Role Playing is Such "Hard" Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val had the lollipop back in her mouth. She said the sweetness of the candy and the saltiness of my spew tasted pretty good together.

I told her how adult she acted. She beamed at that. Then she moved her fingers to her crotch. She put the fingers of one hand into her pussy. Then she brought it up to her nose and smelled.

"That smells OK. Do you like it?"

Her fingers were at my nose and I breathed in deeply. Then I brought her fingers to my mouth and licked her juices off them.

"Did that taste good to you? Let me try some."

I assured her it did. She dipped her fingers back into her slit and brought them to her mouth. After looking at them for a second or two, Val stuck them into her mouth. She made a frowny face.

"That doesn't taste as good as your cream!"

She licked her lolly a few more times before her eyes lit up.

"I know what to do!"

Val's fingers went back to her panties. She moved them aside and started rubbing the lollipop over her cunt lips. Then, as is by accident, the lollipop disappeared into her quim. She pulled the sucker out and slowly pushed it back in.

"Ooooh, that feels really nice! Do big girls do this?"

"All the time! And sometimes, big boys help them. There's a game we play where the man makes the girl wet and then hides his pee-pee over and over in the girl's pee-pee. Would you like to play?"

Val was busy using the lolly as a dildo, but she was able to answer,

"Yes, I think that would be a fun game. Let's play!"

I lay her down on the couch and moved her hand away from her pussy. Then, I slowly pulled off those dark red panties. Val's pussy was wet and sticky from the mix of cunt juice and melted sugar. I moved my face to her crotch and gave her pussy a lick. It was good! I lick again and then started swishing my tongue back and forth over her cuntal lips. Val moaned in approval. She moved the lollypop to her mouth and then started running it over the material covering her titties.

"Oh, Joe, don't stop! That feels sooooo good! I guess I'm a big girl now, aren't I? You said big girls let big boys do this to them, and you're a big boy and you're doing it to me. So that makes me a big girl!"

I nodded my head in agreement and kept on licking. Val raised her hips to make it easier for me to lick every part of her cunt. I gladly obliged.

Then I decided it was time to stop. Val looked at me in unhappy surprise.

"Why did you stop? Don't you like what you were doing? I sure liked it!"

"Val, remember I said that I would make you wet and then put my pee-pee into yours. Now's the time. Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes, yes, please put it in! Will it hurt?"

"It might feel a bit tight to you. I don't think it'll hurt, but let me know if it does and I'll stop. Ready?"

She shook her head "Yes".

I asked her to move so that her legs were over the edge of the couch. Then I lifted them and placed them on my shoulders as I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I looked at her and with my eyes asked if she wanted me to continue. She looked back and smiled. Slowly I pushed forward. The tip of my penis touched her pussy lips. Slowly I moved forward, eventually entering her vagina proper. I kept going in until I bottomed out. Val's breathing was slow and deep and she seemed to be concentrating on what was happening to her. I kept my cock bottomed out in her cunt for about 5 seconds before beginning a slow withdrawal. My cock head was barely inside when I reversed direction and reentered her slot. This went on for quite a few minutes. Val was squirming under me and I was rapidly approaching my second cumming. She let out a girlish squeak and then a low moan as she orgasmed. I was past the point of no return and unloaded my seed into her womb.

I withdrew my cock and looked down at her pussy. Val's nether lips were spasming and before long a blob of sperm emerged and slowly flowed down over her ass crack before dropping onto the floor. She scooped the remaining jism up with her fingers and licked them clean. I gazed at her. Val's babydoll was covered in sweat and melted sugar and sperm. She never looked lovelier!

Val sat up and in her normal voice asked,

"Well, what do you think?"

I replied that the babydoll was my definite favorite and any man who didn't like seeing a woman in it either hated women or was dead. The waitress uniform and the black bra, panty and stocking set were tied for a close second. The only one I didn't especially care for was the can-can outfit, and that was because of all the frills and unnecessary trim. But I reminded her I was definitely aroused by her dancing!

It was now almost 8:00 PM. Val thanked me for my "unbiased" opinions and started to get up. Even though I was physically spent I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

"Where do you think you're going, little girl?"

Val smiled and prepared for the next adventure of our role-play.

12