Rolling Den of Iniquity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep on trucking," Scott said after the girl had attempted, and failed, to slam the heavy door shut.

When Schott pulled up to pick Jenny up, he saw her sitting on the sidewalk by the side of the brick building, head down.

She looked up when he pulled to a stop and Scott could see that she was crying.

"Manager fired me," she explained when he pulled her to her feet.

Eduardo had come in and had expected his girlfriend to give him free food. Jenny had refused and Eduardo threw a little bit of a tantrum.

"Don't need that kind of stuff around here, the manager, a dour faced older man had spat. "Why I hate hiring pretty chicks; they always got them boyfriends all kind of trouble."

Even though it wasn't her fault, even though Jenny had refused to give Eduardo free food, had done the right thing, Earl was sure to punish Jenny.

"I hate it here," Jenny sobbed bitterly. "I just God damned fucking hate it here!"

"Jenny!" Scott gasped, shocked.

He had never heard his sister use such profane language.

"And now you're leaving!" she wailed.

He pulled the van into a parking lot and parked. Then he pulled his wailing sister into his lap and held her tightly.

"Please, Scott," his sister sobbed piteously. "Please don't leave me again. I was so scared when you left for the Army and now you leaving me again!"

"How about if I take you with me?" he asked.

It was a sudden decision; Scott had not even thought of it before.

"You would... You would take me with you?" Jenny asked, tears beginning to dry.

"Yeah, I mean, shit, what, you're nineteen, white and free, right?" he asked.

"Aieegh!" she screamed happily and hugged him tightly.

She pressed her full lips against his lips and gave him a jammy kiss.

Then reality intervened. She lay her head against his broad shoulder.

"But you know Mom and Dad would never ever in a million years ever let me go," she said.

"What? Last time I checked, you an adult," Scott said.

"Tell that to them, huh?" she spat bitterly.

"Who says we got to tell them?" Scott asked.

She gave him another jammy kiss, then wiggled out of his lap and got into the passenger seat.

Chapter 3

Wednesday night, while Joyce, Earl, and Jenny were at church, listening to the good Reverend Hatfield drone on and on, Scott was at the Collins' house.

The very first thing Scott had done was spray Jenny's bedroom window with WD-40. He even checked it and nodded in approval; it made no noise as it raised and lowered. Then he loosened the screen so that a simple push could knock it away.

Then he gathered the clothing at Jenny had set aside.

"Everything to the left of the red hanger," she'd whispered when Scott answered his telephone.

"Shoes, drawers?" Scott asked.

"Girls don't wear drawers," she giggled.

"Who you talking to?" Earl demanded to know.

"Christie," Jenny lied.

"I know this Christie girl?" Earl demanded.

"No; used to go to the Vo-Tech with me," Jenny said.

"Give me that phone," Earl demanded.

"Hey man, wow, what's your hang up?" Christie asked when Earl barked "Hello?" into the telephone.

"So, girls don't wear drawers?" Earl snarled.

"No, man, I don't even wear a bra man," Christie affirmed.

With an impish grin, she proved this point by lifting the hem of her blouse and flashing her bare breasts to Scott. When Jenny's voice came back on the phone, she handed the phone back to Scott and walked away.

Now Scott had to smile; Jenny had stuffed bras and panties into all the shoes that were neatly stacked to the left of the red plastic hanger.

Her jewelry box held her entire life savings, nearly a thousand dollars in cash, along with the cheap costume jewelry she'd accumulated over the years. He then made one more careful sweep around the small room.

Pat and Christie did their best to get Scott stumbling stupid drunk on his last night in Sweet Oak, Texas. But because both Pat and Christie had been drinking all day, plus smoking a few joints, they passed out long before Scott was even buzzing.

So, when Scott left Saturday morning, neither Pat nor Christie woke up to tell him good bye.

Ann and Michael were at the Collins' house when Scott pulled up. Scott smiled; Michael had parked so that Scott had no choice but to park in front of the neighbor's house. This would put his van out of sight of the kitchen window.

Ann and Michael and five year old Penny did wish Scott good luck. Three year old Mikey just played with his Tonka truck, ignoring his uncle.

Jenny again burst into tears when Scott got to his feet and said it was time for him to go. She hugged him tightly, then ran from the room wailing.

A second later, her bedroom door slammed shut.

Scott hugged his mother, shook hands with his father, with Michael, then hugged Ann.

Then he walked to his van. Peering on the side of the house, he saw the screen from Jenny's window lying on the ground. And when he got into his van, he smiled at her as she sat on the bed in the rear of the van.

