Roleplay Helped Me Appreciate Mom

Story Info
An incest story.
2.1k words
4.34
92k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdlvyeah
jdlvyeah
64 Followers

My obsession with mom started after I graduated high school and, oddly enough, with another woman. During my first year of college our neighbor divorced his wife. I didn't really talk to them a lot so I never got to know him, but the neighborhood rumor implied that she had a strange obsession with having a child, which her husband didn't share. Eventually he must have gotten tired of her and left.

Clearly she didn't take the split up too well. After the divorce she got notoriously flirty with the younger guys in the neighborhood, particularly myself. At first I went along with it, thinking that she wasn't going to act on anything she said. As time passed, however, she became increasingly explicit until one day she invited me inside her house. From that day on we sort of became fuck buddies. Almost weekly, she would text me to come over and I obviously didn't object.

She really was something else. Not only was she a total bombshell, but she made sure that sex never got stale or mundane. After a month or so she introduced roleplay into our sessions and everything got stranger from there. It started innocent enough. We did the standard, cliché stuff; nurse and doctor, police and robber, sexy librarian, etc. One night, however, she suggested mother/son to which I objected at first.

"It can be step mother and son, if that makes you feel more comfortable," she told me.

It really didn't make much of a difference but somehow she convinced me to give it a shot. I usually liked to participate in our roleplay sessions but I let her do most of the talking this time around, limiting my enjoyment purely to the sex and not so much the story. To my surprise, however, as the night went on I caught myself enjoying it a great deal. Some weird Freudian thing must have clicked that night because I kept thinking back on that night later in the week. When she eventually invited me for our weekly meet up I timidly requested we try it again.

This time around I wanted to participate more but I was still very shy. I mostly just kept repeating "oh, mommy" over and over again. It was cheesy and not super creative but it was enough to get my imagination going. And apparently she was also enjoying what little I was contributing. After we were done we agreed to make this our regular thing.

After all this, it was only natural that I start seeing my mom in a different way. I often caught myself staring at her round ass. During the weekends I looked forward to see her sunbathing by the pool in her bikini. At night I fought off the urge to sneak into her room to see her sleeping shirtless.

I really let myself indulge in these new desires. So much, that when mom told me she was going to be out of town for the weekend I knew I had to do something special.

"Come over," I texted my neighbor. "You can sleep in mom's bed."

"The whole weekend?!"she responded.

"Yeah," I said. "We're going to have the house to ourselves. And don't bring clothes. Mom should be around your size."

Everything before that seemed like practice for that weekend. For those two days, we roleplayed from the moment we got up to the moment we went to bed, even when we weren't having sex. I called her by mom's name, she would make breakfast and dinner, I did the chores she asked me to do, etc. Even when she had to leave the house she made sure I never stopped thinking about her as my mom. She sent me texts, sent me nudes, even left sexy notes around the house for me to find, all to keep the illusion going. For a moment I actually tricked myself into thinking she was actually my mother.

All good things come to an end, though. Eventually mom came back and my neighbor had move back to her place. Interacting with mom was understandably harder now. We hugged and my hands couldn't fall down her back to grab her ass. When she told me she was tired and needed a shower she didn't follow it up by inviting me to join her. It hadn't been a day and I already missed my alternative mother, the one who would "forget I was home" and masturbated in my room, waiting to be caught.

Mom disappeared into the hallway; leaving me alone with the thought that she was going to be completely naked in another room, running a bar of soap across her wet body. Maybe I just need to masturbate, I thought. Once I cum everything will be back to normal. I headed to my room but was stopped mid way.

"Honey?" I heard her yell from the bathroom. Annoyed, I went to the bathroom, knowing that she wouldn't be exposing herself to me, as I would have wanted. Not surprisingly, she was fully clothed. Surprisingly, however, she was holding on to a single piece of paper. My heart sank as I realized it was clearly one of the many notes my neighbor wrote me. I must have missed it somehow.

"Did... did you write this?" she asked, extending her hand towards me to show me the discovery.

I wasn't sure what to respond. I could let her believe I was the author of the explicit note, which would lead her to think her son writes incest fiction starring the both of them; or I could tell her the truth, which meant she'd know someone roleplays as her with her son.

I took the paper from her hands and skimmed it nervously. There was no way out of this, I thought. Both our names were written into the note and there was no way I could make her believe that someone else wrote it and left it here without me knowing. To make matters worse, it probably ended as bad as it could have: "when I get back, I want you to jump into the shower with me."

The safest option, I thought, was the first. I lied and told her I wrote it, saying that I didn't know what came over me.

"It's ok..." she said awkwardly, "You have... quite the imagination." She crumpled the piece of paper and threw it into the trash, saying, "let's forget I ever found this, okay?" forcing a smile.

