing up with him, he seemed like a nice guy and was the oldest out of the neighborhood so he was like a protector to us who were younger if we ever needed a help from jerks. He considered me a friend but we never really hung out at all for me to be one of his good friends but he still enjoyed seeing me around. Once he reached the age of 18, he went into the marines and came back home a year later when things seemed to change a little. Rodney seemed to be as friendly as usual but he started to keep more to himself and locked up in his room at his parents house. After Tyler and I decided to stay home and go to college, Rodney really started to change. He stopped smiling after the summer had hit and always looked so down all the time. Tyler was even telling me that Rodney would rarely wrestle with Tyler and when he did, Tyler always seemed to end up hurt in the end. I couldn't really understand was what going on with Rodney, until one night in July.

I was over at Tyler's house, trying to get some help with once of my classes from Tyler when I just finally gave up on trying.

"Ugh! I'm never gonna get this, it's so fucking hard!" I explained.

"Just relax" Tyler assured me. "Let's play some zombies to chill out and then get back to this later."

"It's kinda late don't you think for us to break for some time and then come back" I questioned. "By the time we do, it will be about 1 in the morning and I know my parents aren't going to enjoy opening the door for me at that time.

"Why don't you stay at my house then for tonight?" Tyler asked me. "So you don't have to go home and we can come back to study later on tonight."

"Sounds like a good idea but only if you got some extra blankets" I told him.

"Well duh" he said to me in a stupid tone.

I just rolled my eyes at him and smiled as I leaned back on the floor to stretch. Tyler started up his PS3 and we played a match of zombies which took about and hour and a half when Tyler decided it was time to get some rest. I made my bed on the floor and I closed my eyes to sleep when I thought I heard something through the floor. It sounded like Jason was getting himself off again and there were a few muffled cries. I was wondering what was going on down there but I was so tired I feel asleep.

The next morning, Tyler and I have walked downstairs to join Rodney and Jason at the table for breakfast. Rodney was wearing only his pajama bottoms and Jason was wearing boxers. Usually, Jason wouldn't be allowed to wear just boxers at the table but since his wife was away at her sister's house in Colorado, Jason was suppose to stay with Tyler and Rodney until she would return a few days later. Rodney just looked down at his breakfast while he ate and Jason kept smiling at Rodney before noticing Tyler and I were downstairs. Once Jason did notice, he greeted Tyler and I happily.

"Hey you guys, how'd you sleep last night?" Jason asked.

"I slept fine" Tyler answered.

"I had an okay dream too but I could have sworn I heard something weird" I answered.

Rodney slowly started to lean towards his plate a little bit more so no one could see his face.

"Like what?" Jason asked.

"I could have sworn I had heard somebody muffled and they were crying for help" I explained.

"You sure it wasn't a dream?" Jason had asked me a little insecure.

At that moment I could feel Rodney staring over at me and Jason was trying to give me a hint to stop talking. Tyler doesn't know I had sex with his dad 3 times in the past month and neither does Rodney. I knew Jason has sex with Rodney a lot and something was going on between Rodney and Jason so in order to keep everything low, I lied and said "Yeah, I think it was."

Tyler was too busy stuffing his face to know what was going on so I continued to stare down at the cracks in between the pieces of wood that made the table, Jason eased up and sipped his coffee and I could feel Rodney was staring at me. I glanced over at him to see a tear roll down his face. I felt sad for Rodney but I didn't really know why. Rodney got up from the table and scrapped his food into the trash.

"Why are you wasting food for?" Tyler asked him since Rodney still had a lot of food on his plate.

"I'm not hungry" Rodney mumbled.

Rodney cleared his plate and put it into the sink before sulking downstairs into his room. A little while later he came back up being dressed and grabbed his car keys before Jason stopped him, while he was still in his boxers.

"Where are you going Rodney?" Jason asked kindly.

"I'm going out" he responded in a slightly aggravated tone and with that, he got in his car and left.

Tyler had left shortly after for work and I was about to leave when Jason had stopped me.

"It looks like we're alone again" he started off seductively, "Want to do it while they're gone?"

