Rolling in the Meep Ch. 10

Story Info
Mermaid bonding time.
3.7k words
4.68
15k
8
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki watched Elena up ahead, her rainbow hair bouncing like waves as she ran, Ahri close behind. Elena always seemed to have tons of energy to spare, she would fidget incessantly when she was forced to sit down for long periods of time. She and Amarisa walked leisurely, mimicked all around them by the mermaids enjoying the gorgeous afternoon.

Although almost every mermaid was mostly one general color, in the sunlight they were iridescent, their main color glowed brightly so that no mermaid was ever the same. As Nikki watched a beautiful violet mermaid talk to a friend, she wondered if that was why Elena seemed to be so popular with the mermaids, perhaps they found her alike to them with her rainbow colored hair.

"Hello Nikki!"

She was startled out of her thoughts when the violet mermaid called her by name, waving happily.

"Oh. Hello." She waved uncertainly back, but smiling.

"Why don't we try in here?" Amarisa asked after they had caught up to Elena and Ahri.

****

They weren't in the shop for very long when the shopkeeper came over to peer at them. Once she saw that they were shoppers, she chirped happily, "Take your time.", before returning to her work of restocking the shelves.

The relaxed nature of the comment made Nikki feel pleased, there was no pressuring to buy or anything here. She looked at the assortment of things for sale, cooking items, household items, crafts items and what not.

"Hm." Ahri said thoughtfully to a flour sifter while Amarisa looked fascinated by a giant mug. "It holds an entire liter!" She said excitedly to Nikki, showing her the large glass mug. "That's a ton of beer." Nikki commented. "I want one too." She picked up the large mug, it was so heavy that she had to hold it with two hands. They put them back on the shelf for now so that they could look around some more.

"Check this out." Ahri said to Nikki, offering her a candle. Nikki took a sniff and was greeted with the rich scent of chocolate.

"Wow, it smells so good." She said, watching Ahri place the candle back onto the shelf. "I kinda wanna eat it now."

Ahri laughed. "Come here." She said, leading her to another area. "Take a look at this section, all handcrafted mermaid art."

"Oh...wow." Nikki and Elena scanned the small display area. There was a variety of art, but what was most striking were the drawings of mermaids swimming in the ocean, with other mermaids, even portraits of mermaids with them posing for the artist. Sometimes they weren't even the focus of the scenes, but Nikki's eyes were drawn to them. There were sculptures too, wood, stone and clay. Amarisa came to join them, putting her arms around Nikki's waist. Nikki spotted the familiar wooden fantasy creatures that she knew Amarisa had made. She squeezed Amarisa's hands lovingly, leaning back against her.

"Check this out!" Elena pointed to a large, life-size sculpture of a very specific appendage.

"Yep." Elena put her arm on Nikki's shoulder and sighed. "Mermaid cock with wings. Think I'm gonna have to get it."

****

As they strolled down the walkway of the stores, Elena took the large mermaid cock statue out of the bag to admire it. "Yes, this is a very common symbol of a mermaid's fertility, a mermaid couple that wanted to become pregnant would have at least one of these around their house." Amarisa said as Nikki and Elena touched the small white wings, rubbed the big thick tip. She couldn't help but feel a longing in her loins when she saw Nikki take the big statue in her hands and roll it around in her hands, feeling the heft and the smoothness of the stone, handling it with the same tenderness that she would Amarisa's cock. She nuzzled Nikki's cheek fondly, delighted when she heard her giggle.

"You really shouldn't have paid for my stuff." Nikki pouted as she passed the cock back to Elena. Amarisa was carrying the two carefully packaged large mugs and the chocolate candle.

"But I wanted to." Amarisa said with a low, gentle rumble. "You're my mate, I want to take care of you." There was a deep part of her that was dedicated to her, a strong urge to protect her mate.

"Yes I know you do." Nikki said, squeezing Amarisa's hand. "But I can take care of you too."

"Yes, you're very important to us." Elena said so seriously that they all laughed.

"Maybe tonight you'll let us take care of you. Several times." Elena said with a wink as Nikki giggled.

"Oh, I'd like that very much!" Amarisa said eagerly.

They headed to the next store over, which was a store that sold sweets. It was designed like an old fashioned candy store, with center aisles full of packaged candies, and jars on the wall shelves filled with an assortment of bulk candies in plastic jars and containers. Amarisa watched the two women fondly as their eyes spilled over the display, over the cinnamon red hearts, sour lemon drops and other specialties like peanut brittle, toffees and at the front, a display case full of homemade fudge. Ahri pulled Amarisa aside and said she was going to another store to get something before running out the door.

