Roger's Thanks

Story Info
Ashley is rewarded for winning her ex's case.
1.3k words
3.54
22.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers

Her naked body hit the floor with a thud, the others turned to look at her as she lay spread eagle in a pool of juices and sweat. Exhausted no use to herself, not even able to pull her perfectly shaped thick caramel colored legs together.

Her story began two months earlier when Ashley, an up-and-coming lawyer for the biggest law firm on the small island of Barbados took the case of Roger Cortisol, a man known for his good looks, dominant nature and known to Ashley as her "Ex". She knew she could handle him, after all, she never let emotions or feelings interfere with her work, although, the more time she spent with him the more she thought about his special bedtime skills.

Quickly she would push those thoughts aside and get back to business. Roger accused of assault with intent to do bodily harm but he had a case that Ashley said was open and shut. She argued that is was a frivolous, premeditated, malicious, attack on her client in trying to discredit him as he got ready to be elected to parliament, and just as she had predicted, Roger was found Not Guilty.

They were elated at the result and Ashley found nothing wrong with a "Freedom" celebration at Rogers house. She knew the house would be filled with prominent people who could be persuaded to crawl into her web and push her career, so she dressed to impress. A red short tight Gucci dress that showed her rounded ass and beautifully trim waist, with her long legs smooth and spotless, she let down her hair, applied her make-up and set out to hook herself an even bigger pay check.

Ashley danced seductively with almost every man on the floor as Roger watched her intensely, she paid him no mind and shot down his every advance, in her mind that ship had passed. He kept a close eye on her and was sure to hurry over to her rescue when she drunkenly stumbled and nearly fell into the pool.

"You need to sleep this off," he whispered as he lift her to the den, a room she had never gone into in the 16 months they had dated, he was always sure to keep that door locked but this time was different. He put her down gently, she was comfortable, she tried to look around but quickly the room was extra quiet and extra dark.

The sunlight brightly glared over her face as she opened her big brown eyes squinting and quickly covering them with her hands, it was morning, she looked around through her fingers, startled by the feeling that she was not alone. Timidly she surveyed her surroundings and there she was on a huge plush bed with six other women, all slowly awakening.

"What the Hell happened last night?" She asked but all seemed just as clueless as she, she rushed to the door but it was locked, she banged and called out for Roger to open but to no avail, the others just gazed at her in a drugged out way and did nothing. She slid to the floor trying to compose herself when the door squeaked slowly open and Roger appeared with another very muscular man who she recognized from the night before. She got to her feet, fixed her dress and ready to leave, all in the room just stared at her.

Determined not to show any hint of being daunted or intimidated, she walked strongly to the door looked back at Roger and announced with a giggle, "I obviously had a great time and I'll now take my leave". As she approached the front door, Roger called out to her, reminding her of her bag and car keys, she stopped and went back to the den, her mouth dropped open at the scene that was unfolding.............

The door closed slowly behind her as she watched in awe at the naked bodies merging together, the women she had left mere moments ago were now engulfed in a sexual whirlpool, sucking, licking and drinking in the essence of each other - the man she had left with Roger was now lying naked on the bed as two of the women catered to him.

A short dark voluptuous woman took his massive member into her mouth vigorously sucking and pumping it as if to drain the very life from it while a slim Caucasian woman squatted above his face moving her hips wildly while he explored every crevice of her pussy with his tongue.

Ashley could not believe what she was seeing but found herself mesmerized and extremely aroused, her hand dropped to her cunt as she mindlessly massaged it through the dress, the sound of the lock being turned jerked her back to reality and she again turned to go, this time she was stopped by the strong hands of Roger who held her so tight she felt like her bones would break if she tried to escape his grasp, slowly it all went dark.

Ashley felt her body unwillingly move as jolts of pleasure and pain surged through her, she opened her eyes trying to understand what was happening brutally snapping back when she realized she was being filled by the cock of a man she did not know. She tried to scream but her mouth was covered by the oily pussy of yet another stranger, her breasts were being mauled as well as her clit, while the tall muscular man pumped his massive steel deep into her. She tried to move but couldn't, she was being held down, she moaned at every thrust and hated herself for feeling so good.

In the corner a naked Roger watched with his dick in hand saying not a word, the man's thrusts got faster, Ashley's pussy burned from being stretched but she could feel her orgasm coming, she moaned loudly into the pussy she was forced to eat and almost immediately she was free of it, her body was lifted unceremoniously off the bed still impaled by the huge cock - Her juices hit the floor, she wrapped her legs around the big man as he put her back against the wall, holding her with one arm and bracing himself with the other he pumped wildly into her, fucking her unlike anything she had ever felt, he grunted loudly as he shot load after load of hot spunk into her and she collapsed on his shoulder.

Her naked body hit the floor with a thud, the others turned to look at her as she lay spread eagle in a pool of juices and sweat but was this the end, not at all it was now Rogers turn. He picked her up and threw her over the bed her ass high in the air showing her wide opened available cunt red and swollen from its brutal fucking, Rogers dick was extraordinary, it was freakishly longer than she remembered and resembled a thick branch.

He was gentle as he pushed into her, she arched her back as the others stayed back and watched, he pushed in and slid back til he was almost out of her dripping wet pussy then thrust inside again. On and on he went, thrusting hard, back and forth, she cried, groaned and begged for him to let her release. Without warning he pushed hard into her and rammed her at a phenomenal speed sending her body flying forward and pulling her back into him with great force. She screamed when she came, and he roared like a lion as he squirted thick sticky white sperm into her gut.

He released her, she lay Exhausted, no use to herself, not even able to pull her perfectly shaped thick caramel colored legs together, her thoughts scattered as she slowly passed out.

**Authors note**

Thanks to my editor Shingeki for his help with this story.

And thank you for reading!

Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers