Rogues and Royalty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The tattoo can't go off and the diamond's not coming off," Ryen stated calmly.

Josefina stared at him, then leaned back and stated calmly, "Get out, all of you."

They didn't need to be told twice.

***

Ryen took his shirt off and flung it onto his bed. Normally he considered his room a sanctuary of sorts. But today, it seemed like his mother's presence had corrupted every single room in the house. He could still feel the slap she'd given him. Damn, it'd hurt. It had taken all his willpower to not lose his temper. His only consolation was that Kovan had passed her inspection. The words she threw at Kovan when she found him lacking were homicidal. And Kovan didn't handle them as well as he did. Ah, who was he kidding? He didn't handle them well either, he was just better at bottling up his emotions. Apparently so was Jason. He couldn't help but glance at the other man. Even now, he looked beautiful, just standing by the door and staring into space. He wanted to kiss him so bad, but he didn't know how he'd react to it, so he settled for a simple "Hey, Jason."

Jason snapped out of his trance when he heard Ryen call his name. He still couldn't believe Ryen had just stood there and taken all that bullshit from his mother. Jason didn't have any problems with killing her. If he could survive to do it.

Ryen's room was as big as a hotel suite, complete with french windows that led out to a balcony with the most spectacular view. His room had a walk-in closet that was as large as Jason's own room and an en suite fit for a prince. The room also had a flat screen tv on the wall opposite the bed and a pair of armchairs on either side of the tv. The walls were a simple cream, and the ceiling was covered with a painting. Jason hadn't yet deciphered what it was. From what he knew of Ryen though, it would be something melancholy.

"Jason?" Ryen prompted again.

Jason finally met his gaze and then felt an involuntary smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. What was happening to him?

"Don't zone out on me," Ryen said softly as he slid out of his jeans.

Jason stared at Ryen. He had the body of an underwear model, lean but not too muscular and tall but not lanky. The black briefs he wore accentuated his ass...

Hold that thought! Jason commanded his brain. You're here to kill his mother, his ass should be the least of your problems.

"I'm here," he managed after a couple of deep breaths.

"So what did you think of her? The Sidhe queen?" Ryen was surprised to hear himself ask the question, but then he realised that he really did want to know.

Jason shrugged. "I think she needs to get off her ass," he responded truthfully.

Ryen laughed.

"That, she does," he agreed, laughing.

They were quiet after that and Ryen decided that Jason was more comfortable with silence. He, on the other hand, really needed to talk to someone or he'd explode. Jason was out of the question, so that left Kovan.

He slipped on a new white shirt and buttoned it only halfway up. It was already evening and the cool air was nice on his skin. He felt Jason's eyes on him as he slipped into a loose pair of shorts, also white. Damn, what was the point of wearing all those clothes if one look from the guy was just going to make him take them off.

Jason couldn't take his eyes off Ryen. He looked beautiful in white. So damn beautiful. Then Ryen turned and their eyes met.

Jason felt the gaze go straight to his groin and looked away. Christ, he couldn't remember ever feeling this way with anyone since... He shook his head to clear it. He really needed Ryen to go so that he could start planning something, anything.

Ryen shivered as he walked towards the door. He really needed to leave or he'd vent it all on Jason, and it wouldn't be talking either. Hell. Ryen wasn't even sure the guy was human. Those eyes were too damn entrancing. He was going to walk away, get some fresh air and then talk to Kovan.

Then Jason told him, "You look good."

He paused at the door and then turned and walked towards where Jason was standing. He saw the other man stiffen but he ignored it. He reached him and turned his face towards him so that their eyes met.

Jason knew he should have just let Ryen go, but he just had to tell him. Hey, he did look good. And now he was standing in front of him with a predatory look in his eyes. Jason didn't even know how it happened, but the next thing he knew he had his hands on Ryen's face and was pulling him towards him.

Ryen was surprised by Jason's aggressiveness but leaned in and let Jason be in control.

Jason kissed Ryen hard, letting all other thoughts fade into the background. The kiss was wild and passionate and pretty soon he felt his back hit the wall behind him. He tangled his hands in Ryen's hair and deepened the kiss, moaning when their tongues touched. Then Ryen broke off the kiss and stared at Jason with smouldering eyes, gently removing his hands from his hair.

Ryen watched Jason lean forward to resume the kiss, but he pressed his fingers to Jason's lips and pushed him back against the wall. He watched a tormented look flash across Jason's face and smiled. A storm was brewing in those eyes. And he was caught in it.

"Ryen..." Jason moaned.

"Shh," Ryen murmured, lowering his face to bite Jason's neck.

Jason gasped and shivered as a combination of pain and pleasure coursed through him. But Ryen's tongue was unrelenting. He flicked his tongue over the spot and sucked it into his mouth. Jaskn writhed beneath him as an electric feeling rushed through him. He tried to push Ryen away but the other man took his arms and pinned them above him, biting down again.

Ryen was venting alright. He was venting every damn feeling he'd had since he'd seen his mother, mostly fury. He felt Jason's resistance and smiled into his neck. He knew what was driving Jason crazy was his saliva. He was a Sidhe prince. It had its perks.

Jason was painfully hard, but Ryen seemed not to notice. Oh hell, the guy was driving him crazy.

"Ryen," he murmured, then watched as Ryen straightened himself and made eye contact. His eyes were that scary icy blue again.

Jason felt like a bolt of electricity hit him, and his demons crawled to the surface. He bit back the surge and struggled to push Ryen away, but Ryen was kissing him again and his brain relinquished whatever power it'd had.