Their first stop was to the post office. Jenny dropped the post card telling her parents that she'd decided to go with Scott to Louisiana.

Their second stop was to fill the twenty gallon tank with gasoline.

"Thank goodness I get fourteen miles to the gallon," Scott said as he shook his head. "Gas ain't cheap."

Just before pulling away from the gas station, Jenny leaned over, pushing her large breasts into Scott's side and gave him a jammy kiss.

"Love you so much," she enthused.

"Love you too," Scott chuckled.

"Think they figured it out yet?" Jenny asked, suddenly worried.

"Doubt it," Scott said. "Maybe by supper time."

They stopped at a Burger King for supper; Jenny said she was sick of McDonald's. When he walked around and opened her door for her, Jenny again pushed her large chest into him and gave him a very jammy kiss, full on his lips.

Scott let her order, then ordered his own meal.

In 1977, cell phones were still a thing of Science Fiction. And Scott had not given his parents his address in DeGarde, Louisiana, mainly because he did not have an address yet.

Pat and Christie had the address of Scott's place of employment, in case they needed to forward anything to him. But there was no phone number with that contact information.

So, when Earl called, looking for Scott, Jenny was missing, and the screen from her window had been busted out, Christie suggested that the irate father just mellow out.

When Scott and Jenny crossed over the Texas-Louisiana border, Jenny squealed and gave Scott an excited hug and kiss.

Thankfully, traffic was light; it was eleven thirty at night.

"God bless, driving fifty five really blows. We're stopping here, get a couple of motel rooms," Scott wearily said as he pulled in front of the Home Comfort Inn in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

"A couple, why we need a couple rooms?" Jenny asked.

"Uh, because, " Scott stammered.

"Scott, that's stupid; that's just throwing away money," Jenny pointed out.

He did not argue with her, just parked. He then grabbed his smallest suitcase and waited. Jenny grabbed her own suitcase, the last thing she'd packed before jumping out of her bedroom window.

"Help you?" a wizened old man snarled as the weary Scott and the excited Jenny came into the lobby.

"Need a room," Scott said.

"You married?" the man demanded. "I run me a good Christian place here. None of that funny business going on here, hear?"

"Yes," Jenny said before Scott could respond. "I'm Jenny Collins, and this is Scott Collins."

"Suppose you got you IDs says that?" the man growled, not believing the young beauty.

"Certainly," Jenny said and produced her Vo-Tech Student identification card.

"Thank you, Sugar," the man said, tone much more friendly as he pushed Scott's driver's license across the counter.

They registered and Scott carried the two suitcases while Jenny navigated them to Room 132.

There was one double bed in the room. Scott almost turned to go ask for another room. But Jenny grabbed him and pulled him into the room.

"It'll be fine," she assured him, hugging him tightly.

She may say it would be fine, but Scott's tired brain did not stop his cock from hardening considerably as Jenny pushed her firm breasts into him. His tired brain did not stop his cock from hardening when she pressed her soft lips against his in a jammy wet kiss.

The bathroom was tiny; a toilet, a pedestal sink, and a shower stall.

"Wow, don't try to turn around in there; might break something," Scott quipped.

"Okay, Heads I go first, tails you go second?" Jenny said, pulling a quarter out of her purse.

"Wow, that was so funny I forgot to laugh," Scott chuckled. "Go ahead."

Either because of how small the bathroom was, or because Scott was her brother and she didn't think about it, Jenny undressed in front of Scott.

She wiggled and jiggled and strained out of her skin tight blue jeans and plain white bikini briefs. Her lacy top and industrial strength bra fluttered to the ground and Scott was staring at two magnificent globes, capped with large pale pink areolae and fat nipples. Her belly was flat, soft, with a nick where her belly button should be, and her pubic mound was capped with light blonde curls.

Her buttocks were just a gentle swell, but her hips were nice curves.

Jenny scampered, nude, into the bathroom and closed the door.

A moment later, Scott heard the toilet flush.

He then chuckled as he heard her shriek. Obviously, the water did not start off at a very warm temperature.

He had no idea how long she was in there, but his bladder was about to burst when she finally did emerge. One cheap motel towel was wrapped, turban style around her head, and another was wrapped around her chest. It barely covered her large breasts and did not reach down far enough to cover her pussy or small buttocks.

Scott relieved himself into the commode, then closed the door.

The shower gurgled, then let loose with a fairly cold spray of water. Obviously, Jenny had drained the tiny water heater of the warm water and Scott was shivering by the time he finished. But it had at least relieved him of his perpetual erection.

