Roma Rides Again

Story Info
Senior doesn't mean dead.
2.9k words
4.6
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following early summer after our major sexercise at Roma's, we were all gathered there again to hang-out, grill burgers and dogs, eat some of the great salads Roma whipped-up, and consume a fair quantity of beer, Roma preferring chilled White Russians. It was a gorgeous day, bright hot sun, maybe eighty-five degrees and not humid. Roma's pool is heated so diving in was compulsory! We'd swim and then sit under the gazebo eating or munching, gabbing. Cesar was filling us in on some of his lady troubles with his current Corazon and I was extinguishing the tense mood with war stories from my days chasing corporate spies and lunatic employees. We were enjoying each other's company and relaxing. Cesar and I were wearing plain swim trunks and Roma was in a two-piece suit that was very alluring on her mature body, and that allowed maximum skin exposure for tanning, which she had been doing so much she was caramel-colored! What a hot little lady! Though short, her legs are perfectly shaped, calves and thighs, and always turn me on.

When the sun dipped below the nearby trees, we decided to adjourn to the house. We ultimately wound-up in the living room where Cesar and I plopped in the chairs, me snatching my favorite rocker! We put TV on and game shows were on and we settled to view them. Roma was doing some sort of paperwork on the dining room table and then came in by us and announced she was going to take a shower to get the chlorine off her skin.

Cesar and I watched FAMILY FEUD and chatted. We were feeling the mellow effects of the beer we'd drinking and quite comfortable and relaxed in Roma's well-appointed home.

About forty-five minutes later Roma came down from her bathing wearing a pretty fleece robe, her hair brushed but still damp, her skin flushed from the steamy shower. Her favorite vanilla scent wafted into the room as she entered and immediately got my and Cesar's attention. Roma swept into the room and Cesar got up and told Roma have a seat and he moved to the small side chair.

Roma sat and asked us what we were watching and we told her FAMILY FEUD, which runs several episodes in a row on this channel. Steve Harvey is very entertaining and the show's enjoyable.

The room was dimly lit but the light from the TV played upon Roma and flickered in her bright, shiny eyes.

We watched the show for a bit, laughed at some of the panel's answers.

"Do you guys want to watch this? Or, would you rather see a really good show?" she asked.

"What show's that, Babe?" I asked.

"How about this one," she said, as she stood and opened her robe revealing she was naked inside it. She placed the discarded robe on the chair and then sat on it with her legs slightly apart and her arms draped over the chair's arms. The TV light illuminated her glowing breasts, white against the dark tan of the rest of her, and the white band around her hips and ass. These areas almost appeared spot-lighted! Her clean-shaved mons was on display with its darker cleft where-in her pussy lips and entry hid. She had a huge smile on her face and looked at Cesar and I.

"The hot shower got me all warmed-up and I thought about my two men down here available for some fucking and I got all hot and tingling in my kitty, so, here I am, fix me," she commanded.

I reached her first as I about leaped out of the rocker an upon Roma's stretched out body. I began kissing her and she returned the kisses hungrily, biting my tongue and lower lip. I kissed and nibbled at her neck and worked my way down to her big boobs and kissed and licked them all over and suckled the nipples on both, lightly biting the arousal raised nipples. I kissed my way down her body, her belly and sides, tongued her navel, licked and lightly chewed her thighs and then closed-in on the main course, her hot pussy! And hot it was! Roma has this physical thing where when she became horny or aroused her entire mons would actually heat-up noticeably! Then she would leak copious amounts of her lubrication liquids I called 'her wine.' She was leaking heavily already as I began to kiss and lick her pussy and stab my tongue into the gash licking her hot inner lips and flicking her clit that was getting harder fast. I lifted her legs and held them up and apart to facilitate pretty much literally diving into the pussy where I licked and sucked like a starving animal getting moans and gasps from Roma. I tongue-fucked her and mercilessly beat her little man in the boat with my tongue and sucked him into my lips. Roma began gently humping motions against my mouth.

As I was now busily devouring Roma's sex, Cesar had moved alongside the chair and was kissing Roma passionately and massaging her large breasts and tweaking the nipples between his fingers causing Roma to squirm some more and moan louder. I could hear their wet kisses as they sucked each other's tongues and lips into their mouths.

I began massaging Roma's mons alongside her clit area as I licked her pussy and she suddenly drew in a deep breath and moaned. She had her first orgasm of the evening.

I looked up Roma's body past her rapidly moving belly caused by her deep breathing, and past her massive tits, the left one currently in Cesar's mouth. Roma's face was the picture of ecstasy with her two obedient lovers worshipping her body. Roma's chest, neck and tits were shining now in the TV light from Cesar's licking.

