Romance and Dessert

Story Info
Becky attends her first swinger's party.
6.3k words
4.21
65.2k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited about our first swinger's party at Lance and Jill's house. I guess it was because of the unexpected. I asked Becky several times if she was as excited as me. She said that she thought it would be fun. The way she said it wasn't very convincing.

Saturday arrived and the party was to begin at six. Jack gave us the directions to Lance and Jill's house. It was in a gated community on the North Shore of Lake Pontchartrain. Lake Pontchartrain is the northern border of New Orleans. The neighborhood consisted of mansions situated on very large lots, three acres or more.

We pulled up to a large plantation manor. It had several large columns across the front porch. The lawn was manicured. A line of large shrubs blocked the view from the prying eyes of the neighbors. The shrubs acted like a privacy fence.

Several cars were parked in the driveway. We were one of the last to arrive. We had planned to arrive after Christy and Jack so that we knew at least one couple.

Lance and Jill met us at the door. I recognized them from the club the week before. I hadn't spoken to either of them at the club, but I remembered Jill. She was about 5'3" blonde hair and a tight little body. She had all the right curves in a small package. You could tell she worked a lot on her tan. There was no sign of a tan line. She had a body to kill for, flat stomach, perky tits, and an ass that you could sit your drink on.

We were introduced to four other couples and a couple of single women. Dress was casual. It was just like any other back yard get together. Everyone was wearing shorts or a bathing suit. One guest, Ben, was helping at the grill. He was cooking burgers, hotdogs and sausage. There was a well stocked bar next to the grill with soft drinks, wines, beer, bourbon, gin, vodka, and rum. Most of the men were sipping on a beer or scotch while most of the ladies drink wine. A few were taking a dip in the pool. Everyone was making small talk and getting acquainted.

Lance maneuvered Becky away from the group describing the garden. The back of the lot was covered by an vast garden with tall bushes and flowers interlaced with several paths. Once a person went a few feet down one of these paths, they could not be seen by anyone in the back yard. It reminded me of a maze. Lance was telling Becky that once his guests were settled, he would be glad to give her a tour of the garden if she wanted. Becky thought that would be great.

By the time we had eaten and had several drinks, the sun was beginning to set. As the sun lowered in the sky, so did the inhibitions. People began to pair off. Clothes began to disappear. Skinny dipping was in fashion.

Lance chose this time to slip away with Becky. He wanted her to himself, and he didn't want to be disturbed.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I had my eye on Jill and a cute blonde with whom Jill spent a lot of time talking. I noticed them glance my way several times.

I learned from Christy that the blonde was Peggy Stanton. Peggy was carbon copy of Jill, except that she may have been an inch taller. Her breasts were a little larger in proportion to her body, and she was a few pounds heavier. She always arrived alone and left alone. She was married, but apparently her husband wasn't into swinging. I assumed that Peggy was either keeping it hidden from him or he didn't care. If he didn't care, the guy had to have someone better or he was gay. My money was on gay. Peggy would be hard to beat.

I was still nervous about doing anything with Becky around. With Lance and Becky out of the way, I felt comfortable enough to make a move. I strolled up to the two and said, "I want to thank you again for inviting us. This is a great party. The guests are wonderful. Everyone is so friendly."

Jill looked at me and laughed, "Well, this is a swinger's party. Of course the people are friendly. They are here to meet people and to fuck. You have already thanked me twice. What do you really want?"

"You saw through it. I wanted you to introduce me to your friend here." I confessed.

"Why didn't you say so? Peggy meet Forrest. Peggy is my best friend. We often share secrets and other things." Jill replied with a devilish grin. The way she said "other things" made me wonder just exactly what she had meant by that. My imagination was running wild. I hoped that I was right.

We heard a scream, and our attention was diverted to the pool. Bob had Christy on his shoulders. Jack had a good looking brunette on his shoulders. She had been introduced to me as April. The girls were trying to push the other off the man's shoulders into the water. There was a lot of screaming and splashing going on. Both women were wearing string bikinis. The tops tied around the back and behind the neck. The sides were tied to together too. As they were fighting, Christy reached around April and pulled the strings dangling from her bikini. Her bikini fell into the pool. April retaliated by grabbing the strings on Christy's bottom and pulling the bikini off. Tit for tat. Off came April's bottom and Christy's top. Christy and April dived into the water and came up with Bob and Jack's trunks. Now all four of them were nude. I knew that this was going to be a fun party.

