Roman Holiday Ch. 10

Story Info
Jeanette hooks up with her neighbor.
3.9k words
3.95
12k
3

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers

I surprised Roland, but in a good way as I affixed the chastity device to his penis before heading to the airport. His penis didn't cooperate as it kept trying to harden. I told Roland, "This isn't working. Wait here. I'm going to get a bucket of ice from the ice machine."

The ice did the trick. In a few minutes his penis and scrotum were cold and small. Roland instructed me on how to put it all together. I took the tiny padlock and closed it.

"That will keep you out of trouble," I teased.

He actually thanked me which I thought was really sweet.

Our days together had been great, but the itch between my legs needed scratching. Cunnilingus, analingus, even anal intercourse were fine, but I craved a good fucking from a man with a big cock.

I also had some unfinished business. I didn't want Roland to lose his job or for Richard to make his life so miserable he quit. I needed to make amends and, like Roland, I was drawn to the flame.

"Roland, when Ricky is in town he's going to be spending alot of time in our house. The only problem is I won't be able to see Ricky as often as I need to. I'm just thinking out loud so if you think I'm crazy tell me. How would you feel if I called Richard? He and I didn't part on the best of terms. In fact, it was a bit ugly, but he is your boss. I'd like at least one of us to be on his good side."

I looked at Roland whose eyes were focused on the road. He looked pale. He didn't look at me for what seemed an eternity.

I wondered if I had pushed him too hard. I also noticed I was very wet and my nipples super hard. He squirmed as though something were pinching him.

I immediately knew what the problem was, "Cage feeling too tight?"

"Killing me," he answered.

"I guess I have my answer."

He looked at me and smiled, "I guess you do. Go ahead and call Richard. I'll be home in a week, maybe two. I'm sure you and he can work things out. Are you going to tell him about Ricky?"

"He doesn't need to know. It will be better if he doesn't know for now. The news will hurt him which isn't my intent. He was really looking forward to knocking me up. If it works out with him I'll tell him next time."

"And if it doesn't?" Roland asked.

"We'll move on. I'll find another lover who understands and appreciates the dynamics of our marriage."

"Sounds like you've given this a lot of thought."

"Believe me, Roland, I have. I never thought I'd sleep with other men after I got married, but now that I have I don't want to stop. I just don't want it to ruin our marriage. Like you, I want to push the envelope, but not crash. Richard does complicate things because one, he is your boss, two his attraction to me is both emotional and physical, three, I'm very attracted to him and four, sex with him was very, very good. When I was with Ricky I found myself thinking about Richard and Ricky's no slouch as a man or lover. He is all eye candy and so smooth. He knows how to talk to women, to make them melt, and he is very good in bed."

I continued, "Ricky is good for making a baby with and I'm not going to turn him away when he visits, but long term I want stability and emotional commitment from my lover and that's what I think Richard will give me."

We got to the airport. He escorted me as far as he could. We exchanged a short kiss and a tight hug. I could feel his cage against my pubis.

He said, "I love you."

I answered, "I know and I love you too. I hope what I said in the car didn't hurt you too much. I was just trying to be honest."

He wiped back a tear, "It did hurt, but it's what I want too"

I smiled at him, kissed him on the bridge of his nose and said, "Love can be such a bitch, even worse when her name is Jeanette and she's your wife."

I got a chuckle out of him. We parted ways on a good note.

On the flight I thought about the craziness of the past few weeks and how I'd come to embrace it. Just thinking about the events at the theater made me wet. I had never experienced anything so erotic. It was animalistic and primitive. Ricky hadn't just fucked me. He had bred me, sired me with his seed. We weren't drawn together out of love, but biology. He possessed genes superior to my husband. All three of us knew it, accepted it, and that's why my husband held my hand as Ricky and I mated.

The sex afterwards was very good, but it was also insurance. I wanted Ricky to make as many deposits in the short time we had together. Each time he fucked me he reminded me I was fertile, he wasn't using a condom, I wasn't on birth control, and he was going to make my belly swell and give me a beautiful black baby. His cock was doing a fine job of making me feel good, but the talk is what elevated my orgasms from a nine to a ten.

