Role Play Again

Story Info
Jack submits to Daisy.
1k words
4.39
29k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorre
Thorre
7 Followers

Daisy prepared herself for the new role play. She and Jack had confided their fantasies of bondage and torture with one another. Daisy had been unbelievably turned on, playing the part of a captured spy, bound and punished until she talked. Now it was Jack's turn.

Daisy explored the basement as she awaited Jack's entrance. Jack had done a lot of work over the past couple of weeks in anticipation of their acting out their fantasy. There were winches, chains, several sets of leather cuffs, handcuffs, straps and other restraining devices. Jack must have spent a lot of money on all of this. There was a riding crop, whip and two leather floggers. Several pillar candles stood on a shelf in one corner of the room. On a table sat the electric box and wiring Jack had used on Daisy to bring her to a crescendo of pain and ecstasy. She recognized the dildos and vibrators which they had used many times before during their lovemaking. A ball gag and blindfold were also available for her use. She examined the table Jack had constructed with straps for restraining victims and the wooden chair which had similar straps and which was bolted to the floor.

She was getting wet thinking about the next several hours and began to plan out in her head, how she would let the scenario play out. Daisy had a competitive streak and wanted to be sure that Jack ultimately uttered his safe word, "Wednesday."

Jack knocked at the door, waited a minute then entered the room which Daisy had darkened, save for the burning candles. He stood at the bottom of the steps in his underwear and t-shirt.

Daisy led him silently to the chair, sat him down and secured his ankles, wrists and chest. She hooded him and left him like that for an hour.

Jack blinked as the hood was removed. Daisy stood before him in black stockings, high heels and a black panty and bra. The sight of her 5'6", 120 pound frame with D cup breasts caused his cock to stir. She spoke in a Spanish accent, "so, you are the one who tortured our agent until she betrayed our cause. Now it is your turn to experience pain and tell me what I want to know. What day will the arms shipment arrive?"

"I don't know what you are talking about," said Jack in an indignant tone.

She caressed his hair and whispered in his ear, "I'll know your secrets soon enough."

Jack was removed from the chair and his hands were cuffed in leather and hoisted straight up above his head. Daisy decided to see what all this hardware could do and continued to turn the winch until Jack's feet left the ground. She secured them with rope to one of the eye-bolts in the floor. She began to cut off his clothes until his muscular, nude body was fully exposed, fully stretched and taught. His cock was semi-rigid and rising.

She smacked his cock with the riding crop and he groaned. She placed it under his chin. "Tell me what I want to know."

Daisy picked up the flogger and began working Jack's abdomen, then ass and lower back. He strained against each blow, until he was visibly tired from the whipping and position he was in. Jack was in great shape, but being fully suspended combined with the whipping was taking its toll.

Daisy lowered him and released his hands, now cuffing them behind his back. "Kneel," she commanded.

He did so and she crossed his legs at the ankles, tying them and securing them again to the eye bolt. Daisy passed a broom handle through his arms and behind his back to keep him from bringing his arms forward.

Daisy placed the gag in his mouth and retrieved the electrical box. She showed him the alligator clips and smiled as she pinched his scrotum and attached one clip to each side of his balls.

As she stripped off all of her clothing Daisy picked up one of the dildos, a large purple one in the shape of a cock. She sat in the chair and looked at Jack as she wet the dildo with her mouth. She slid down to her nether lips and began to masturbate, sliding the rubber cock along her slit, then slipping it in just an inch or two before withdrawing it.

Jack's cock was rock hard now as he kneeled, nude, gagged and bound before her.

Daisy probed herself faster and deeper until a pool of vaginal juices collected on the chair. She put the dildo down, stood and stepped over toward Jack. Her mound was an inch from his face. She picked up the box, "smell my pussy asshole." She turned the knob on the box, sending a jolt of electricity across Jack's genitalia. Jack stiffened and yelled into the gag.

Daisy was fully into her role as sadistic torturer and smiled as she shocked Jack again. She was determined to make him suffer, fulfilling their mutual fantasies.

After several shocks, Jack was sweating and breathing heavily through his nostrils.

"Ready to talk?" she asked in a dainty tone.

Jack shook his head.

Daisy grinned and placed electrical pads on Jack's abs. She took a step back and turned the dial on the box way up and hit the button.

Jack's body tensed as he shouted into the gag.

Daisy removed the gag and positioned herself so her pussy was in his face, "lick my clit."

Jack did as he was told. He savored the taste and smell of her musky cunt.

Daisy knelt and played with his cock, which had gone limp after the second round of electrical shocks. His cock grew in her hand.

"Tell me."

Jack said nothing; Daisy pressed the button again; Jack's body tensed and relaxed.

"Wednesday," he said.

Daisy stood and looked at Jack. His hard body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

His dark hair was wet and he was at her mercy. He looked great, bound there before her. Daisy considered for a moment, she loved him. Something made her feel she needed to be bound with him.

After they had gone upstairs, showered, made love and dressed, they had breakfast and talked about the last two days.

Daisy and Jack both enjoyed the dominant role, but agreed they found the role of being the captured spy more erotic. Daisy wanted to be bound and tortured with Jack. They talked about pursuing this fantasy.

To be continued........

Thorre
Thorre
7 Followers