I turned back to Jill and Peggy. Jill said, "I understand that this is your first time at a swinger's party. You don't need to be bashful. It would save you a lot of time to speak your mind. Be direct. What do you have on your mind?"

Well, shit! She told me to be direct. I was going to just what she said. "I want to fuck you both. I just can't make up my mind which one to fuck tonight. Is that direct enough for you?" I still can't believe I said that. As soon as I said it, I wanted to take it back. If I could have found a hole, I would have crawled into it. I wish I could blame it on the booze, but I hadn't had that much to drink. I fully expected both of them to throw their drinks in my face.

"Why don't you fuck both of us?" Peggy replied.

"What?" I couldn't believe what Peggy had just said. The blood rushed from my face. I had gone beet red to being white as a sheet.

"She said, 'Why don't you fuck both of us?' Do you think you can handle both of us?" Jill answered.

"Damn! I uh, I uh . . . Hell, yes! I can take care of both of you and your sisters too if you have any. Bring them on!" Shit! I had stepped into it now. I hoped that they didn't have any sisters nearby. These two were the kind that would call my bluff.

"Come on hot shot. Let's sit in the small pool and get acquainted. You sure have a lot of confidence, or are you just talk?" Jill said as she took my hand and lead me to the end of the pool farthest from the house and the grill. That end of the pool was in the shadows and secluded. There was waterfall that emptied into a small pool with seats around the sides. It was a Jacuzzi. The water from the small pool overflowed into the big pool. It was a secluded place to sit and talk.

As we approached the pool, Jill let go of my hand. She and Peggy were shedding their clothes as they walked. By the time we reached the pool, both of them were naked. There was a trail of clothes leading back toward the house.

Another couple was already in the pool. We couldn't see them as we approached because there were no lights on. I recognized the man. He had been introduced to me before as Tim. I recognized the woman as Bob's wife, Janet. She was a tall woman, about 5'10", with auburn hair. I estimated her tits to be busty 38D's.

Tim was sitting on the seat around the edge of the pool. Janet faced him straddling his legs. She was riding his cock like she was on a pogo stick. Tom's head was leaning back over the edge of the pool. His eyes were closed, and a contented smile was on his face.

"Let's wait until they are finished. It will give you a chance to get out of your clothes." Jill suggested. I didn't want to stand there and watch them. But, I did as I was told. No one seemed to mind except me. Jill and Peggy were comfortable with the situation. I don't know if the couple in the pool even knew we were there.

I removed my clothes and was standing there feeling like a Peeping Tom. I could not help but get aroused at the show before my eyes. My cock was pointing straight to the sky. We watched for several minutes. Then, the girls notice my erection. Jill and Peggy were standing a little behind me. Jill was the first to act. She nudged Peggy and pointed to my stiffy. They mouthed "WOW" to each other.

Peggy hugged me from behind. I could feel those luscious boobs pressing against my back. She started kissing me on my shoulders and the back of my neck. The goose bumps rose all over. She gently massaged my chest working her way toward my stomach and beyond. She softly caressed my skin with her fingertips. The back of her hand grazed my cock as her fingers moved down to its base. There she titillated by skin as she eased her fingers to the side. My skin trembled under her fingertips.

Jill was waiting for the right moment, and this was it. She got down on her knees in front of me. She placed her fingertips on the top of my toes. With a swirling action, she gently climbed my leg moving from the outside to the inside and back again. It felt so good that I forgot all about Tim and Janet. I was afraid that I would cum right then and there.

They continued to tease my body, endlessly searching for those spots that made me tremble. They switched to their tongues. Peggy was tickling my back and Jill my legs. Jill's mouth found its way to my cock. She slipped her tongue across the head of my cock savoring the precum. She took the head of it in her mouth for a few seconds and moved on. It was torture. I could hardly stand it. I wanted her to swallow it all and not stop.

Jill continued to tease my cock. Without warning she devoured it all and began to stroke it with her mouth. Peggy was under me playing with my balls. I had to stop them. I couldn't remain standing any longer.