He drove me crazy to the point I babbled saying things I would normally not even think. It was coarse and racially charged. It was all about the taboo. In cuckolding Roland I had broken one taboo and I was breaking two more by having sex with Ricky, I a white woman and he a black man, and the biggest of all making a baby with him. I didn't need to wear a scarlet letter. One look at our baby and my husband and everyone would know he wasn't the father. Ultimate shame and humiliation for him, but also the biggest turn on.

No sooner was I home than one of my neighbors rang the doorbell. Just when I thought my life couldn't get crazier it did.

I looked through the peephole. It was my neighbor, Frank. He was in his mid 50s, married to a nice woman, Linda. Their kids were grown and out of the house. Frank and Linda were opposites. She was reserved, petite like me, narrow hips, small breasts. Pretty, short black hair with strands of silver. He was tall, broad shouldered, built more like Richard, but heavier. Dark eyes, grey hair he dyed black, ex jock, fancied himself a lady's man, arrogant, menacing, lecherous, pushy, and loud. Attributes he possessed I would hate for Roland to have, but in him I found appealing.

We didn't really socialize with them save for several times a year when our street had a block party or the subdivision had its annual holiday party at the clubhouse or when Roland, who was mechanically inept, knocked on Frank's door to ask for help with something he couldn't make work, be it the lawnmower, car, garage door, toilet, furnace, air conditioner, or kitchen appliances.

There wasn't much Frank couldn't fix. He played football when he was younger, been in the Navy before he married Linda and didn't really understand men like Roland who was a nonathlete, nonveteran, and mechanically inept. Roland was, however, teachable, and Frank had taught Roland, usually with lots of sarcasm, how to repair things.

Around Linda he was very bossy, very possessive, and demanding. He liked being waited on. She seemed accepting of her fate. I wouldn't have tolerated such behavior from Roland, but when Frank was at our house I found myself catering to him. He had a forceful personality. He was an asshole, but charming.

He was also a lech. He had undressed me with his eyes more than once, made inappropriate comments about my body, touched me when there was no need to, but he had never crossed the line. He excited and repulsed me. I didn't fantasize about him, but I did like knowing he found me sexually attractive. Even before I knew of Roland's fantasies I would give Frank the benefit of the doubt when he belittled poor Roland over not being manly enough.

Roland didn't seem to mind being the brunt of Frank's jokes. I found myself laughing when Frank pointed out one of Roland's shortcomings as a man, be it the difference in screwdrivers, to hammering a nail, to tuning up a car. I wasn't as handy as Frank but I possessed ten times the knowledge of Roland. It was funny and sweet to see Roland trying so hard.

I opened the door.

"Hi Frank,".

His grin was wolfish, "Hello, Jeanette. Mind if I come in?"

He pushed his way in.

I hadn't noticed before but he had one arm behind his back. He took it from behind his back and thrust a bouquet of flowers into my face.

"FTD left them."

Before I could say anything he said, "And they're not from Roland."

I played dumb without much success, "They're not?"

He got closer and more menacing, backing me against the wall. He looked angry.

"Are you fucking around on Roland? Who is this Richard?"

I guess I looked guilty.

I nodded yes and answered, "Roland's boss. You won't tell him will you?"

I immediately discovered he wasn't mad. He just wanted in on the action and he finally had some leverage. I could have nipped it in the bud and told him the truth, that Roland knew, but I didn't. Something inside of me wanted to see what he would do.

The foyer seemed small and hot.

He put one hand on the wall. He took the other and stroked the side of my face. I didn't flinch. I didn't feel fear, but excited. Cornered, he was staring at me, his dark eyes burning holes into my blue ones. His hand caressed my neck and began toying with my necklace. He pulled on it.

"What the fuck is this?"

Caught I thought and answered, "A key."

He toyed with the key which looked really tiny in his big fingers.

"What's it go to, the world's smallest lock?"

I laughed, "You could say that."

"Seriously, what does it unlock?"

I met his stare, "Roland's cage."

"His what?"

"His cage. I keep his penis locked up to keep him from being bad."

He stared at me and the key.

"Jeanette, I've heard about people like you."

I asked somewhat shocked, "You have?"

My back pinned to the wall, my arms at my sides, the bouquet dangling from one hand I offered no resistance. My chest was heaving. My breasts felt enormous.

He took his hand off the wall and the other off my necklace and placed them on my breasts which he squeezed.

"I have. You're a slut. He's a wimp."

I let out a loud groan and answered, "I am and he is."

"And I'm going to fuck you."