Amarisa grabbed a plastic candy bag from a box near one of the shelves and started filling it up with her favorite sour gummy candy. She also got some M&Ms and skittles and pop rocks, then looked over to see what the girls had decided on. Nikki had an assortment of chocolate bars on the counter and was putting some caramels into a bag. Elena had a bag of jelly beans and was looking at a barrel of sponge candy with a contemplative look on her face.

"You should try it, it's delicious." Amarisa said to her.

"Alright." Elena said with a grin as she grabbed one of the packages. "Where did Ahri go?"

"Oh she went to the other store to get something." Amarisa said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"Oh. Well do you think Ahri would like anything?"

"She is quite fond of the marshmallow chocolate fudge here." Amarisa said. "I'll buy some for her."

"No, no, I got it. She's been quite good to us, cooking for us and everything. I'd love to treat her." Elena said. There was something about the way Elena said this, almost tenderly that made Amarisa look at her more closely, but Elena didn't look up. Hm.

They paid for everything and headed out the door, their hands heavier with the candies they were carrying.

"Ooh, look what Ahri got." Amarisa said with interest as Ahri walked over with a cardboard drink tray with four drinks.

"Lemonade!" Ahri said cheerfully as everyone greeted her with delight. Ahri passed each of them a lemonade and they decided to head back to the house to drop everything off. Elena gave Ahri the fudge and was rewarded with a delighted meep. Ahri quickly broke off pieces of fudge to share with everyone.

"Remember we have the dinner tonight with Eris, so it's probably not a good idea to have too much candy." Amarisa said wisely.

"Mph. Mmphmm." Elena said, mouth full of marshmallow. Ahri laughed and took a bite out of the fudge.

"I like how they put half a lemon in each cup." Nikki said, admiring the plastic cup. "Makes it look so much more appetizing."

They walked back to the house and sat down, relived to be out of the heat of the afternoon sun.

"So tired." Ahri mumbled as she flopped down on the couch, closing her eyes. The others soon joined her, Nikki trying to suck at the lemon with the straw.

"This place is so amazing, I'm really loving it." Elena said, lying down next to Ahri so she could take a picture of them together with her phone. Ahri stayed still for the picture and then stuck her tongue out to lick Elena's cheek.

"Hey! Oh you." Elena giggled.

"Tomorrow, we'll take you sightseeing some more, we can take a trip down the river to some place very special, but no picture taking there." Ahri said firmly.

"Aw, why not?" Nikki complained, turning the phone over to snap a picture of Ahri.

"It's a secret, as a human you're lucky that we're taking you there at all." Amarisa said, poking Nikki playfully.

Everyone was a little sleepy after the exciting morning, so they split up to go to their rooms. Nikki lounged on the bed, checking out the Facebook updates and her text messages while Amarisa read a book. The spring breeze blew through the room, rustling the drapes and dancing across her face. She put the phone on the dresser and curled up against Amarisa for a nap.

She awoke to Amarisa shaking her. "We gotta get ready for dinner." Amarisa said, walking over to the suitcase so she could start pulling out clothes.

"Mph." Nikki grumbled, hugging the blankets. So comfy.

"Why don't you wear that cute little blue dress you have?" Amarisa said, searching through the clothes.

"Ah, don't go through my stuff, you'll mess it up!" Nikki got up, pushing Amarisa's hands away. Amarisa sat down on the fur rug and chuckled.

"Ah, that got you up fast."

Nikki leaned forward as Amarisa sat back. "You like that dress?" she teased, putting a hand on Amarisa's chest.

"I love it." Amarisa said, baring her teeth playfully and nibbling on Nikki's neck.

"Mmm.." Nikki gave Amarisa a quick kiss before she leaned over the suitcase to find that dress. "Don't make any more plans for tonight."

"I won't." Amarisa said from behind her, leaning in close and wrapping her arms around Nikki's waist, bumping her pelvis against Nikki's behind. Thankfully she moved away to get changed too, otherwise Eris' dinner would be two people short.

****

"This place looks expensive." Amarisa said suspiciously to Elena as they approached the fancy place, with its white stucco and elegant patio.

"So get the cheapest thing on the menu." Elena teased. "You're on vacation, enjoy yourself."

"Hmph." Amarisa said. Going for a different tactic, Elena looked over at Nikki and Ahri who were walking ahead, conversing.

"Doesn't she look gorgeous?" She nodded Nikki, who had her hair done up into a loose bun, working with the backless dress showing off the gentle curve of her neck and her upper back.

