Roman Holiday Ch. 09

Story Info
Jeanette Goes to Rome.
2.5k words
4.31
10.1k
4
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
572 Followers

As Ricky's bus left the terminal I found a pay phone and called Roland.

I didn't know what to expect. Would he sound wounded, surly, or even answer the phone? Last night he eagerly embraced what I hoped was a successful impregnation, but how did he feel afterwards when I departed the theater with Ricky and not him?

Would he still be thankful?

On the sixth ring he picked up the phone.

"Roland?"

"Hi Jeanette."

"I'm at the bus station. Do you want to come and get me?"

He sounded cheerful, even enthusiastic.

"I'll be there in ten minutes."

I waited out front, my suitcase in hand. He pulled up in his rental car. He got out and walked towards me. I opened my arms. He hugged me, squeezing me so hard. He kissed me then told me how much he missed me.

He opened the door for me. I got in. He put my suitcase in the trunk, got in the car, and we left the bus terminal.

I scooted next to him. He put his right arm around me. He asked if I was hungry or if I wanted to go to the hotel.

"To the hotel," I answered.

I knew what he wanted and I wanted the same thing, to reconnect. I also knew our reunion would be different. I leaned over and nipped his earlobe then ran my tongue across his ear. I knew this drove him crazy. My mouth pressed against his ear I told him, "I want you."

I reached between his legs, but instead of a cock I could caress I gripped the hard acrylic tube keeping him chaste and under my control.

He said he wanted me too.

We got to the hotel and hurriedly walked to our room. His hands were shaking as he fumbled with the key. I liked seeing him so excited. I took the key from him and opened the door.

In the room we wasted no time. He was the aggressor. He had me on my back, got on top of me, and pressed his lips to mine. I could feel his cage against my crotch. A few french kisses later he began to work his way down my body, undressing me as he did.

I loved the way he wanted me. My blouse off, followed by my bra. He stared at the hickeys, some fresh, others old, on my shoulders and breasts. He groaned as he put his mouth on my hard nipple. I fed him my breast, called him my baby boy, asked if it turned him on to see the marks other men left on me.

He said, "Yes," before attacking my other tit.

He briefly stopped when he noticed what was hanging from the necklace nestled between my tits, the key to the tiny lock imprisoning his penis.

I told him his mouth felt good. He added his hands, pulling and twisting my nipples, even pinching them, kneading then caressing my breasts.

My breathing was heavy. I felt an orgasm building.

"Yes, yes," I cried as he sucked hard on my right breast.

It had been a long time since I had achieved the big O from my breasts being played with.

I reminded myself our roles were different. He would test me and I him. He started to add his hickey to the others. As good as it felt I pushed his head away and told him, "No, you can't mark me."

He didn't protest but I could see defiance in his eyes. He put his head back down and began to kiss his way across my abdomen, dipping his tongue into my navel, undoing my pants, tugging them and my panties down. I kicked them off of my feet.

I pulled my legs up to my chest and opened wide exposing my sex to him.

He mumbled, "You're so beautiful," before pressing his face against me.

He began licking me. I urged him to fuck me with his tongue, to clean me of Ricky's cum. I told him how Ricky and I had fucked all night, how he had stretched me, how I needed his tongue to take away the soreness, to make me feel good.

He explored me with his fingers as he ate me. He then pushed the back of my legs up and for the first time ever I felt his mouth on my anus.

So different, heavenly, and nasty.

Minutes later his mouth was back on my vagina and then his tongue grinding on my vagina as he fucked my vagina with three fingers. I screamed, loud enough for the other guests to hear, as I orgasmed.

He stopped licking, rested his head on my pubis. We were both breathing heavy.

"That was so good Roland."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

I caressed the side of his face, ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm ready to be eaten again, but this time go slow."

He was just as eager the second time and he went slow savoring me. I even turned over and opened my legs wide inviting him to explore my back side again. He kissed and licked my buttocks, ran his tongue down the crack of my ass, and latched onto my rose colored anus, even trying to penetrate it with his tongue, working a finger in me to loosen my sphincter. I had no idea before that day how good analingus felt, but I knew I would want it from then on.

He slipped a hand between my legs and using his thumb strummed my very hard and prominent clitoris like a guitar. Fireworks went off. I collapsed on the bed.

"Wow," I said afterwards.

He looked very pleased with himself.

I said, "It's time you got undressed."

I watched as he undressed. His appearance surprised me. He had no body hair. I mean none. It was particularly strange to see his penis without pubic hair.

He was gauging my reaction.

I didn't know if I did, but I told him, "I like it." I knew he needed me to accept him.

I told him to lay down. I explored his body with my hands and mouth. I had always liked his chest hair, but had to admit a hairless body was more fun to use my mouth on. I played with his nipples.

I got on my knees between his legs and told him to open up.

"Your balls are so swollen." I caressed them softly with my fingernails. He groaned.

"So full of cum," I told him.

I took the necklace off, used the key, and unlocked the padlock.

It took me a few minutes to remove it. Once free his penis became turgid. It was literally jerking with excitement. I purposely didn't touch it because I didn't want him to climax.

I focused on his swollen scrotum, caressing and softly kneading them.

I was tempted to straddle him and ride his manhood, but we both knew that wasn't what he craved.

I continued playing with those swollen testicles and began to tell him of my exploits beginning with Mr. Married Man, then Richard, and finally with Ricky. His penis was bobbing up and down, dripping precum, craving my touch.

I asked him if he noticed I was still fertile. He nodded yes. I reminded him I was most likely pregnant with Ricky's baby.

He answered by ejaculating weeks' worth of cum from his balls all over his hairless torso. I remembered one of his stories, scooped up the cum, and had him lick my fingers clean.