"Please! Please! I can't stand any longer. I have to sit down." I pleaded.

"Let's get in the pool." Peggy said.

I looked Tim and Janet were gone. The only way out was past us. They had walked by me, and I never noticed. I guess that I must have been distracted. The girls lead me into the pool. I slid in and sat on the seat on the side with Jill on my right and Peggy on my left.

The girls took turns stroking my cock under the water. I kissed one then the other. I massaged each's breast. They showed me how to have a three way kiss. I was in heaven.

"You two have had your way with me too long. I am going to have to pay you back." I said.

"Just how are you going to do that?" Jill questioned.

"I will have to show you." I replied as I lifted the girls out of the pool and sat them on the edge.

I shoved my head between Jill's legs and started lapping at her pussy. I massaged Peggy's clit with my hand. At first the girls laid back and enjoyed my attention. Soon, Jill started to moan and jerk spasmodically. This got Peggy excited too. She took her hand and ran it down Jill's belly to my tongue. She stuck her finger into my mouth for lubrication. Once it was covered in saliva, Peggy battled my tongue for possession of Jill's clit. I decided I would let her have the clit and worked my tongue on the lower part. Jill began a long continuous orgasm that lasted a good five minutes. I decided that was enough for Jill. It was Peggy's turn.

I pulled my face out of Jill's pussy and replaced it with Peggy's. It was so sudden that I caught both of them off guard. Peggy was rubbing Jill's twat and Jill was pinching Peggy's nipples. I slipped my middle finger into Jill's pussy searching for her g-spot. I found it and began rubbing it. I used my thumb to massage her clit. I had my other hand and face deep into Peggy pussy. I massaged her lips with my hand and probed her opening with my tongue. Peggy didn't last as long as Jill. She had a much deeper orgasm that endured for twice as long as Jill's.

Once I had finished, I sat back with a huge shit-eating grin on my face. I thought that had given them both memorable orgasms. Yes, I was proud of myself, very proud. I hoped that they would remember me for a long time.

The girls were spent. Jill suggested, "Let's go to my room."

I was unsure about that and asked, "What if you husband comes back and wants to use it?"

"He has his own room. He will be quite some time if your wife cooperates." Jill said.

"Don't you and Lance sleep together. And, what do you mean 'if my wife cooperates'?" I asked.

"We sleep together. But, when we have guests over, we each have a room of our own. That way we don't disturb each other. It is just more comfortable if you have your own room. As for Becky, Lance heard the stories about how good she is at giving head. He has to find out for himself if the stories are true. Lance is more of a romancer than a fucker. Becky is probably being romanced right now. She should enjoy it. Everyone does."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lance had taken Becky by the hand and led her down the path into his garden. It was like a stroll in any other garden. The moon was full and the stars were out in force. They chatted about nothing in particular. Becky would laugh at Lance's stories. The further they walked, the more relaxed she became. They rounded a bend in the path. Before them, Becky saw a lovely white gazebo standing about three feet off the ground. Around the gazebo were several torches and inside were several candles. A table was in the middle of he floor. A bucket of ice was on the table holding the same wine Becky had been drinking at the pool. A tray held hors d'oeuvres. Off to the side in the shadows of the garden, was a Jacuzzi. The bubbles sparkled in the subdued light, and the water was so inviting.

As they walked up the steps, Becky was a bit overwhelmed. This was something out of one of her romance novels. Lance poured a glass of wine. They sat on the bench around the edge and sipped on the wine and ate the hor d'oeuvres. Lance pointed out the names of the stars. (He could have just made up the names. Becky didn't know the difference. I have got to remember to try that sometime.)

It was all so erotic and romantic. There Becky was with someone who was not her husband feeling like she was on a date. Lance was really romancing her, and romance is what she always wanted. He had planned all this to make her feel special and she felt very special. Becky was eating it up. For as long as it lasted, she could pretend that there was no one but the two of them, no husbands, no wives, no party.

After a few minutes of small talk, Lance gently ran his fingertips down Becky's arm and back up to her shoulder. He slipped his hand behind her neck and pulled her to him. He kissed her softly to see her reaction. Was she interested in him? He backed away for a few seconds. Then, he pulled her to him again. This time Becky showed him what she wanted. They kissed passionately. Their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Lance's hand slipped under Becky's blouse. There he found the ripeness of her breasts. Her nipples were hard. She was electrified.