"Yes." Amarisa said, her gaze softening. Haha, easy.

They spotted Eris waiting outside the restaurant for them. She was dressed again, in spiffy looking black pants and a dark purple collared shirt with a tie. "Hm she's looking good." Elena commented as she watched her greet Nikki and Ahri.

"Glad all of you could make it, I got a table for us already, shall we head in?"

The restaurant appeared to be very popular, almost every table was full with mermaids talking and eating, drinking wine. It looked like every mermaid here was dressed up, perhaps there was a dress code. The hostess led them to the back where they could have a private room, the floor was raised here so they could all have a bench seat and sit back against the comfy cushions. Ahri and Eris sat across from the three and were chatting with each other in mermish so Nikki took a look at the menu while Elena took a look at the cutlery.

"Hm...well this is going to be difficult." She muttered to Elena who was sitting on her left. "It's all in mermish."

Eris looked up at her comment. "Well perhaps we could all get a platter to share if everyone's interested, we can all get a few different salads and appetizers though. Perhaps Amarisa could help you two with the menu?"

"Meep." Amarisa said with a nod, leaning over so she could help the two with the menus. Ahri looked over, looking seemingly displeased with the seating arrangement now as the three huddled together to discuss the choices. Nikki noticed and nudged Amarisa, nodding at Ahri.

"Ahri, perhaps the spinach chicken salad?" Amarisa asked, and Ahri nodded eagerly.

****

"What's this?" Amarisa said curiously, poking the white ball in the salad.

"Bocconcini." Eris said, who was pouring red wine for everyone. At Amarisa's confused look she elaborated. "Small mozzarella cheeses."

"Ooh!" Amarisa said eagerly, taking a bite. The restaurant had excellent service, and once the orders had been taken it seemed to have taken no time at all for the appetizers to arrive.

"Amarisa loves cheese." Elena said with a chuckle as Amarisa finished her salad and started poking at Elena's salad to see if she had any bocconcini left. "We always run out of room in the meat drawer, it's just full of cheese."

"Hm, you two live together?" Eris said, looking confused. "I thought Amarisa was with Nikki?"

"Yes, they're together, we're roommates, got an apartment downtown, Nikki lives on campus."

"Oh, I see." Eris said, intrigued. They chatted a little longer until the waitress came with the entrees, and Amarisa licked her lips in anticipation.

"Looks delicious!" Elena said, admiring the massive seafood platter. It was busy for a moment as everyone passed the food around, and then quiet as everyone ate.

"Try the oysters with the lemon-garlic aioli." Ahri suggested after trying it herself.

"The whole thing at once." Amarisa urged Nikki, holding up an oyster shell to Nikki's mouth.

"Oh! Ok." Nikki said, trying to slurp it up. Satisfied, Amarisa returned to her own food.

"You know, oysters at best eaten raw." Elena commented, selecting one of the squirt bottles and adding the sauce.

"They're an aphrodisiac too, trying to get us psyched up?" Ahri teased Eris, who blushed as they laughed.

"Perhaps I am." She said with a chuckle and a wink. "Would you like a lobster tail, Elena?"

"Oh yes please." Elena said, taking the offered lobster tail.

"Crab leg?" Ahri asked, offering the plate of king crab.

"Oh hell yes." Elena said, accepting the plate.

"Aw crap, hate these things." She grumbled as she tried to use the fork to extract the soft crab inside.

"Use the crab cracker, silly." Ahri said, showing her how to use to the tool to crack the hard shell of the crab. "Tada." She said, scooping out the tasty crab meat and putting it on Elena's plate.

"Oh sweet!" Elena took the crab cracker and pressed down a crab leg. "Oh crap." She muttered as the crab flipped out of the cracker almost gracefully and fell onto the floor, much to the amusement of all the mermaids.

Nikki sat back as the two other mermaids helped Elena with the crab legs, taking a look over at her girlfriend. She hadn't forgotten Amarisa teasing her earlier, and god did she look hot right now, she looked great in a business suit. Amarisa eating a mussel, incredibly oblivious as to how erotic it looked as she used her tongue to get at the dressing.

"You ever seen the inside of a mussel? It looks quite interesting." She said in a low voice to Amarisa.

"Hm?" Amarisa took a peek and jerked back, startled. "It looks like... like a pussy." She said, tilting her head to study it for a moment before grinning.

"Look." Amarisa said, licking at the mussel. Nikki giggled at the silliness, but felt her body respond to it anyway. She wanted Amarisa's mouth on her, teasing her like that.

