Roger's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Older and younger amputees meet and enjoy each other.
7.6k words
4.68
21k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Thanks to a reader who sent me the ideas for this story. Strong sexual content.

***

Roger had just gotten dressed and was headed to the kitchen. As he flexed his right prosthetic hook arm it suddenly dropped to his side. He tried the left one and it did not work either. Now what was he going to do he thought. Roger had lost both of his arms above the elbow in the Afghan war. It had only happened about six months ago and he was new to everything. He had only been living by himself for about four weeks and he was now out of the military. He went to the phone on the counter and managed to get the handset off. He had speed loaded the prosthetics lab phone number at the VA and pushed the large numbers on the dial pad with a pencil in his mouth. He then pushed the hands free button and heard the VA phone ringing. They answered after a few minutes and he was able to tell them the problem. They switched him to the arm tech and she asked several questions then decided it was necessary for him to come in.

Biff was the tech that had built his arms and he was lucky to get to talk to her. They decided the best thing was for her to send a cab for him and the VA would pay. Roger said he thought he could get the door open and out to the street. Biff said she would call the cab company the VA used and explain the problem. Roger already had put his wallet in his pants so he was ready to go. He managed to use his shoulders to lift his hook arm up and then let it drop on the handle of the door knob. After a couple of tries the latch unlocked and he was able to get out of his apartment. One of his neighbors was at the elevator so someone else was able to push the buttons. He got to the automatic door and waited until the cab arrived.

He did not have to wait long and was soon on his way. The driver refused a tip and helped him get into the VA building. He was shown to a treatment room and soon Biff crutched into the room. Roger was surprised as the last time he had seen her she was in a wheelchair. Both of her legs had been blown off in Afghan also. She was a Major on an artillery squad and an IED got her. He knew that her right leg was gone at the hip and the left was just below the knee. They greeted each other warmly and caught up on what had been going on. She was injured about the same time he was so they were both new at being amputees. She told him her injuries around her hip and pelvic area had finally healed enough and she had decided to try a prosthetic leg having to use a "bucket" for her hip.

He knew that her dad was a prosthetic technician and that she had grown up around the science. She had helped him and learned a lot. When the military was trying to figure out what to do with her she asked if she could work at the VA Prosthetics Lab and after an interview with the lab manager was accepted as a tech.

They finally got down to business and Biff removed his shirt to look at what was happening or in this case, not happening. Both arms were connected together at the back with leather, wires and cables and she soon found the broken part. She was worried when she saw it but just told Roger she would go and see about the part. As she suspected it was not available and would have to be shipped in overnight. Biff crutched back into the room and gave him the bad news. Roger said what am I going to do now, I can't function alone at my place, can just barely get by with my arms. She asked if there was anyone he knew that could come and stay with him tonight and he said no, he did not have any one in the area.

Biff smiled and then said come stay with me tonight. Roger could not believe she would offer that. Yes they had become friends while she had been getting him fitted with his arms but to do this was very good of her. It was noon time so they went to the cafeteria for lunch and she feed him. When they got back to the lab she set him up in a room with some magazines and a TV to pass the time until she could leave work. Roger watched a couple of tapes he had not seen on how to use his hook prosthesis as a double AE amputee. He learned several tricks he would have to try.

About 4:30 Biff came in to the room and was in her wheelchair without her prosthetic legs or stump socks. She said she usually left them here at work for now as she was quite sore after being on them so much during the day. They started to Biffs' place in her van with Biff using hand controls to drive with. She lived in an upper floor apartment and Roger saw it had been modified for Biff and her wheelchair. Roger finally got up the nerve to tell her that he needed to go to the bathroom bad. Biff apologized saying she should have thought of that earlier. He asked if she was sure she did not mind helping him and after she said no problem they went into the bathroom. She asked how he wanted to do it, unzip and her hold him or lower his pants and let him sit on the john. Roger said just drop my pants and I will sit. He knew she would see him one way or the other. She did and he sat and immediately peed with a look of relief on his face. They both got a laugh out of it.

