Rolling in the Meep Ch. 11

Story Info
The four women return to Amarisa's house after dinner.
2.7k words
4.54
16.7k
13
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahri and Elena were still passing the joint back and forth when they went inside. "Come on, let's all watch a movie together." Elena suggested, blowing smoke into the air.

"Okay." Amarisa said cheerfully. There wasn't enough room on the couch for the four drunk women to sit comfortably so they spread out some blankets on the ground.

Nikki and Amarisa cuddled on the couch and Ahri and Elena were on the ground sitting on comfy blankets. After putting out the joint, Elena fiddled with her laptop, clicking through her folders to find a good movie. Nikki laughed when she saw the giant cock-with-wings statue standing proudly on the fireplace mantle. She got up to go over and look at it and Amarisa followed.

"Ah, the cock." Ahri said with a chuckle, smiling lazily. "Yes, pick it up, those statues are designed to be handled."

The two girls laughed loudly at that, things were even funnier under the influence of alcohol.

"What?" Ahri said to more laugher, "I'm serious, the fertility statues are designed to be touched, stroked, and historically it was believed to bring good luck."

"Well, if you say so." Nikki said, still giggling as she took the statue back to the couch.

"How about this one?" Elena asked.

"Eh, seen it." Nikki said, running her hands over the smooth stone.

"Ok how about this?"

"The three of us watched that together last weekend, remember?"

"Oh, pft, we didn't really watch it, we mostly..." She trailed off after glancing quickly at Ahri.

"Too busy making out." Amarisa spoke from behind her, drunkenly. "Go on, you can tell her." She said, "It's ok, a threesome is not uncommon with mermaids, we're a close group."

Ahri nodded, albeit shyly.

"Oh." Elena said, hesitant. She wasn't sure what Nikki would be ok with sharing, so she just started looking through the movies again. She was talking to Ahri about one of the action-thrillers when she realized that Ahri wasn't really listening. She was looking at Nikki.

Nikki was still playing with the cock, perhaps she had started daydreaming a bit, because she was unaware of what she was doing, stroking the long cock and rubbing the tip almost lovingly. Both of the mermaids were now staring and her intently, and while Amarisa was hidden behind Nikki and under the blanket, Ahri was exposed, and she was sporting a prodigious erection.

It startled Elena, she was completely not expecting to see a big cock all of a sudden, even though Ahri was constantly naked, her cock had been hidden, tucked away in her prepuce sheath.

She looked away quickly, though she had to force herself to do so, she wanted to have a closer look. "Ok, let's watch this one." She said, finally starting a movie.

"Ok." Ahri said cheerfully. "Blanket?"

"Okay, thanks." She said, keeping her eyes on the screen while Ahri pulled the blanket over both of them. It was late and getting cold, so Ahri turned on the electric fireplace too. When Ahri returned, Elena moved in close, snuggling up to her.

Meanwhile, Amarisa had other things in mind. Nikki was lying in front of her, her sweet was wafting towards her and her body was pressed up against her. While Ahri and Elena watched the movie, she caressed Nikki's bare shoulders, trailing down her lower back, massaging her. She felt Nikki press her backside into her, and she felt a sharp ting of arousal. She shifted in closer, rubbed at Nikki's abdomen in slow circles, occasionally dipping down with her pinkie.

Nikki arched her back as she enjoyed Amarisa's soft caresses, she was wasted, and everything felt good, like a hazy dream. She closed her eyes as she buried her face into the soft blankets. She took Amarisa's hand, guiding it down lower. Ahri and Elena continued watching the movie, completely oblivious as Amarisa fingers reached down into her panties to rub at her folds. She was so aroused, she knew must have been wet, and she felt Amarisa's erection pressed up against her as Amarisa moved closer against her eagerly, her fingers rubbing her clit. The alcohol had made her bold and horny, and she parted her legs, wanting Amarisa inside her. She reached behind to squeeze the large bulge there.

Amarisa couldn't believe that Nikki wanted to do this, right here in front of her cousin and Elena, but that just made it even more exciting. Ahri and Elena were talking to each other, their voices soft and intimate. She put her lips up against Nikki's neck, kissing her lightly. She unbuttoned her pants, pulling the zipper down quietly. Nikki was impatient, she was making so much noise that Amarisa had to put a hand on her leg to stop her from shifting around so much.

She pulled her cock out, and moved Nikki's dress out of the way and all of a sudden touched soft flesh. So that's what she was doing, Amarisa thought to herself as Amarisa touched the soft lace panties that were down by Nikki's thighs.

She pressed her cock between Nikki's legs, rubbing against her. Nikki's hand reached down, guiding her towards her entrance. Elena coughed and they both froze, but then after a few seconds they continued. She entered her, slowly.