Becky's hand explored Lance's body. She rested her fingers on his thigh. Gently her fingers rubbed the inside of his leg. Slowly she moved her fingers up to his crouch and probed his manhood. Lance was as large as his pants would allow. His cock begged for release. Becky fumbled with his belt. Lance stood over her and kissed her neck. He nuzzled her ears. Goose bumps rose on Becky's arm. She loved it and felt like she was in high school again.

With Lance standing over her, Becky had easy access to his belt and shorts. She was able to use both hands. She made short work of his belt and unbuttoned his shorts. She let them fall to the floor where Lance stepped out. His cock was ready to bust out of his briefs. Hooking her thumbs in both sides of his briefs, Becky slid them down over his ass. She hand to free his cock, which had caught on the waistband. Then, it sprang free at eye level. Lance was sporting a good seven inches. She thought that it looked good enough to eat, which was what she had in mind.

Becky grabbed her new fuck toy with both hands and just admired it for a few seconds. Then she took the head in her mouth, teasing the tip with her tongue and teeth. Further and further she took it into her mouth until her nose was touching Lance's stomach. Lance was amazed. This had happened to him a several times, but no one had swallowed his cock so easily. Becky pulled back and began pumping her head on his cock. At the same time, she was stroking the base with her right hand and fondling his balls with the left. The saliva increased the sensation like no manmade lubricant could. Becky kept working his cock with her mouth and right hand. Without Lance realizing it, she was easing her left hand to his ass. The left was well lubricated with the saliva that had run down Lance's cock to his scrotum. Once she found his anus, Becky inserted her middle finger its full length. Becky probed for Lance's prostrate like a urologist and began milking it. Lance couldn't last long with Becky sucking and stroking his cock and fingering his anus. His sack tightened. He wanted it to last longer, but he couldn't. Cum gushed out of his cock into Becky's mouth. Becky swallowed it all.

Lance was weak in the knees. It was all that he could do to prevent himself from screaming loud enough to the alert the guests. Once he finished, Lance collapsed on the bench beside Becky. "Are you through for the night?" she asked disappointedly.

"Let me catch my breath. I owe you one. A big one. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I have picked up a few pointers from my husband's porno movies." Becky smiled.

"Let's hop in the Jacuzzi. I'll bring over the wine."

Becky slipped out of her clothes and jumped in the tub. Lance brought over the wine and hor d'oeuvres and set them on the edge. They laid back in the water as the bubbles foamed around them. For several minutes they looked at the stars and listened to the sound of the night, drank, ate and chatted. In the distance, they could hear the sound of the other guests enjoying themselves. Neither knew what their spouses were doing. For the time being, they didn't care either.

Once Lance regained his composure, he pulled Becky to him and began kissing her and massaging her breasts. He slid his finger to her clit and stroked it until Becky came for the first time. Then, he pulled her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the tub. Her feet dangled in the water. Lance shoved his head between Becky's legs and worked his tongue over her clit and into to her pussy. He manipulated her clit with his tongue and shoved his middle finger into her pussy searching for her g-spot. Lance knew what made women feel good. He used light pressure on her clit and heavy pressure on her g-spot. Becky had several orgasms in a row.

When she thought she couldn't stand it any longer, she rolled over onto her stomach and told Lance to tongue her ass. Becky was in paradise. All the cares of the world were forgotten. Nothing else mattered for the present. She was totally into herself and the pleasure she was experiencing.

With his cock recovered and ready to perform, Lance stood up and shoved it into Becky's soaked pussy. It was so well lubricated that it slid in easily. Lance enjoyed the wet tightness of new pussy. At least it was new to him. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pounded away from the start. Becky pressed back to meet him stroke for stroke. Her kegel exercises were paying off again. She gripped his cock like a vice with her vaginal muscles. Lance couldn't escape her clutches if he wanted to, and he didn't want to.

It was only because he had cum minutes before that allowed Lance to last for a good fifteen minutes. Becky reached back between her legs grabbing Lance's scrotum. She massaged Lance's balls. Lance turned her hips loose and reached around Becky. He found her clit and stroked it with his fingers. Both of them came together.

12