When he was done he stood and his cock was right in front of her. She noticed how big he was even soft and pulled his pants up and did his belt and zipper. He apologized again and she said no problem that she was familiar with them grinning at him. They went into the kitchen and she checked the ice box and they decided on dinner. His stumps were too short to be of much help so he just sat and they talked and he watched her do things from her wheelchair. He asked how she was doing with her hip stump and she said fair and was not sure how it was going to work out. After a couple of minutes she asked how he was doing with his arms and what he thought about what happened to him. Roger was quiet for several seconds then decided it was safe to tell her. He told Biff he was glad that what happened to him happened, and he loved being a double amputee. Her facial expression did not change any and finally she grinned and said she felt the same way about herself. It was something she always wanted but did not know how to accomplish it. They were both relieved they felt the same way.

Biff was not a small woman but she was not "fat". She was 46 years old and had been six feet tall when she had her legs and was large boned but very fit and somewhat muscular from her military training. Roger could see that she also had rather large breasts, maybe 38 D, now that she did not have her white lab coat on and just a blouse on. Her prosthetic legs made her shorter now and she was around five feet eight or nine inches tall. He thought she looked very sexy with the very short stump below her left knee wiggling around as she did things. The leg had atrophied some from lack of use. She had changed into shorts and he could see how badly damaged her leg was. She had helped Roger get his shirt off and he just had his t-shirt and pants on. She had looked at his stumps again to see how they were healing. When she was making his arms she had seen them quite often. She had his very short right arm stump in both hands, looked him straight in the eyes and told him she thought it was very sexy. I have thought so since the first time I saw it.

Roger said thank you, I feel the same about your right one also. Biff did a double take and looked down at the empty place in her wheelchair where her right leg was gone at the hip. When she looked back up Roger was grinning and said yep, that's the one. She finally got his meaning and said thanks, I agree if you want to know the truth. She got the dishes in the dishwasher and they headed into the living room. She put some music on as Roger sat on the couch. Biff came over and transferred from her wheelchair to the couch and sat right beside him. He enjoyed watching her do it. Roger said I have a question; do you wish the left one was gone just like the right side. Biff very slowly nodded her head finally saying very much so. Roger said that would mean you probably would not be able to walk any and be confined to your wheelchair. Again she nodded her head slowly and then said great.

She said can I tell you something and ask you to keep it between us? Roger said always and Biff said ever since she had worked with her dad she had been fascinated with amputees. My first sexual experience was with someone like you, no arms and he did not even have stumps. I masturbated over and over thinking about him and did it over in the sand lot when I could. With that she pulled his head over to her and they kissed briefly then much longer with a lot of passion. During the next kiss Biff had hold of his arm stump and was massaging the end pushing on the bone end. When they broke again he told her his other bone was trapped uncomfortably in his pants and could she please adjust him. I would love to she said as she reached down and undid his belt then undid the button and unzipped him and put her hand down into his pants now finding a very long, thick, hard penis and pulled it up and free from his pants. They looked into each other's eyes and Roger asked her how long it had been since she last held one. She grinned and said since just before I left for Afghanistan. Not any over there? She said no, just her toy, it was not a good place to fuck anyone.

How bout you she said? A little longer Roger answered, as far as intercourse is concerned. Smiling he said a nurse in the hospital gave me a hand job a few times. Biff laughed saying yes the nurses are good to our guys. Grinning she said I have seen yours would you like to see mine? It was Rogers turn to nod his head slowly. She reached over and lifted his t-shirt over his head then leaned back and removed her blouse. She had on a very skimpy bra that was working overtime trying to contain the load. Next she rocked side to side to get her shorts down over her hips and soon was pulling them down and off her left leg stump. She had nothing on underneath them. It was a front hook bra and he put his stumps towards the hook with Biff laughed saying he will have to use his teeth. He got his face there between her breasts but no luck getting it undone. She finally took pity on him and unhooked and removed the garment. Roger had not moved his face out of the way much and soon had his lips latched on to her large, hard nipple. She moaned and said he had an hour to stop that. He switched to the other one and she said make it two hours.

