Role Reversal

Story Info
Can women fantasize about white boys?
2.3k words
3.33
73.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the porch with Leroy, watching him try to hit the dog with the watermelon seeds he was spitting. The guy is so much fun! He managed to get Rufus right between the eyes. He turned to me and grinned.

"I would have hit that damn dog if that little bastard hadn't gotten in the way," he chuckled. "Can't you get the kids to play in the street or something?"

"You know I can't let them get hurt. I'll get my assistance cut back, Leroy," I reminded him.

"I know it, LaTesha. I just hate to see some little fucker get in the way of my fun."

Leroy and I went way back. He was probably the father of my oldest kid, Homer. I knew there was a resemblance. Leroy had moved in with me over six months ago. That made us practically married. I am 23 and have four kids, and I really think two of them might be his.

The neighbors were beginning to wonder if I was trying to become a nun or if I was a dyke, or something. I thought back a couple days, to when I was talking with a friend.

"Shit, Girl," laughed my neighbor, LaShana, "You haven't been pregnant for a couple years. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't know, LaShana," I told her. "If those guys are able to get you, your momma, and her sister knocked up, it seems like I'd be pregnant by now, too."

"I'm not sure, but I think Rasheed is the most potent of the bunch," chuckled LaShana. "That damn cock of his goes way into my cunt and half way to my throat and he drops a hell of a wad when he cums. I bet two or three of these little fucks are his kids."

"He really does drive that 14 inch log," I agreed. "He is bigger around than a beer can, too. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to try something.... different?" I asked. "Something that wasn't so big that it hurt when it went in?"

"LaTesha, are you thinking about trying white penis?" LaShana gasped. "If the neighbors ever found out, you would be chased out of the neighborhood. You sure wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Of course not. It's just that I have seen some magazines and movies with white men doing black women and it gets me so wet. I imagine what it must feel like to have something that actually fits and feels good in my cunt," I mused.

"Well, my cousin found a white lover and she couldn't stop seeing him," acknowledged LaShana. "She was addicted to small white penis. It was so bad, she didn't care that he didn't call her names or make her fuck his friends. It was almost unnatural! He wouldn't even knock her up unless she married him first."

"My God!" I gasped. "What ever happened to her?"

"The dumb bitch wound up marrying the guy and moving to a fucking small mansion in Cherry Hill. No body from the hood will even talk to her any more," LaShana added.

"I wouldn't want to do anything like that, of course," I quickly stated. "I know it is wrong, but I have these thoughts."

"Well get those thoughts from your black head, Bitch," warned LaShana. "Rasheed and the others won't make you suck their cocks if you get all fucked up with some white guy."

That night in bed, after Leroy had rammed his eleven-inch pole up my cunt, we lay there and actually talked.

"Hey, Baby," he smiled. "Look what I brought home for you to look at."

I couldn't believe it when he showed me the most recent edition of People Magazine! Just looking at it made my cunt wet.

"I know how you like to dream of some white dude slipping his little white penis into your black cunt, or pussy as they call it. I have been thinking of it, myself," admitted Leroy. "It gets me hard just imagining it."

"Leroy, you are so thoughtful!" I beamed. "Can I look at Leonardo?"

"Sure, Bitch!" laughed Leroy. "I bet his penis is small even for white folk. I'd love to see him slip his little diddlywacker in you."

"If I ever had a white boy, would you love me afterward, Leroy? I asked. "Or would you be full of rage and jealousy?"

"You dumb cunt. What the fuck difference would it make to me?" demanded Leroy. "I don't have any feelings for you. You are just a piece of ass to me. All this white boy talk has me horny, Bitch. Suck my cock."

As I slobbered over Leroy's ebony club, I imagined a white penis gently placed in my mouth. It was small and didn't gag me at all. I was brought back to Leroy when he smacked me across the head.

"Suck that cock right, you fucking slut. You know how I like it. Now pay attention and stop dreaming of white penis, or I'll strap that big ass of yours."

An hour later, Leroy shot about a quart of cum in my mouth. Try as I might, I couldn't swallow it fast enough. He slipped from my mouth and splashed another dozen ropes across my face and my big, jiggly tits. As I cleaned my face, I wondered if it was true that white boys could cum within a few minutes and that woman's jaw didn't even get sore sucking their little penises. I was getting to the point where I was obsessed with white boys!

"Leroy, do you know any white boys?" I asked. "I just want to meet one and talk to him, just to see if they are the way everyone says they are."

"You fucking whore," laughed Leroy. "I bet that is what you want. You are in luck, though. My probation officer is white. Maybe he will go easy on me if you offer him some of that big, fat booty!"

"Would you be willing to introduce me to him, Leroy?" I pleaded.

"I guess so, Cunt," he relented. "Get your ass over here. I'm hard again and I want to bury my black snake in your ass."

As Leroy pounded into my ass, I thought about the women who had said that the only way you can feel a white boy is if he takes your ass. I wondered if that was true.

Leroy was supposed to report to his probation officer in two days. He agreed to take me with him to meet this white mystery boy.

"Hey, Ronald," greeted Leroy. "How's it going? This big bootied bitch is LaTesha. You're welcome to the cunt."

I knew that Leroy's introduction had gotten Ronald's interest. He looked over my big ass and tits and I know he admired the way my belly and hips oozed out around my skirt, where my top failed to meet it. I love to wear those midriff baring outfits that lets a girl show some skin!

