Role Reversal

Story Info
A sub takes charge of her Dom.
1.2k words
4.27
17.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohophelia
ohophelia
13 Followers

Somehow I've managed to restrain you to the bed; my always-in-control Sir completely at my mercy. I begged and pouted so prettily that you had to acquiesce. You do so love to make me happy and today I want to play on my terms.

Your arms and legs are connected to the bedposts by simple cuffs, I can't do any of those fancy things you can do with rope. I'll settle for velcro. So, here we are: you all trussed up like a present, with a face that says "I'm only doing this for you".

I kiss you lightly and with a huge grin say, "good boy!"

The glowering look on your face tells me I'll be made to suffer for this little endeavor later.

With a sly smile I slide my naked form down yours, putting my face at the level of your cock. You're already hard, despite your protests about how little you enjoy your restraints. I do love your cock, so thick and always so ragingly hard. It's a wonder you can ever think straight at all with so much blood being redirected. I kiss the tip ever so lightly. I want to hear you groan for me. I want you to anticipate what you know must be coming next.

I wrap my hand around it and run it up and down the smooth flesh. Your eyes are burning holes in me, still trying to Dom even from the bottom. I avoid meeting your gaze. I take the tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue over the head and tasting the delicious treat of your precum. You buck your hips. You want to force your way to the back of my throat; so accustomed to taking your pleasure on your terms. I sit down on your thighs, my light frame making it at least marginally more difficult to move. Lifting my head to meet your gaze I click my tongue disapprovingly.

"Uh-uh, Mister. This is MY treat."

The look on your face could make the bravest man cower in fear - it has certainly sent me cowering before - but I'm feeling brave today. We both know you could've pulled free of your restraints already, anyway. You're acquiescing the only way you know how. What a bratty sub you'd be!

I return to my minstrations and you manage to keep yourself still. I run my tongue over every inch of you, savoring the feel of smooth flesh and the lingering taste. I can't tease for long though... I want too badly to move on to the next stage of torment. While I know I could never make you the the quivering mess you so often make me, I have learned a thing or two about your body over the years. I take all of you into my mouth, pulling you to the back of my throat and choking back my gag reflex. What lovely music there is in the sounds you make as I bob my head up and down your shaft, each time taking you as deeply as I can. I've changed tactics. I'm going for speed rather than torment. I want you right at the edge. You're stiffening, moaning low in your throat, and soon I can feel you coming so close... Right at the very last second, I stop.

I meet your gaze and for a brief moment I catch the bewilderment on your face. I smile sweetly and shrug my shoulders before diving back in again. I bring you once again to the brink of orgasm and by now you know what's coming. You try to push up and hold yourself inside me, but I'm quick and you can't do much from where you are. This time when I meet your gaze the frustration on your face is evident.

"Naughty, naughty!" I wag a finger at you. "MY game. MY rules."

I turn, kneeling on either side of your chest and spreading my legs wide for your viewing pleasure. You watch as my pretty pink pussy goes from wet to soaked as I work you over with my mouth. By the time I've declined to let you cum a fourth time my jaw has begun to ache and the wetness of my lubrication has begun to drip down the inside of my thighs. I turn to face you with a self satisfied grin. You rattle the restraints menacingly. A threat: I will break these and take you now. I shake my head, pouting.

"I'm not done yet!" I whine. You smirk at me, the trademark half smirk I love so well, but you stop moving again.

I seat myself on your chest and spread my thighs wide, gazing down at the mess of arousal my sex has become.

"Oh! Look at that... I'm so messy! I really think you ought to clean me up a bit." I slide a finger through the soft folds of and collect the moisture there, bringing it to my lips to taste myself.

"Mmm." I exaggeratedly enjoy myself for you. "Want a taste?"

I know you do. You love the taste of me and would happily eat me for hours on end. You won't answer me now though. You'll never ask and you'll certainly never beg.

"Of course you do! All of that not cumming has probably made you terribly hungry." I wink and move to hover over your face, just out of reach.

You crane your neck and drive your tongue as deeply inside of me. I wasn't expecting you to be able to reach and shock makes me fall onto your open, waiting mouth. I grab the headboard and hold on as you begin pleasuring me oh so well with that talented tongue of yours. I use one hand to grab a fist full of your hair, pressing your face closer to my gushing pussy. My hips rock as I ride the waves of pleasure you are sending through my body. I am so turned on by this little experiment I almost let go and let myself cum, but I stop you at the last second. I pull away, using every ounce of willpower to stop the overwhelming force of my oncoming orgasm. You've taught me so well.

There's a gleam in your eye as I move my body back down toward your chest. I know that you're thinking about how easy it was to take back control, even from your restrained position. That look says "you'll never be in control" and we both know you're right. I kiss you, tasting myself on your lips.

With my entrance positioned just above your cock I whisper softly into your ear, "I need you to fill me up, Sir."

I lower myself onto you and begin to ride you, bouncing hard against your hips to feel you as deeply as possible. You move your hips up to meet mine. We're moving together, pounding away at each other, desperate for release.

"Please, Sir..." I whine through moans, "fill me with your cum."

My fingers dig into your chest as the throbbing of your cock spilling it's seed inside of me sends me over the edge. I collapse onto you, trying to catch my breath. You use the opportunity to pull free of the Velcro restraints.

"Oh, my pet." You purr into my ear, patting my head softly, "you're going to pay for that."

ohophelia
ohophelia
13 Followers