Romance and Sex

Story Info
Leah and Mark enjoy their time together.
970 words
3.57
9.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a fine line between what is "romance" and what is "sexual". Weirdly, a lot of people consider normal acts of kindness as some form of flirting for sexual stuff to happen afterwards. But for Mark, he tried his best to be a gentleman as much as he could and it didn't work all the time. But after many failed attempts at love, he met Leah.

Mark had brown hair that parted to the side, his jaw was pronounced and his eyes were also brown but had a small tint of green in them. His face was considered "rugged" as he had a five o'clock shadow. He was considered handsome, which would be a good trait but most people thought that he wanted to fuck them before getting to know him.

He had muscles, but they weren't as defined as the actors in movies and on TV that all the girls idolized over them. He was about 6'ft tall and he was lucky because his genes blessed him with more than just his height.

Leah was ginger, with a small cute amount of freckles, a petite body but quite large breasts and an amazing ass. Her eyes were green and beautiful, and her hair was long but she liked to tie it up and put it over one shoulder. Her skin was pale yet she could go out in the sun with no issues and loved it.

Mark and Leah had been dating for many months now and after a lovely meal, they decided to head back to his place. They talked about silly things that they loved, some which people would consider nerdy and also some that people would consider hot and sexy.

After turning each other on to the highest point possible, they both started passionately kissing. Letting their hands touch each other and explore the other person's body. Mark feeling all of Leah's curves and feeling her round ass and squeezing it making her moan and grab onto his waist. After being satisfied with their kiss, they started stripping slowly. So that each other could get a nice slow view of the newly exposed skin that made their hearts race.

Eventually they were both standing facing each other in their underwear, Mark kissed Leah's neck while taking off her bra and fondling her sensitive breasts making her moan with pleasure and a small amount of excitement, he then lowered his kisses towards her collar bone and then finally over her nipple. Where he then used his tongue and circled her nipple, swapping between both of them as she moaned with pleasure at his teasing. Biting her lip she grabbed the back of his head with a bunch of his hair in her palm and pushed his head onto her nipple.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure hit her as he starting to suck on her nipples and play with her breasts, as she moaned she noticed in his underwear that his cock was getting harder and started to push against the fabric. Making her rub the outside of his underwear to tease his cock some more, then he decided to kiss further down towards her pelvis. He slowly removed her underwear and then kissed her thighs giving her small jolts of anticipation and butterflies in her stomach. Finally his lips hit her clit and she moaned loudly, and then his tongue went to work on her. First against her clit, pushing waves of ecstasy through her and then finally pushing his tongue deep into her, pushing her over the edge helping her more and more towards cumming.

Finally after her cumming in his mouth and him swallowing her juices, she couldn't hold back anymore and pulled his underwear down to reveal his huge cock. After admiring his package, it didn't take her too long to start sucking the tip and licking up and down the shaft slowly. Letting each piece of him be touched by her and letting her taste buds try every part of his cock. Finally she pushed further onto his cock letting it go deep into her throat, feeling it hit the back of her throat and letting it fill her mouth as she sucked it and let herself get wet and excited. She then sucked his balls, while playing with the shaft, teasing him by looking up at him while licking his cock.

After teasing him long enough, Mark lifted her up and slowly put the tip of his cock into. Sending her into ultimate pleasure as he slowly started to fuck her as she rode his dick, eventually she started to push her hips onto him and swaying with the motion giving herself more pleasure. Letting his dick fill her, as it pumped deep into her she started to tighten around it and moan loudly scratching his back and cumming on his thickness. With each time she came, he increased his force and speed with each thrust making her eyes roll back and her moaning turn into screams. Finally he started to moan himself and get noticeably thicker and harder insider her and as she started to cum for the final time he filled her deep with his cum while pulling out and covering her body and face with the most cum she'd seen in her entire life.

After cleaning up, she laid there with him. Holding him, letting her tighten over and over again as if she was still cumming and being fucked by him. He kissed her on the forehead and held her tightly and they both smiled enjoying their euphoria and ecstasy before they both fell asleep. Enjoying each other's presence.

There is a fine line between "Romance" and "Sexual". But thankfully Mark and Leah had the best of both worlds...for now.

Thank you for reading.

- Dirty Mango