Roman Holiday Ch. 07

Story Info
Jeanette and Richard become lovers.
1.2k words
4.32
13.1k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

He handed me the camera and I took photos of him as he disrobed. He was heavily muscled had more body hair than Roland, but it just made him look more manly. When I saw his cock my jaw dropped. His manhood was bigger than my oversized dildo, Jan.

My eyes got wide. What was lust he mistook as fear.

"Don't worry. I'll go slow."

"I assure you. I'm not worried. I have complete confidence in you."

He looked rather sheepish, "Most women run when they see it."

"Richard, by now you've figured out I'm not like most women. I don't if it will fit, but I'm willing to try."

I got up and took a few more photos of him, aiming my camera at his supersized genitalia.

I pulled the comforter down and got in bed on my back.

"Get in bed," I said.

I took a shot of his chest as he got on top of me. He thankfully kept his weight off of me. He outweighed me by nearly two hundred pounds. His belly rested on mine. I ran my hands along the back of his very pronounced triceps. He was solid like a truck.

He lowered his head to mine. We began a series of french kisses, each one longer and better than the one preceding it.

My legs were wide open and felt stretched to accomodate his much wider body. The head of his cock was nestled against my labia. I was very wet.

In between a pause in our kisses I undid my bra which hooked from the front.

He immediately moved his mouth down, mumbling as he did how he had wanted to feast on my breasts since that day at the camp out. I liked his big mouth on my big tits. He expertly chewed, sucked, licked, and nipped on each breast.

"Give me a hickey," I groaned.

He did, grabbed the camera afterwards, and took a shot.

"I want you in me,"

I took the camera. He sat back on his haunches. He held his cock aiming it at my sex. He took the head and rubbed it up and down my slit, massaging my clitoris with it, ratcheting up my desire.

Click, click, click.

And then he pushed forward, slowly skewering me. Back then forward, me breathing heavier, wanting him out, but insisting he go back in, getting used to it, loving the fullness and how it completely stimulated my vagina. It was hard to talk as I had to concentrate. He wasn't just long but wide.

And he was going in deeper and deeper. He got back on top of me. We began fucking, he going faster, me going crazy. My orgasms began, like a series of firecrackers. I clawed his back leaving scratchmarks and bit his shoulder.

He was in complete control of a woman possessed. He asked, "Are you fertile?"

I told him not for another week.

He asked if I loved his cock. I told him, "Isn't it obvious?"

He said, "I want to hear it. Tell me you love my cock more than Roland's."

I was breathing heavy, about to have another even bigger O, "I love your cock more than Roland's. There's no comparison. Roland's is tiny."

I hit the big O. He hit my g-spot and I felt msyelf literally drenching the bed. He stroked in and out of me another dozen times before announcing he was going to come.

"Come in me," I begged.

I swore I could feel his cock swell and jerk each time he shot a stream of cum into me.

I was physically drained. He pulled out of me, his cock making a loud slurping noise as he broke the seal. My vagina expelled air. He reached over, grabbed the camera and took a close up shot of my worn out pussy. Red, swollen, oozing cum, lots of cum as Richard's big balls produced a lot of ejaculate.

Afterwards I told him how good it was. He told me how good it was for him.

We cuddled. I asked him if he wanted more wine. He said he did. I went to the bathroom. I felt so open. I expelled his cum into the toilet wishing I could save it for Roland. I went into the dining room, filled our glasses and came back to bed.

We cuddled. The phone rang. I ignored it.

"Aren't you going to answer it?"

"Do you think I should?"

"It might be Roland."

"Or a salesman."

"Not this late. Answer it."

I picked up the phone. It was Roland.

"Hi Roland," hoping I sounded pleasant.

Richard motioned for me to give him the phone.

"Roland, this is Richard. I want you to know I'm in your bed having just made love to your very beautiful wife. We'll talk when you get back, maybe even sooner. I'm going to give the phone back to Jeanette. Tell her goodnight."

I took the phone. Roland sounded so depressed, even heartbroken as he said, "Goodnight."

I felt bad, "Goodnight Roland. I love you."

He answered, "I love you too."

I hung up the phone and said to Richard, "What you did was cruel. You had no right."

He pulled me towards him, pressed his mouth to mine, I opened mine, and the conversation ended. A few minutes later he was on his back and I was riding his cock to orgasm after orgasm.

He played with my tits knowing just what they wanted.

He spotted the key and asked, "What's this for?"

His question ramped up my arousal. I was breathing hard and moaning and it was hard to talk but I gasped, "I'm Roland's keyholder."

"His what?"

"Keyholder. Roland wears a cage."

"Wears a cage where?"

"On his penis. To prevent him from cumming."

Discussing Roland's cage had the same effect on him as it did me. He grabbed my hips and bounced me up and and down his love stick even faster. We orgasmed literally at the same time. He shot up and I flooded down amazed at how much fluid I could secrete. I had never been so wet with Roland. If it weren't for the mattress liner we would have soaked the mattress.

Afterwards we curled up in bed. I explored his cock with my hands and mouth. I found myself hooked on him. We fucked a third time before falling asleep. He spooned me, his now limp cock snuggled up against my buttocks.

In the middle of the night I woke up. Richard was snoring. I picked up the phone and dialed Roland. He picked up. I kept my voice barely above a whisper.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine. Miserable. So conflicted."

"That's good. You should feel conflicted. It means you still have feelings for me."

"I do. I'm so jealous, but I'm also so happy. It was good wasn't it?"

"It was very good Roland, best sex ever."

"I'm not very good at sex am I."

"Roland, you're fine. It's just different."

"But not as good as him."

"No, not as good as Richard."

I changed subjects, "I can't wait until you're home. I miss you. I want your head between my legs."

He sounded like he was about to cry or possibly even crying, "I can't wait to be home either. I miss you too. I want to eat you and get out of this damn cage."

"You will. Now go back to sleep and have some good dreams."

I put the phone down and drifted off to sleep.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers