Roman Holiday Ch. 04

Story Info
Jeanette establishes some ground rules.
1.6k words
4.31
20.1k
6

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers

The next morning I woke up and immediately thought about Ricky. I wondered what he was up to and what would have happened if I had gone to his hotel. I knew all he wanted was sex. He wasn't looking for anything long term or to break up my marriage.

He wanted the same thing I had given Mr. Married Man the night before last. Raw, no strings attached sex. My marriage was intact. I still loved my husband.

Now that I knew about Roland's fantasies I felt foolish for feeling guilty all those years about Ricky. I told myself, "He would have loved to see Ricky fuck me. We could have given him one hell of a show."

I felt somewhat foolish for being so upset with Roland. I hadn't told Roland about giving Jan a bit of pleasure or about how I came so close to having sex with Ricky. I rationalized my anger because those were both one time events, just like with Mr. Married Man. Roland's secret fantasy life had gone on for years. I wondered how many women he had watched get fucked. It angered me that he had all this libido when he was on the road, but when he was at home with his wife I rarely got more than one climax out of him. Was he not attracted to me? Mr. Married Man certainly had no trouble getting it up and giving it to me so why couldn't Roland who admitted to jacking off five times, rubbing his penis raw, while playing voyeur with the other cuckolds?

I wondered if that cage he was now wearing would channel his sexual energies my way. I crossed my fingers hoping it would. I wondered if Mr. Married Man displayed the same level of enthusiasm with his wife that he did with me or were all men alike saving their best for the other woman? I felt sorry for her. I should have gone home with a single man. Only problem is no single man hit on me in the charming way Mr. Married Man had.

Thinking about Mr. Married Man and the sex we had made me horny. I hoped Roland would call. It was our first time as a couple to have telephone sex. I laughed, almost snorting through my nose the coffee in my mouth, remembering only one of us had telephone sex. All he could do was listen as his penis was locked up.

I showered, dressed and headed to work. I was looking forward to being busy as I had way too many crazy thoughts running around in my head.

Work was busy. I forced myself to go to the gym. By the time I got home I was sweaty, tired, and hungry. I took a shower, put on my nightgown, and made myself dinner. After cleaning up the one plate I dirtied I decided to do some reading while waiting for Roland to call. He rarely called two nights in a row, but I sensed after last night's conversation he would start calling a lot more often. I had already decided if he didn't call I would make him wear the cage an additional day when he got home. It was time to find out just how wide his submissive streak was.

I wanted company while I read more of Roland's porn so I went into the bedroom and brought Jan into the living room. It was actually very comforting to hold the fake cock. Unlike the fake cock in my hands Jan hadn't been circumcised. They were about the same size. I couldn't wrap my hand around it I wondered if Ricky had a big cock. I remembered feeling his erection pressing against me when we were making out, but I didn't really check to see how big he was. I just remembered he was very hard and I was very wet and it felt really good to grind against him as we kissed.

I played with Jan, holding him by the balls and waving him. Some people have worry beads or the rosary for comfort; I had Jan. I would fondle, tickle, stroke, and even ran the shaft against my lips and tongue. I couldn't even get the entire head in my mouth but I tried. I would need a lot of practice not to mention finding a way to make my mouth wider to achieve fellatio on him.

I was in a good mood, feeling frisky, and hoping to further explore with Roland his fantasies. While the content of what I was reading made me blush it also got me wet.

I also found myself warming up to his fantasies. After all, my first affair had been great. The phone rang. I picked it up and said hello. It was Roland.

I asked how his day was, if his cage was bothering him, and if he had mailed me the key.

"My day's been great. The cage is good, but last night was the first time I slept wearing it. It was a bit painful."

"How so?"

"No place to grow. I have involuntary erections, but I can't get hard and they make my balls hurt."

"Poor boy," I replied, "I think if I massaged them they would feel better."

He assured me, "They would. They are so swollen and it hasn't even been a day."

I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking about all the sperm you are storing up by not climaxing. Seems pointless as it's only going to go to waste."

"Ouch," he said not sounding offended, but aroused, his voice an octave lower and softer.

I lowered my voice too trying to sound seductive, giving him what he wanted to hear, "You know it's true. You'll get home. I'll unlock your cage, but only after I've had enough of your tongue and I'm going to want a lot of oral from you. After I let you out I'm not going to let your penis in me. I might be fertile around then and I don't want you accidentally knocking me up. I might also have a boyfriend by then and he wouldn't want you having sex with me. Unlike you some men don't want to share."

Roland moaned, "Thank you Jeanette. That was the hottest thing you've said to me in a long time. Now if I could only get out of this damn cage."

I answered hoping my voice was all sweet and syrupy, "You're weclome. As for getting out, I'm enjoying this way too much. You're in that cage until you get home and take care of me."

He asked how my day was.

"It's been great. I've been horny all day. Jan has been keeping me company. I read more of your collection."

"You did?"

"I did."

"And you're not disgusted?"

"Not at all. More shocked and surprised. Some of them I wouldn't mind trying."

"You would?" he sounded surprised and very, very excited. He hadn't been this excited about sex with me in years. Sure, he was tender, focused on my pleasure, always seemed to be looking forward to it although I noticed I was the one who always initiated it, but not excited like this.

"I would. I haven't seen you so excited in a long, long time. There's an eagerness, a hunger, that has been missing for a long time. Maybe this is what we need to reawaken your passion for me."

"Jeanette, I am hungry and passionate for you."

"Roland, let's be honest. You're not, not like you used to be. Remember when we dated we'd skip dinner, the movies, the clubs, so we could have sex. And we'd have sex and we'd talk and have more sex. Then we got married and got into a rut. You're a very good lover Roland, always making me orgasm, usually two or three times when we make love, but when was the last time you initiated sex?"

He mulled over my question a good sixty seconds. I almost wondered if he was going to hang up as he said nothing. I wasn't trying to start a fight, but to spark a conversation, one from the heart. I was willing to wait him out.

Finally he responded, "Jeanette, you're right. I've been a horrible husband."

I cut him off, "No, Roland. You haven't been horrible. Deceitful, yes, horrible, no. You treat me very well."

He continued, but instead of retracting what he said he explained what he meant, "I should have been honest with you years ago. The reason I don't initiate isn't because I'm not attracted to you; it's because I like you to be in charge, to control me and what I do. It excites me when you tell me what to do."

"Control you? How so?"

"When you push my head down or grab a hold of my head and press my face against your..."

"My pussy? I wasn't trying to control you, but I'm just ready and excited for the foreplay to stop and the sex to start. I love you eating me. It's the best part of sex with you. You have an amazing mouth. As for holding your head I just try to guide your mouth to where it feels best."

"I know you're not trying to control me, but I pretend you are. It turns me on."

I mulled over what he told me.

"Roland, I will work on really controlling you, but I need two things from you. First, you had better not ever turn me down. No headaches, no too tired, no I need a shower, no it's late and I have to get up early. Put your face between my legs and get me off. Second, you need to initiate sex some of the time. I need to feel wanted by you, not just by the men I'm going to fuck."

Miguel59
Miguel59
575 Followers