Role Reversal Ch. 02

Story Info
The slave becomes the mistress.
2.7k words
4.24
21.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers

I have included the last few lines of part 1 so that the story flows.

Kasey then ordered Gabby, "Get me the cock rings." 'An interesting turn of events, but probably a good idea considering my current state' I thought, but then wondered why she had used the plural.

Kasey then took the first one, stretched it and slid it over the head of my cock and down the shaft. When she reached the base, she stretched the bottom part and pushed my swollen balls through it, one at a time. She then took the second ring and slid it down my cock, not stretching it as much as the first so that it pulled my foreskin down tight and painfully. When it reached the base of my cock, she released it so that it smacked against my shaft. The top part rested against the first ring and the bottom part trapped my balls between it and the first ring.

"This way, boy, you'll stay hard and won't be able to release your spunk even if you orgasm." I thought this was a very clever idea and accepted it, not that I had any choice! Being trussed like this was painful but also very horny. The combination of the pain and the situation made my prick jerk, which didn't go unnoticed by Trudy, who I suspected was the nastiest of the three women. "Look at that. The dirty fucker loves it." Kasey smiled and remarked "I'm sure he does, but I wonder if he will enjoy the other surprises we have for him."

It's time for Trudy to sample that tongue of yours, boy. Trudy, widen and lengthen the table so you're nice and comfy." The women had obviously experimented with the table before I arrived, because Trudy had the table set up in a flash. As Kasey released my hands from their nooses, she ordered me "Get up on the table on your hands and knees, just like a dog ready to lick its bowl." I did as I was told and why not? I was still enjoying this immensely; being ordered to lick pussy wasn't my idea of any hardship. Trudy was positioned at the end of the examination table, her legs and lips spread wide, ready for the onslaught.

My dungeon has ropes with noose like hoops at the end suspended from the ceiling in strategic positions. Kasey lowered two more to join the two she had previously had my hands tied with. I was on my hands and knees on the table, my arse in the air and my head down, ready to go to work on Trudy's pussy when Kasey stopped me. "Just wait until we make sure you can't shirk your task, boy." With that, Kasey and Gabby placed the nooses around my wrists and ankles and tightened them. While I was able to use my hands to a certain extent, I couldn't move my legs and certainly couldn't escape.

Trudy put her hand on the back of my head and demanded "Eat my cunt, worm and don't come up for breath until you make me cum all over your face." She was clearly enjoying the role of a dominatrix. I went at my task with relish and licked all over her smooth pussy, taking each outer lip in my mouth and sucking them, before teasing her inner lips and the entrance to her tremendously wet gash. She didn't take that for long and with both hands pushed my face into her crutch and ordered me to "Fuck me with your tongue, like you did to your bitch". I suspected that this was not the first time Trudy had ordered a man (or a woman) to do her bidding.

I stiffened my and forced it into Trudy's yielding cunt. As I began fucking it in and out I felt something warm and wet being applied to my balls. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but I was curious to know what it was. However I didn't shirk my responsibilities and kept tongue fucking Trudy, enjoying the salty taste of her juice. I felt the same substance being applied to my arse crack, arsehole and surrounding area and then it clicked. These wicked sluts were waxing my crack and sac, despite the fact that my balls and pubic area were already shaved.

I tried to lift my head in protest, but Trudy pushed it back and thrust her hips forward at the same time, pushing tongue deep inside her and my nose against her clit. One of them then ripped the wax off my balls and I tried to yell in pain, but it was completely muffled by Trudy's cunt. The wax around my chocolate starfish was then removed and because I hadn't previously shaved there, the pain was intense and also exquisite. I screamed into Trudy's hole and the vibrations set off her orgasm. She bucked against my face, her clit squashing my nose and causing me further pain and true to her word she came on my face, her girl spunk literally pouring over into my mouth and onto my face. When Trudy pulled away I complained, "Fuck, that hurt."