Nikki squeezed her arm tightly, pulling her in close as Amarisa thrust into her. It felt so good to be with her mate, deep inside her, connected. She wrapped her arms around Nikki's shoulders in a loving embrace as Nikki rocked back against her. She didn't realize how much noise they were making until Elena turned around and said. "What are you guys doing back there?"

Oops. She looked over at her best friend, with whom she shared everything, even Amarisa, and grinned. Elena looked surprised for a moment, then smirked. "We're having sex, want to join?"

"Sure."

The ache inside Elena seemed like it was always there now, and had been ever since she came here. She longed for a mermaid cock inside of her again, and she moved over to her two friends, pressing her lips up against Nikki's.

"Look." Nikki pulled up the blanket to show her open legs, with Amarisa's cock inside her pussy. Elena gasped, marvelling at how deep inside Amarisa was, Nikki was taking all of her cock, every inch of that glorious member...she rubbed Nikki's puffy lips, brushing her fingers lightly against Nikki's swollen clit. Nikki moaned. "Oh god, yes."

Now that they had been found out, Amarisa started fucking Nikki again, making her thrusts stronger. Elena pressed her lips against Nikki's, feeling their softness against hers and her warm breath as she panted. She watched jealously as Amarisa's cock moved in and out of Nikki's pussy.

"Meep?" She turned around to see Ahri watching the two lovers, also looking entranced by the sight. Elena's looked down and saw Ahri's cock standing at attention again, a drip pre-cum dangling on the tip, almost falling off. She wanted to lick it up, to take that beautiful looking cock into her mouth, to suck it until Ahri would want nothing else than to take her, here on the floor.

She moved over to Ahri, who was still watching the two, distracted. "Ahri." She crooned, putting her hand on the young mermaid's shoulder. Ahri turned to her almost reluctantly, eyes wide.

"Cousin." Amarisa purred, causing Ahri to turn back to look at them again. "Join us." She said through half-closed eyes as Nikki reached back to stroke her hair. "Elena will show you."

Ahri looked over at Elena, who leaned in to press a kiss against Ahri's bare shoulder. Ahri leaned over to kiss her on the lips for a brief moment, then realizing that Amarisa was ok with it, kissed her again, this time longer.

Their lips pressed together, Elena felt Ahri's hands against her back, pulling her in close. Oh she smelled good, like crisp ocean air and a musk that was smelled similar to Amarisa's and was also equally addictive. They were already on their knees so it seemed like the best choice was for Elena to lie down on the comfy blankets with Ahri on top. Elena spread her legs so that Ahri could have a place for her protruding member while they kissed. She got lost in Ahri's kisses, which she varied from hard to soft, intense to teasing.

The sounds of Nikki and Amarisa's passionate lovemaking was hard to ignore, and soon Ahri was stripping off Elena's clothes. They embraced each other, eager to touch and kiss since the first time when they had shared the shower together. Elena unclasped her bra, letting her breasts spill out. Ahri caressed them gently, holding them in her hands almost in wonder. Elena grinned as she leaned into Ahri's touch, running her hands down Ahri's back, to her muscular backside before trailing her hands to the front to stroke her impressive cock. Ahri leaned back and shivered in pleasure before returning for more kisses.

She thrust between Elena's legs, rubbing her cock against Elena's delicate folds. Elena rubbed her clit as they kissed, aroused by the new mermaid. God how she missed mermaid cock. She positioned Ahri at her entrance, urging her to penetrate her. Ahri moved forward eagerly, she filled her partway and when her cock met no resistance, entered her fully. They both groaned simultaneously. Ahri need no more guidance as she started thrusting.

Oh god yes. This was exactly what Elena needed. It felt like it had been weeks since she last had sex, even though it was only a few days. She dug her nails into Ahri's back as Ahri fucked her, fast and hard.

"Oh yeah, faster." Elena urged her on, moving her hands to Ahri's backside to squeeze her muscular buttocks. It was crazy, it seemed like every thrust made her want more and more.

Ahri buried herself to the hilt with each thrust so forcefully that Elena's breasts bounced crazily. She could hear the sounds of Nikki and Amarisa fucking to her right, the room was filled with the sounds of carnal mating. Too soon, she could feel Ahri nearing the edge. To her credit, Ahri tried to hold it as long as she could, Elena could see it in the tenseness in her features. She reached up stroke the mermaid's cheek and with a groan Ahri exploded inside of her, shooting hot spunk into Elena's pussy.

As Elena enjoyed her own first, small orgasm of the night, she thought about how it felt so dirty to have Ahri come inside of her, and Elena loved it. It was so freeing to be able to fuck without a condom, to not worry about getting pregnant, it was just full skin on skin contact, and the feel of natural mermaid lubricant on her was amazing. She had been so busy thinking about mermaid cum that she didn't realize that Ahri was still coming inside of her. Huh, mermaid Ahri was quite the machine. With her pussy clenching tight around Ahri, she could feel the warm cum escape from her pussy to leak down her thighs.

