Roger

Story Info
Learning to give pleasure.
1k words
3.76
19.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
encore769
encore769
268 Followers

After getting a lot of encouragement from many others, I have decided to write about another time I "ventured out". This was someone I met and got involved with several years ago. I was a little reluctant at first but got to enjoy his company and giving him pleasure. I have since learned to receive my own pleasure and satisfaction when I give and please others. Your comments would be appreciated.

*****

My husband and I had gone to a party given by some friends. While we were there we ran into a couple that we had met before. She is sort of a prude and not someone I would spend a lot of time with. He on the other hand was very outgoing and friendly, especially to me. His name was Roger and although he engaged my hubby in conversation, he kept looking at me and giving me compliments. It was all flattering and I did flirt back with him. On two occasions, during the party, we had a chance to talk alone, besides giving me some very welcome compliments on my looks, he also hinted some overt propositions. I guess because I had flirted with him and didn't show disapproval in his attention, he became rather frank. He commented me on my dress and my cleavage, leaving no doubt as to what he was thinking. He said that he liked me and would like to get together sometime, maybe for coffee or a drink. I graciously accepted one of his business cards and said that maybe I would. When we parted, I felt his hand brush against my ass. Near the end of the party we had another moment alone, this time in addition to reminding me to give him a call, he pulled me close and whispered that he thought I was a very sexy and appealing lady. This time, his hand rested on my ass and I felt very titillated.

Even though I was intrigued by him I really had no intention to call as I thought he was truly a womanizer. After a week or so, he was pretty much out of my mind when he called. Fortunately my hubby wasn't home. On the phone he was more than charming, pouring out wonderful compliments until I finally agreed to meet him for coffee. We met at a small restaurant in the next town. Wanting to be fairly conservative I simply wore slacks and a smart blouse. Conversation was nice, we talked about family and other mundane things. Much of the time his hand was caressing my leg and it made me feel a bit uncomfortable hoping no one I knew would see us. Because of the way he looked at me and his way of talking, he also made me feel anxious, maybe even excited, remembering his previous charismatic innuendos.

When we got outside to my car, he suggested that we sit and talk some more. By this time I was feeling more relaxed and was beginning to enjoy his company. The console was between us but he put his arm around me and pulled me close and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I don't think I was very shocked because we started kissing some more. I don't remember we talked much when he began touching my breasts through my blouse. I'm sure I was starting to feel excited with the situation and his touch because I didn't try to stop his hands. Squeezing my tits and nipples gave me nice tingles thru my whole body. Next thing I knew, he had my blouse unbuttoned and open, telling me how wonderful I looked and caressing my breasts through my thin bra.

I remember being a little self-conscious being half exposed and fondled in the middle of the parking lot so when he suggested me move, I agreed. He told me to drive to a little nearby park and we parked near some trees. We got into the backseat and started kissing. He was a very good kisser and I was feeling very aroused by the attention. By this time, my blouse was off and my bra was undone. He pulled me down on him and was kissing and sucking my tits and nibbling on my hard nipples. It's hard to explain my feelings but I was in some sort of aroused trance. I felt him pushing his hips and hardon into me and I pushed back feeling him pressing into my pussy. At first, his hands were on my ass then he pushed them into my slacks, sliding it down and starting squeeze my bare flesh. I know he could tell how excited he was making me feel because I was moaning.

After a while we had to stop, it was very cramped in the backseat. When we sat up we kissed a lot more, he put my hand on his crotch and told me to unzip him. Having to reason not to, I did as he asked and pulled out his cock. He wasn't the biggest cock I had ever seen but bigger than my husband's, it was hard and looked beautiful. With his hand on my head, I started licking and sucking him, taking in as much as I could. It wasn't long before he came. Some went into my mouth but a lot went on his belly and I licked it up. It was a strange but exciting feeling laying half naked with my head and mouth next to this man's half hard cock. I got up on my knees to suck him hard again and he started playing with my tits and fingering my ass and pussy. I might have come but we saw a car pull into the parking lot and we had to stop.

We climbed over the seat, I wasn't very lady like, but he didn't let me pull up my pants or put on my bra. I drove us back while he fondled my tits and played with my wet pussy. After kissing goodbye I promised to meet him again. I left feeling very happy, satisfied and wet. Even though we didn't fuck, I knew that we probably would the next time and that excited me. When I got home, I masturbated. Roger was a true flirt but he made me feel like a very sexy and appreciated woman.

encore769
encore769
268 Followers