Rolling in the Meep Ch. 13

Story Info
The Final Chapter.
4.2k words
4.58
13.3k
14

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Apologies to all my fans for the delay in posting this chapter, I had a lot going on these past few months, some amazing discoveries and tragic events. I'm not sure what the future will bring in regards to my writing, but I thank you for your patience and hope you all enjoy this final chapter to the Rolling in the Meep series :D

*****

"Are you ok?" Ahri asked, almost immediately once they saw the two walking up to the beach.

"Uh yeah, I'm alright now, thanks." Nikki said, a little startled by how easily Ahri had sensed her unhappiness. Only now did Elena look up from her phone, a look of confusion on her face from the conversation. Amarisa squeezed Nikki tightly and she smiled, appreciating the comfort.

"Shall we go?"

They returned to the raft area, and got onto the bus that would take them back home. It was a very bumpy right and the driver speed up the hill like it was nothing. Elena had clutched Nikki's arm hard, absolutely frightened at how the driver handled the sharp corners, at various occasions it looked like it was almost going to plummet off the edge. "Oh god, oh god." She said breathlessly while Amarisa and Ahri snickered and tried not to laugh too hard.

When they got back to Amarisa's house they all took turns taking showers to wash off the day's adventures, and then it was time to go out for food again. Every dinner had been exciting so far, and this time was no different. They headed to the middle of the town where a lot of the mermaids were gathered, and kiosks had been set up. The air was rich with the thick smoky smell of fire grilled meats, as well as all sorts of other delicious aromas. Ahri walked ahead briskly, obviously familiar with what each kiosk sold, and soon she had returned proudly with two large barbeque squids on skewers for Elena and Nikki. "A gift." She insisted when they tried to give her money. "She likes the fried foods." Amarisa muttered under her breath to the two girls. Every vendor looked more enticing than the next, one vendor sold giant, spicy sausages with garlic, the smell that wafted towards them made Nikki's mouth water. She ended up giving in and buying one for herself and Amarisa, who warned them that there were a lot of delicious things to try and to not fill up on just one item. But several minutes later it was her who was ordering the black pepper steak with fried egg and spaghetti meal to go.

"We can share." She insisted when reminded of what she had suggested earlier. Then there was the fried station where one could pick all sorts of things to be fried on the spot, shrimp, yam, onions, potatoes, chicken, clams, mushrooms, there were the standard things to deep fry and yet there was so much more. The two mermaids hung back while Nikki and Elena picked and chose one of almost everything on the menu. Daringly, Elena even asked for a skewer of chicken hearts to be fried. "What do they taste like?" Nikki asked as they sat down at a picnic table to eat all the food.

"Hm, try one." Elena said. It tasted...good, a well-seasoned meat that was dense and a little chewy. Nikki liked it, and when Elena was having some of the peppered steak Amarisa had bought she took another chicken heart off of the skewer.

"I'd get so fat if I lived here." Elena commented, gushing over how good everything tasted.

"Aha yes, it can be quite hard to resist." Ahri said as she came over with a container. "Butter basted chicken wing?" She said, offering.

"Oh absolutely."

Twenty minutes later they were all feeling very stuffed. They moved away from the food stalls to head over to the grassy areas to relax. Nikki rested her head in Amarisa's lap, as she stroked her hair. She looked over at Elena, who was sitting cross-legged and was resting in Ahri's arms happily. Nearby, music was playing, and mermaids were dancing. They looked so carefree and joyful, Nikki couldn't help but smile as she watched them. "They look so free and happy." She said to Amarisa, almost in awe. Amarisa leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "And you?" Amarisa asked. Sweet sweet Amarisa, the angel that had come from the lake and given her a love so strong and powerful that sometimes she would just lose herself in the thought of it, how lucky she was to have her, how impossible it was that anything other than fate could have brought them together. "Yes." She said, pulling her lover down for another kiss.

*****

The next day Nikki and Amarisa set off to go to the cabin for their special day. Ahri and Elena waved goodbye to them happily from the front door of Amarisa's house and from the looks of it, Nikki could get that they wanted some alone time too. With a shudder she wondered if they should sterilize all the surfaces once they got back from their mini-vacation. It was only for a day so they had only brought the necessities, and a few things for fun. Nikki had brought a book and Amarisa brought a carving to work on. But Nikki doubted that they would be doing much of either. Her love for Amarisa was so great, she could barely contain herself, soon they were groping and kissing each other as they headed down the street to the cabin's location, and it wasn't even unusual, there were other couples doing pretty much the same thing. "Let's see, number 15." Amarisa said, detaching herself from Nikki as they approached a split in the pathway. They followed down the path, moving further and further into the woods until they could no longer see the other mermaids.