"I'm not sure Jason" I told him. "I do need to study and I'm pretty sure my parents saw them both leave. They'll think it's weird that I'm here without them."

"Don't worry about your parents, they aren't home and plus you are 19, you can make your own decisions. Plus you know you want my big dick again" Jason explained as he started to take off my shirt.

I was still unsure about having Jason fucking me again because I wanted to know what happened last night but before I knew it, Jason was carrying me up stairs over his shoulder, about to have his way with me again. I did want him again but I felt it was a little too soon.

That night, I chose to stay at Tyler's again in order to snoop around Rodney's room for clues on why he was so upset today. Luckily for me, Tyler had stayed at work because he had to work 3rd shift to cover for someone so it was me and Jason left at Tyler's house for the time being. It was about midnight and Rodney was still gone so I was starting to worry about him a little. I had started to snoop around in his room when I had moved out his giant cardboard cut-out of Michael Jordan and I found some crumpled up duck-tape and a ball gag all balled up together. I was surprised to find what I did but I kept looking around. I found some magazines of naked guys in them hidden under his bed and I found some D.V.D.'s hidden at the bottom of his drawers. I looked through his trash to find a whole bunch of crumpled papers written all over them that Rodney hated himself and was so confused and didn't want Jason to keep "hurting" him. I felt so bad for Rodney because it seemed to me that Jason must have "raped" him last night and many times before. Just at that, I heard Rodney's car pull up and I quickly put all of the evidence back to where it was. Rodney had entered the house but he must have been buzzed because by the sound of him walking, he stumbled a little. I knew I was trapped because I couldn't run back upstairs or Rodney would have caught me so I decided to hide behind the giant cut-out because the back side wasn't there. Rodney came down the stairs after I hid and came into his room. He tore of his clothes and slipped on his slippers and went back upstairs naked for a moment. Luckily for him, Jason was in bed.

He came back down with some toilet paper and sat down on his bed, grabbed a remote and flipped on the television. He then turned on a gay porno and started to jack off with some tears rolling down his face. I had never seen Rodney naked before just like I never seen Jason naked until last month. He was skinny but a little muscular. His body was nice and sexy, just like Jason's and he had a nice dick. It had to be about the size of mine and was about an average thickness of a normal cock. I started to become horny watching him masturbate and he started to moan a little.

"Oh...ahh!" Rodney moaned softly.

After some time into the porno, he wrapped his hand around his shaft and continued to move his hand even faster. Back on the porno, one guy was on all fours in doggy style position and was grabbing the sheets on the bed while his buddy just pulled his huge dick out of him and took off the condom. There was still lube on his dick from before he had slipped the condom on and he had spread apart his friend's cheeks, exposing his asshole. The guy with the huge dick started to slide his dick up and down the other guy's ass, like he was still fucking him and the other guy was enjoying it. The guy gliding his dick up and down his buddy's asshole seemed to start and tense up. He stopped gliding his cock and had his friend lay back on the bed. The huge dick dude came over to his buddy's lips while stroking himself off and commanded his buddy to obey him.

"Show me your tongue" the dude commanded.

His friend opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. The big dick dude held onto his friend's short black hair and had control of his friend's head. He moved his head back so his friend's face was up. The guy with a huge cock started to cum all over his buddy's tongue, mouth and chin. Pearly white cum came out and his friend started to suck his dick again slowly, to get all of the cum.

Rodney started to beat himself off as fast as he could and he started to moan a little bit more but he sounded a little aggravated while he was. Another tear rolled down his face as he looked at his dick while he was beating it.

"AHH! Oh shit!- I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Rodney started to yell.

I seen Rodney reach over for something along his shelf but I couldn't see because a stand was blocking my view. He turned towards whatever he grabbed which cut off part of my vision so I couldn't see what he was jerking off too. I heard him start to moan and I was guessing his was starting to shoot his load by his facial expressions and his moaning.

"Ah! AHHHH!! OH MY GOSH!! AHHHHHHH!!!" Rodney yelled.

Rodney shot off his load in the corner I guess and he put back whatever he had in his hand and he turned back to the T.V.. He took the toilet paper he had and he wiped away some tears rolling down his face and then he began to cry. He still had some sperm on his hands but he didn't really care since he moved his hands to his eyes and he got cum in them. I was really confused but I felt I wanted to come out of hiding and comfort him. I held myself back from it as I watched him cry to himself. After a few minutes, he left his room and turned on a light on a little further back from behind his bedroom curtain in the basement. He really didn't have a door so it was the only light that I could have used to see for now unless he turned on another light. Rodney had went back upstairs with tears in his eyes and his buzz must have worn off because he sounded like he was walking normally upstairs. I wanted to help him on whatever he needed help with so I came out of hiding and had a plan for when he arrived back down. I was looking around like I was before, pretending to try to find some clues like before when I heard him come back down. When he came in, he was startled but starting to yell at me.

"Clay! What are you doing down here?!" he screamed at me. "Why aren't you back home where you belong?!"

I got up and looked back at him and started to act embarrassed like he caught me.

"Sorry for snooping down here Rodney" I started off. "It's a little hard for me to explain. You see, when I...at breakfast...well...what I heard last night...ohh..."

Rodney just glared at me as his eyes started to tear up again. Rodney started to cry to himself as I stood a few feet away from. I started to feel bad again so I walked over and tried to comfort him.

"It's okay Rodney. Go ahead and cry about whatever you have to. It will be alright man. What's troubling you?" I asked.

Rodney hugged me tightly since I was close enough to him and he balled his eyes out on my shoulder. It was a little weird to me since he was naked and I was clothed but I couldn't really be a begger and a choser at the same time. Plus I started to enjoy it because I started to become horny but Rodney didn't realize because he was too upset.

"Go ahead Rodney, let it all out" I said to him calmly while I patted him on the back.

"You-were-right-about-last-night!" Rodney told me through sobs.

"What happened?" I asked him. "Were you the one crying...through muffling?"

"Yes!" Rodney said. "I was-tied-up-last night. Jason wanted to have sex but-I didn't want to. But he didn't-care!!"

Rodney started to sob again while I tried to calm him down.

"It's alright buddy. You can overcome this! It only happened once right?" I said.

"NO!!" Rodney told me in tears. "It's been happening for a while!"

"What?!" I said in shock. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"It's true! Jason-has-raped me-multiple times-before!" Rodney explained.

"When did this all start" I asked him.

"It all happened when-I wen off-to the marines" Rodney started off.

"What happened there?" I asked.

Rodney had settled down some and looked me in the eyes, telling me his story while he still held on to me tightly. He was really close to my face, like he was wanting to kiss me.

"A few months after I left, I had went off to the showers after a long day of training. I was running late so it was just me and a group of 4 or 5 other guys. We were all showering together when one of them had bummed into me, making me literally drop my soap. I didn't dare to bend down and pick it up so next they tried to force me over. These guys were gay but had passed inside the marines as straight men though. They all jumped me at once and knocked me out for a second. Next thing I knew, I was being held on my knees in front of one of them. They all took turns after that forcing their cocks into my mouth and ass and then showering me in cum. Word had spread afterwards and I became the military bitch. Some days I had friends save me but when they were called to do some training other times, I was usually surround by the same group. The sad part is the group got bigger and bigger. Eventually it grew to the size of 25 recruits. Other small groups tried to take me but I took them out myself. I wanted to report it to the-captins but-I knew the rules that-if-I did...I would-get...kicked-out-with-the rest of them for-committing-a-homosexual act-in-the-marines!" Rodney finished as he held me tightly again and started to cry.

I hugged Rodney tightly again to let him know I was there for him as he cried on my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you in the marines" I told him. "Have you tried therapy? What does that have to with Jason though too?"

"No, I haven't been to any therapy places around town...and...Jason has everything to do with it!" Rodney explained.

He lifted up his head again and looked into my eyes again and continued to explain how Jason was involved.

