Role Play

Story Info
Daisy and Jack live out a BDSM fantasy.
1k words
4.51
32.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thore
Thore
1 Followers

Daisy arrived at the house on Friday evening and entered as planned. She had been dating Jack for almost a year. During that time they had shared their fantasies and gotten into some pretty erotic role playing. One night when Daisy shared her fantasy involving bondage and torture, Jack admitted that he too was turned on by such thoughts.

Daisy removed her clothes and jewelry and showered. She placed her dark brown hair in a pony tail and pulled on the black g-string and large white t-shirt.

She opened the letter left for her and read it:

"You are agent Daisy Rodriguez, a spy for the Puerto Rican resistance movement. Only you know the location of the secret plans- under the bridge. Under the bridge is your safe word. Use it and the game will end...and you will lose. Jack Jones of the American spy service has only 8 hours to break you. Good Luck."

Daisy felt butterflies in her stomach as she knocked on the cellar door, counted to ten then entered. She arrived at the bottom of the stairs and was immediately hooded.

She was turned around three or four times and felt disoriented.

She stood there for what seemed like half an hour but was probably only 10 minutes.

The hood was pulled off and Jack stood before her, wearing combat boots, black jeans and a black tank top, "Welcome to hell bitch. Tell me where the plans are."

Daisy felt herself getting into the part immediately, "Fuck you, Gringo "

Jack reached out and ripped the t-shirt down the front, exposing Daisy's D-cup tits and large areolas. He grabbed her by the arm and led her to the center of the room. Leather cuffs were put on her wrists which were then clipped to chains. Her arms were hoisted up and out and her ankles were fastened to eye-bolts in the floor, leaving her spread eagle.

Jack approached her with a pair of scissors and cut off the g-string. Her trimmed pubic hair and pussy lips now revealed.

He picked up something from a table on the side of the room. As he approached she could see it was a riding crop. She yelled as the first blow hit her left breast.

"The plans," he said calmly.

Daisy was the freedom fighter now. She feigned spitting at him.

He slapped her right breast and she yelled again. Jack alternated breasts several more times until Daisy's tits burned and were red. Clothes pins were placed on her nipples and Daisy gasped in spite of herself.

Jack had moved behind her. "Where are those plans bitch?"

Before she could answer the leather thongs of the flogger cut into her flesh.

Was this more than she had bargained for? How far would Jack go? She realized she was into this and her pussy was wet. She was in some pain but she was very turned on.

Jack stood before her and disrobed. His large cock was fully erect.

The chains were let out so Daisy could bend at the waist. Jack positioned himself behind her and slid into her wet pussy. He fucked her for several minutes and Daisy groaned with pleasure. Her tits with the clothespins still attached swayed with each thrust. Jack came hard, withdrew and offered his cock to her mouth. Daisy sucked the cum and pussy juice off Jack's cock.

Daisy was released and placed in a wooden box about twice the size of a coffin. "When I let you out, I want answers."

Daisy was sore but still excited and turned on by this role play. She wondered what lay in store. She dozed briefly but was taken out after about an hour.

Jack wore only pants. He brought her to a large table he had obviously built for this night. It was covered in maroon velvet and leather straps were fastened to the table in various spots, obviously to strap her down. The butterflies returned as he secured her arms down at her sides. Next a leather belt went across her hips and her ankles were cuffed also.

Daisy turned her head to see Jack bringing some sort of box over. It had wires coming from it and a dial and some sort of numbers.

"I found this on the internet. It should provide a shocking experience...unless you tell me what I want to know."

Daisy was nervous. He couldn't be serious. He wouldn't torture her with electricity.

She watched as he placed two alligator clips on her labia. Electrical pads were placed on either side of her abdomen.

"Talk."

"No! "

The first shock was an uncomfortable buzz which surprised her, but was not especially painful.

The next shock was much more powerful and Daisy cried out. She caught her breath just in time for another. Her muscles tightened as the electricity flowed into her.

"The plans."

Daisy hesitated, then was shocked again. Her muscles contracted and her ass lifted up from the table. She was sweating and for the first time scared. She struggled against the straps.

She turned to Jack who had stripped nude again.

He climbed onto the table and straddled her shoulders with his rigid cock facing her feet. He crouched down and lowered his balls over her lips.

Daisy picked up her head and sucked his balls into her mouth.

A light shock was administered and she struggled to keep her lips locked to his scrotum.

Jack crouched lower and Daisy began licking his balls from front to back, working her way to the space between his balls and ass.

Another shock.

Daisy buried her tongue in Jack's ass, fucking his sphincter with it, hungrily rimming him out of desire and fear.

Jack groaned and Daisy felt his hot come splatter her tits and stomach.

Jack stood.

"Under the bridge," Daisy said in an exhausted voice.

Jack climbed down.

As he unfastened her, he said, "Let's make love tonight. Then tomorrow, it's my turn to be the spy."

Thore
Thore
1 Followers