I didn't protest as he took me by the hand and led me to the master bedroom where he immediately began disrobing. He had a hairy chest, belly, and back, a gut from too much food and beer, but it was his engorged cock that made him a keeper.

When it sprang into view i thought, "My God it's huge." I immediately wanted it in me.

I hurriedly undressed, pulled back the covers and laid down. He joined me and before we had even exchanged our first kiss he and I guided his manhood into me.

"Heaven," I thought as he filled me.

He pinned me to the bed as he drilled in and out of my pussy. He quickly had me begging for more, knocking the air out of me with his belly with each thrust of his cock. I felt smothered. His chest wasn't toned, the muscle flabby. I sucked one of his hairy nipples.

He groaned but warned me not to bite it. I wanted to rake his back with my nails but I remembered his wife.

He called me whore, slut, tramp, cheat and Roland wimp, pussy, and cuck. He said he now owned my pussy, asked me 'who's your daddy?', said he was going to wear my pussy out. Everything he said was kerosene poured onto the fire in my vagina. I yelled out God and begged him not to stop as my first orgasm hit me. I felt my pussy open up and he responded by thrusting even harder and faster.

I couldn't get a break between orgasms. One built on the other. He announced he was about to cum and asked where I wanted it, my pussy or my face. I nearly shouted, "My pussy. Fill my pussy."

And he did thrusting deep and holding it there as his cock spasmed and emptied his seed into me. After he came he gently fucked me as his cock softened. When he pulled out a few minutes later my vagina made a slurping sound as we broke the seal joining us. I felt permanently stretched.

He lay down beside me. I rolled on my side to face him.

"Wow, Frank, that was incredible."

We kissed.

"Can we do it again?" I asked feeling completely smitten.

He chuckled knowing he had me addicted to his cock.

I caressed his wet and soft manhood before working my way down. I wouldn't even attempt to suck it while it was erect, but soft it was enjoyable to use my mouth on. He reminded me he needed time as he wasn't young. I told him I didn't care.

As I used my mouth on him he described in graphic detail what he intended to do with me and how he expected our relationship to play out. I was to make myself available whenever he had the urge. He told me since Richard was my husband's boss I could keep spreading my legs for him, but intercourse with Roland was out.

"None of your husband's wimpy cum in my pussy."

I didn't object as I had already decided that back in Rome. I answered, "Okay."

I noticed how he took ownership of my pussy claiming it as his.

I don't know how long it took as I was really enjoying breathing life into his cock, but he got erect relegating my mouth to licking the length of its shaft like the world's biggest popsicle.

I asked, "Can I ride you?"

He rolled onto his back and I straddled him, using one hand to guide him into me.

My tits he had ignored earlier were now his focus.

He expertly played with them. For some reason with him rougher was better. He noticed the hickeys.

"Roland or Richard?"

"Richard," I gasped feeling out of breath from my arousal and being on top doing all the work.

He smiled and had me lower my breasts to his mouth. He left bite marks where Richard had left hickeys. My tits ached but in a delicious way.

I orgasmed. He grabbed me by the hips and picked me up and dropped me down his shaft. It was less like fucking and more like he was jacking off into my vagina. He moved me up and down faster and faster. I did my best to assist him, had another O, and finally felt him swell and get even stiffer. He pulled me down. I felt like his cock was in my uterus making a direct deposit.

Shortly afterwards he dressed. I walked him to the door and watched as he walked back to his house. I picked up from the floor the flowers I had dropped. The bouquet was pretty. I put the flowers in a vase of water.

I wondered where the card was and decided it must be in Frank's possession.

I took a shower. My tits looked awful and my vagina and vulva felt raw and swollen. I hummed 'Love hurts' as I ministered to my wounds. My aches I saw as symbols of pride, a small price to pay for the sexual bliss I had experienced.

I decided to not reach out and contact Richard, but would ask Frank for the note when I next saw him. I also decided to not tell Roland about Frank. I would spring the news on him at a later date.

Roland called after I was in bed. It was a short but pleasant conversation. He was obviously on cloud nine as was I. The days spent with him had been like a honeymoon. I felt very loved and very much in love, but I also recognized the dynamics of our marriage had been forever altered. Instead of Roland, I called him C or cuck. He obviously liked his new name as it went with his new status. He was my cuckold, in charge of nothing while I was his wife in charge of everything.