The next couple of days were awkward. Mom and I avoided each other and our dinners together were silent. I felt so bad that I didn't masturbate or even respond to my neighbor's texts. At night I stayed awake horrified that mom knew I had a thing for her. I wanted to make it up to her somehow but didn't know exactly how.

"Enough is enough," I finally thought to myself while lying in bed one night. "The sooner we talk abut the elephant in the room the faster we can put this behind us."

The next morning I woke up determined to rip off the bandage. I looked for her in her room but didn't find her. The bed still wasn't made, meaning she had only recently gotten up. Disappointed, I led out a sigh and wondered if she was already making breakfast. Before heading out into the kitchen, however I noticed something strange.

Laying on top the messy sheets of her bed was a single wrinkled written piece of paper. The last line read "when I get back, I want you to jump into the shower with me."

"Weird," I thought, "I could have sworn she threw it away." Wondering what reasons mom could've had to keep the note, I left the paper where I had found it and exited her room.

On my way to the kitchen I was stopped by the sound of running water. I got closer to the bathroom door, confirming that the shower was running. "That's weird," I thought. Mom usually doesn't shower this early.

I turned the knob as quietly as I could. To my surprise, the door was unlocked. I opened a small crack to peek my head inside. The mirror was foggy and a warm mist was coming from behind the shower curtains. Those curtains were the only thing between mom's naked body and me. Naturally, the adrenaline started kicking in.

Noticing there was no reaction, I silently let myself inside and started to slowly remove my clothes. I was nervous as ever. Maybe it was just a coincidence, I thought. If I'm wrong there will be no going back for us. Still, at this point I couldn't control myself anymore.

Lowering my boxers, I stared at the curtain and grabbed it with one of my hands, swiftly pulling it aside. And there she was: started with droplets of water running down every inch of her. Her hands cupped her breasts and her eyes widened.

"Honey!" she screamed. "What are you doing?!"

That's it, I thought. It's over. I misunderstood everything.

Standing there, half erect and naked, all I could do was hide my face and say I'm sorry over and over again. Ashamed, I turned around and started picking up my clothes when mom stopped me.

"W-wait," she said, still holding her tits. " I mean, you've already seen me, right? Come join me...?"

I couldn't believe it. I was so embarrassed from the moment before I briefly considered declining. As she turned around to continue bathing, however, her beautiful bare ass faced me and I instinctively dropped my clothes and got in.

It was more cramped than I thought it would be. Clearly preferring not to make eye contact with me, mom's ass was uncomfortably close to my erection. I tried to avoid direct contact and started washing my body and watching mom clean hers.

I didn't want to make the first move, still shaken from everything that was happening, but I needed to test the waters somehow. I got closer and my dick naturally landed between her firm cheeks. She didn't react.

I got a bit closer and she let out a soft moan.

"You're too close, honey..." she said, but then started slowly grinding against me. I couldn't take it anymore.

Grabbing her by the waist I pulled her as close to me as I could and she let out another moan. Her movements became more pronounced and she continued, "Stop it, baby, this is wrong..."

I felt confident now. My hand moved from her waist and landed on her pussy, my fingers gently going up and down the outside of her hole. She wasn't trying to hide it anymore. Her hips moved violently, her breath became heavy, one of her hand hold on tight to her left tit while the other held on to my hair.

"Mom," I said softly. "I want to see you," but she didn't respond. Even at this point, she still wanted to avoid eye contact but I needed to see her face. I pulled away and turned her around to face me.

We stared at each other's eyes, taking in the passion behind them. I don't remember who kissed whom but before long our tongues got to know each other intimately. We turned the shower off and stepped outside, without taking our hands off each other. Sitting me down on the toilet seat, mom climbed on top of me, kissing me before sliding my cock inside her.

Calling my name, she pulled my face towards her chest and I started sucking on her nipples.

Before I knew it, I came inside her. For a while we kissed each other gently, overwhelmed by what had happened.

"Promise me something," she eventually said, staring deep into my eyes. "Next time you write one of those stories, you'll let me read it?" I laughed and agreed.

After that first incident with mom I went to my room to call my neighbor to apologize for avoiding her and explain what had happened. To my surprise, she wasn't angry at all. Instead, she was happy for me.

"There are plenty of other guys in the neighborhood," she told me. "You only have one mom."

And with that we ended our relationship. I assume she found herself someone knew to satisfy her needs and wished her well. I hung up, thinking on how much she had impacted my life.

Making my way to the kitchen, I found mom frying eggs with nothing but an apron on.

"I owe her so much," I thought.

jdlvyeah
jdlvyeah
64 Followers