When they reached the cabin Nikki gasped, it was beautiful and quaint, the rich brown wood looked warm and welcoming, and there was a small patio on the front with a very large canopy bed. "A lot of mermaids like to enjoy the night, some often sleep outdoors." Amarisa explained. They spent the next few minutes exploring the interior, there was a single bedroom, a kitchen area for cooking, a bathroom with a big Jacuzzi tub, and a living room area with a nice comfy couch and a TV and a fireplace.

They put their stuff down and Amarisa suggested, "How about we go for a swim?"

Already the day was heating up, the nice breeze in the early morning was gone, and Nikki could already feel the sun on her body, warming her up. It was so beautiful here, the way the ocean's waves rolled onto the sandy shore, the calling of seagulls in the distance, to be able to look out in the distance and see nothing but water, Nikki felt an enchanted feeling of endless possibilities. Nikki shivered as her foot touched the water, the first feeling of the cold water was always a shock. Beside her, she could hear Amarisa let out a whoop as she dived into the water. Nikki took another step into the water just as Amarisa splashed her.

"Hey!"

"Come on, we don't have all day!" Amarisa exclaimed with a laugh as she dove into the water and resurfaced further away. Nikki splashed more water on herself before she ducked under the water. She shook the hair away from her face as she came back up and tied it into a tight ponytail before she swam after Amarisa. Amarisa was a much stronger swimmer than her, and she had to push herself to catch up to her. Amarisa closed the gap between them.

"It's so gorgeous here." Nikki said in amazement, she watched a few mermaids swim against the waves before they relaxed, arms spread out and allowed themselves to be pushed back to the shore.

They spend most of the morning playing in the water, they occasionally joined the other mermaids for games, Nikki showed them how to play Marco polo, and one where they tried to see who could have the most seaweed in their hair. Nikki won that one after she came up with a way to braid the seaweed into her hair.

"That was very clever." Amarisa complimented her as the mermaids helped her untangle her hair.

They went back to their cabin to have a light lunch of hot dogs and potato chips.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said as Amarisa was clearing the table.

When Nikki got to the bathroom she remembered about the Jacuzzi tub, with a grin she turned on the water and started the bath. She was taking a look at the collection of bubblebaths and soaps when she felt hands against her upper back. She whirled around, startled before she saw Amarisa.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise." Nikki chuckled, unable to stop herself from grinning as she felt Amarisa's hands on her stomach. She didn't get to enjoy them there for long, as those naughty hands crept upward to cup her breasts. She gasped as the initial feeling, of such sensitive areas being suddenly fondled and squeezed. "Mmm..." She squirmed happily as Amarisa tweaked her nipples.

"Or maybe you want my hands...down here." Nikki's squirming quickly stopped as she let out a moan as Amarisa's hand dipped down, at first stroking right outside her panties, but Amarisa pulled her hand up and her fingers moved down again, this time underneath the fabric. "Mmph!" She moaned, as her body inadvertently jerked back, into Amarisa. "There's nowhere to go." Amarisa chuckled as her fingers explored Nikki's folds before she spread them and dipped her fingers down to stroke Nikki's clit. Nikki braced herself against the Jacuzzi edge, her hands clenched the cool marble as Amarisa started slowly circling around her clit with her fingers in the way she knew Nikki liked it.

She could feel how wet she was when Amarisa moved her hands lower, to tease at her entrance. Now it was this time for Amarisa to groan. "You're so wet, it's so sexy." Nikki could feel Amarisa's erection prodding against her backside. "Shower first, you're dirty." She said as she turned around and gently bumped Amarisa, who let out an indignant meep. "Fine, but you're coming too, you're also dirty." Amarisa said, pulling a strand of seaweed off of Nikki's shoulder and tossing it in the garbage.

"Showers are always more fun with you around." Nikki said as she turned on the water. "Maybe because I'm so good at cleaning." Amarisa said as she soaped up Nikki's breasts. "Perhaps." Nikki said, arching her back as Amarisa found other, more sensitive areas to clean. "God I want you inside of me." She moaned, her hand reaching over to grasp Amarisa's cock in her hand, already she was at half mast. She fondled it lovingly, loving how soft the skin was, and the firm muscle underneath.

"Okay, hold on." Amarisa said, moving Nikki to the seat inside the shower. "I want to please you."