"Ryen, no. I don't...I can't... Oh hell."

Ryen felt himself lose control and he broke the kiss to try and contain himself. He took one look at Jason and froze. Those gray eyes were gone. The storm had reached it's peak. The whites of his eyes were gone, now it was just filled with black ink. Christ, Ryen hadn't seen that before. At least now he knew Jason wasn't totally human. If there was even a human side. But those eyes scared him, and turned him on. He let go.

The kiss changed from wild to uncontrolled tongue fucking. Jason wrestled his arms away from Ryen's hold and wrapped them around Ryen's waist, steering him towards the bed. They tumbled onto it, and the clothes started coming off.

Jason pulled off Ryen's shirt roughly, getting a few buttons off in the act. Then he pushed Ryen down on the bed and took his T-shirt off. Ryen only had a second to admire Jason's body before he was back on him, kissing him with renewed vigour.

"Easy," Ryen said between kisses, but he didn't really mean it. He liked this side of Jason.

The shorts came off next, then Ryen was tugging at Jason's jeans. He saw the guns and laughed wildly.

"You bring your toys to bed?"

"I know you like them," Jason whispered.

Damn, even his voice had changed. He sounded darker now.

The pants came off, then the guns were thrown carelessly to the floor, then the boots came off.

Ryen laughed when Jason leaned forward to kiss him again.

"I love this side of you," he murmured.

"You love every side of me," Jason countered.

Jason reached down and slipped his hands into Ryen's briefs. He smiled when he felt the hard length and then promptly released it from its confinement.

Ryen gasped when he felt Jason stroking him. God, he'd been hard since the kiss by the pool. If he wasn't careful, he'd come quickly.

"Jason, I'm so close. God, wait," he murmured, moving his hand down to grip Jason's to stop him from stroking him.

"Oh hell no. You do what I say. Don't you dare," Jason told Ryen, removing his hand and pinning it under him.

Ryen shivered. "Jason..."

Jason moved his hand slowly, torturously down the hard length, pausing to squeeze the base and then run his fingers over the tip.

"Shh," he squeezed the base again, pushing down Ryen's orgasm.

"Jase, please," Ryen whimpered shamelessly.

"Aryend," Jason drawled wickedly.

Oh God. The way Jason said his name, totally different from the way his mother said it. It was enough to make him go over the edge.

"Aryend, come for me," Jason whispered, squeezing the tip of his cock.

Ryen didn't even know when he let go. He just exploded, spilling hot sticky cum all over Jason's hands and whispering his name over and over again.

Jason leaned down and kissed Ryen's lips as he came, sucking his lower lip sensuosly and drawing a moan from Ryen.

"Oh God baby, that was..." Ryen started but Jason cut him off.

"Shush. I'm not done."

He bent down and yanked off Ryen's briefs, then bent and spread his legs. Ryen sat up suddenly.

"Jason. What are you doing?" He asked quietly.

Jason said nothing. He lowered his mouth and pampered Ryen's cock with kisses, then took him into his mouth.

Ryen threw his head back and moaned, tangling his fingers in Jason's curls. He could already feel his cock hardening again.

Jason took Ryen's length as deep as he could into his mouth and hummed around it, liking the moans he drew from Ryen. Then he pulled his head back and kissed the tip.

Ryen watched Jason trail kisses down the length of his cock and down to his puckering hole. Wouldn't be his first time, but he still had to warn Jason.

"I don't bottom well."

Jason didn't even look up from his task. He sucked at the hole, biting at the flesh around it and swirling his tongue in the hole. His own cock leaked precum into his boxers and begged for attention. Oh hell, he could get off on making Ryen come. When he looked up finally, it was to ask breathlessly, "Do you have a condom?"

Ryen nodded and jerked his head at the chest of drawers beside the bed.

"Top left. Lube's there too."

Jason nodded and went to get them. When he returned to the bed, Ryen was stroking himself and looking at him. Oh hell.

He ripped his boxers off and pulled the condom on in one fluid motion. Then he slathered a copious amount of lube onto his cock and aimed the head at Ryen's hole.

He slid in slowly, having to stop to adjust. Then he was home and dry. He paused to let Ryen adjust around him, and then started thrusting, slowly at first.

Ryen moaned. He'd never felt this full before. The feeling was exquisite. He felt Jason sliding in and out of him slowly and moved his hips to allow him more entrance.

Jason increased his speed at Ryen's urging and started slamming into him with reckless abandon, deriving encouragement from Ryen's whimpers.

He felt his balls tighten up and grasped Ryen's cock and started pumping his fists up and down.

He leaned forward to kiss Ryen and whispered, "Come with me, Aryend."

Ryen didn't need any more encouragement. With a shout, he bit down onto Jason's neck, drawing blood as he exploded in Jason's hands. God, two orgasms in less than ten minutes.

Jason felt Ryen's channel tighten around his cock and he let go, holding on to Jason as his release came. Ryen's bite tripled the pleasure and he came, shouting Ryen's name loudly.

Both men came down from their high and stared at each other. Then Ryen leaned forward and kissed Jason, flicking his tongue in his mouth and tongue-fucking him roughly.

Eventually they came up for air and Jason pulled out and flopped to the side, drained.

Well, fuck, Ryen thought. He wasn't sure who'd been venting, whether it'd been him or Jason. But he was sure of one thing, this could only spell trouble.

The kind that his mother would kill him for.

12