He thanked me afterwards for the second hottest sexual encounter of his life.

I asked, "What was the first?"

"Last night watching Ricky and you make a baby, then eating you while you jacked off and sucked those men, letting them cum on you. I'll never forget it."

"Good answer. You're welcome. And you're right. It was hot. I never imagined doing something so kinky. I just went with the flow. I was so aroused. Those men crowding around us with their penises out masturbating, getting closer and closer. I was oblivious to everything else but your mouth making me feel so good and all those penises. I reached out grabbed the nearest two. I opened my mouth and someone shoved their penis into my mouth."

I shivered at the memory.

"So much cum, all over my hands, in my mouth. There must have been more than three because I had cum on my legs and tits. Someone even jacked off and left a deposit on my bush. Did you see them?"

Roland answered and admitted, "All I could see when I glanced up were two hard ons. They were jacking off on either side of you. I watched them cum on you. You had orgasmed. I didn't move away because I was worried one of them might want to go in you. I was so tempted to open my mouth and suck them."

"Why didn't you?"

"I thought you'd be upset, think this is all about being gay when it's so much more than that."

I put my hands on each side of Roland's face, looked into his eyes, gently kissed him and said, "I know and I wouldn't have been upset. Thanks for not letting those men violate me. I don't want there to be any doubt on who fathered our baby."

I studied his face. He looked buzzed. I wanted to make it clear, to put to bed any doubt, our marriage and our roles had been forever altered. There was no going back.

I continued, "Roland, the real reason I didn't want those men to fuck me is the same reason you didn't suck those penises; they're not worthy. Those men are like you, cuckolds. What's between their legs is inadequate."

I reached between us. He was again erect which wasn't like him at all. He had always been one and done while I had always been ready for more. His erection confirmed I was on track with my talk. I squeezed his erection hard. My thumb grazed the tiny slit already dripping pre cum. I thought to myself he gets wet just like a girl. I smeared it over the head of his penis, caressed the underside where shaft meets head.

He nodded in agreement.

"How do you feel knowing there is a very good chance I'm pregnant and there will be no doubt you aren't the father."

"Jeanette, excited and terrified."

I chuckled squeezing his penis, "I can tell you're excited, but seriously, what are we going to tell our families? This affects more than the two of us."

"The truth. I was a lousy husband. You had an affair because of me. We reconciled. Things are now great."

"I was going to say we were having trouble conceiving and decided to try a sperm bank. There was a mixup and I received a black man's sperm."

Roland said, "I like your explanation, but it will lead to us having to tell more lies. What sperm bank? Are we suing? If we're not, why not? I'll go with whatever you want."

His penis hadn't softened during what I thought was a serious conversation. If anything, it was more swollen. I then realized subconsciously the cuckold in him was very excited about being outed.

I caressed his member, smiled at him and said, "There's no rush. We have nine months to think of an explanation."

I changed subjects, I told him what happened with Richard, how quickly he agreed to make a baby with me and how his plan was to sweep me off my feet and convince me to end my marriage.

Roland's reaction to the news confirmed my suspicions. He spurted cum, lots of it.

"You're turned on by the idea of me falling in love with another man and leaving you."

He nodded his head saying yes. He was too embarrassed to say it.

"Roland, I get it. You're not the only one who likes playing with matches, but who will save us from us? I think we need to see a counselor, someone who can work with us so we do this intelligently."

Damn if his softening penis which I was jacking using his cum as lubricant didn't begin to harden.

He told me I was right. He said when he got back he would do some research and find a counselor. I was relieved he agreed and aroused at the idea of a cuckold marriage where I was in control, had all the freedom, especially sexual, and he had none.

I moved away from him and got on my back, "Now eat me."

He was ravenous and I was hyper aroused. In no time he had me cumming.

"That was so good," I told him, "I have an idea. After being with Richard, then Ricky I don't know if you'll ever be allowed back in my vagina. I might change my mind, but I doubt it. One thing we haven't tried is anal sex. I think I can handle you. My butt will be yours and my vagina reserved for my lovers."

He loved the idea and with several towels spread across the bed he prepared me. Of course I first made him use his mouth on my anus. He then produced a bottle of lubricant and began to loosen me up. One finger, then two. I would like to say our first time was a success, but he came as he entered me. I know I sounded disappointed. He apologized. I pushed his head down and told him he could make amends by cleaning my asshole.

His tongue felt wonderful as I was so open. Adding to my excitement was him cleaning up his cum. I masturbated as he licked.

Our second attempt later that day went much better. He actually lasted a long time. We started out missionary, took a break, he pulled out, changed to doggy, and ended with me flat on the bed, legs open wide, him on top of me. I liked the weight of his body on me.

Like the first time I insisted he use his mouth on me afterwards. He actually made me have a very strong orgasm his mouth never straying from my bottom.

We left the hotel, had a wonderful dinner at a small intimate restaurant, finished off one bottle of wine and brought a second one back to the room which we drank. Feeling very good we got in bed, more intent on cuddling than sex.

The cuddling led to cunnilingus for me and masturbation for him. I did a lot of talking while he licked me and afterwards when he jacked off telling him he was my cuckold, his penis unsatisfactory, my satisfaction with Richard and Ricky's very big cocks, my vagina was off limits, and of course what I hoped was a successful impregnation by Ricky.

More cuddling followed. I was exhausted and so was he. Before drifting off I told him, "Look at us. We're behaving like newlyweds. When was the last time you came four times in one day? And me, I've never had so many orgasms. If I had known this was the key to unlocking your libido I would have cuckolded you years ago."

Miguel59
Miguel59
572 Followers