"Fucking me would please me." Nikki said, but allowed Amarisa to part her legs, to rub her fingers on her clit until she could feel the blood pounding in her clit. She had to bit her lip in anticipation when Amarisa started to put a finger inside of her, she spread her legs wider eagerly.

"Mm looks like you can take another." Amarisa said, adding another finger and starting a rhythm going.

"Or perhaps a third?" Oh this was good, Nikki could feel the twisting feeling of arousal in the pit of her stomach as Amarisa fucked her with her fingers, Nikki moaned, she put her hand on Amarisa's arm to her muscles moving. Pretty soon she couldn't take any more.

"Please, fuck me with your cock." She begged.

"Yes, baby." Amarisa said. "But let's do it in the Jacuzzi."

"Okay." Nikki said as they moved over to the jaccuzi, which by this time was done filling up. Amarisa turned off the tap and they sank into the hot water with a sigh.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes, I remember." Amarisa leaned in to place a big kiss on Nikki's lips. When Nikki kissed her back, almost desperately, Amarisa straddled her, parting Nikki's lips with and thrusting her tongue into her mouth, possessive and forceful. Nikki moaned into Amarisa's mouth and spread her legs to wrap them around Amarisa's waist.

"God you are so hot." Amarisa muttered as she put her hand in the water and grabbed her cock. Nikki could feel Amarisa's cock press against her entrance and the brief resistance before her pussy accepted Amarisa's cock. "So tight." Amarisa groaned. Nikki bit her lip as that feeling of fullness, of Amarisa's cock that was bigger than usual, that mild bite of pain as her pussy strained to accept her cock, it was an addictive feeling and it made her feel so dirty to want it. "Are you ok?" Amarisa asked, concerned.

"More than ok." She said with a groan, sitting up so that she could kiss Amarisa, who smiled.

"Good, because I'm not letting you go until tomorrow morning." Amarisa said seriously as she started moving, thrusting her hips so that her big cock could slowly move in and out of Nikki.

"Oh god." Nikki groaned as the water splashed around them. This felt good, like when they had first met last year and Amarisa had fucked her in the lake while Elena dozed on an inner tube beside her. Now they didn't have to hide, now she could grab on to the edges of the Jacuzzi and moan as loud as she wanted as Amarisa pounded her, her hands gripped Nikki's ass, pulling her body up against hers, filling her. She loved the feeling of how Amarisa's cock demanded space inside of her, forcing her body to accommodate it.

"Oh yes." She could hear Amarisa's delighted groan in her ear as she fucked her. Pretty soon Nikki was moaning too, she parted her legs and wrapped them around Amarisa's waist, letting Amarisa sink deeper into her.

"Mm you're so tight." Amarisa groaned, she leaned in close so that she could grip Nikki's shoulders, closing the distance between them. Nikki hugged Amarisa's as she grinded up against her. She bit her lip as the sensations hit her, Amarisa's cock thrusting into her, so big and thick, Amarisa's breasts rubbing against hers, she let out a happy cry as Amarisa continued fucking her. She brushed the hair away from Amarisa's face fondly. To be able to hold her deep inside, to be able to offer Amarisa this sort of happiness, there could be no greater joy.

She could feel Amarisa's pace speeding up, Amarisa's breathing becoming an almost fevered panting. She caressed the taunt muscles in Amarisa's back, thrusting her hips to encourage Amarisa's release. Amarisa came with panting gasps, stiffening for a moment before relaxing. Amarisa pulled her in close, putting her hands in Nikki's hair, kissing her deeply.

"You didn't come." Amarisa muttered, turning Nikki's head to the side so she could suck on Nikki's ear.

"It's ok." Nikki said, swirling the water in the Jacuzzi, watching as Amarisa's white cum floated around before disappearing.

"Okay, let me show you something I learned." Amarisa said, kissing her before standing up. "Lean against the edge and put your ass in the air."

"Okay." Nikki said dubiously, but she did as Amarisa asked. "Like this?"

"Yes, exactly."

Nikki felt the warmth of Amarisa's lips against her butt cheek, and she grinned, she enjoyed the feeling of her lover's lips against her, the gentle kisses. She tensed a moment when Amarisa's lips reached her puckered hole. No one had touched her there before, and she felt uneasy. But Amarisa was kissing her, and now Nikki could feel her tongue on her, and she had to groan by how good it felt, unfamiliar, but pleasurable.

It felt so dirty to have Amarisa tongue this intimate part of her, but she started groaning after Amarisa started thrusting her tongue up against her. It was different than having her clit stimulated, but her body reacted favorably to it, wanting more. Needing more.