Ronald took my hand and shook it. I almost melted right there. He carried on a conversation with me as he went over Leroy's rap sheet. It took some time, so we got to know each other pretty well.

Ronald began calling me and just talking a few times a week. He was interested in my thoughts and ideas on world peace and Snoop Dawg. Finally he asked me out!

He took me to a nice Red Lobster and it was great, although they didn't have any fried chicken. I did get a double order of ribs. When he took me home, Ronald shook my hand. Leroy was watching through a bullet hole in the wall, and when I got inside he was extremely horny.

"That was hot, Bitch!" he groaned as he cranked his 11-inch sausage. "Get over here and suck me off so I can fuck you properly, Cunt.

Once again I worked on his love stick for almost an hour. My mouth was getting really sore when he exploded all over my face, tits and hair.

"Now we got the quick one out of the way, you black whore. Climb on my cock and ride it," he commanded. It was another hour and a half before he filled my sore cunt with his juices.

This went on for a few months. Ronald would take me out to diner and Leroy would fuck the living shit out of me when I got home. Sometimes Rasheed and some of the other men would be watching Ronald shake my hand goodnight. When I got through the door, they would gang bang me for hours. They were all turned on to see a white boy court me.

Then it happened. Ronald kissed me goodnight! It was so romantic. I had three cocks in me before he was out of sight. Since Leroy's was the smallest, he always took my ass. One thing I have to admit, the guys were really treating me well.

After a few months of a kiss at the door, Ronald actually felt my tits. My nipples are about the size of teacups. He thought he had my whole tit in his hand when it was just a nipple. It was so cute to see his face light up when he saw my nipple was that big. He was quite excited and tried to suck it, but he couldn't fit it in his mouth. He just licked around it for a few minutes as he cupped it in his hands. This was all in the living room with 4 horny brothers watching the action through the bullet holes in the bedroom wall, unknown to Ronald. Once again, I was fucked every which way after he left.

On our next date, Ronald took me to his apartment. He cooked a nice meal and served it on Chinese Dishes. He even had watermelon as a special surprise for me!

"LaTesha, may I feel your breasts again?" he asked.

"My what?" I asked back.

"These things here," he laughed as he caressed my tits.

"My tits, Ronald? Is that what you want to feel?" I questioned.

"I want you to call them breasts from now on," he answered. "It really turns me on."

I just took my top off and smiled. I held my black globes up and Ronald smiled.

"Please fondle my breasts, Ronald," I suggested.

He was very excited. One thing led to another and soon we were both naked. I think Ronald's cock was hard, though it was difficult to be certain. It was the size and length of Leroy's pinky.

"LaTesha," groaned Ronald. "I want to make love to your vagina."

"You want what?" I asked.

What was he saying? Then he began gently lapping at my cunt. I understood what he wanted then. I pulled his head into my twat and savored his attention. Soon he was making garbled noises and I realized his head was actually stuck in my cunt! I had pulled him a little too hard. I popped him out, almost like a cunt fart, and apologized.

"Sorry, Ronald. I guess I got carried away. You made my vagina feel so nice," I smiled.

He was so sweet. He wiped his head off and came back to me. His little thingy was bouncing up and down as he approached.

"LaTesha, I want you to request my penis be inserted into your vagina," he meekly told me.

"You want what, Ronald?" I asked. "Do you mean you want me to beg for your cock?"

"It excites me when you use the word penis and vagina, Darling," he whispered.

"Okay, Ronald. Would you be so kind as to insert your penis into my vagina?" I sweetly pleaded. "Go ahead, Ronald. Insert it."

"I have inserted it, LaTesha. Are you enjoying it?" he asked between kisses.

This was finally happening to me! I was being fucked and not feeling like I was going to be split in half! It was wonderful. I couldn't feel it, so much as I could feel him moving on me and knew he had to be hitting something inside there. Then his penis made direct contact with my clit. Maybe because they were almost identical in size, it was incredible. In a matter of a few seconds, I had my first orgasm! For the first time in my life, I wasn't numb with some foot long shoved up my cunt during sex.

About the time I had my orgasm, Ronald climbed off me and smiled. "That was very nice, LaTesha," he bowed. "I should be able for more intercourse by tomorrow night."

That was it! I didn't have to suck him till I ached, swallow a quart of shit, get all greased up with sperm and have my ass stuffed like a fucking turkey! I hugged Ronald and thanked him for an incredible evening.

"I don't think we should do this again," he told me, as I got dressed. I was crestfallen.

"You didn't like it, Ronald?" I asked.

"I just feel we should be married before we make a habit of this," he grinned as he dropped to a knee and offered me a ring with a stone about the size of a goddamn football. "Will you marry me?"

I picked him up and hugged him to me. I realized he wasn't breathing and put him back on his feet.

"Ronald, I would love to be your wife," I gushed.

We talked into the small hours and then he took me home. Leroy and Rasheed were asleep when I got in, but our neighbor, Amos, saw me come home and came in after Ronald left. He had me suck his 13-inch pole while he hollered for the others to wake up and fuck my ass. That was just what they did. I didn't orgasm for them, but they didn't care. I smiled around Leroy's cock as I thought how it was my last night in the hood. I would be out and moved in with Ronald before the kids even woke up. Leroy could worry about the little shits. I was addicted. I was truly a lady for white penis and I no longer cared who knew it!