Kasey laughed and snarled "Did you think this was going to be a picnic? We all waxed each other earlier, so it's only fair that our plaything is smooth as well. Besides, you'll thank me for it later." Kasey laughed almost maniacally and then told Trudy and Gabby to loosen the ropes slightly and to turn me on my back. They did this and then Gabby observed "It looks like the truss is working, his cock is still as stiff as a board." I suspect that it would have been stiff anyway after licking Trudy's hot hole, being subjected to the waxing and being treated like an object, that is if I hadn't cum in the process, but that was prevented by the cock rings.

"Now, boy, it's time to give you a little treat. Your probably not aware of Gabby's little inclination; it's much the same as yours." Kasey was only too well aware of my particular fetish and was going to play on it. I looked to my left and saw Gabby place a large bowl on the floor. I also saw that she had discarded her skirt. She squatted over the bowl and spread her pussy lips. My cock jerked wildly as I could see her urethra dilate and stream of golden fluid escape from it. Upon seeing my cock react, Kasey closed her mouth around the head and sucked, licking the sensitive underside at the same time. I absolutely adore watching a woman piss, almost as much as I enjoy a woman pissing on me. The golden stream went on and on.

Gabby must have been holding onto it for some time and the amount of alcohol that she had consumed would have contributed greatly to the amount of piss she held in her bladder. My cock continued to jerk wildly and I could feel pre cum fluids escaping into Kasey's mouth. I knew from experience that Kasey would have been intensely turned on by this, but it was confirmed by the sloshing sound of her juices as she fingered her tight cunt.

As the stream emanating from Gabby's bladder subsided, she began to rub her clit causing drops of the golden liquid to spread over her pussy lips. Gabby was obviously thoroughly turned on by her own display, her eyes were glazed and she let out a long moan as she had a minor orgasm. I say minor, because the orgasm she had soon afterwards could only be described as major.

While Kasey knew of my fascination, she was also aware of my aversion to being sprayed with acrid yellow piss, I much prefer to receive clear, diluted piss from a woman who has been drinking a lot and has pissed a number of times earlier. I'm also not keen on the idea of having it touch my lips, never mind pass them. Given the circumstances I was now in, it didn't entirely surprise me when she said "Gabby, you seem to have made a little bit of a mess. I think you should get the boy to clean it up." She was referring to the drops of piss that had wet Gabby's inner thighs and pussy. I was quite disturbed. Kasey was pushing me past my boundaries, but on reflection later I realized that I couldn't really complain, because I was always pushing her boundaries.

Gabby, her eyes still glazed and a stupefied smile on her face raised herself from her squatting position and made her way over to the examination table where I now lay on my back. She climbed up on it and placed her feet either side of my head and grabbed the ropes that were binding my arms, to steady herself. She actually giggled as she lowered her pussy onto my face. I don't think this was meant to humiliate me, but rather because she was enjoying herself.

As Gabby lowered herself into a squatting position, her flaps pealed open exposing her open cunt hole and the hood of covering her clit slipped up, revealing her swollen button. She stopped so that her waxed box was millimetres from my mouth and the only way I could possibly touch it was to extend my tongue. "Now lick it all up like a good boy", ordered Trudy again giggling from the effect of alcohol and sex.

I knew I had to obey and stuck my tongue out to meet her smooth, wet skin. Despite my situation, I wanted to please my mistresses and licked Gabby's outer lips with long slow strokes. I was surprised that the taste was not too offensive, in fact it was only slightly salty and tremendously erotic. Gabby moved her hips ever so slightly so that my tongue reached every inch of her smooth labia majora.

She moved her feet apart a little and her hole opened a bit more and she leant forward so that my tongue slid onto her throbbing clit. "Make sure you pay particular attention to that area, boy. It needs to be cleaned very well", ordered Gabby in a husky voice, the giggling had now disappeared. Her wish was my command (or vice versa) and lapped her clit with long caresses, using the flat of my tongue. She lowered again, almost imperceptibly and I was able to take her most sensitive spot into my mouth.

I sucked Gabby's clit and she gasped. "That's it boy, but lick it while you suck it", Trudy commanded. Again I obeyed her instructions and moved the point of my tongue backwards and forwards across her clitoris as I sucked on it, making loud slurping noises.