Then he used the last small towel to briskly rub himself down.

Jenny was sitting on the bed, brushing her long blonde hair. She was dressed in a translucent pink top with frilly, translucent panties. Her large breasts were clearly visible through the mesh material of the top and her blonde muff was clearly visible through the panties.

Scott pulled on a clean tee shirt and a pair of boxers, then lay down in the bed.

Her buttocks, the crack of her buttocks was clearly visible in the panties as she vigorously brushed her shining hair.

"You mean to tell me Mom and Dad let you run around in that," Scott finally said.

She giggled before putting her hair brush into her purse.

She then turned to him and smiled.

"Right, Dad would have a heart attack," she said and struck a pose.

She then rolled over and kissed him.

"Nope, bought it yesterday, for this trip," she confessed as she draped her arm across him.

She kissed him again.

"You like it?" she asked, voice barely more than a whisper.

"Uh yeah, it's outtasight," he said. "Hell, there's not enough of it to not like it."

She giggled again.

Brother and sister must have been exhausted; they both fell asleep, entwined with each other

Chapter 4

Scott had a wonderful dream. He dreamed that Raquel Welsh, the beautiful movie star had her beautiful lips wrapped around his throbbing cock. He dreamed that he had his hands on her monumental breasts.

With a groan, he emptied his swollen balls into Raquel's mouth, pumping stream after stream of his semen into her mouth.

When he woke up, it was still dark outside; he could just make out the lights from the motel's parking lot through the curtains. Jenny's flimsy top had been pushed up to just under her throat; her two large breasts were pushing into his chest.

His own tee shirt had worked itself up to about mid chest.

Gently, he pulled Jenny's top down, covering her breasts.

Then he wiggled out of the bed and again emptied his bladder.

The tiny bathroom did have a miniature coffee pot and Scott made himself a cup of the lukewarm, bitter liquid.

Jenny woke up and sleepily swatted at Scott.

"I got cold," she complained, then entered the bathroom.

"Put some clothes on," Scott nearly said, but did not.

"Now," she demanded, crawling back into the bed. "Come back to bed and hold me."

He put the empty paper cup on the table, crawled into the bed behind her and spooned with her.

"That's better," she sleepily said and put her hand over his.

It was daylight outside when Scott woke up. His hard cock was pushing through his boxer shorts and her panties, grinding against the crack of Jenny's ass. His hand was firmly pressed against her luscious breast.

"Guess I'm not a virgin anymore," Jenny giggled, holding his hand firmly against her breasts.

"Huh?" Scott asked loudly, trying to extricate himself from her.

"At Juicy's, you said if that part of a man entered any part of a woman, she wasn't a virgin," Jenny giggled.

To emphasize her point, she wiggled her buttocks against his cock.

"That thing of yours has been jamming up against my butt all night," she accused.

"Sorry," Scott gasped, finally extricating himself.

"Don't be," she cheerfully said.

Then she flounced into the bathroom again.

Moments later, she bounded out of the bathroom, nude, sleepwear in her hand.

Scott went into the bathroom, closed the door, and then quickly masturbated, dumping a load of his semen into the toilet.

Then he pulled on a clean pair of jeans, a comfortable shirt, and a pair of earth shoes.

Four hours later, they pulled up to the DeGarde Inn. Again, Jenny told the bored clerk that they were husband and wife and they rented a single room.

"Now, this is more like it," Scott enthused, looking at the queen sized bed in the room.

"That guy said only place open is Arby's," Jenny pouted.

"Yeah, said the only grocery store's not open until tomorrow," Scott agreed.

He found the business card Jay Tooms, his supervisor had thoughtfully provided, dialed '9' on the hotel telephone and waited for the dial tone. Then he dialed the number.

"Hello, Miss Scandurro? Oh, Mrs. Scandurro, sorry about that," Scott said. "Uh yeah, my sis, wife and I are in the market for an apartment?"

A moment later, he thanked the woman, then hung up.

"Your Sis-wife, huh?" Jenny teased and pushed him back on the bed.

She then quickly straddled his belly and bounced on him a few times.

"Ugh!" he complained playfully.

"'Uh, yeah, my sis-wife and I are looking for an apartment?'" Jenny said, imitating his deep voice.

"Shut up," he laughed and easily rolled her over.

"So, when are we meeting her?" Jenny asked.

"We're not," Scott admitted.

He kissed her, a quick little kiss to her lips. She gripped him in a fierce hug, preventing him from pulling away.