Ahri looked a little guilty as she said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it anymore." Elena sat up a little to kiss her on the lips, feeling more of Ahri's ejaculate escaping from her pussy as she did so.

"You don't have to ever be sorry for that, baby." Elena said with a chuckle, and Ahri looked relieved. "But I'm not done with you yet."

"Good." Ahri said, eyes twinkling.

They switched positions, Ahri rolled onto her back so Elena could be on top. Ahri's soft cock had slipped out of Elena's pussy so she straddled Ahri's thighs instead, admiring the large cock fondly.

She leaned on her arms happily, rubbing noses with Ahri. She felt hands stroking her back and looked up to see Nikki beside her on the right, all sex tousled hair and naked. She could tell Nikki was still hungry when the short brunette leaned into give her a big kiss, her tongue entering her mouth, massaging Elena's tongue.

Nikki's hand against the back of her head pulled her into the deep kiss. She kissed Nikki back, her clit throbbing, not satisfied with only one orgasm. She could hear Amarisa kneel down on her left side and put her hand out, touching Amarisa's thigh.

She felt Amarisa's kisses on her back before she felt Nikki's hand on her inner thigh, moving upward to touch her, fingers moving upward to rub just beside her clit.

"Feels good." She mumbled against Nikki's lips as Nikki fondled her and Amarisa embraced her from behind. Nikki slid two fingers into her pussy and she gasped, spreading her legs wider so that Nikki could get a better position. Nikki curled her fingers inside of her and Elena tensed, reeling from the sensations of Nikki hitting her g-spot. She looked down at Ahri, whose cock was at half-mast, watching them.

Amarisa cupped her breasts from behind, pinching and rolling the sensitive buds in her hands as Nikki curled and uncurled her fingers inside of her. She couldn't last long against this relentless tag-team and soon she was begging for Nikki to make her come.

Nikki moved her thumb around Elena's clit in slow circles until she came hard, clenching against Nikki's fingers. The two lovers leaned over her shoulder and kissed, celebrating in their success. Elena rolled her eyes, almost surprised that they didn't give each other a high five. She looked down to see Nikki's fingers covered in white goopy cum, a mixture of Elena's wetness and Ahri's ejaculate. Ahri sat up, cock hard and ready again, and Amarisa clasped her shoulders gently, helping her position on top of Ahri's cock.

Elena lowered herself onto Ahri's cock, this time even faster. She grinded down onto Ahri's cock, loving the feel of Ahri's thick cock inside of her. Nikki was playing with her tits now, the sneaky little devil.

She felt Amarisa's cock press against her cheek and she took her into her mouth, sucking on the tip of her large mating cock. She could taste the saltiness of cum on Amarisa's cock, as well as an underlying sweetness. She inverted her cheeks, sucking her hard, her tongue teasing the slit of her hot member. Amarisa gritted her teeth and hissed in pleasure, pushing her cock forward, her hand gripping Elena's hair tightly. Elena squeezed Amarisa's butt cheek, taking her deeper into her mouth as Ahri fucked her pussy.

There were so many hands on her, she felt surrounded, and she rode Ahri's cock with wanton abandon, taking and giving, her pleasure building and building until she crested, bringing Ahri to orgasm too. Amarisa spurted into her mouth and she swallowed the cum eagerly, the muscles in Amarisa's cock pulsing against the tongue, sending spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth.

Amarisa pulled her cock out Elena's mouth and shot strand after strand of beautiful pearlescent mermaid cum onto her breasts, her stomach and her crotch.

She could feel Ahri's hot cum inside her again, and she rubbed Ahri's stomach lovingly as she grinded herself down on her cock and the young mermaid closed her eyes, moaning indulgently. Nikki giggled at her.

She had knelt down beside the two girls and was now also stroking Ahri, caressing her strong muscles and taut abdomen. Amarisa had knelt down too and was now kissing Elena's neck. She kissed Amarisa on the cheek and at that moment, Nikki moved in, nudging Elena to the side, actually pulling Ahri's flaccid cock out of her pussy!

Elena smacked Nikki on the bum but she allowed it, moving aside so that Nikki could be with Ahri. As Amarisa put her arms around her waist from behind, she watched as Nikki crawled on top of the supine mermaid, who looked very pleased. Elena turned around to face Amarisa, and she wasn't surprised to see that the older mermaid had a large erection ready to go again, Amarisa always had admirable stamina, but under what Nikki had dubbed "mating frenzy", the way she quickly became hard again was very impressive.

"I love your cock like this." She muttered to Amarisa as the taller woman closed the gap between them, and she reached over, palm side up to grasp her heavy cock, feeling the soft flesh there, velvet wrapped around steel, Amarisa's cock was slick from her mermaid lubricant as well as her own saliva, and Elena was ready for more fucking.

"Come here." She said with a purr, and with a grin Amarisa proceeded...