After a couple of minutes she took hold of one of his arm stumps and started making masturbation motions with it. Her other hand found its way to his still open pants and started the same motions on his very hard cock. He was very close to Cumming and stopped his nursing long enough to tell her so. She stopped and said let's move into the bedroom. Roger said fine and they disengaged and he stood up. His pants dropped down and he stepped out of them. Biff transferred to her wheelchair with Roger watching closely. She finally paused and looked up at him asking if he had any problem with their age difference. Roger was only 25 and he said I did not know age made any difference between two amputees that wanted each other. Biff laughed and said she could not agree more.

He finally was able to see her pubic area and a whole lot of thick hair covering it. Her stomach was very flat and fit and no sag to her breasts. He had already found out how large her nipples and areola were. When they got into the bedroom Biff suggested they get in the shower together and Roger said great idea. Biff had a roll in shower and she did so and transferred to the bench. She fastened a belt secured to the wall around her chest under her breasts so she would not fall off the bench. She adjusted the water and rinsed them both off. As she was doing so he asked if he needed a rubber and she said no, she had her tubes cut a long time ago.

Biff had Roger stand in front of her and she soaped him up good both front and back. She again played with his cock and balls until he warned her of his impending cum. She gathered his balls in her hand and surrounded them between her thumb and fingers pulling them away from his body. She continued masturbating him including his large purple head that she had exposed from his long foreskin. He immediately started fucking her hand and shooting cum all over her breasts. They both watched long ropes of it as Biff directed his cock around covering her large breasts and it running down dripping off her nipples. Roger had never seen this much cum from his cock and Biff had not seen that much from one either. She was glad they were in the shower and not getting it all over her bed.

Roger finally said enough and fell on to the bench to catch his breath. Biff used both hands to rub the big load of cum into the skin of her huge breasts. It felt like they were expanding even more putting a lot of pressure on her very distended nipples. After she was done she reached down and felt how wet her cunt was. She turned the water back on from the shower wand and after getting wet soaped herself good everywhere. She rinsed off good then finished rinsing Roger off good. She had him stand back up and got his back and butt good. They were both grinning at each other knowing that had been the best either had ever had.

Roger asked her to put a towel down on the floor then knelt on it. He first looked over her scared but still very shapely, sexy upper left leg and short BK stump. Upon closer examination he noticed there was only one bone in the lower stump, the fibula. He touched it with his longer arm stump rubbing around on it and finally pushing on the end of it feeling the bone end. Biff remarked how good that felt and that he was the first to do it. It felt like it went direct to her cunt she said. Roger kissed his way up her leg then pushed it aside more so he could get to her slit. He found that she had a lot of hair but that it was short. It extended from hip to hip and totally over her pubic area and down her left leg about two inches. It did not seem to go over to what part the skin flap covered from where her leg was removed at her hip joint. Her whole lower body was full of healed wounds from the blast. The hip area was red and angry looking still. He thought it was very sexy looking and he started getting hard again looking at it. Using his tongue he worked his way to her slit which was flowing with her sex juices.

Biff reached down and spread her very long cunt lips and Roger could see her huge clit sticking out of its purple hood but purposely ignored it for now. After a few minutes he stopped to rest and looking up at her asked if they had shaved her for the amputation. She said yes and did he want her to shave it again. He said not now, I love all the hair, maybe later if you still want me down here. She laughed and said boy do I. He had her move closer to the edge and dove in again. This time he went for her clit and sucked it into his mouth using his teeth very gently to nibble on it. Biff started Cumming big time and it was good she was belted in. She finally had to push his head away she was getting so sensitive. Roger stood up and his big, thick, uncut cock was hard as a rock again she saw. Biff pulled him to her and took him into her mouth sucking hard.