"She says she doesn't show apartments on Sundays," Scott said. "So, tomorrow, while I'm at work? She's picking you up and the two of y'all are going look at what she's got, all right?"

"Uh huh," Jenny agreed.

"Two bedroom; oh, if they got one with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, that would be dynamite," Scott said.

They both decided that they just were not in the mood for Arby's, so drove back to Lafayette, Louisiana. There, they found a seafood restaurant that was open.

"Aw man!" Scott enthused as he ate the seafood gumbo. "Jenny, you need to find out how to fix this!"

She agreed as she ate her fried shrimp.

Then, stuffed and happy, they left the restaurant and drove back to the DeGarde Inn.

"Yes, need a wakeup call for uh, six, all right?" Scott said as Jenny availed herself of the shower.

"Scott, you got your razor?" Jenny called out.

"Yeah, why?" Scott asked.

"Can't find mine," Jenny said. "Oh, damn! I bet I didn't pack it!"

"Damn, you can go one more day, huh?" Scott asked.

"Not really," Jenny pouted.

Scott developed another erection as he watched his sister apply his shave foam to her sleek legs. When she bent over and her cute little pink anus winked at him, he beat a hasty retreat out of the bathroom.

She stepped out a moment later, one towel around her hair, another around her body. Again, the towel barely covered her breasts and just barely reached to just below her crotch.

He stepped into the bathroom, gripped his aching cock and beat off. His semen sprayed the walls of the shower.

Then he lathered, rinsed off, and got out.

"Jenny, need one of them towels," Scott called out.

"Huh, oh, sorry!" Jenny said and handed him the towel from around her luscious body.

Tonight's sleepwear was no better than last night's sleepwear. It was two flaps of material that just managed to cover her breasts, one bow holding them together. The panties was a micro-bikini brief style; tufts of her light blonde pubic hair stuck out at the top of the panties.

"Again, I know Mom and Dad never let you wear that," Scott said.

"Let's not talk about Mom and Dad, huh?" Jenny said as she brushed her blonde hair.

She looked over her shoulder at him.

"They don't exist," she said. "They ceased to exist minute we crossed the Louisiana state line."

This time, brother and sister did get underneath the covers, did watch a little of the local television broadcast before sleep overtook them.

Scott had a beautiful dream of the Swiss sex symbol Ursula Andress slurping hungrily on his cock. Her breasts were firm, ripe in his hands as he squeezed them.

Again, he woke up, hard cock pressed firmly against Jenny's small backside, hand firmly gripping her nude breast. The skimpy top was nowhere to be seen.

Scott wiggled away from Jenny, went and masturbated, then urinated. After washing his hands, he returned to bed. He put his back to her back and fell asleep again.

Chapter 5

The ringing telephone woke Scott and he pulled his hand from Goldie Hawn's luscious breast, then jerked awake, realizing it was not Goldie's breast, but Jenny's breast.

"Hello?" he said into the telephone.

"Wake up call," a cheerful female chirped into his ear.

"Thanks," Scott said.

"Welcome, have a dynamite day," the girl said.

He showered, shaved, then pulled on his suit and gleaming shoes.

"Hey," Jenny said groggily.

"Hey, Sleeping Beauty," Scott teased.

"What time is it?" Jenny asked.

"Almost seven; start at eight but you know how it is, if you're not fifteen minutes early, you're ten minutes late," Scott said.

"That doesn't make any sense," Jenny said.

"Uh huh; Mrs. Scandurro's coming get you about nine so y'all can look at apartments," Scott said, peeling a few hundred dollar bills out of his money clip.

He put the bills under the telephone on the nightstand.

"That should be enough for the first month's rent and the security deposit," he said. "It's not? She should know where the courthouse is."

"I got money too," Jenny reminded him.

"And when I get back, we'll go to O'Neil's in Elgee, okay?" Scott said and looked away as Jenny sat up in the bed. "Supposed to have real good furniture."

Her top was still nowhere in sight, her beautiful globes and hard nipples were on display.

"Okay," Jenny said and held out her arms. "Give me a kiss bye."

He bent and pressed his lips to hers.

He jerked back when she slid her tongue into his mouth.

"Jenny, huh? What's the big deal?" he snapped, wiping his mouth with his hand.

"What?" Jenny asked.

"We're, damn it, I'm your brother! You're not, you don't do that to your brother!" he snapped.

"No," she giggled, shaking her beautiful head. "You're my bruh-husband."

"That's enough," Scott snapped, still irritated with her.