Trudy pushed her hips forward again, pressing her cunt onto my mouth, grabbed my hair in one hand and yelled, "Don't stop you worm. I'm going to cum on your face." Cum she did, yelling obscenities out to the other two women about how she was creaming in my mouth. She ground herself onto my face and I could feel her cunt spasm against my lips as her juices flowed into my mouth. I kept sucking and licking, drinking her juices down my throat, as she threshed about until she could take no more. She stood bolt upright and shook herself mumbling something about 'needing that so badly' to herself.

Kasey leant over me, jiggling her tits in my face, teasing me with her hard nipples. "A job well done slave. Let's see how you cope with the next test", she said in an almost mocking tone. She then climbed onto the table and crouched over my captive cock. She also used the ropes to steady herself so that only her pussy flaps were brushing against the purple helmet of my aching cock. While she was doing that, Trudy walked over to the bowl that Gabby had recently pissed in. She crouched over it, but instead of pointing her pussy into the bowl, she leant back on her hands so that her cunt was pointing upwards.

Trudy had taken my attention away from Kasey momentarily, but my cock's attention was completely on the feather like stroking of her lips when she let go of the ropes and impaled herself to the hilt on my shaft. My body jolted from the magical feeling of her silky cunt sliding down so quickly and also the pain I felt as her fleshy cheeks hit my protruding balls. "Now worm, my cunt is going to work its magic on your unworthy little peenie while Trudy puts on a little show for you. Your task is to make sure you don't taint my pure pussy with your disgusting issue."

I thought to myself that it would be impossible to cum while my cock and balls were harnessed as they were, when Kasey started to work her cunt muscles. Kasey works her vaginal muscles regularly, performing pelvic floor exercises whenever she can. In fact she told me that when she's driving, she squeezes them every time she passes a white car, which must be interesting when she drives past a wedding procession.

The feeling of Kasey squeezing my cock was exquisite enough, but when Trudy started her show, I began to worry that my scrotum might burst, with no way for my semen to escape through its normal avenue. The head of my cock was right at the entrance of Kasey's womb as she began to massage it. Trudy's pussy was split in two as she let her bladder release and a fountain of piss plumed upwards.

This was definitely not Trudy's first piss of the night, as the stream was as clear as spring water. When it reached its peak it began to pour back over her open pussy and without doubt some of the hot liquid entered her open hole. She then leant solely on her left hand and her right hand snaked underneath her and the middle finger of that hand teased her puckered arsehole. She rubbed the piss that was flowing down her crack over her rosebud before plunging her finger deep inside.

My eyes were transfixed on the display before me, but my cock was concentrating on the treatment Kasey's well trained vagina was giving it. I knew I couldn't last much longer, but no longer cared where my spunk would end up, forgetting the task I had been given. As Trudy kept finger fucking her tight arse, I felt Kasey's kneading change. No longer was it measured contractions squeezing my cock, but rather the uncontrolled spasms of an immense and (judging by the sounds coming from Kasey) enjoyable orgasm.
I could feel Kasey's juices pouring over my balls and even streaming over my arsehole as my own orgasm hit. My cock jerked inside Kasey and I could feel the powerful feelings of cumming, but also incredible pain in my balls as my cream was prevented from being released by the cock rings which restrained my balls and penis.

Kasey leaned back, her eyes shut and my still erect tool deep inside her. Even though her orgasm had subsided I could still feel her cunt walls twitching. She looked over at Trudy and announced, "Well he definitely came, but I'll need you to check that he didn't release any of his slime inside me."

She lifted herself off my cock, which was still rock hard. Not only could I not release my spunk, but the blood was also trapped in my shaft and helmet. Kasey sat on my stomach sideways and spread her legs wide. Trudy came and knelt before her, looking me in the eye with an evil glance as she leaned forward to press her mouth against my slave's lips. Trudy 's mouth made sloppy slurping noises for some time before extracting herself from Kasey's box and announcing "I can, without doubt, taste the dirty bastard's seed in amongst your sweet nectar, Mistress. He will have to be punished."

It was with a mixture of excitement and apprehension that I wondered what my punishment was to be.

AussieKev1
AussieKev1
134 Followers