Cesar suddenly stood up and quickly divested himself of his tee shirt and jeans and his big cock sprang up and aimed right at Roma's face as he stood beside the chair. Roma looked over at the pulsing staff and up at Cesar's lust filled eyes and she smiled and shifted slightly nearer Cesar as he moved forward and his dripping dick head made contact with Roma's mouth. She darted her tongue out to capture the nectar at the vas and licked around the entire head, paying special attention to the sensitive underside. Cesar leaned his head back and groaned loudly as Roma moved her head and took Cesar's rock solid dick deep into her very hot mouth. She began bobbing her head on Cesar's dick and swirling her tongue all around the shaft in her mouth and throat, even working her throat muscles, which I could see, to stimulate Cesar's spear. Cesar began easily rocking his hips to fuck Roma's mouth, his hands now on her head and stroking her hair, pulling her into himself.

The moment Cesar's cock entered Roma's mouth there came a gush of her juices that I swallowed and some of which coated my cheeks and chin. Hot, sweet wine. The sight of Cesar's cock sliding in and out of Roma's lips, his cock flesh glinting in the TV light from Roma's saliva, made me almost cum in my still fastened trousers; I myself now leaking plenty of precum. I enjoyed myself eating Roma's lady parts and massaging both her breasts with my hands as Cesar continued slow-fucking Roma's face. Then I heard Roma suck air in through her nose as her hips bucked slightly on my face as she grunted and had another orgasm, again filling my mouth with a torrent of her wine, and I actually felt her clit pulsing with the orgasmic contractions.

"Okay, wait, enough," Cesar said, as he backed up and withdrew his wet dick from Roma's suction. "I'm going to cum too soon from this," he announced. "Deck, let's switch. You come up here; let me have some of our lady's ambrosia."

There came a low mewing moan of protest from Roma as she lost all stimulation at both ends as Cesar and I shifting our places. Her disappointment was short-lived as Cesar quickly replaced me between her legs and he hoisted them up higher now and plunged his tongue deeply into Roma's hole, eliciting a louder, longer moan from deep in her throat. Cesar began to eat Roma's pussy in earnest, licking, sucking, biting it all over, sucking her lips and clit into his mouth and now inserting fingers into her opening to rub her "G" spot and get her ready to be impaled on his rampant cock, which was standing stiff and proud from his loins and drooling as he ate Roma ravenously.

I got up, stiffly, and stripped-off quickly and took Cesar's place alongside the chair and Roma's face. Roma was lying back in the chair, eyes closed, a very satisfied look upon her features as she was being pleasured between her thighs by Cesar, who was also grabbing and squeezing both her boobs as he consumed her sex.

Roma was gorgeous and when being worshipped even more so. Her face positively glowed, and not just from the TV glare. She was thoroughly enjoying this. I stroked her hair, now more damp from her own perspiration, her face and forehead with a light sheen of moisture. She felt my hand and looked up at me with a very pleasant smile and twinkle in her eyes.

"I love you, you perve!" she declared, and gasped as Cesar set off yet another orgasm in Roma's belly.

Roma reached around me with her left arm and drew me nearer and move her head and took my still not fully functional semi-hard dick into her super-hot mouth and in one move jammed it all the way into her throat and swallowed me!! The sensation was indescribable! The heat! The suction! Her tongue flicking all over and around my shaft and her throat massaging and pulling on my sensitive cockhead! I yelped and nearly collapsed on Roma! My breath was taken. Cesar looked up knowingly over Roma's pubis and his eyes were smiling as he knew what I was feeling.

We sexed each other like this for a few minutes and then Cesar rose up on his knees and moved in tighter against Roma's upturned bottom. Roma slacked-off sucking me some as she knew what was coming. I stopped moving and watched as Roma's very wet gash, shining in the glow, came up more into view and Cesar's steel ramrod, a big string of precum dangling from the tip, began closing in on her opening. It was like a space movie, the space cruiser docking with the mother ship. In one, slow, consistent movement forward with his hips, Cesar made contact with Roma's open pussy and the tip of his rod began disappearing into Roma's entry, his precum assisting the entry, her lips opening like the petals of a flower, and then he just continued to slide in easily until buried balls deep, Cesar's pubic hair mashed against Roma's clit area. My cock pulsed hard with the erotic vision and a glob of my precum dripped onto Roma's left shoulder. Roma arched her back slightly and thrust herself down in the chair to meet Cesar's intrusion and her mouth opened and she groaned loudly as her body quivered when not one but two orgasms rocked her.

"Oh God! Cesar! It's so good! FUCK ME!! Fuck me good! I need it!" Roma shouted.

No further instruction needed, Cesar began pistoning in and out of Roma's very wet womanhood. I watched Cesar's shaft, coated with Roma's juices, appear and disappear over and over and making a wet sound both ways!

Roma was moaning again, louder, and wrapped her gorgeous legs around Cesar's waist to really slam him home on the in-strokes. Beads of sweat formed on Cesar's brow and he was breathing heavily with the exertion.