"Mm feels good." She muttered. She rested her head against the cool tile that surrounded the Jacuzzi and listened to the relaxing sounds of the water swirling in the Jacuzzi and enjoyed the warm, soft tongue of her lover on her.

After what seemed like too short a time, Nikki felt Amarisa pull away. "The water's getting cold again." Amarisa said as she turned to turn the taps back on. "How long has it been?" Nikki asked. She had lost track of time, and Amarisa grinned at her. "About fifteen minutes, I think. Did you like it?"

"I did, I didn't think I would, but I did quite a bit." Nikki admitted.

"You taste good, though your ass is so tight it's hard to breathe while I'm doing that." Amarisa admitted as she splashed water on Nikki, cleaning her. "Although that is a compliment in itself."

"Oh? How sweet of you." Nikki said in a sultry voice as she pushed her lips up against Amarisa's. "Maybe I should give you a reward."

She kissed her again, this time pushing her tongue into Amarisa's mouth, darting in and out in an almost sexual way. Amarisa moaned into Nikki's mouth. Nikki pulled away and to her delight, the kiss had just the effect she had wanted, Amarisa was already semi-hard again.

"Now you, just relax. And no touching." She warned, pushing Amarisa down onto the Jaccuzi seat. She straddled her legs, caressing the large cock that now reached up between her legs. She rubbed her belly against it and watched as Amarisa grimaced, she was obviously finding it difficult to follow the "no touching" rule.

She could barely see it, hidden underneath the soapy water, but she could definitely feel it, and she stroked the shaft, feeling the veins and the hard muscle. She stroked the crown of the penis, delighting in watching Amarisa squirm and bite her lip. She had all of Amarisa's attention as she casually rubbed the tip with the palm of her hand. Amarisa let out a tiny huff of frustration and Nikki couldn't hold back a giggle.

"May I touch you now?" Amarisa asked in a gentle, submissive voice. Nikki grinned. "Mm, ok, but only...here." She said, pointing to her shoulders.

Amarisa meeped gingerly, accepting the small compromise. She rubbed Nikki's shoulders, making the other woman shiver with pleasure. But Nikki had a hold on Amarisa's cock with one hand, and the way she was rubbing the tip with other made Amarisa's eyes flutter shut. Amarisa was fully erect now, Nikki loved the way it felt in her hand, so full and hefty.

"I can't wait until you put yourself inside me again." She whispered to Amarisa, who trembled and moaned yearningly. Nikki teased the spongy head, the small slit. She leaned in to suck on Amarisa's breasts, only teasingly at first, but Amarisa started secreting the addictive sweet fluid from her breasts and soon Nikki latched on to take more of the delicious nectar into her mouth. Amarisa moaned lustily as she stroked Nikki's hair.

Pretty soon Nikki couldn't take it anymore, she wanted that intimate connection between her and Amarisa, to feel Amarisa's heartbeat throb between her legs. She parted her legs and positioned Amarisa's cock, lowering herself down. It was harder for Amarisa to enter her this way, and Nikki frowned in concentration.

"Are you ok?" Amarisa asked, concerned.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine." Nikki said, reassuring Amarisa as she grimaced and tried to put Amarisa's dick inside her. Amarisa's aphrodisiac milk hadn't kicked in yet, so she had to will herself to relax a little, she took a deep breath, closed her eyes for a moment and tried again. This time the tip slipped in easily, and she was rewarded with the sight of Amarisa closing her eyes and groaning in pleasure.

She bit her lip and sighed happily as she lowered herself down onto Amarisa's cock. "You look so hot like that." She said to Amarisa, who had her head back, her hair spilling down across her shoulders. She shifted around, getting used to the large cock inside of her before she started grinding against Amarisa.

"Oh yes..." Amarisa gasped as Nikki bounced up and down on her cock, she squeezed Nikki's tits and Nikki moaned. "Mm that feels so good." Nikki put her hands on Amarisa's shoulders, riding Amarisa's cock, loving the feel of the great slick member sliding in an out of her. Amarisa helped, lifting her legs so she could enter her fully at the bottom. Nikki could feel the pleasure building in her back and shoulders, running up her neck to her head. She threw herself down repeatedly on Amarisa's cock, both her movements and Amarisa's became frantic as they neared their orgasms. She clenched hard, her orgasm causing Amarisa to peak too. Nikki clenched hard, and then even harder, Amarisa gasped, freezing as Nikki held her so tightly she stopped her orgasm, instead she rode the peaks just like Nikki, their sweaty foreheads pressed together, Nikki controlling everything until finally she relaxed and Amarisa released inside of her.

12