"After I returned home, I tried to solve it on my own for about 2 months. It through my sexuality off and I didn't know how to deal with it. I tried to tell Tyler about it but he just called me a "faggot" and continued to ignore me on the subject whenever I needed someone to listen. I told my mom and Jason at the same time and they both tried to help me...or what Jason lied about. The night after I told them, my mom had went to bed early so I was left alone with Jason still awake. He asked for me to come upstairs because he wanted to talk. He had me sit down next to him on the couch and wanted for me to tell him how I felt being "dominated" by other men. I told him that I hated it and I started to think he was either gay or bi and he got turned on by hearing it. I seen him rub his dick through his pants and I called him a creep for enjoying it. I got up to leave when he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap to sit on him. He started to kiss me up and down my neck which made me freak so I tried to get away from him and fight him off when he got the better of me. He had some duck-tape nearby and taped my arms to my body so I couldn't escape. He carried me out to his truck and threw me on the seats before he got in and drove off. I couldn't see where he was taking me since I was on the floor but it seemed to be like a long drive away in the woods. He got out after we were in the middle of no where and carried me into a cabin in the woods. He had a single bed in there, a small T.V., a desk, and then he had some ropes tied to the ceiling, side walls, and floor. He tied me up in the rope and ripped of my clothes so it would be less of a struggle to have his way with me. I tried screaming so he put a ball gag in my mouth. He had taken off his clothes while rubbing himself and his dick started to get hard. He took the ball gag out of my mouth, grabbed me by the chin, and he started to make out with me while rubbing my body. He did so many things to me that night and he stole my virginity, I've never been the same since. And now almost every night, when no one is home, he makes me be willing for him to fuck me and want his big, juicy dick. Too bad you haven't seen it" Rodney said a little bit encouraged.

I blushed a little since I have seen it before but Rodney doesn't know that. He wipped his tears away and kept talking to me.

"But on some nights, when everyone is home, like last night, or when I don't want it, he ties me up does whatever he wants and rapes me!" Rodney said starting to tear up again.

"Why don't you ever tell your mom?" I asked him.

"Because if I do, Jason will never be forgiven and he promised me that after that happened, he will take me out one final time and rape me to death!" Rodney explained crying. "He'll probably gag me to death by choking on his huge dick since it can get stuck in my throat" he said to himself.

I remembered what it was like for Jason to gag me on his dick and it was horrible, I felt like I was gonna choke to death.

"I hated Jason deeply ever since then and I wish I could get away from him but I know that if I ever try to run, he's got friends that will drag me back here and it would be my last day of light that I would ever see" Rodney told me.

Rodney went back to sobbing on my shoulder as I thought to myself. All of this time, I thought Jason was a nice guy. But this, this was so evil and should never happen to anyone.

"I'm so confused on what love is. Jason tells me he loves me but I can't tell whenever he means it or I'm pleasing him. I feel like I can never find out" Rodney said to me.

At that moment, I pulled Rodney's head off of my shoulder and had him look me in the eye.

"Rodney, listen to me. There is someone out there who is right for you. And whenever you have sex, there is a gentle way and people mean it when they love you. I love you Rodney. You're a good buddy of mine, even though we don't get to hang out much but I can't stand to watch this happen to you, I want to help you" I told him, deep from my heart.

I almost started to cry and Rodney held me as I let some tears roll away from my eyes.

"I wouldn't want to lose you dude. You deserve better and I don't want you to feel alone on this. I'll be here to help you as much as possible, okay?" I asked.

"Yeah Clay, please help me" Rodney told me.

"I love you Rodney" I told him staring into his eyes.

"I...I love you too Clay" Rodney began to tell me.

I could feel his heart start to race along with mine and we sort of fell into a trance. We leaned forward towards each other, still clinging to one another and we kissed softly.

We held each other still and the kiss was slow. After we kissed, I pulled back slowly and we started into each others eyes. We went back to kissing each other slowly. Rodney started to rub my pecks while I moved my hands down his side and then to his dicks. He cock was soft again so I slowly started to jerk him off to get him rock hard while he slowly rubbed my crotch, getting my dick hard. He started to kiss my neck as I moaned softly while rubbing my junk and then he hugged me around the neck while climbing me a little to kiss and tickle my ear. He went back to kiss my neck while rotating me towards his bed.

DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers
12