Role Play

Story Info
This slave is willing to serve.
644 words
3.17
43.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lit the next candle soon there were 20 flickering lights that filled the room. I was so nervous. You could tell. But it was exciting. I had never done anything like this. Sure I had imagined what it would be like to be a submissive. I knew that you would never make me do anything that I would not want to.

"Dance for me slave" You told me in a firm voice.

"Yes master" I said. Head down, eyes looking to the floor.

"Look at me when you dance" You said your voice softening a little.

I stood dressed in a plain flowing black dress, that clung in all the right places. I knew that the belly dancing classes would come in handy. I seductively swung my hips in a figure eight, my eyes never leaving yours. A look of wanting to please and complete trust. You had a big grin on your face as you walked towards me. My eyes never left yours as you began slowly undoing the laces of the black bodice. I stopped dancing for a moment.

"No. Don't stop." You said firmly. I continued this time with you. Your hips near mine.

"Master?" My voice filled with desire.

"Yes?" You returned, some what amused at this whole master slave situation.

"May I touch you?"

"Ha. Not yet. You may not. But. You can undress fully. I enjoy seeing your breasts. But now I want to see all of your body." I took my time stepping out of the black dress.

"You follow directions nicely." Your voice filled with the same desire when you saw that the only article of clothing was a white lacy g string.

"I live to serve you master." You could not help but touch me as I was helpless to say no. I could never say no to you. Nor would I ever want to.

Your hands started at my face, tracing my eyes and lips, falling ever downward to my neck. You stopped there and kissed the little dip of my throat. I shuddered as I felt your tongue press against it and savor the taste of my salty skin. You continued kissing there but your hands fell downwards to my breasts. There you fondled them gently your mouth followed kissing ever down till the reached my hardened nipples. You sucked and

nibbled gently. I moaned softly. Your hands went down farther. They rested on my hips for a few moments as your kisses grew more fevered and passion filled. I could stand no longer I felt my knees buckle and fell into your strong arms. You smiled as you caught me.

"Can't stand?" You winked at me. I shook my head. Unable to speak.

Unwilling for it to end. You laid me on the bed. "We won't be needing

these any more." You said as you pulled on my now wet panties. "Cum for me slave" You whispered to me.

"Yes masster" I hissed. Your knowing fingers caressed my swollen lips. One slid into my tight hole as your thumb hit my sensitive clit. I arched my back as you unmercifully banged my tight wet hole and rubbed my hard nub.

"Cum for me my pretty little slave" You commanded. "Cum now all over my hand." That's all it took. My kitty was purring. All over your hand and down my legs. I saw the smile on your face as you went down to clean me up. You blew air on my wet pussy making me writhe with pleasure. You kissed it slowly lapping up my nectar. All at once I was ready again, as your tongue went into the place where your fingers had just been. You looked up at me for a split second.

"We should play more often" You said as you winked at me. I smiled and nodded.