She ran her tongue into the flap of skin protecting his big mushroom shaped cock head and swirled it around the head several times tasting the precum there. Roger fucked her mouth a couple of times and she put her hands behind him on his ass cheeks pulling him even closer forcing his cock deeper in her mouth and then down her throat. She continued to use her hands moving him in and out or holding him deep down with her lips on his balls. When she ran out of air she moved him back until she could take air in again. Finally Roger came again and as he started she moved one hand to his balls gently touching and pushing on them. He didn't have a lot left this time but what he did produce was very enjoyable for Biff.

After one last rinse off for each of them, Biff reached up on the shelf and got a towel and started drying Roger then herself. She pulled her wheelchair in and put the towel on the seat and transferred over to the chair. She brushed their teeth and then they went into the bedroom and into bed. Biff got on her side and Roger cuddled up behind her. His longer stump was just able to reach over her to her nipple. He rubbed on it and Biff reached up pushing it harder into her large breast. She said to Roger that she needed to tell him something; when she first met him to get started on his arms, she was very turned on by him and his amputations. She said all amputees turn me on but you had me soaking wet. I was glad I had my wheelchair to set in and after you were gone I went to the bathroom to get off. I never dreamed I would have to opportunity to be with you like this.

Roger hugged her to him as best he could and said thanks for sharing that with me. I must admit seeing you with your amputations had the same effect on me. Thank you for inviting me to be with you tonight. If you still want me around more, would you be willing to teach me how to satisfy you with my hooks? You bet she said and turned over to face him. They kissed and she ran her hand down to his cock but it was limp as a dishrag. They laughed and he said try me after while. They fell asleep that way and the next thing he knew it was light outside and it felt like he was in someone's wet mouth. He looked down and sure enough Biff was sucking and licking him. She heard him move his head and looked up smiling with her eyes as she kept stimulating him. Roger could tell he was getting larger and larger and soon she let him slip out of her mouth saying good morning. Biff said she really needed him to fuck her good as she was Horney as hell.

Roger said he would be glad to take care of her but how were they going to do it. Biff said she thought about it during the night and wondered if he could get partially behind her, she would get on her left side some and with no right leg to get in the way could he get in her from the side and behind. He knew what she was talking about and said lets go for it. Biff got on her side and Roger got alongside her and she leaned back on to him. She was right, with no leg in the way she was able to guide him to her opening. She asked if he wanted her to pull his foreskin down to expose the head and he said no leave it covered, I will last longer for you and he thrust into her. The first push got him over half way in and she squealed with delight. Deeper she urged and he slid down and got in all the way this time. He had enough room to thrust his hips and she could move hers to meet the thrust. His cock head was stimulating her cervix. Roger could also massage her breast with his stump and she was able to finger her big clit with her hand. It did not take Biff long to cum and her vaginal contractions sent Roger over. She could feel his ejaculating cum hitting her cervix and it kept her Cumming until he ran out. Roger nuzzled up to her ear and whispered was it good for you and they both laughed hard with Roger being forced out of her cunt.

He could feel his still warm cum flowing out of her and it ran all over his cock and balls. Biff felt it also and pulled his semi hard cock up to her pussy lips rubbing him around in it good. He got hard again and she stuffed him back into her cunt. Their positions had changed slightly so every time his cock head slid in and out it hit her G-spot. After only a couple of minutes Biff came again and could not believe she did and had cum so many times with him. Roger told her he had one of his long lasting hadrons' so if she wanted, she should get all she could out of it. She put her hand down by her pussy and found where she was impaled on him and the slick cum coating them. Biff told him she did not need any more for now and was there anything she could do for him. He said no so she turned herself around in a 69 with him and they cleaned each other up. Biff moved up to face him and they fell asleep for a while.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers
12