Roman Holiday Ch. 06

Story Info
Jeanette and Richard have lunch and dinner.
3k words
4.31
14.7k
5

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
570 Followers

As I drove to Roland's place of work I was a bundle of nerves, a very aroused bundle of nerves. Scared, but turned on. Worried about what I was about to do turning out badly, but I was also feeling something else, empowered, emancipated, confident, and very much in charge. It was heady and overwhelming. Much to my surprise it felt right. Having grown up in a patriarchal family where my dad was definitely in charge I looked for just the opposite in a man.

From the start Roland had always been deferential, always pitching in, always attentive, but I also found him sexually frustrating. His passivity I mistook for a lack of desire. I beat myself up thinking it was me, that I wasn't attractive enough or that I wasn't sexually imaginative or skilled. I had been blind to the double life he was living and didn't pick up on all the hints he was dropping.

He wanted me in charge. He wanted a strong woman, someone firm and even a bit cruel.

What surprised me is how good it felt to assume the role of that woman. I didn't feel guilty, ashamed, or remorseful. The experience I had with Mr. Married Man had been wonderful. He gave me what Roland had never done in five years of marriage and three years of dating, my first orgasm from intercourse.

With my supersized dildo Jan I was continuing to experience orgasms from fucking. They weren't better than the orgasms I had from Roland eating me, but they filled a sexual void. I needed to be fucked. I deserved to be fucked and from now on I refused to be shortchanged sexually.

Unlike Roland who craved submission around the clock I didn't want to be a full time dominatrix. 23 hours of the day was fine, but not 24. I wanted in a sexual partner someone who could put me through the paces, who would bend me to their will, who would fuck me until my eyes rolled in the back of my head, who would pump and pump and pump and fill my womb with his cum. Like the romance novels I read I wanted a strong, aggressive, arrogant man, someone equal parts harsh and gentle and that is why Richard immediately came to mind.

There were many things about him I found attractive. He possessed a deep, baritone voice, a voice both sexy when he spoke softly or a bit scary when he was barking orders. He was older, distinguished looking, tall and in spite of his belly physically fit. He made a lot more money than my husband. He was Roland's boss. He was fair, but firm. He demanded a lot, but he gave a lot. He had seen Roland's talent and pushed him to do more and rewarded his efforts with more pay and more responsibility.

I also knew he had a thing for me. He was always checking me out. He had cornered me more than once at a party usually after he had been overindulging in drink. My back to the wall, he would get very close, speak very softly, tell me all the wonderful things my husband was doing, and then gradually change the subject to me, even going so far as to brush a stray hair back into place, or telling me how pretty my eyes were or how he liked my smile or the shade of my lipstick. I liked the hunger I sensed in him. It made me feel wanted. He had never pursued anything further and I had certainly never encouraged him, but there was a chemistry between us.

I soon discovered just how right I had been. What I also learned is how Roland had picked up on it too. He had been fantasizing about Richard fucking his wife for years.

Richard was charming and engaging. He even ordered us lunch as we searched through Roland's desk and file cabinets for the papers he needed. After getting all the papers together we sat in his office, ate lunch, and chatted. I felt comfortable around him. I sensed interest from him in me. I saw him checking me out and I did the same to him. I thanked him and asked in what I hoped was my most seductive voice, "Richard, is there anything I can do for you to repay you for your help today? I never would have found those papers and lunch was great."

He looked me in the eye. I noticed his Adam's Apple as he swallowed before answering. I wondered if he was nervous.

He looked down at my left hand, his eyes focused on my rings, and took my hand into his. His hands I thought were so big, proportionate to his body. He toyed with the diamond on my engagement ring, commenting on how pretty the stone was.

"Yes, there is one thing you could do."

"Okay, only one." I joked wondering what he was going to ask, feeling very nervous, but wanting him to ask.

"Go to dinner with me."

We were staring at each other. I could feel this nervous energy coursing through me. I felt aroused and coquettish.

"Richard, I'd like that very much, but I'm a married woman. This isn't a small town. There's always the chance we could run into someone we know."

He sounded disappointed when he said, "Oh."

I squeezed the hand holding mine, smiled, batted my eyelashes, ran my tongue across my lips and said, "I have a better idea. Why don't you come to my house? I'll make dinner. You bring the wine. We can relax and not worry about tongues wagging or finger pointing. It's up to you, but I would feel more comfortable on our first date if we just stayed in."

I purposely used the word date to gauge his reaction, to show my interest, and because dating fit into Roland's fantasy. He wanted me to date.