"You are so hot right now." Nikki said, reaching down to put her hand on Amarisa's thigh, rubbing it. Amarisa raised her eyebrows, surprised but pleased.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom now, I want you to join me in five minutes." Nikki muttered to her softly, standing up. She watched Amarisa's eyes darken with lust. "Be right back everyone." She said to the rest of the group.

****

Nikki wandered down the dark hall. Saucy jazz music teased her from hidden speakers high in the walls until she finally found the washroom. There was only one main washroom, but there were separate stalls built right into the wall. It looked very sturdy. She washed the greasy lobster butter from her hands as she waited for Amarisa to arrive. She was playing with the potpourri in the ceramic bowl when Amarisa came in.

"Took you long enough." She teased as Amarisa hurried over to her, pulling her into her arms and kissing her. She tugged on Amarisa's lower lip with her teeth. "Come on." She said, taking her by the hand and pulling her into one of the bathrooms.

"You look great in that dress." Amarisa said in a sultry voice, running her hands down Nikki's shoulders. "The dark blue just brings out your features, you're so gorgeous."

"Oh, go on." Nikki said, pleased and giddy from the unexpected compliment and Amarisa's hands on her, the small of her back, pulling her in close for another heated kiss.

"We don't have much time before they realize something's up." She muttered to Amarisa.

"We better make it quick then." Amarisa said, pushing one shoulder strap off.

"No, not like that." Nikki said with a giggle. At Amarisa's confused look she took Amarisa's hand, bringing it down and up her dress. Amarisa's eyes widened as she felt her. "I'm so wet for you." Nikki purred. Amarisa growled in response. Nikki pushed her down onto the toilet seat so that she could straddle her legs. Amarisa was playing with the strap of her dress again,

"I want to see you." She said, letting the straps fall down Nikki's shoulders, exposing her dark bra.

Nikki leaned back and unclasped it quickly, letting her breasts spill out. Amarisa leaned over to press her lips against them in a gentle caress, which only made her want more.

"Oh yes." She gasped as the caress grew into an insistent sucking, rousing up urges. She put her hand on the back on Amarisa's head, wanting more.

"Come on," she said, kissing her on the lips before reaching down to undo her zipper. Amarisa pulled her pants down, and Nikki caressed the bulge in her shorts before pulling them down. Amarisa's cock popped free, and she put her hands on it, stroking it for a brief moment before guiding it inside her.

"Nikki!" Amarisa gasped, eyes wide at the sudden insertion. Nikki was already riding her cock, part of her was surprised that she could take Amarisa's mating cock so easily, but she had been wanting her badly all day and just couldn't wait any longer.

"Ohhh..." Amarisa groaned, running a hand through her hair. She started to get up, breaking contact with Nikki for a moment. Pants around her ankles, she lifted Nikki up, pressing her up against the wall before thrusting into her again. Nikki moaned as the friction between their bodies sent waves up pleasure up to her head, making her dizzy. All the tension was fading away, she felt it all in her back, leaving her in tendrils. "Oh my god." She moaned, spreading her legs so Amarisa could enter her fully. She heard Amarisa take a sharp intake of breath as she took in all of her.

"Faster." She urged, helping by squeezing Amarisa's firm buttocks. She watched Amarisa's gaze travel downward to watch her breasts bouncing up and down wildly, also enjoying the ride. The thud of their bodies together and the sounds of their wet lovemaking sounded so filthy but was also arousing.

She felt Amarisa's thrusts going more frantic, so she held her breasts so that Amarisa could enjoy looking at them. Amarisa gave a final thrust before freezing, shooting her mermaid spunk into her. They kissed for a few seconds before Nikki went over to the toilet to wipe the mess from her pussy with some toilet paper.

"I don't know why, but you look so hot doing that." Amarisa commented as they put their clothes back on. "Maybe it's because I know was the one that made the mess."

Nikki smirked at her. "Well you better clean it up next time. How's my hair?"

"It looks fine. Me?"

"Eh.." Nikki put a strand back in its place. "Ok now you're good."

The two women were still enjoying their food when Amarisa and Nikki returned, but now they were enjoying some sort of drinking game involving shots.

"Watcha doing?" Nikki asked.

"Playing the "I've Never" drinking game." Elena said with a smirk as the two sat back down. "So far I'm winning."

"Hm." Nikki said, looking over at the two mermaids who were starting to look tipsy.

"It's easy, I just say anything involving the ocean and they've done it. Swam with sharks, caught a fish with my bare hands, etc."

12