Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers

I hesitated and finally worked up the courage to be honest with him.

"I'll do it, Dad, but first I've gotta tell you something."

I continued to hesitate, unsure how to tell my father his son had lived the last several years as a queer. I didn't know how such a macho man would take it.

"It's okay, Chris. Do you think I don't know you lived out here with Sam Connery for three years as his lover? Is that what you're afraid of telling me?"

I must have looked faint.

"Sit on the edge of my bed, Chris. You look like you're turning white."

I sat on his bed and he put his bare good foot in my lap.

"I love you, Chris, always have and always will. I'm sorry I didn't raise you to trust me enough to tell me you're gay. That's my fault, not yours. And the truth of the matter is, I'm not so sure how your Mom would've reacted. She had that New England grand dame streak and envisioned you as Sir Lancelot."

"How did you find out, Dad? I was so careful."

"From your sister, Leah. She saw you and Sam coming out of a gay nightclub in Chicago holding hands before you ever left. Of course, she didn't tell me until a year after you moved out here and she only told me because I said something about your secretary making a comment about your being in Jackson Hole on a ski trip with Sam one week when I called for you. Leah told me to leave it alone, that you'd tell us when you were ready. Plus, she figured your mother might go ape shit."

I was in a state of shock.

"Is that what you were going to tell me just now?"

I nodded. "I just didn't want you to find out later about my being gay after I'd jacked you off. I didn't want you to freak out on me, upset that a queer touched your dick."

"It wouldn't be the first time," he said.

"What???!!!"

He laughed.

"I figured that'd get a rise out of you. Since we're being so honest and all here, yeah I've a few encounters with guys in my lifetime. I'm not gay but that doesn't mean I haven't experimented."

I unconsciously grabbed his foot and held it.

"Now you've got to tell me, Dad. You've gotta. You can't just lay that kind of stuff on me without some details."

He grinned.

"Oh, just the usual guy stuff. A friend and I played around together when I was thirteen. We were the typical hyper sexed teenagers and first we started out masturbating together. It went from that on to jacking each other off, then sucking each other off, and finally fucking each other in the ass."

My eyes got wide. My father had a teenage sex life that had mirrored my own.

He smirked. "Sound familiar to you? I caught you fucking Richie Stark in the garage when you were fourteen and I just backed away. I went to my room and jacked off thinking about my fucking Don Merrill at the same age in his Dad's garage. I figure you must've had lots of experiences like that. And I know you fucked a lot of girls, too. You were a typical teenager. In fact, I never imagined you might be gay until Leah told me about Sam."

"Shit, Dad, I never dreamed you might've had sex with a guy. Oh, I guess I figured you did the same dick discovery crap all teenage guys go through but I never figured you had actually fucked a guy."

"He wasn't the last. When I was in college a guy in our dorm had a crush on me and he was a math whiz. He tutored me for free as long as I'd let him suck me off and if I'd fuck his ass occasionally. Then a few years ago I spent a week in Manhattan for the firm and I roomed with a guy from work. I ended up fucking him the whole week. And that, Chris, is the extent of my sex life with guys. Other than that, I've been strictly heterosexual and didn't want anything else. You mother was hot in bed and she kept me satisfied as far as sexual encounters go. I just needed to whack one off pretty regular even though I had a steady pussy supply."

I was beyond being shocked at my Dad's language and candor. We'd gone from being just a father and son to just a couple of guys discussing our sex lives just the same as I'd heard him do at his club plenty of times. I'd gotten accustomed to hearing him tell his buddies that his dick was 'in traction from so much action in Doris's pussy'. He'd wink at me, knowing I'd never repeat his comment to Mom or Leah – or any other female for that matter.

He pushed his foot against my penis, his toes in my pubic hair, and I popped an immediate erection.

"Your hand on my foot feels fucking good. It'd feel better on my dick," he said softly.

"You sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

He nodded. "Goddamn right I'm sure. I'm so horny I can't stand it. But there's just one thing more I want. I want you to jack yourself off first and cum on my dick. Then use your cum for lubricant to jack me off."

"Fucking A, Dad! When you decide to change our sexual relationship you don't go halfway, do you?" I laughed.

Instead of laughing he moaned softly.

"I need to cum so bad I'm in pain. Please, can we do it now? Jack my dick for me."

I stood up and started to masturbate looking straight into his eyes. My hand slid against the skin. I'm not circumcised so I needed to spit to have moisture. Dad's eyes kept glancing back and forth between my hand jacking my dick and looking directly in my eyes.

"You look fucking sexy, Chris," he whispered. "You're so fucking handsome. Let me see your hot cum shoot out of that big cock of yours. Slap those hairy nuts around. Beat that motherfucking dick. Cum on my dick, babe. Cum on me, shoot that white stuff on my hard dick."

Dad kept up a soft litany of vulgar sex talk as I began to jerk my cock harder. I deliberately used a forceful motion to make my balls slap around. Suddenly it hit me, the churning in my loins, and I grunted. Dad's breathing got heavy as I looked at him and then I stepped forward and pointed my dick at his cock. Ropes of my hot semen shot out onto his penis, into his thick pubic bush, and I jerked with emotion and tension. Finally, I'd shot my entire load on his crotch and it was speckled with my thick white juices.

I looked at Dad searchingly again.

"You ready for this?"

In answer he moaned and pushed his hips up, lifting his cock toward me as best he could.

"Do it," he grunted.

I took his hard penis in my hand and smeared it with the cum I'd shot on it. I slid the foreskin back and forth a couple of times. And then I leaned over and took it into my mouth, licking it, sucking it gently. I greased two fingers with my cum and slipped them into his asshole, first one and then the other. Dad was moaning and grunting so loud I was thankful we lived in my own home separate from others. I finger fucked him hard. I'd recognized his anal sensitivity when I'd cleaned his ass after he'd shit.

"Goddamn! Shit! Oh, fuck! Shit! Goddamn, Chris! Fuck! Suck my cock! Suck my cock!"

Dad pushed toward me and I just knew if his hands were not in a cast, he'd have been pressing my head into his crotch. And then he yelled a guttural groan. I felt his cock spasm and his cum shot into my mouth. It was like a river, maybe because he hadn't had sex in so long. His cum tasted salty and musty. It was thick, thicker than any cum I'd ever swallowed and I ate his entire load before licking him clean. I cleaned his crotch of all the cum I'd shot onto him. My own cum had a lighter taste, more like a slightly bitter yogurt. When I finished I sat up and looked at him.

"Come here," he said in a deep voice like gravel. "Come here and kiss my lips. You sucked my dick. Now kiss me."

I did as he asked. I put my lips on his softly and his tongue darted in my mouth. I returned his kiss and we kissed passionately for what seemed like forever but was probably only a couple of minutes.

When I lifted my face from his, he spoke.

"That was fucking amazing, Chris. What made you decide to suck my dick? I didn't expect it."

I grinned.

"I know you didn't but you needed sexual release so bad, Dad. And you're a gorgeous man. You have a beautiful cock. Gay instinct took over. I couldn't pass up the cock."

He laughed.

"You think we might do that again in a couple of hours?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. I think we might," I grinned.

perihelion
perihelion
1,347 Followers
12