Richard looked very happy and eager, "Okay. When do you want me to come over for our first date?"

"How about tonight?"

"Tonight sounds great."

We settled on a time. His excitement fed my own. I was as giddy as a schoolgirl with a crush.

He brought his face close to mine. His free hand he placed under my chin and tilted my head up. He pressed his lips softly against mine. We kissed. It reminded me of the first kiss Roland and I shared, perfection.

Unlike that first kiss with Roland which didn't lead to a second kiss until another night, my first kiss with Richard quickly led to another and another, open mouthed, wet, with lots of tongue. I ended up straddling him as we made out. He was I thought a very good kisser. Excited, but controlled, just the right amount of tongue.

A knock at the door prevented our makeout session from becoming a full blown sex session.

I grudgingly got off his lap as he told the person on the other side, "One minute."

I kissed him on the bridge of his nose and said, "See you tonight. "

Some of my lipstick had rubbed off on his face. I asked him if he had any tissues. He asked why. I told him.

We both chuckled. He told me there were some on top of his desk. I walked over, grabbed a few and wiped his face clean of evidence.

Finished I told him, "Much better."

He stood up and walked me to the door. He opened the door. I hadn't been nervous when it was just he and I alone in his office, but now I felt like all eyes were on us. The receptionist, my husband's coworkers, the man waiting to see Richard. I wonder what they were thinking and if they were judging me.

I thanked the receptionist for getting us lunch. She was friendly, all smiles. I glanced at the man waiting to see Richard. Was he smiling or leering? I now know how Little Red Riding Hood felt. This wolf looked like he wanted to sexually devour me. I smiled back thinking he was very handsome. I wondered who he was.

I felt all eyes were on me as I walked out. I knew I looked good. I imagined Richard and his visitor were staring at my ass.

Before leaving the building I stopped in the bathroom. When I wiped I noticed just how wet I was. I smiled thinking about that first kiss. I couldn't wait to see him. It was when I was standing in front of the mirror reapplying my lipstick and brushing my hair I noticed I looked rather disheveled. My blouse had been tucked into my skirt when I entered the building. My hair had been in place. I had lipstick on. I didn't remember him pulling on my blouse.

I tucked my shirt back in.

I was in a good mood and after getting home from work and checking the mail in a great mood because in the mailbox was a letter from Roland. Inside the letter was a key to his cage.

He had included a card. I read it. He told me how much he loved me, apologized for his deceptions, promised to obey, said I was his queen and cuckoldress, and said I was now his keyholder, my control of him complete.

I got in the house and began making dinner. I really liked what Roland had written and was really looking forward to Richard's arrival. I decided I would stage a ceremony with Roland. He would put the key on a necklace and ask me to wear it. I would tell him yes and he would put the necklace on me. Afterwards I would have him perform cunnilingus on me. If I was in a really good mood I might even uncage his penis and masturbate him.

It was I thought good to be in charge, to be the one making the rules, to have no restrictions except those I placed on myself.

Dinner going I took a quick shower. I decided to dress as though I were actually going out. Black stockings, garter belt, and bra, but no panties under my favorite navy blue dress. Two inch heels. Makeup and lipstick. Even curled my hair. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. On the dresser was the key to the chastity device.

I looked at it and said to myself, "Oh, what the hell. I can have a second ceremony with Roland at a later date." I searched through my jewelry box, found a silver necklace, replaced the crucifix on the chain with the key, and put it on. The necklace was long. I decided it looked better inside my dress than out. I dropped it down the front and moved around a bit until I felt the key between my breasts.

"Much better," I thought before heading back to the kitchen to finish making dinner.

I was nervous, but it was because I was excited. I hoped he was wearing a suit and that he had gotten roses along with the bottle of wine. I wanted to be romanced and bedded.

Richard arrived. I opened the door to find him standing there wearing a suit. He looked so handsome, powerful, and tall. Even with my heels on he towered over me. In his hands he had both roses and wine. My fantasy was coming true.

In the house I closed the door. I took the wine and flowers from him. He followed me into the kitchen. He said what I was making smelled delicious and that I looked beautiful. I told him I hoped he would like what I was making and that he was very handsome.

"Should I open the bottle or save it for later?" I asked.

"Please open it." he answered.

"The glasses are over there."

He got the glasses as I uncorked the bottle. I had waitressed in an Italian restaurant when I was in college and had opened many a bottle of wine.

I poured us each a glass.