I didn't see Frank until Friday when he showed up at my door announcing Linda was gone for the evening. I let him in. Within minutes we were naked and he was fucking me doggy style, mauling my tits, pulling my hair, and spanking my ass. He had unlocked my inner masochist. The orgasms I had with him left me satisfied and exhausted. He had me hooked on him.

My ass fascinated him. He told me his wife had a flat ass which wasn't true, but mine was round, firm, and attatched to a woman several decades younger than his wife. He asked about Richard as he rubbed my buttocks. I told him I hadn't contacted Richard because I was conflicted and because I hadn't read his card.

He feigned forgetfulness. He was wearing a different pair of slacks since the last time I saw him so when he directed me to look in the back pocket of his slacks I knew he had purposely withheld it the previous Sunday. I must have looked too eager.

I opened it and read it. Richard apologized, wanted a second chance, said he had been out of line, would respect my marriage, but admitted it would be tough because he had feelings for me.

Frank didn't ask because he knew what Richard had written. He looked a bit irritated. Richard, not Roland, was his competition.

"Come here," he said as he motioned with his finger.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed legs open wide. His cock dangled between his legs.

"Kneel."

I dropped to my knees and began to use my mouth on him.

"You're fond of my cock aren't you? Can't get enough? Do you trust me?"

I took my mouth off of him long enough to answer, "Yes, Never, Yes."

"My advice to you is stay away from Richard. He's bad news. He's telling you what you want to hear. He is going to drive a wedge between you and Roland."

I smiled at him, "And you're not?"

He looked very serious, "No, you're a slut. Why would I want something long term with a slut? I'll fuck you until you bore me or I find another slut."

I backed away from his cock which was now slick with my spit and hard. It stuck straight out, too heavy to stick up. The knob was the color of a plum, the shaft cinammon.

"Pretty harsh," I said before standing up, grabbing hold of his wand, and rubbing the head of it against my slit. He pulled me close. We kissed. He lifted me up and impaled me on his cock. So full and stretched. His cock I thought was perfection.

He looked at me, "Not harsh, honest. You're safe with me."

I pushed him back and began to slowly ride him, "What if I don't want safe?"

"You may not want safe, but you'll want freedom. Richard will keep a tight leash on you."

"And you won't?" my breathing a little more labored, my excitement building.

"No, I won't. A slut is what a slut is."

"I wasn't always a slut Frank," I protested.

"Yes you were. You just didn't know it."

I was lifting myself high and dropping down the length of his man meat.

"I like this conversation. It's arousing."

He laughed, "See. Only a slut like you would find this arousing."

I ignored him, but he was right. My focus now was on climaxing. I rode him harder, told him to play with my tits which he had been ignoring.

I came. I could feel my wetness on his lower abdomen. I rested my head on his very hairy, very broad, and soft chest, so different from Richard's chiseled and uncomfortable one. Frank's made for a nice pillow.

He hadn't climaxed. He remained hard. I loved the feel of his big cock in me. I also loved being in the arms of a man my father's age. On some level I did trust him.

"Jeanette, I can give you what you need."

I wasn't looking at him, "And what do I need Frank besides a big cock?"

"A firm hand."

My ass that he found so fascinating he slapped. It didn't hurt so much as it startled me. It left me feeling warm.

He spanked me again, harder and continued to spank me as I lay impaled on him. I couldn't get up because he used his other arm to hold me.

I began to groan. The pain was turning me on, not off. Twenty swats in I climaxed. He flipped me over and now I was on the bottom and he was driving in and out of me like a pile driver. The orgasm I had just had never really ended but flowed into an even stronger one.

He grunted and came.

We cuddled on the bed. I got up and brought us both beers and some snacks as the sex had left me famished.

I joined him back on the bed. I snuggled up to him, told him what he had done had been very hot. I played with his soft penis which was still longer and wider than Roland's when he was hard.

I thanked him for the advice, even if it was unsolicited.

"Jeanette, you don't have to thank me. This isn't my first rodeo. I've seen this before."

"You have?"

"Yes, women have a tougher time than men separating the sex from the emotion. There are men who have the same difficulty."

"And you don't?"

"Nope, I'll leave here and when Linda comes home make love to her. And when I get the itch and know you're ready to have that same itch scratched I'll pay you a visit. Richard wants more. I already have a wife, kids and grandkids. This is recreation."

Miguel59
Miguel59
576 Followers
12