"Oh, ugh, oh, yes, YES!" Roma repeated

I moved behind the chair to watch the show and then reached down and began squeezing Roma's breasts and pinching her nipples as she was moving up and down with Cesar's thrusts. Roma put her hands on both of mine and held them as I played with her.

"Oh fuck! I can't stop cumming!" she cried as she grunted and her body rose up in a huge orgasm that contorted it, and then she fell back into the chair.

Cesar was a machine, hammering into Roma steadily. Then he hoisted her legs a bit higher and pulled her down further on the chair and pushed forward as he got into almost a push-up position between them. Then he began a high speed attack, his balls slapping against Roma's now nearly upturned ass cheeks.

"I can't hold it anymore!" Cesar groaned. "Ah, ho, shit, Roma, your pussy is so fucking hot and it's sucking my cock inside you!"

"Give it to me baby, fuck me, stick your cock into my guts and fill them with your hot cum!"

I moved around now to get a view from behind and under Cesar to watch his cock slam into Roma's hungry man-eater. I wanted to watch his muscle there contract as he pumped Roma full of his seed. I was not disappointed.

"FUCK!! This is it Babe! I'm cummmiiiinnnnggggg ..." Cesar yowled as he buried himself fully in Roma's pussy and held it there as I watched his balls unload their contents through his shaft and deep into Roma's uterus.

"Ahhh! I feel it! I feel it! So hot!" Roma yelped.

I could see Cesar's cum begin to backwash out of Roma's pussy lips and run like donut filling down the gap of her ass cheeks. My own cock was now standing and throbbing, leaking lots of precum on the hardwood floor.

At last Cesar went back down onto his knees and lowered Roma's legs. He leaned forward and they kissed tenderly for a few minutes before Cesar raised upright and then slowly withdrew his wilting dick from Roma's flooded pussy. He sat on his heels a minute and then grunted and got up and flopped into the rocker looking like a boxer after eight very hard rounds.

The bleachy scent of male semen wafted through the room on the draft from the air conditioning. Extremely arousing to me. I looked between Roma's still spread legs and her battered and cum-plastered sex gaped open and Cesar's cum oozed out slowly like lava from a volcano. I could actually see Roma's opening pulse a few times in those after fucking contractions. She lay back on the chair, breathing hard and recovering, eyes closed. I got on all fours and crawled between Roma's inviting thighs and buried my tongue in her ravaged canal and began cleaning the cum from her.

Roma gasped and clenched her thighs on my head with the touch of my tongue in her opening. She quickly reached down and put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her pussy and humped my face rocking her hips up and down.

"Aiieee! Oh, Deck, hooo, YES, eat me, eat me you fucker, suck all Cesar's hot cum out of my pussy!"

Elated to comply, I did just that and was rewarded with Roma having an strong orgasm that blasted out a wave of her and Cesar's mixed cums. Roma was panting lightly now.

My turn. I got up on my knees and jammed my cock into the wide-open mouth of Roma's vagge and plunged it in all the way in one stroke. There is nothing like sliding your cock into a very hot and stretched pussy full of another guy's cum being the lube. Roma's tunnel must've been over one hundred degrees.

I began to fuck Roma but knew it wasn't going to be for long. I looked down at my beautiful woman, her body shiny with the perspiration of sex, breasts bouncing up and down with my thrusts, her face angelic with sparkling eyes and electric smile.

"You like that, don't you Deck? Fucking my pussy full of another man's cream. Does it feel good, Babe?" and she wrapped her legs around my ass and put her hands on my hips and began to fuck me! My cock was bottoming-out inside her pussy and her juices and Cesar's cum were spurting out onto my body as I slammed into Roma. I'd swear I felt her pussy sucking on my cock, pulling me in!

"Fuck me Deck! Yeah, c'mon, fuck me! That's it. Feel how stretched I am from Cesar's big cock? Is it nice and gooey in there with his hot cum all over your dick? Feel my kitty squeezing your shaft, Babe? Hmmm? C'mon, fuck me. Blow your cum up in there with Cesar's! Fill me up Lover!"

I bent down and locked lips with Roma and we kissed long and hard, and she bit my tongue and lower lip again and jabbed her hot tongue deep into my mouth.

That was it, show's over, I began hammering my dick deep into Roma's hot sex and then felt as though I blew my nuts into her, gushing five strong jets of my cum to join Cesar's and hers.

"Deck! Oh shit! That's hot stuff Babe!" Roma said and then she closed her eyes and went rigid for a moment as she had an orgasm and I felt her inner pussy clench my cock and hold it in place as I drained my last few drops.

I collapsed onto Roma and we nuzzled each other and kissed and just lay there recovering.

"You know, a woman could get used to all this attention and cock!" she said with a grin.