He offered a toast, "To new adventures."

I smiled very much liking his toast before repeating, "To new adventures."

We each took a sip. He asked if he could help me in the kitchen. I told him he could strain the pasta. I buttered the slices of bread, sprinkled them with garlic powder, put the baking sheet in the oven. He put the pasta back into the pot. I told him to add the cream, cheese, and butter.

"You'd better take off your coat," I warned him.

He did. I took his coat and hung it in the hall closet next to one of Roland's coats.

I looked at him admiring the way he dressed, the gold cufflinks, the custom tailored shirt and pants, the polished wing tips, even his razor cut haircut. I wanted him so bad but kept my distance. I was already thinking ahead to after dinner.

I had chicken saltimbocca in the oven. I took it out. He finished preparing the fettucini alfredo. The bread was nearly done in the top rack.

I told him where the bowls and plates were. I told him to go sit down in the dining room. I served our plates his portion twice the size of mine thinking he's a big man and eats a lot.

He watched as I set his plate down then mine.

"It looks delicious," he said.

"Thank you," I beamed.

I didn't sit down right away. An idea hit me, "Richard, I have a favor to ask. You don't have to do it, but it would mean a lot to me."

"I'll do it."

I left the room and returned with Roland's camera.

"Would you take a picture of me and then of the food I've prepared?"

He took the camera from me. I smiled as he aimed it at me and hit the button. He stood up and took a picture of our two plates, the bottle of wine, our glasses, the roses in a vase.

"Thanks," I said extending my hand. He handed me the camera and I took a photo of him.

We sat down, the camera on the table and began to eat.

I told him, "Richard, at lunch I did almost all the talking. Now it's your turn. You know everything about me, but other than you being my husband's boss and being attracted to me I know almost nothing about you. Tell me, what makes Richard Richard."

He told me about himself. Married to work. Didn't date often. Loved sports both as a spectator and participant. Exercised alot because as he pointed to the small gut he had he had a big appetite for food and drink. Played a lot of golf which explained why he was so tan. Had been married a long time before. Had kids who were now adults.

"And when did you have an eye on me?"

He answered, "From the first day I saw you at the company campout. I didn't know you were Roland's wife. You were wearing a bikini. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you."

"I do remember that campout and I still have that bikini. Maybe I'll wear it for you one of these days."

He smiled, "I'd like that."

We resumed eating.

He asked, "When did you have your eye on me?"

I stared at him as I sucked a stray noodle into my mouth. Not ladylike but sexy.

"You're hard not too miss. I always enjoyed our interactions. You're my husband's boss so I was glad we got along."

Then I dropped the bombshell.

"You were the first person I thought of when I decided I wanted to get pregnant."

He choked on his food, took a rather large gulp of wine, swallowed and said, "I didn't see that one coming."

I laughed. He laughed.

He asked, "Are you serious?"

"I am."

His eyes narrowed. "What about Roland?"

I answered, toying with my glass, taking a short swallow, "What about Roland?"

And then he took charge.

Our dining room table seated twelve. We occupied a corner of it.

"Jeanette, I'm done with dinner and ready for dessert. Come here."

I got up and stood beside him. He was seated and I was barely taller than him. He moved the chair next to him out of the way and scooted his chair over. He turned and picked me up and laid me on the table hiking my dress up.

"Hand me the camera."

He took a photo of my exposed crotch, put the camera down, and pulled me towards him as he lowered his head. He had a very talented mouth. I was very vocal and praised him. Within a few minutes I had a very strong orgasm.

I pushed his head away as I couldn't handle any more stimulation.

He smiled or was it a smirk. I couldn't tell. Not only was his face wet, but so were his shirt and tie.

He reached over and grabbed the camera took a shot of my pussy then handed me the camera. "Take one of me."

I sat up, aimed the camera at his face, and clicked the button, hoping it would capture my juices on his face and shirt.

"Where's the bedroom?" he asked.

"Over there," I pointed.

"Hold on to the camera."

He got up and carried me to the bedroom. I wrapped my legs around him. In the bedroom I dropped the camera onto the mattress. I put my arms around his neck and pulled his head towards mine. We kissed finishing with me licking his face.

He unzipped my dress and peeled it off of me as he deposited me on the bed.

"The camera."

I handed it to him. He stood and photographed me in my bra, stockings and garter belt, my bush exposed. I kicked off my heels. He spotted a photo of Roland and I, from our wedding, and took a shot of it.

Miguel59
Miguel59
570 Followers